Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967858 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) (7603) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 9:30am On Feb 11
EDUECO:

Buy a consistent dividend paying stocks like Zenith Bank with all the money and have 100% peace of mind.

As far as Jim Ovia is still alive the good management of Zenith Bank is guaranteed!
This is self contradictory...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:34am On Feb 11
KarlTom:
Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe.

A generational gem gone... cry
May his and other victim souls rest in peace!
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:39am On Feb 11
RSQLPython:
Good people, which stock would you buy if you have N100m to invest?

Thanks
With good timing, you can double that 100mil in Dangfoods. Just login to Nascon at the right price, collect your dividend and ride that dangfoods

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 9:45am On Feb 11
essentialone:
Anyone on this platform still complaining about Meristem stockbrokers deserve to be flogged. Lol

But seriously, their matter has been over emphasized already. Do as I did. Sell off all the stocks you have with them. Jump out of their helicopter now before it crash lands in California
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:17am On Feb 11
ositadima1:

I hope not audio millions o.

The guy said if YOU had...

Since I no get, I no respond grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:27am On Feb 11
Agbalowomeri:

The guy said if YOU had...

Since I no get, I no respond grin
I wish I could write in yoruba. I for tell you something.,lol.I swear you be street like me....area father

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 10:41am On Feb 11
RSQLPython:

Thanks
If I were u,
50% NASDAQ
25% FIX INC ASSET IN Nigeria (TB) upfront payment for risky assets on NGX
25% Risky Equity...Dang Cem/Geregu...destination N1k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:10am On Feb 11
Thanks
Frangel:

You can use as many brokerage apps as possible but with as many CSCS account numbers as the apps. However, you can have a unique Clearing House Number (CHN) for all, given that all the accounts KYC details are the same.

I have assumed that the apps are from (linked to) Nigeria SEC licenced stockbroking firms.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11
essentialone:
South Africa wins Bronze

Which stock should we watch now that they won bronze? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 2:06pm On Feb 11
essentialone:
Anyone on this platform still complaining about Meristem stockbrokers deserve to be flogged. Lol

But seriously, their matter has been over emphasized already. Do as I did. Sell off all the stocks you have with them. Jump out of their helicopter now before it crash lands in California.
Inappropriate and insensitive don't you think?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11
machine606:
Rip to the entire NGX. So painful as his family was even involved.

Speaking about broking firms, permit me to register my account/ordel with @meristemng.com. I could remember some months back, a customer called out @meristemng, withs accusations of fraud. I was like a whole meristem, because of how much? He received retributions with some few defending the firm.

Well, it is what it is, @meristemng is now dubious to put it lightly! Someone reached out to me about shares stuck since 2008 with no dividend paid. I use Chaka (since 2020), recently opened another with Investment One (although, charges no be here oh). I referred him to either @meristemng or Cordos. Due to the prompt response from @meristemng, I adviced him to opt for @meristemng. They sent mails on how to open an account insisting on minimum of #10000 opening amount. He did so around October 2023. I personally facilitated the filling of forms and took it upon myself to mail @meristemng. Reason been, this was a business man with little or no knowledge of stocks. There where host of others waiting to rectify same issue. But I asked them to wait until we sort that of the first person. Due to trust, I was granted access to email account and other sensitive information/documents. But @meristemng is about to bring a crack (which I invisiaged, if all things remain same).

Fast forward to third week of January 2024, @meristemng is yet to create an account or communicate on it. I am aware account opening takes about 3 days once all documents needed is provided. Yet this is over 5 months now, yet no comment. I recently requested that the amount be refunded and account opening request aborted, yet no refund till date. While, the person in question might not mind the #10000 involved ( he was even opting I transfer about 150k to open the account), my integrity might be on the line, as i was the one that did all transctions. They only sign or send OTPs to me.

So abeg, is @meristemng still ALIVE? In my last email I copied even SEC just to pile in on any complaint from other customers affirming this attitude of theirs. Having used Chaka with little funds over a year, I ditched the thoughts of opening an account with @morgancapital. InvestmentOne was basically for long term plays and possible access to loans in the future.

What should I do to get a refund. This is one reason I run from overrated big firms.
That's why I always shake my head anytime they are recommended here, big firm with terrible services. My account with them has been abandoned, never again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:32pm On Feb 11
Agbalowomeri:
Wigwe dies
May his soul rest in peace
Very painful!! embarassed
May the Almighty God forgive their sins and grant them eternal rest. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:39pm On Feb 11
RSQLPython:
NSEMPAs should stop replying this guy, he's just catching cruise with his Audio money... grin

He has made it an habit to come in here in seasons to ask same or similar questions.......
Attached were samples of the advice giving to him in Nov 19 and 21, 2022.......can't remember whether he came in 2023......now he's back in 2024 with 100m.. grin

As at Nov 21, 2022, if he's serious, he would have picked GTCO and Zenith at very cheap prices......@ circa 20/22 or so.

He should tell us the Savings that turned 10M to 100M for him in barely a year..... tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 4:47pm On Feb 11
Resident FBI...

Your memory is so sharp. Wow.

yMcy56:

NSEMPAs should stop replying this guy, he's just catching cruise with his Audio money... grin

He has made it an habit to come in here in seasons to ask same or similar questions.......
Attached were samples of the advice giving to him in Nov 19 and 21, 2022.......can't remember whether he came in 2023......now he's back in 2024 with 100m.. grin

As at Nov 21, 2022, if he's serious, he would have picked GTCO and Zenith at very cheap prices......@ circa 20 or so.

He should tell us the Savings that turned 10M to 100M for him in barely a year..... tongue

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:55pm On Feb 11
ojesymsym:
Resident FBI...
Your memory is so sharp. Wow.
Lol. Don't mind me o. grin
Maybe it's because I happened to be one of those that gave him advice that time......and still remembered seeing his similar post at another time too.

No be serious person. If he's serious he would have made a lot from GT and ZEE in the shortest of time.....btw Nov 2022 and now. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stronglink: 5:25pm On Feb 11
Mankind2024:

@emma
Your firm need to toe the step of Morgan capital securities and bring the brokerage fee to 0.5% from d current 1.35%.
This is the only way you can get recommendation.
I can't remember how many people I refer to Morgan and Atlas weekly.
1.35% is NO, NO, NO,NO, NO. It drives me away from Investment One. It kills Investment.
It reduces units
It reduces profit
It discourage new onboarders.
I have a NASD portfolio that is domiciled with Investment One, I'm on the verge of transferring same to a commission friendly broker.(Atlas)
It would have been a thing of joy to patronise Investment One on account of your participation on this platform.
Cheers @ emmasoft
Happy weekend.
Please kindly share the link to download Morgan capital app. I tried downloading it through play store but i seem not to get the correct app.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11
BlissGod:
Do you work with Investment one

As a Sales Rep.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BenNigeria: 7:24pm On Feb 11
I never said he had rather his question was if you have...so no need to reply him.
yMcy56:

As at Nov 21, 2022, if he's serious, he would have picked GTCO and Zenith at very cheap prices......@ circa 20/22 or so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11
SonofElElyonRet:

This is self contradictory...

Mr Jim Ovia is the backbone of the management of Zenith Bank .

I have full confidence in the managerial capability of Mr Jim Ovia.

And past financial results and dividend payment are a testament to his managerial acumen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:37pm On Feb 11
EDUECO:

Mr Jim Ovia is the backbone of the management of Zenith Bank .

I have full confidence in the managerial capability of Mr Jim Ovia.

And past financial results and dividend payment are a testament to his managerial acumen.

But if something happens to him then shareholders should worry.. that shouldn't be the case
Modified: he's not supposed to be part of the management but i guess there's no escaping that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RSQLPython: 11:57pm On Feb 11
yMcy56:

So because I came here 2 years ago means I shouldn't come back again for advise?

FYI, I didn't pick Zenith; I picked Sterling and I'm glad I did.

And did I ever mention it to you that 10M turned to 100M? If you followed my previous responses, you would see where I said they were savings from salaries.

And why do you even care where I got my money from? If you have no advice to give, ignore the post.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RSQLPython: 12:00am On Feb 12
yMcy56:

Lol. Don't mind me o. grin
Maybe it's because I happened to be one of those that gave him advice that time......and still remembered seeing his similar post at another time too.

No be serious person. If he's serious he would have made a lot from GT and ZEE in the shortest of time.....btw Nov 2022 and now. grin

Just curious; how do you know I didn't make money? Why do you think I came back if I didn't find the suggestions here valuable?

Think!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:27am On Feb 12
grin wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 5:09am On Feb 12
RSQLPython:

Just curious; how do you know I didn't make money? Why do you think I came back if I didn't find the suggestions here valuable?

Think!!!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 8:31am On Feb 12
I am confident and bullish on Oando. 400% on Jan 1 price is assured shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 9:14am On Feb 12
ProphetUtuocha:
I am confident and bullish on Oando. 400% on Jan 1 price is assured shocked
People with above 1m units of Oando shares should form a group and also join the petitioners against Oando delisting.

Just thinking aloud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:32am On Feb 12
sky2891:

People with above 1m units of Oando shares should form a group and also join the petitioners against Oando delisting.

Just thinking aloud.
We don't know the position of the persons seeking to join the suit on delistment of Oando. They may or may not be against the delistment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 9:40am On Feb 12
Mpeace:
We don't know the position of thebpersons seeking to join the suit on delistment of Oando. They may or may not be against the delistment.
The more reasons more petitioners should join the court case to ensure no delisting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:53am On Feb 12
sky2891:

The more reasons more petitioners should join the court case to ensure no delisting.
If you know Nigerian judiciary very well, then you will know that what will be will be. I sincerely hope oando don't delist. But my country is too too corrupt and the set of people running the country at the moment, I no trust them at alll at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:05am On Feb 12
Ding! wink grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:18am On Feb 12
GEREGU @721.50! Up with +N45!!

Hope dey for TRANSCORP faithfuls. smiley
Make I no mention figure. Lol. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:44am On Feb 12
yMcy56:
GEREGU @721.50! Up with +N45!!

Hope dey for TRANSCORP faithfuls. smiley
Make I no mention figure. Lol. lipsrsealed
Transcorp go enter #20 when q1 2024 result show

(1) (2) (3) ... (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) (7603) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), adamx23(m), BullBearMkt(m), WestPB, stcool(m), Toluway, ogoo4real, Streetinvestor2, bbduty, Princkez, robobo, freeman67 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.