Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893624 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7516) (7517) (7518) (7519) (7520) (7521) (7522) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:12pm On Jan 22
This thread now has many influencer. Thr is no permanent enemy here .It is just permanent interest which is profit. They say if you can't beat them you join them.It is time to start the marketing oh make I no carry last.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:14pm On Jan 22
Streetinvestor2:
This thread now has many influencer. Thr is no permanent enemy here .It is just permanent interest which is profit. They say if you can't beat them you join them.It is time to start the marketing oh make I no carry last.

You GERRIT it grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:15pm On Jan 22
grin
yMcy56:
Anyone buying Champion should carry out his/her Due Diligence very well and have an up to date information sha.

Champion Brewery information has been posted here at different times in the past concerning this take over.

Raysun Oil already sort for, and got approval from SEC to take over Champions Brewery 100%, having purchase larger % from substantial shareholders .......but the obstacle for now is Akwa Ibom govt who also owns around 10% stake in it.

Maybe Raysun will now be forced to buyout the remaining shareholders at juicy price is another thing...

This post is not meant to spoil anything for anybody ooooo...but this is just for purpose.

https://thewhistler.ng/akwa-ibom-govt-stops-heinekens-full-take-over-bid-of-champion-breweries/amp/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22
Following the latest report, the minority shareholders are left with only 3.5%.
If there should be another takeover of this 3.5% left, oh my God we will sell at #20.

This year 2024,we all will know champion is making money in their business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 12:18pm On Jan 22
Locotrader:

Do you think I am deceiving you?
What I don't have I can't recommend to you.

I am still buying till 10m units.I have some projects at hand now, I am expecting some money to invest in this brew sector soon.I am bullish here.
You started marketing this after you purchased it tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:19pm On Jan 22
Honey well breaks ceiling at circa 4, 2 weeks ago, but no much volume to support.

Still riding the first montly breakout candle, 3rd on the weekly.
๐Ÿ‘€
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:20pm On Jan 22
If you have extra cash to spend. Buy ABC transport. They declared dividend last Yr and have improved results and new management. They have shifted thr interest from passenger transport to goods and logistics. And it is doing well because people are no longer travelling because of cost of transport as per fuel rise.Most businesses are now into waybills.it will soon go above #1.00....it is observation in the street. They are major into logistics of cooking gas too

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:22pm On Jan 22
grin
Zegra:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elui12345: 12:22pm On Jan 22
Pls is it time to sell if Jaiz bank ? Or we should still anticipate some growth later in the year ? Assuming what is happening right now is the activities of profit takers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22
Zegra:

I talked about the stock before it moved.
Don't you have eyes?
What percentage is my gain from the screen shot?
I don't have that time again.I made some money at least I have to be responsible.

I will still buy it at #5 let the money come first
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:25pm On Jan 22
Elui12345:
Pls is it time to sell if Jaiz bank ? Or we should still anticipate some growth later in the year ? Assuming what is happening right now is the activities of profit takers

Did you see it at #4? What did you do if you did?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22
Streetinvestor2:
Pls what was the % for last fg bond for 20yrs and above. And when is the next offer opening...thanks

There will be a primary market offering on Monday 29th January 2024

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22
Streetinvestor2:
If you have extra cash to spend. Buy ABC transport. They declared dividend last Yr and have improved results and new management. They have shifted thr interest from passenger transport to goods and logistics. And it is doing well because people are no longer travelling because of cost of transport as per fuel rise.Most businesses are now into waybills.it will soon go above #1.00....it is observation in the street. They are major into logistics of cooking gas too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Lwkmd
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22
Zegra:

You are a smart guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:27pm On Jan 22
emmanuelewumi:

You are a smart guy

Nobi small ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22
Anyway Loco can't decide the movement of a stock.

Loco must have a stock he recommends.

Those who get eyes must have seen before now.The market is the final decider.

When champion gets to #10 sometime this year somebody should wake me up.

I don waka for now.

Good luck all in all your endeavours

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:43pm On Jan 22
emmanuelewumi:

Thanks alot.i will definitely buy some.what range do you think we should be expecting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 12:45pm On Jan 22
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you very much for this info. ๐Ÿ™
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:47pm On Jan 22
Locotrader:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Lwkmd
Why the laughter. For those selling thr Transcorp at this time.They will be shocked to see it at #30 soon.Transcop now owns Abuja distribution company. Just imagine what that can add to its results.....I bring word on the street

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22
Just wondering what the fate of those who continued to buy GSK would be. People still bought last trading day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22
IYGEAL:
Just wondering what the fate of those who continued to buy GSK would be. People still bought yesterday.
Yesterday was sunday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 1:01pm On Jan 22
IYGEAL:
Just wondering what the fate of those who continued to buy GSK would be. People still bought yesterday.

Sun grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:03pm On Jan 22
IYGEAL:
The highest anyone bought was 17.20 .The will not have loss as the company is paying 17.42
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elui12345: 1:05pm On Jan 22
Streetinvestor2:
Why the laughter. For those selling thr Transcorp at this time.They will be shocked to see it at #30 soon.Transcop now owns Abuja distribution company. Just imagine what that can add to its results.....I bring word on the street

But what will happen when Transcorp energy/power decouples from transcript group ? Would the current Transcorp group shareholders still have a stake in it ?

I also need help understanding of transcorp group still gets revenue and profit from Transcorp hotels since itโ€™s now a different plc after it decoupled from Transcorp group
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22
Streetinvestor2:
Heirs Energies Oil production increased in 3yrs

https://punchng.com/heirs-energies-oil-production-hits-40000bpd-in-three-years/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 1:07pm On Jan 22
IYGEAL:

Anybody that had/bought GSK as at Friday will be paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 1:10pm On Jan 22
Streetinvestor2:
The highest anyone bought was 17.20 .The will not have loss as the company is paying 17.42

Maybe N15.67 (ex-WHT @ 10%) grin
We know in 10 working days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22
Fundamentals and actual dividend would soon be separated from Noise... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22
Elui12345:
A rider gazing on the floors may lost balance and falls. The storm causing the pandemonium is big. Keep riding!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 1:15pm On Jan 22
Who is offloading TIP?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:19pm On Jan 22
Elui12345:

But what will happen when Transcorp energy/power decouples from transcript group ? Would the current Transcorp group shareholders still have a stake in it ?

I also need help understanding of transcorp group still gets revenue and profit from Transcorp hotels since itโ€™s now a different plc after it decoupled from Transcorp group
Is only Tony that can answer that with certainty if he decides spin off power from the group. It could end good or bad for transcorp share holders
The for transcorp plc and the hotel. The group is a share holder in the hotel because it was spined off from the group. That was how it was decided by Tony instead of allocating its share to transcorp shareholders..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7516) (7517) (7518) (7519) (7520) (7521) (7522) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nnadengram(m), WestPB and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.