Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894355 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7592) (7593) (7594) (7595) (7596) (7597) (7598) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08
vacanci:

But I have always thought Treasury bills primary auction is every 2 weeks.

When did they change it to monthly. I thought it's fgn primary bond auction that is monthly

You might be right. I have not bought Treasury Bill in 8 years, so I am not current

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yemoj: 9:16pm On Feb 08
essentialone:
"Good morning house, I have not received any money from GSk. Is there any update?"

Payment was made on Friday. Each scheme holder received N17.42 per share with 10% WHT applied. You can dm your full name if you're yet to get your payment. Your account is probably not mandated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:30pm On Feb 08
Thr is no bear anywhere. All you see today is red and the next is green. Nothing has changed. You may see bear in selected shares because of bad results which does not justify its price. It doesn't happen in billionaires running things in nigeria shares. 10 % gain for 2 or3 days and the shares goes back to whr it was.Always look at the naira lose on this companies that made them turn red for the day you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ehay(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08
What if we are experiencing something similar to what happened in September 2023. As long as the channel holds there's no bear. See charts

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:36pm On Feb 08
yMcy56:

I don't think you've been following trail posts...
If you do, you'll understand why CP's post was ignored. I guess he also knew.
I saw that you mentioned this the last time as well, I also ignored your post grin
Make we just leave story and focus on how best we can make use of the current situation to everyone's advantage.........rather than coming here to mock anyone or jumping out to say "I told you so".
I Blvd everyone have his/her strategies or will work out a plan to navigate thru the TB induced bear and come out unhurt once the dust is settled. It's well.

yMcy56:

OK.
..but is it a crime not to applaud someone if what he's saying doesn't go well with the person or you're not just interested?
No be by force to append "like" nah.
Even if I say "I told you so" like you said, I'm sure my own is not to mock anyone.
Besides, you didn't seems to understand the particut trail msgs I referred to.
Even if it's ordinary greetings, I used to like his posts.....but didn't like that of today either. No be compulsory thing. Many of us doesn't care about like or no like. We go ahead with our posts regardless.
I rest my case. Back to status quo.

Wonderful to read from you that I came in here to mock pple with my post. Was that the first time I quoted my previous post? Abi today is the first time I posted "EKUU MKT fellow traders"
Do U think I care whether someone look at my post or whether anyone give like or dislike to my post, this doesn't add kobo to my portfolio. I come here to learn from ogas, post my own opinion and catch fun..
One thing is if I notice such signal and kept quiet from posting it.. following what is going on in the market now, my mind will not be at peace...I will not be the type that will give signal to buy and when the mkt fall finish to show from nowhere that I have sold my stock at so so highest price grin

Anyway as U be lady and important person to the thread, I will not say much as U don't have strong mind before U will start deleting Ur post and help SEUN manage Nairaland spaces as if he is paying special for space here grin more reason I quoted Ur two post to show it all free
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08
ehay:
What if we are experiencing something similar to what happened in September 2023. As long as the channel holds there's no bear. See charts

I think the channel will hold. And the index will bounce back up at channel support. Looks like we are already near that support.
Notes:
* There is still a lot of Naira floating around looking for a home. In the last TB auction only N1T was absorbed out of N2T that bided.
* The Economy has huge potential for growth. Insecurity is one of the biggest issues that needs to be watched. Any improvement is a signal for continued growth in the Economy and the stock market will race ahead if signals of improvement are seen.
* Oil production climbing up gradually.
* Nigeria's credit rating as noted by CBN Gov improving.
* PE ratios currently do not reflect the probable growth in the economy that is ahead and stocks are still relatively under-priced waiting for further signals on the economy.

I see some money accumulating some stocks selectively - e.g. GTCO is resisting a fall despite some profit taking - Preventing a breakout from the Chanel support.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:00am On Feb 09
ehay:
...good observation
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:52am On Feb 09
yemoj:

Payment was made on Friday. Each scheme holder received N17.42 per share with 10% WHT applied. You can dm your full name if you're yet to get your payment. Your account is probably not mandated.
Its not necessarily about mandate. I tried mandating my account before the payment and was told its been automatically mandated using cscs. But I never receive kobo for my very few units. I mailed and after four days they acknowledged my mail only to say they will look into it. Very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:00am On Feb 09
ehay:

I see am bro.You did a good work.
The index is trying to break below 100k but hasn't succeed.Today is Friday and a bear day in the history of our market.If the index rests at 100k, good for we the bull gang.If it touched 100k and later rest at 101k like it did yesterday,a plus to next week market.
The bear can only have it's way when the index breaks below 100k, but the chart is saying no.
A lot of forces are fighting the market but the market is resisting........shouting I want more upside,I want more upside,I want more upside.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:13am On Feb 09
BullBearMkt:

...good observation
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga this is the time you need to show Nigerians you are a professional in what you do.

There is serious context btw the bull and bears.

I am following charts this time than the market itself especially the charts btw July 2023 till date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:14am On Feb 09
grin grin grin

Other TA people they attach chart as them talk finish, Oga show us the chart, I no see any ASI o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:27am On Feb 09
Locotrader:

Oga this is the time you need to show Nigerians you are a professional in what you do.

There is serious context btw the bull and bears.

I am following charts this time than the market itself especially the charts btw July 2023 till date.

lol!
Oga Loco, I appreciate the call to action. You're right, these are definitely challenging times for the NSE market, and it's understandable that people are looking for guidance.

While I wouldn't claim to be a "professional" (still learning every day!), I'm always happy to share my technical analysis insights, especially when things get tough.

If you have specific question(s), pls go ahead and ask.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:34am On Feb 09
NSE MARKET UPDATE
Today's market outcome may make or mar short-term NGX outlook. However, for yesterday's market activities, we have more stocks that declined than those that advanced.

This phenomenon indicates that market continues to look more bearish short term. Monitored market breadth continues to grow more bearish; and the market risk is still ON.

More stocks are looking more attractive to buy at a cheaper price. The best thing is to get prepared and buy stock at worst at the discounted areas and better still at the value zones. This is not a time to run away from the market but to start evaluating "your" key stocks.

Both medium and long term overall outlook of the market remain bullish.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:08am On Feb 09
Today's Top trades volumes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 9:27am On Feb 09
currentprice:

Wonderful to read from you that I came in here to mock pple with my post. Was that the first time I quoted my previous post? Abi today is the first time I posted "EKUU MKT fellow traders"
Do U think I care whether someone look at my post or whether anyone give like or dislike to my post, this doesn't add kobo to my portfolio. I come here to learn from ogas, post my own opinion and catch fun..
One thing is if I notice such signal and kept quiet from posting it.. following what is going on in the market now, my mind will not be at peace...I will not be the type that will give signal to buy and when the mkt fall finish to show from nowhere that I have sold my stock at so so highest price grin

Anyway as U be lady and important person to the thread, I will not say much as U don't have strong mind before U will start deleting Ur post and help SEUN manage Nairaland spaces as if he is paying special for space here grin more reason I quoted Ur two post to show it all free
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Oga please don't take it to heart,we have never seen you in that light as she feels but rather you are trying to remind the doubting Thomas you warned them.

You are really appreciated for your wonderful contribution here that have guilded us to make good profits. don't take because of this one comment and place yourselve in a ghost mode as their gender are always like that. they can always find fault and where there is non they will create one. They are heavy loaded in Oando and bedsheet is not saying anything on it,thats is the reason for the attackgrin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:41am On Feb 09
Choiceguy:

My Oga please don't take it to heart,we have never seen you in that light as she feels but rather you are trying to remind the doubting Thomas you warned them.

You are really appreciated for your wonderful contribution here that have guilded us to make good profits. don't take because of this one comment and place yourselve in a ghost mode as their gender are always like that. they can always find fault and where there is non they will create one. They are heavy loaded in Oando and bedsheet is not saying anything on it,thats is the reason for the attackgrin
And you that is male gender has sense like this....your mumu na another level. So because he mentioned bear in the past.it is now happening. And he came to confirm it on which doubting Thomas

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 9:42am On Feb 09
Are you trying to extinguish a fire OR you're trying to ignite another?

Choiceguy:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:07am On Feb 09
Ding! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 10:08am On Feb 09
Streetinvestor2:
And you that is male gender has sense like this....your mumu na another level. So because he mentioned bear in the past.it is now happening. And he came to confirm it on which doubting Thomas

I have decided to ignore you because we are in the month of Love.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:11am On Feb 09
Some stability this early market hours/minutes...some greens sighted.......
Maybe it's too early for this conclusion......Let's keep watching how today's market goes again.....
E Ku Market ooo. wink

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:15am On Feb 09
Choiceguy:

I have decided to ignore you because we are in the month of Love.
No wahala you are forgiven. Go and sin no more,lol

I withdraw the negative words in the first post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:17am On Feb 09
megawealth01:
Today's Top trades volumes
Mega well done oo
Na yesterday's trade for this NSE part of the world.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:30am On Feb 09
yMcy56:
Some stability this early market hours/minutes...some greens sighted.......
Maybe it's too early for this conclusion......Let's keep watching how today's market goes again.....
E Ku Market ooo. wink

Just keep your eyes on the index.
Very strong support @ 100k which is my bullish stand.

Gtb back to 41.I was even expecting it at 37 today wey be Friday.

Gtb man must be gasping for breath now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 10:36am On Feb 09
KarlTom:
Ding! grin
ding liren?do you play chess?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:39am On Feb 09
Locotrader:

You know it is not possible. This government will defend that 100k with its last blood. Something they are already using to campaign. Even if it goes down it will bounce back.All they need is put call to alhaji, rabiu, Tony and ote and it will normalize. The government eyes too dey thr,lol.Funny enough I don't use AsI to judge if we dey bull or bear.when two or three shares can manipulate the ASI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:44am On Feb 09
essentialone:
Slow and Steady on Meyer.

90.64% achieved

Approaching "Jump Out Bus Stop"...

Meyer still on Full Bid at N6.91
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:44am On Feb 09
Streetinvestor2:
You know it is not possible. This government will defend that 100k with its last blood. Something they are already using to campaign. Even if it goes down it will bounce back.All they need is put call to alhaji, rabiu, Tony and ote and it will normalize. The government eyes too dey thr,lol.Funny enough I don't use AsI to judge if we dey bull or bear.when two or three shares can manipulate the ASI

You said my mind.
The Govt is still profering solutions and still seeking for more investments which will impact on the stock market.
Govt is even looking for 200k index by yr end.

Buhari Govt and bears na 5 and 6.
No wonder our men here are still using the old chart to gauge the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 10:46am On Feb 09
Locotrader:

Is the index an accurate reflection/representation of market price movements at the moment? With very few stocks having very strong influence on the ASI, and the other stocks having little influence on the index, the loss of roughly 25% in many stocks has hardly been reflected in the changes to the index.

That story of the tortoise and the mermaid whereby the tortoise was roasting and eating baby fishes, but always showing a well-marked fish as an indicator of an ongoing good job comes to mind. We fit dey see plenty fine caps but no head dey under dem - inaccurate census. I hope for positives too - the profit some of us were hoping to book never came embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:52am On Feb 09
Capitas7:

Is the index an accurate reflection/representation of market price movements at the moment? With very few stocks having very strong influence on the ASI, and the other stocks having little influence on the index, the loss of roughly 25% in many stocks has hardly been reflected in the changes to the index.

That story of the tortoise and the mermaid whereby the tortoise was roasting and eating baby fishes, but always showing a well-marked fish as an indicator of an ongoing good job comes to mind. We fit dey see plenty fine caps but no head dey under dem - inaccurate census. I hope for positives too - the profit some of us were hoping to book never came embarassed

Lol
LWKMD for the bolded.
Who be some of you?
Una dey exist for this market?
Since Gtb man booked profit, wetin don happen?
Until Alhaji, ote$, Rabiu, Adenuga etc agree to bears.
Index na index.No matter what, keep your eyes there.....

Pls edit your comment fast fast.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:54am On Feb 09
yMcy56:

Mega well done oo
Na yesterday's trade for this NSE part of the world.. smiley

Any Morgan customer care phone number or anyone I can contact??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 11:03am On Feb 09
Goodnews for the market

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 11:05am On Feb 09
Locotrader:

Lol
LWKMD for the bolded.
Who be some of you?
Una dey exist for this market?
Until Alhaji, ote$, Rabiu, Adenuga etc agree to bears.

Pls edit your comment fast fast.
To say someone does not exist is a strong statement. I am not Rabiu, Alhaji or Adenuga, and I am not in the market because of any of them. I made a sarcastic statement, but I appreciate your response. Sometimes, it is worth reading a post slowly and maybe again before responding.

I came into the market with projections based on my age (at the time) and where I would like to be by particualar milestone ages, so I stay true to my roadmap, learning and increasing along the way; not in the market to compare myself to man-made gods.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7592) (7593) (7594) (7595) (7596) (7597) (7598) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.