Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10867558 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7648) (7649) (7650) (7651) (7652) (7653) (7654) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08
yMcy56:

And you can see 100k single trade?
I usually make use of the high and low for the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:29pm On Mar 08
Mpeace:
I usually make use of the high and low for the day.
Ok thanks.
Maybe I'll need to logout and in again.
To be sure, I used to check under "Trades" for the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08
yMcy56:

Ok thanks.
Maybe I'll need to logout and in again.
To be sure, I used to check under "Trades" for the day.
Once there is an official change in price the day high/low will change. And I noticed official price changes even when there is no single 100k deal as long as there is 100k cummulative trades at the same price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08
yMcy56:

Was responding positively in the market.... smiley
Yes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 1:51pm On Mar 08
Mpeace:
Once there is an official change in price the day high/low will change. And I noticed official price changes even when there is no single 100k deal as long as there is 100k cummulative trades at the same price.
There was a trade of 123,000 on Nascon at 52.4 before it went on full bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:12pm On Mar 08
Today is Friday. I said you will see offer for transcorp power btw Friday or Monday. And you will see it btw 350 -400....it is happening For me based on geregu power price of 900 plus and os of 2 5 billion. I will not buy Transcorp above #350 with os 7.5 billion/plus its double output capacity

When I know geregu is manipulated price as I use it as yard stick.Why is wapco not yet #100 since bua cement is #150 .Then I should be expecting Dan food above #350 ....no now.My expectation for Dan food is #100 short, #150 medium and #200 long.
And if you expecting transcorp power at #1000.I pray it happens because transcorp plc will have no reason not to be #100 by that time. For now transcorp plc try touch #20 make I try something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08
Mpeace:
Could this really be true?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:23pm On Mar 08
Mpeace:
It doesn't work this way!
It MUST be 100,000 single unit or above.....this is what the Rules stipulates.
Cumulative doesnt count.

I guess you've been looking at intra-day high and low, which eventually won't count at the end of the day if there's no bulk transaction of 100k in single trade or crossing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:28pm On Mar 08
Adinije:
There was a trade of 123,000 on Nascon at 52.4 before it went on full bid.
Thks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 3:19pm On Mar 08
TRANSPOWER did not move price.

On Monday, the drama starts again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08
yMcy56:

It doesn't work this way!
It MUST be 100,000 single unit or above.....this is what the Rules stipulates.
Cumulative doesnt count.

I guess you've been looking at intra-day high and low, which eventually won't count at the end of the day if there's no bulk transaction of 100k in single trade or crossing.
Take a look at Dang sugar and nascon trades for today. No single 100k deal but they both made 10% price appreciation. I noticed it happen on manÿ different stocks at different times.
By the single 100k rule, both ought not to move today but they did.

I do not know, but I noticed stocks move on cumulative/consecutive trade at the same price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mails4funshi(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08
Mpeace:
Take a look at Dang sugar and nascon trades for today. No single 100k deal but they both made 10% price appreciation. I noticed it happen on manÿ different stocks at different times.

I do not know, but I noticed stocks move on cumulative/consecutive trade at the same price.

I think the total number of trades for most equities @ COB is not correct on the itrade platform, suggestive of a glitch.

You may want to clarify from another platform.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08
Mpeace:
I have just checked it. You are correct.
It only means that the exchange is breaking its own rules.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mails4funshi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08
mails4funshi:

I think the total number of trades for most equities @ COB is not correct on the itrade platform, suggestive of a glitch.

You may want to clarify from another platform.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:06pm On Mar 08
grin grin

vacanci:
TRANSPOWER did not move price.

On Monday, the drama starts again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tofa24: 4:29pm On Mar 08
Firstly, this allegation is false and can have no verifiable source. Huge amounts of capital have been invested in Transcorp Power Plc. for which the Transcorp Group hasn't received any significant cash flow for, as most of the dividends that should have been accrued were converted to scripts.

This of course resulted in the increased shareholdings for Transcorp Group. The company maintains a long-term investment position and the accusation against Tony Elumelu and his administration is unfounded.
Locotrader:

Oga better for them to allot shares for shareholders as they did in ucap and Afriprud than Transcorp to own 51% of the power. How much dividend do you think shareholders will get in their 51% holding considering the huge os?
51% , Tony and his group will still embezzle as admin expenses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tofa24: 4:38pm On Mar 08
DrAwo:

Transorp owns 51% of transcorp power
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tofa24: 4:40pm On Mar 08
You seem to not properly understand how the stock exchange works. Transcorp as a group is an investment company, however, this doesn't mean that subsidiary entities cannot have assets that justify a higher valuation than the main Group company.
DrAwo:

Transorp owns 51% of transcorp power
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:08pm On Mar 08
Mpeace:

Una too like to dey argue oo grin
There was system glitch in Morgan or maybe on the Automated Trading Platform of NGX.

There's no way a total of 2.3m units of NASCON would have been done without a 100k moved in-between....

Check the trades for NASCON for instance and try to sum the transactions there, you'll see that some transactions were missing........this must be Cross Deals mostly.
If 100k is not moved, it won't officially move up.
Same for SUGAR and maybe some others.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 5:22pm On Mar 08
yMcy56:

There was system glitch in Morgan or maybe on the Automated Trading Platform of NGX.

There's no way a total of 2.3m units of NASCON would have been done without a 100k moved in-between....

Check the trades for NASCON for instance and try to sum the transactions there, you'll see that some transactions were missing........this must be Cross Deals mostly.
I wonder why they're arguing grin

A cross deal happened in DS and NASCON at 10.02am. I saw it. Unfortunately, it wasn't showing in trades. DS was exactly 100k, NASCON was 123k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:35pm On Mar 08
Locotrader:

Oga better for them to allot shares for shareholders as they did in ucap and Afriprud than Transcorp to own 51% of the power.How much dividend do you think shareholders will get in their 51% holding considering the huge os?
51% ,Tony and his group will still embezzle as admin expenses.

On the bolded, he must have learnt it from the real undertakers- Insurance companies...I fear those guys.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 5:39pm On Mar 08
Adinije:
I wonder why they're arguing grin

A cross deal happened in DS and NASCON at 10.02am. I saw it. Unfortunately, it wasn't showing in trades. DS was exactly 100k, NASCON was 123k

Most folks wont see it..
Cos its early ...
Those are the first trades...
that dropped at 10am plus
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:34pm On Mar 08
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08
Tofa24:
You seem to not properly understand how the stock exchange works. Transcorp as a group is an investment company, however, this doesn't mean that subsidiary entities cannot have assets that justify a higher valuation than the main Group company.

Lol, you mean Dr awo doesn't understand how stock exchange work!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08
pluto09:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 6:52pm On Mar 08
pluto09:

Hahahahahaha that comment took me out! I fell off my couch. Nothing gateman no go see for gate. What is that expression again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:06pm On Mar 08
pluto09:

.He is here to defend one of the cowboy....paid job. He is free to say any thing. It is not every new moniker on this thread you take serious.It tells you who ever is behind that moniker hardly comes to this thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:10pm On Mar 08
The institutional investors did not buy 100,000 single transaction in transcorp power today. The fuel don finish lol

On another news.Has the buy out for pz been cancelled. The price done touch #40. I thought the buy out was #20 plus
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08
Streetinvestor2:
The institutional investors did not buy 100,000 single transaction in transcorp power today. The fuel don finish lol

On another news.Has the buy out for pz been cancelled. The price done touch #40. I thought the buy out was #20 plus
This is a very good example of buy out price not necessarily becoming a celling for a stock really set to rally. I therefore see same for IEI.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aimaft: 8:24pm On Mar 08
Mpeace:

It’s called packaging
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08
yMcy56:

Make una no vex say I too dey ask question for class.
I never knew cross deals affect market prices.
Pardon.

Pls when is UCAP result coming up.
They used to be first before now, to release resulf and corporate action.
I remember time past when I would qualify for UCAP dividend and use same money to take dividends in some banks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:22pm On Mar 08
Mpeace:
Make una no vex say I too dey ask question for class.
I never knew cross deals affect market prices.
Pardon.

Pls when is UCAP result coming up.
They used to be first before now, to release resulf and corporate action.
I remember time past when I would qualify for UCAP dividend and use same money to take dividends in some banks.
The thing Is now making me have double mind on ucap shares. Abi Tony don extend his cowboy move to that one.I noticed they follow for transcorp power dealings. I hope we no go see forex loss for the matter. My consolation is that it has been bouncing back once it goes below #20.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7648) (7649) (7650) (7651) (7652) (7653) (7654) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gare2510(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.