Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884780 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7492) (7493) (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) (7498) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17
Akpaamunsi:

Re-entered Jaiz at #4; jaiz heading to 6# next week. This I have seen cool

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17
Now it pain me small that I didn't attempt taking my WEMA rights. I was put off with the form's first page statement that dublicate or copy forms will not be accepted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:

Na part of my Anambra project... What next after the storm grin

It is called home bias investing đź‘Ť

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:19pm On Jan 17
BabsO2:
Now it pain me small that I didn't attempt taking my WEMA rights. I was put off with the form's first page statement that dublicate or copy forms will not be accepted.

Regrets dey that wema issue joor... Three people mailed me from here to consider wema but
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:21pm On Jan 17
Harvestock01:

It is called home bias investing đź‘Ť

And all our Anambra projects are doing very well including CUTIX
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hustle1: 1:26pm On Jan 17
Zagee:

Your submissions are true. With directors including MD jumping ship in the past year!

For UNILEVER a lot of factors to consider:
1. Dropping some product line from the shelf(reduced revenue)
2. Current portfolio of products needs to do commensurate numbers(negative head winds due to fx and subsidy policies)
3. Macroeconomic factors doesn't favour as at now
4. Expected minimum wage increase by q2

With all these: on the technical end, they just broke out on the monthly chat due to present bull. Do we wait for results or join in on the sentiment? Will this be sustained? Fundamentals don't agree for now.

My 1 cent

What is your take on UACN?
Is the turnaround completed with the improved results of 2023 Q3 and is the upward trend going to continue QonQ from now?
I noticed the effects of the new management in the results just before covid and the investments. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 1:35pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:

You don't mean it?

Other opportunities will come
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 1:36pm On Jan 17
Eterna has finally answered... I'm so loving this grin

@Ymycy56 you saw into the future o wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 1:38pm On Jan 17
Akpaamunsi:

Re-entered Jaiz at #4; jaiz heading to 6# next week. This I have seen cool

Make you no bite finger o.. mr seer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:45pm On Jan 17
sonofElElyon:

Other opportunities will come

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:52pm On Jan 17
You guys remembered when I sold a bulk portion of my Oando and entered ETERNA... People thought it was a strange decision but today nko?

Moral of this is simple... Flow with what works for you....

2024 has been back to back victory... Glory to JESUS

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Akpaamunsi: 1:53pm On Jan 17
sonofElElyon:

Make you no bite finger o.. mr seer

Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:54pm On Jan 17
I remember I called out UNILEVER, NB, AFRIPRUDENTIAL to mention but a few sometimes ago not many took them serious but today nko?

Stick to what works for you sha... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SetrakusRa(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:
I remember I called out UNILEVER, NB, AFRIPRUDENTIAL to mention but a few sometimes ago not many took them serious but today nko?

Stick to what works for you sha... grin

It's a bull run. every stock is doing well

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:06pm On Jan 17
Hustle1:

What is your take on UACN?
Is the turnaround completed with the improved results of 2023 Q3 and is the upward trend going to continue QonQ from now?
I noticed the effects of the new management in the results just before covid and the investments. Fingers crossed!

I really don't follow up on this company, but from my technical analysis, the company seems to have been of interest to investors looking at the steady rise in the RSI from 2020. Going by their about 50% free float and the improved result you stated, I'd say its a hold at current levels.

*OK so I noticed dividend was slashed by ½ last year. I think the same rate might be proposed. Its your call, trader or investor?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:08pm On Jan 17
SetrakusRa:

It's a bull run. every stock is doing well

You don't know my story so RELAX
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:11pm On Jan 17
Oxygen X ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:23pm On Jan 17
Ellah Lakes Gets Shareholders’ Approval to Raise N5bn via Private Placement

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/01/17/ellah-lakes-gets-shareholders-approval-to-raise-n5bn-via-private-placement

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aimaft: 2:24pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:

WOW... What's the next target?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:24pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:
Ellah Lakes Gets Shareholders’ Approval to Raise N5bn via Private Placement

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/01/17/ellah-lakes-gets-shareholders-approval-to-raise-n5bn-via-private-placement

I believe the sharp guys are in already grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:30pm On Jan 17
DS/NS one step forward 3 steps backwards.. No be me una go frustrate out of the stock

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17
We are now entering a period of controlled dumping...the Red may be cripping in little by little. But I think everyone that keyed in on time has had a good run. Secure what you can and leave some for long term.

Inbetween, I could only get 300,000 units of Wema, tomorrow we go again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:34pm On Jan 17
Yoast:
DS/NS one step forward 3 steps backwards.. No be me una go frustrate out of the stock

Anything DANGOTE is for the stonehearted grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:56pm On Jan 17
Yoast:
Na wa for sugar and salt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:16pm On Jan 17
veecovee:

Na wa for sugar and salt
Just sell and have your peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:19pm On Jan 17
This is a public forum... We must allow people express how they feel about activities in this market...

Let's remember that everyone can't have our school of thought or reason

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hustle1: 3:25pm On Jan 17
Zagee:

I really don't follow up on this company, but from my technical analysis, the company seems to have been of interest to investors looking at the steady rise in the RSI from 2020. Going by their about 50% free float and the improved result you stated, I'd say its a hold at current levels.

Thank you!

I know UACN will moove, just want to know when the complete cycle will start.....
I think UACN will follow the way of PZ that moved from N6 to N32 in two years.

...Management, People, Investments, now the results all have changed just now looking to see how well their costs have been managed in Q4 results and going forward....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by USAfall2024: 3:34pm On Jan 17
Swapped WAPCO for Flour Mills at #33 on the 4th of January for portfolio diversification/rebalancing. I did my DD and always knew it was for the best but watching WAPCO lead Flour Mill after the swap with #3 (at some point even #6) was quite painful sha. But seeing today's price list, I think I finally have some closure. I shouldn't even be bothered with WAPCO price movements since DangCement is also doing wonders for Industrial Goods Sector of my Portfolio. Anyway I still believe both stocks are great picks for longterm but Flour Mill greater % dividend yields and better future prospects (as its Sector Leader) made the decision easier.

I also made about 20-30% profit from my Caverton and Ellah Lakes plays this month but swapped them all for Zenith Bank yesterday. Thanks Oga Loco, Mega, and everyone here for dropping your stock recommendations (it really helps to ease our search for potential new buys). Amid this uncertainty of a continued bull run, make I just pitch my tent for Fundemantally Strong Firms as we await 2023 FY results.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 3:56pm On Jan 17
USAfall2024:
Swapped WAPCO for Flour Mills at #33 on the 4th of January for portfolio diversification/rebalancing. I did my DD and always knew it was for the best but watching WAPCO lead Flour Mill after the swap with #3 (at some point even #6) was quite painful sha. But seeing today's price list, I think I finally have some closure. I shouldn't even be bothered with WAPCO price movements since DangCement is also doing wonders for Industrial Goods Sector of my Portfolio. Anyway I still believe both stocks are great picks for longterm but Flour Mill greater % dividend yields and better future prospects (as its Sector Leader) made the decision easier.

I also made about 20-30% profit from my Caverton and Ellah Lakes plays this month but swapped them all for Zenith Bank yesterday. Thanks Oga Loco, Mega, and everyone here for dropping your stock recommendations (it really helps to ease our search for potential new buys). Amid this uncertainty of a continued bull run, make I just pitch my tent for Fundemantally Strong Firms as we await 2023 FY results.

Ok. Go with your strategy but if i have loose cash I'll be accumulating ellah for long term.. it hasn't moved much this bull run... not financial advice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17
Locotrader:

Leave religion out of stock trading.
Your primary purpose of coming to the market is to make money.

Church will even collect tithe and offering from an armed robber they know and still pray for him.

If you don't want to make the money, others are ready.My best is to point and you watch it.
Watch champion from tomorrow and see

anyways, ethics is personal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 3:59pm On Jan 17
stcool:
We are now entering a period of controlled dumping...the Red may be cripping in little by little. But I think everyone that keyed in on time has had a good run. Secure what you can and leave some for long term.

Inbetween, I could only get 300,000 units of Wema, tomorrow we go again.

You are sure of wema continuing the rally ?
Anyway i guess you know what you are doing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:59pm On Jan 17
USAfall2024:

Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7492) (7493) (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) (7498) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lexy2lexy, Agbalowomeri and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.