Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10867805 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7524) (7525) (7526) (7527) (7528) (7529) (7530) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:09pm On Jan 23
9free:
Na wa oh. This forum na fun sha:
During the Bull run, we are all friends.
During small Bear run, no gree for anybody.
grin grin grin

Human psychology.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:18pm On Jan 23
yMcy56:

Outcome of the board meeting that they're still hiding will likely help TRANSCORP's ministry.

Even at that full offer, people are buying @16.39!

Those buying in millions knows what they're doing probably.......sell off here may be short lived eventually.......just my opinion sha
Madam we no dey panic. We have seen the worst days of nse..I bought transcorp at po of #7.50 and it went down to #1.The pulled back is not 10% in fundamental sound stock. It is no big deal.i want charms back below #2.And why is the pull back not affecting oando. After some considerable I will bet big on oando with my gsk money. I have come to conclusions even if wale decides to delist. He will not pay less than#20 which is more than 50% upside.... ..this is the present reality on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 2:21pm On Jan 23
ositadima1:

Haba, you stated that he had purchased the property at a high price. Then, he informed that your understanding was incorrect. Now, you are inquiring whether he sold the property at a lower cost. Please recall that the individual in question did not directly participate in the transaction.

It’s either he bought it expensive then above the going rate or he sold it cheaper than the going rate , I think he has confirmed the latter , 50% returns in 5 years is low for a property in that location , but let’s focus on why we are here grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Makamoney(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23
yMcy56:

Please Ma, can you recommend a reliable stockbroker you're using. In need to change mine.

I'm currently using CSL stockbroker, but I have noticed their online platform disappoint a lot.

For instance, I have been unable to sell my TRANSCORP yesterday and even early today as their online platform has been down.

This is not happening for the time; whenever there is small traffic in the market their system shuts down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 2:33pm On Jan 23
Streetinvestor2:
Madam we no dey panic. We have seen the worst days of nse..I bought transcorp at po of #7.50 and it went down to #1.The pulled back is not 10% in fundamental sound stock. It is no big deal.i want charms back below #2.And why is the pull back not affecting oando. After some considerable I will bet big on oando with my gsk money. I have come to conclusions even if wale decides to delist. He will not pay less than#20 which is more than 50% upside.... ..this is the present reality on ground.
As for Oando, my instinct is telling me that the company will not delist. If they are serious about delisting, you would have seen the seriousness in the way the company and its management will be pursuing the court case bumper to bumper.... Oando is a company to watch especially between now and February date of the court hearing. If the delisting is taken out of the context, Oando is capable of delivering 300% capital appreciation in the next 3 months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:36pm On Jan 23
Foreign debt service gulps 50% of Nigeria’s official dollar outflows in 2023

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/23/foreign-debt-service-gulps-50-of-nigerias-official-dollar-outflows-in-2023/

Dangote refinery registers 75% of oil marketers for product distribution

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/23/dangote-refinery-registers-75-of-oil-marketers-for-product-distribution/
ExxonMobil sues investors to block vote on climate resolution at AGM

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/22/exxonmobil-sues-investors-to-block-vote-on-climate-resolution-at-agm/

CBN to hold its first MPC meeting under Yemi Cardoso on 26 and 27 February

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/19/cbn-to-hold-its-first-mpc-meeting-under-yemi-cardoso-on-26-and-27-february/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:39pm On Jan 23
Coolcash1:

This is not about Agba. It’s pure market behaviour in an oversold environment. The index has risen too far and needs to take a breather before resuming upward journey.

What makes you think it will resume 'upward journey'? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:41pm On Jan 23
Agbalowomeri:

Agba it yav done na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23
Makamoney:

Please Ma, can you recommend a reliable stockbroker you're using. In need to change mine.

I'm currently using CSL stockbroker, but I have noticed their online platform disappoint a lot.

For instance, I have been unable to sell my TRANSCORP yesterday and even early today as their online platform has been down.

This is not happening for the time; whenever there is small traffic in the market their system shuts down.
Have you tried calling or emailing their customer care?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:49pm On Jan 23
megawealth01:

You can't handle all the women in this world grin

At least I will do my own
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23
Agbalowomeri:

What makes you think it won't?

A lot of stocks that did 2x or more had no reason to do so, not backed by fundamentals. But you see, those value stocks will bounce back. Worst case they will remain flat. The days of Zenith at 25 are over. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:54pm On Jan 23
ositadima1:

A lot of stocks that did 2x or more had no reason to do so, not backed by fundamentals. But you see, those value stocks will bounce back. Worst case they will remain flat. The days of Zenith at 25 are over. grin grin grin

The bull has ended
We just completed Elliot wave 5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 2:56pm On Jan 23
ositadima1:

Don't mind Agba. He will be waiting to pick Zenith/GTCO at 16 in Nov 2024 just like he did in Nov 2018. Sorry bro, dat formula don cast

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:01pm On Jan 23
Agbalowomeri:

At least I will do my own

E no go easy sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:09pm On Jan 23
iHaveMadeiT2:

Don't mind Agba. He will be waiting to pick Zenith/GTCO at 16 in Nov 2024 just like he did in Nov 2018. Sorry bro, dat formula don cast

Shebi we dey here grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:12pm On Jan 23
[quote author=Agbalowomeri post=128086429]

The bull has ended
We just completed Elliot wave 5[/quoteYou wish....no wahala].It is only possible if na you dey control the wave, lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:13pm On Jan 23
SUNU #2+ even in this red
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23
Fund Managers are doing end of the month portfolio rebalancing.

By next week, things will start looking up again.

No wahala if you are in fundamentally sound stocks.

But for those waiting for the likes of GTB and Zenith Bank to come down to sub N30, that will be a very tough one

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:15pm On Jan 23
emmanuelewumi:

But for those waiting for the likes of GTB and Zenith Bank to come down to sub N30, that will be a very tough one

Agba pls take note grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23
Dangote cement and co, just dey distort the market index
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23
megawealth01:

Agba pls take note grin

My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:20pm On Jan 23
emmanuelewumi:

lwkd.Na them dey control wave or breeze. I can't wait to call them out after 2023 results. When gtb, zenith pay total dividend of #4 or above. It then comes to #25.i will sell my fixed assets to buy it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:21pm On Jan 23
emmanuelewumi:

My opinion though.

You are among the few that I respect their opinion here...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 3:23pm On Jan 23
Agbalowomeri:

The bull has ended
We just completed Elliot wave 5

ASI added 2.97% today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by defebe: 3:23pm On Jan 23
megawealth01:
SUNU #2+ even in this red

I don sell my 1m unit...80 percent gain no bad rara

Nobody gree buy VeritaKap

But, u see that DF, UBA, Transcorp, Eterna, and FCMB ehn, we die there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:25pm On Jan 23
defebe:

I don sell my 1m unit...80 percent gain no bad rara

Nobody gree buy VeritaKap

But, u see that DF, UBA, Transcorp, Eterna, and FCMB ehn, we die there

You are sincere...

As for VeritasKapital I believe I called it out at 0.27 but below 0.30

ETERNA is gold in my opinion

Your portfolio is healthy sha... You are seriously doing well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:26pm On Jan 23
emmanuelewumi:
Dangote cement and co, just dey distort the market index
They should find another way of calculating that ASi.How can it still go up with 2 % plus with all that red in the market.This is papa deceive pikin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:30pm On Jan 23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23
Some Veterans are using the old eyes of the market.
Some veterans who have same old eyes are noticing a change in the market and this is where I belong to.

Tomorrow's trading will give us more directions

I am still bullish.my stock will not pullback more than 20%

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:32pm On Jan 23
Everywhere just quiet... grin

toyeoye:
I like how pullbacks dey humble people grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:34pm On Jan 23
... wink grin

yMcy56:
Agba don carry his candle scatter the market..... smiley
More stocks joined the red because of the panic I think.....
Let's be watching to pick at bargain again in day(s) to come .....

Some NSEMPAs go dey form I too know now......
the " I told you so" gang. grin
If market retraces the shedding again, they disappear.......

* The thing is: Trading is still ongoing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7524) (7525) (7526) (7527) (7528) (7529) (7530) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.