Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10854149 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7527) (7528) (7529) (7530) (7531) (7532) (7533) ... (7744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23
Agbalowomeri:

You sef are aware of the tool overload in TA. I KISS (keep it short and simple).

Of course, this na NSE and not crypto or forex. Any tool is just for little guidance. I don't trade with TA

Now over to Ichimoku
cheesy Next you guys will enter Moving averages.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23
Choiceguy:

I always listen when Agba and currentprice give out caution.nobody knows how dip the market will go.

You are living on past glory.
Power must change hand in this new era.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 7:46pm On Jan 23
Locotrader:

You are living on past glory.
Power must change hand in this new era.

People that said UBA earnings was audio earnings when it was selling for around 8 and 9 naira! Some people listened and missed out!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 7:47pm On Jan 23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 7:49pm On Jan 23
thank you
aj8:

Okay I will. Hi here too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:23pm On Jan 23
Even with the pull back, Dan cement, bua cement ,food and seplet still moved..Billionaires shares no get time for TA.This guys they control thr own wave.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 8:26pm On Jan 23
Streetinvestor2:
They should find another way of calculating that ASi.How can it still go up with 2 % plus with all that red in the market.This is papa deceive pikin
Three heavy weights did 10% ... Seplat , Dangote Cement and Buacement. Another heavyweight MTN was also in the Green Zone, BUAFoods also in the Green Zone. Na why ASI went up by 2.97% be that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23
I am interested to see the 4th Quater result of some Breweries especially champion which has raised their products from 2 to 5.How their products sold in the festive season which was the last quarter of 2023 will give us clue of how 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter of 2024 will be.

Even though their 2023 financial yr end will end in losses.Market has already repriced these stocks for these poor results and ready to push their prices on any improvement going forward......

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wiseoldman: 9:09pm On Jan 23
KarlTom:
It is one thing to see the future. It's another thing to be financially able to grab the future... wink

Words on the marble.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:16pm On Jan 23
Streetinvestor2:
Madam we no dey panic. We have seen the worst days of nse..I bought transcorp at po of #7.50 and it went down to #1.The pulled back is not 10% in fundamental sound stock. It is no big deal.i want charms back below #2.And why is the pull back not affecting oando. After some considerable I will bet big on oando with my gsk money. I have come to conclusions even if wale decides to delist. He will not pay less than#20 which is more than 50% upside.... ..this is the present reality on ground.

https://www.youtube.com/live/98wb79Zyrzc?si=oGPcJouS1ckBdKTG
Start listening from 1:43:00

If you listen in between the lines, the answer is as naked as an overpaid hook up G... grin
Why can't we put our brains to work?
Do you think Wale has not seen how Ote$ used Geregu? How Tony used the 'Trans twins'? How Dangote is using the 'Gote index' with his friend?
The rule is that if you delist, you can only come back after 3 yrs. Can wale wait to come back after three years to chase these guys? NO!
The mother of all pumping will take place this year... grin
All the pumps since last year will only look like rehearsals when Ogogoro catch fire anytime this year. Not that Wale will pump, he won't need to lift a finger. All the loots from other stocks since last year will naturally queue here. For the rarest of occasions, you will see bids exceeding the outstanding shares of a company.

NB: Don't invest based on this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:38pm On Jan 23
DeRuggedProf:

If you listen in between the lines, the answer is as naked as an overpaid hook up G... grin
Do you think Wale has not seen how Ote$ used Geregu? How Tony used the 'Trans twins'? How Dangote is using the 'Gote index' with his friend?
The rule is that if you delist, you can only come back after 3 yrs. Can wale wait to come back after three years to chase these guys? NO!
All the pumps since last year will only look like rehearsals when Ogogoro catch fire anytime this year. Not that Wale will pump, he won't need to lift a finger. All the loots from other stocks since last year will naturally queue here. For the rarest of occasions, you will see bids exceeding the outstanding shares of a company.

One thing I love about you is your SINCERITY...

I will just leave this my little remaining OANDO... Hopefully my huge holding in ETERNA will do the compensation

Let's see how things go... If it goes eldorado we go all rejoice grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:16pm On Jan 23
DeRuggedProf:

Thanks alot for sharing that video. I won't say much again. It will be win win which ever way as the price remains above #10 naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23
Locotrader:

Loading more champion @ 3.50 which is 20% loss from 4.23.Thats the lowest it can do in this pullback.The last support is 3.42 then up we go again.

The bull has to touch the brewery sector and every other sector lagging behind before we can see bears.We still have more time to ride the bull

You mean champion reached 3.5 at some point today? How come my 3.7 trap didn't catch anything. Meristem palaver it seem!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aimaft: 1:19am On Jan 24
BullBearMkt:

...all indicators are lagging! Only price & volume are the real deal!
As a pointer, the longest and strongest price move is wave 3 and not wave 5
grin grin grin grin grin

Yes you are correct. This wave şef has not confirmed its ending yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aimaft: 1:23am On Jan 24
Agbalowomeri:

That's what the books say
Depends on where you are counting from. This current bull started post-COVID. Unless you are not counting from there

Yes from the said post covid this is the longest wave ever seen. This is the reason it’s been considered as wave 3 but counting it it’s on wave 5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curiouscity(m): 5:18am On Jan 24
Locotrader:
I am interested to see the 4th Quater result of some Breweries especially champion which has raised their products from 2 to 5.How their products sold in the festive season which was the last quarter of 2023 will give us clue of how 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter of 2024 will be.

Even though their 2023 financial yr end will end in losses.Market has already repriced these stocks for these poor results and ready to push their prices on any improvement going forward......

Unrelated question base on your attached page: Are there any craft beer companies in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 5:52am On Jan 24
Curiouscity:

Unrelated question base on your attached page: Are there any craft beer companies in Nigeria?
private yes (e.g Bature breweries and also see burukutu breweries in hinterlands) , public listed no.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 6:36am On Jan 24
ojeysky:

You mean champion reached 3.5 at some point today? How come my 3.7 trap didn't catch anything. Meristem palaver it seem!

Not yet.Thats the bottom/re-entry point
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 7:20am On Jan 24
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curiouscity(m): 7:21am On Jan 24
Hogwarthtrades:

private yes (e.g Bature breweries and also see burukutu breweries in hinterlands) , public listed no.

Thank you for the information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:54am On Jan 24
There Is Divergence Between Price & Sentiments On NSE ASI
While the NSE All Share Index is rising, sentiments and volume are in total divergence with the index. What we might experience in the coming days is for the index to follow both sentiments and volume, OR for the index to use its firepower to force sentiments and volume to align with itself. Either way, 100K is a remarkable milestone level to keep a tab-on.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:10am On Jan 24
BullBearMkt:
While the NSE All Share Index is rising, sentiments and volume are in total divergence with the index. What we might experience in the coming days is for the index to follow both sentiments and volume, OR for the index to use its firepower to force sentiments and volume to align with itself. Either way, 100K is a remarkable milestone level to keep a tab-on.

grin grin grin grin grin

Oga BBM,
Top of the morning.
Index will not be celebrating valentine... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:25am On Jan 24
DeRuggedProf:

Oga BBM,
Top of the morning.
Index will not be celebrating valentine... grin
...Good morning Sir, our RuggedProf.
Let's leave Valentine to the young lover birds; ours is to focus on the market's overall outlook & find ways to get our own fair share.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:31am On Jan 24
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin
Today marks a 100, but with red grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:34am On Jan 24
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

It's just a pullback, in the coming days ,investors will take advantage of this red and follow the index to 100k.

We are still in the bull market, the index has to rise to 120-150k.At this point, bears can be sighted.Before then, all the blue-chip stocks will deliver 100 to 200% profits.All the sectors must be greeted by the bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:40am On Jan 24
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin
In my own english understanding.The last option will happen. That is the index will use its fire power to force sentiment and volume to align with itself. I don dey sabi TA be dat....morning to all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:46am On Jan 24
Streetinvestor2:
In my own english understanding.The last option will happen. That is the index will use its fire power to force sentiment and volume to align with itself. I don dey sabi TA be dat....morning to all

I am with you in this case.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aimaft: 9:13am On Jan 24
Locotrader:

It's just a pullback, in the coming days ,investors will take advantage of this red and follow the index to 100k.

We are still in the bull market, the index has to rise to 120-150k.At this point, bears can be sighted.Before then, all the blue-chip stocks will deliver 100 to 200% profits.All the sectors must be greeted by the bull.

Real talk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:17am On Jan 24
Streetinvestor2:

From now on, it will be selective bullishness... grin
Many stocks will be called, but most (those that already massively appreciated) will end up on the dance floor dey shake body upandan without real movement. If you must buy now, get to know the stocks that inflation left them behind... grin
I would have mentioned some but doesn't have the skin to collect stones like Locotrader... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:29am On Jan 24
BullBearMkt:

...Good morning Sir, our RuggedProf.
Let's leave Valentine to the young lover birds; ours is to focus on the market's overall outlook & find ways to get our own fair share.
grin grin grin grin grin

Agba is a very young man grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:38am On Jan 24
DeRuggedProf:

. grin
I would have mentioned some but doesn't have the skin to collect stones like Locotrader... grin

cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OrgasmDonorxoxo: 9:49am On Jan 24
Today will be good to us.

It shall be well...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7527) (7528) (7529) (7530) (7531) (7532) (7533) ... (7744) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, debeey87(m), jaybee3(m), FreeStuffsNG, Willie2015, leparj(m), 2zona(m), Amaso99(m), dapix, IamR, Princkez, ositadima1(m), Locotrader(m), femu(m), Trone and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.