Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10867056 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) (7603) (7604) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:53am On Feb 12
Streetinvestor2:
Transcorp go enter #20 when q1 2024 result show
It will react much more to +ve news self, and may even surpass the 20.......but when? I no know.
Make una no quote me o. Lol. smiley

Meanwhile, the huge cross dealer of FBNH is at it today again.
By the time Otedola reason First Bank, people go dey run to catch up with it. Just my opinion. smiley

Wish I can fish out my response to Pa. Emma on GEREGU when it was listed and is trading @100 or so......only thing is that, at the current price, it could trap fund for many days if the buyers didn't come to market.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:55am On Feb 12
Veritas Kapital Assurance attracting interest by reason of their final results of 31k eps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 11:08am On Feb 12
yMcy56:

Wish I can fish out my response to Pa. Emma on GEREGU when it was listed and is trading @100 or so......only thing is that, at the current price, it could trap fund for many days if the buyers didn't come to market.
Learn to move on... Emma is not a perfect man or a prophet, he is simply saying his opinion on stocks from his own point of view. If the same Geregu is doing N20 now, will you fish out your response? In addition, will you be happy if people start fishing out some of your response that went negative? You have been good and resourceful on this platform and will be happier if you stay away from bantam.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:09am On Feb 12
yMcy56:
GEREGU @721.50! Up with +N45!!

Hope dey for TRANSCORP faithfuls. smiley
Make I no mention figure. Lol. lipsrsealed

Transcorp !!!!!!
Bought into Transcorp in the N7.50 PO. It's a delight seeing its Turnaround grin
Over the years many have expressed hope and many hopelessness, concerning Transcorp.
Transcorp will be 20 years old this November.
Nigeria needs entrepreneurs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:19am On Feb 12
BabsO2:

Transcorp !!!!!!
Bought into Transcorp in the N7.50 PO. It's a delight seeing its Turnaround grin
Over the years many have expressed hope and many hopelessness, concerning Transcorp.
Transcorp will be 20 years old this November.
Nigeria needs entrepreneurs.
Sorry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:21am On Feb 12
Big Sell (+1m units) aggregated offers for OANDO today is at N14.
Current price is N14.
No big buy bid. Perhaps big buyers mopping up in smaller chunks shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:22am On Feb 12
Mpeace:
Sorry

For what grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:37am On Feb 12
ndept:
Learn to move on... Emma is not a perfect man or a prophet, he is simply saying his opinion on stocks from his own point of view. If the same Geregu is doing N20 now, will you fish out your response? In addition, will you be happy if people start fishing out some of your response that went negative? .
By the time someone is even posting positive things that can benefit some others, na so people like you go dey dwell in the past.

Did anyone tell you I have any beef or issue with Pa Emma?
If you yourself made some posts that turns out to be positive, you'll be happy and glad to showcase it nah.......besides, anyone that made predictions and ut comes to pass, I'm always happy to reference it as well.

If you want to post the ones that went negative, you're very free to do that.

Pa Emma is my boss and will remain so as far as this forum is concerned.........more reason you didn't see me reply @currentprice, he's my boss and well respected by me. So also my other bosses.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 11:48am On Feb 12
does anyone know what this means when you try to set a limit order for #omatek in morgancapital

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 11:49am On Feb 12
yMcy56:

By the time someone is even posting positive things that can benefit some others, na so people like you go dey dwell in the past.

Did anyone tell you I have any beef or issue with Pa Emma?
If you yourself made some posts that turns out to be positive, you'll be happy and glad to showcase it nah.......besides, anyone that made predictions and ut comes to pass, I'm always happy to reference it as well.

If you want to post the ones that went negative, you're very free to do that.

Pa Emma is my boss and will remain so as far as this forum is concerned.........more reason you didn't see me reply @currentprice, he's my boss and well respected by me. So also my other bosses.
You are not getting it my dear. You are someone that doesn't like quarrel, but atimes by commission or omission, you always look for it. Why dishing out someone's post when you already know the conversation is not in that person's favour. My reply may sound negative to you but you will be happier if you keep to it. I closed this chapter to face the market. Have a nice day.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 11:52am On Feb 12
PuristForest:
does anyone know what this means when you try to set a limit order for #omatek in morgancapital
Simply means that the company OMATEK is currently going through some restructuring probably in their business model. Just to inform you of the present state of the company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12
Mankind2024:

If I were u,
50% NASDAQ
25% FIX INC ASSET IN Nigeria (TB) upfront payment for risky assets on NGX
25% Risky Equity...Dang Cem/Geregu...destination N1k
At the current price, Geregu is not a stock for a true investor; Geregu's stock price is not a true reflection of the dividend.Geregu is overpriced!

Geregu price is as a result of irrational exuberance (aka pumping).

Geregu's earnings per share is not proportional to the price of equity

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abidoyinsola(f): 12:20pm On Feb 12
There must have been an error somewhere.
I tried opening an account with them and there was a BVN issue. I sent them a DM on Instagram and they responded almost immediately.
You can resend the email or try social media too sha

machine606:
Rip to the entire NGX. So painful as his family was even involved.

Speaking about broking firms, permit me to register my account/ordel with @meristemng.com. I could remember some months back, a customer called out @meristemng, withs accusations of fraud. I was like a whole meristem, because of how much? He received retributions with some few defending the firm.

Well, it is what it is, @meristemng is now dubious to put it lightly! Someone reached out to me about shares stuck since 2008 with no dividend paid. I use Chaka (since 2020), recently opened another with Investment One (although, charges no be here oh). I referred him to either @meristemng or Cordos. Due to the prompt response from @meristemng, I adviced him to opt for @meristemng. They sent mails on how to open an account insisting on minimum of #10000 opening amount. He did so around October 2023. I personally facilitated the filling of forms and took it upon myself to mail @meristemng. Reason been, this was a business man with little or no knowledge of stocks. There where host of others waiting to rectify same issue. But I asked them to wait until we sort that of the first person. Due to trust, I was granted access to email account and other sensitive information/documents. But @meristemng is about to bring a crack (which I invisiaged, if all things remain same).

Fast forward to third week of January 2024, @meristemng is yet to create an account or communicate on it. I am aware account opening takes about 3 days once all documents needed is provided. Yet this is over 5 months now, yet no comment. I recently requested that the amount be refunded and account opening request aborted, yet no refund till date. While, the person in question might not mind the #10000 involved ( he was even opting I transfer about 150k to open the account), my integrity might be on the line, as i was the one that did all transctions. They only sign or send OTPs to me.

So abeg, is @meristemng still ALIVE? In my last email I copied even SEC just to pile in on any complaint from other customers affirming this attitude of theirs. Having used Chaka with little funds over a year, I ditched the thoughts of opening an account with @morgancapital. InvestmentOne was basically for long term plays and possible access to loans in the future.

What should I do to get a refund. This is one reason I run from overrated big firms.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:54pm On Feb 12
Okay grin

EDUECO:

At the current price, Geregu is not a stock for a true investor; Geregu's stock price is not a true reflection of the dividend.Geregu is overpriced!

Geregu price is as a result of irrational exuberance (aka pumping).

Geregu's earnings per share is not proportional to the price of equity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BlissGod: 1:23pm On Feb 12
Thank you so much on this valuable Intel. I deeply appreciate. Thanks 🙏🏻
Mankind2024:

If you value your money and do not want to enrich stock brokerage firms, I repeat ,if every kobo is important to you.
Open your brokerage account with Morgan Capital Securities or Atlas. They charge 0.5% and 0.6% respectively.

Others charge1.35% brokerage commission, which cost you NGN13,500 on NGN1M, while Morgan Capital Securities cost you less @0.5% per buying or selling. I.e NGN 5,000 on N1m per trade on Morgan,
N6,000 @ Atlas. This saves you N8,500 or N7,500.
This is the first step in creating evergreen wealth on NGX.
They both have good platforms that a New onboarder can navigate @ease.
#protect your income
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12
May God grant the families of the departed the fortitude to bear such an irreparable loss and grant them comfort which only He is able to give in such sad times. May their soul rest in peace. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:15pm On Feb 12
The kind hunger wey dey street as a result of no cash and inflation nobi here.The thing don dey show face for nse.The hope for now na dividend paying stocks oh.Alhaji I hope you go drop dividend for sugar matter even if na #2 make we take hold side

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12
Locotrader, this one wey we no see your breaklight or update today..........Hope all is well?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12
222Martins:
Locotrader, this one wey we no see your breaklight or update today..........Hope all is well?
Pls check on him. Yesterday was something else. The Eagle refused to fly past the elephant
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12
Mpeace:
Pls check on him. Yesterday was something else. The Eagle refused to fly past the elephant
I have no contact to him outside Nairaland. I just noticed his absence, which is quite unlike him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12
Mpeace:

Now that NSE is upside don't you know that LOCO has gone back to his hostel business abi you want make Mr. Market collect the profit he made grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 4:24pm On Feb 12
Streetinvestor2:
The kind hunger wey dey street as a result of no cash and inflation nobi here.The thing don dey show face for nse.The hope for now na dividend paying stocks oh.Alhaji I hope you go drop dividend for sugar matter even if na #2 make we take hold side
DS result may not be that good compare to previous AFS due to foreign exchange loss. If at all DS will pay dividend, it may not be more than 50k. However, NASCON may pay not less than N1.50k dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bimmms: 5:16pm On Feb 12
Pls when is Nascon next dividend qualification date ?
Mpeace:
With good timing, you can double that 100mil in Dangfoods. Just login to Nascon at the right price, collect your dividend and ride that dangfoods
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:34pm On Feb 12
ndept:
DS result may not be that good compare to previous AFS due to foreign exchange loss. If at all DS will pay dividend, it may not be more than 50k. However, NASCON may pay not less than N1.50k dividend.
How much was paid last Yr.The bad result did not start this yr.And depends how you are looking at the results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 5:38pm On Feb 12
Investor should consider writing strong letters to underperforming listed companies.
In November 2021, I sent a letter to Multiverse, though it was never replied, but I strongly believe that the letter touched them, perhaps, it might be one of the catalysts to the marginal improvement.
Below is the copy from my achieve

The Multiverse Management,
You have not been profitable for a long time. There is no value for shareholders. It appear the directors and workers are taking what duly belong to investors.
The fact that shareholders are not crying on the pages of newspapers does not necessarily meant we are not in pain.
The current management are wealth destroyers. They haven't added any value to this company in the past 5 years.
They have no vision, no mission, and grossly lack an objective.
As an investor with eroded shares value, I will suggest that the current management teams resign honourably and allow people of visions to run the affairs of Multiverse plc.
People are placing curses on you daily, some of which you people might have noticed.
Your company is more backward than General Buhari Nigeria.
You are worse than moving backwards, rather, you remain backwards and stagnant continuously.
The Nigeria system allowed you to mint money from early investors, otherwise you have no business floating this profitess entity on NGX.
It appears you are not accountable nor answerable to investors.
If a listed company is not profitable, the right thing is to delist such company.
I have no doubt that the current management team are vampires in nature coz they are sucking investors and shareholders dry.
I do hope you can do a retrospective analysis of this mail and do the needful .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 6:16pm On Feb 12
DS and NASCON paid 150k and 200k last year resp.
From the 2023 Q3 results, I don't think FX losses would affect either of them.
DS AFS is usually boosted by Q4 results...

For 2023 dv, I project at least 400k from NASCON and 180k from DS... grin

ndept:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 6:19pm On Feb 12
NASCON is April/May while DS is March...

Bimmms:
Pls when is Nascon next dividend qualification date ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 10:34pm On Feb 12
222Martins:

Check the viewing guest you will see Loco.he is too busy with his bread industry,you know it is newly opened. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 6:32am On Feb 13
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:55am On Feb 13
KarlTom:
Ms Bolaji Agbede grin

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/Access_Holdings_Plc_-_Appointment_of_Acting_GCEO.pdf

Life goes on…if you like kill your self on top work. If anything happens to you, your employer will quickly replace you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 8:12am On Feb 13
Coolcash1:

Life goes on…if you like kill your self on top work. If anything happens to you, your employer will quickly replace you.

grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 9:29am On Feb 13
KarlTom:
DS and NASCON paid 150k and 200k last year resp.
From the 2023 Q3 results, I don't think FX losses would affect either of them.
DS AFS is usually boosted by Q4 results...

For 2023 dv, I project at least 400k from NASCON and 180k from DS... grin

You have a good point on DS and I agree with you, taking into consideration that Alhaji has always been good to shareholders. He can even pay dividend from retained earnings. However, I am only saying my opinion based on the negative -N2.22 eps Q3 of 2023 as against positive N2.04 eps Q3 of 2022. So, I don't want to raise my expectation too high on DS dividend payment.

On NASCON, the company has a robust eps of over N5 in Q3 2023. So, I expect good dividend from NASCON. Let's not forget that NASCON paid interim of N1 in September last year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) (7603) (7604) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.