Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,416 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877402 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7649) (7650) (7651) (7652) (7653) (7654) (7655) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 9:25pm On Mar 08
dipoolowoo:
NASCON Shareholders to Get N1 Dividend, Bonus Shares
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nascon-shareholders-to-get-n1-dividend-bonus-shares/

Nigerian Exchange Surges 0.99% as Investor Sentiment Improves
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nigerian-exchange-surges-0-99-as-investor-sentiment-improves/

NASCON.
Which N1 dividend again. Abi was there another board meeting?
The corporate action says dividend of N1 already paid in November and there is no final dividend. Where is this N1 as being reported here coming from?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08
dipoolowoo:
NASCON Shareholders to Get N1 Dividend, Bonus Shares
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nascon-shareholders-to-get-n1-dividend-bonus-shares/

Nigerian Exchange Surges 0.99% as Investor Sentiment Improves
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nigerian-exchange-surges-0-99-as-investor-sentiment-improves/

Dipo of Business Post. So you don carry your wahala come to Nairaland too?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08
Streetinvestor2:
The thing Is now making me have double mind on ucap shares. Abi Tony don extend his cowboy move to that one.I noticed they follow for transcorp power dealings. I hope we no go see forex loss for the matter. My consolation is that it has been bouncing back once it goes below #20.
Once a company starts delaying results without a plausible excuse, that is a red flag for me and I exit without looking back. A child that got distinction in all his subjects doesn't wait for his parents to ask for his report card before he shows it to them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08
essentialone:

Dipo of Business Post. So you don carry your wahala come to Nairaland too?
He has always been around on this thread. He might even have joined before you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08
Ikeja Hotel says it is to raise its additional capital by issuance of 1,133,888,945 units as the company looks to explore strategic growth.

This was disclosed in a statement signed by Company Secretary, Punuka Nominees Limited which was sent to Nigeria Exchange Limited.

An excerpt from the statement reads:

“That additional capital be raised by the issuance of 1,133,888,945 units of unissued shares of the company as a rights issue at the rate to be determined by the board of directors to existing shareholders based on 6 (six) new ordinary shares for every 11 (eleven) ordinary shares held in the company to members on the register of members as at December 13, 2022, based on the 2022 audited accounts of the Company.”

When will this be?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08
Japaul Gold and Ventures Plc, one of the few listed mining companies in Nigeria has announced plans to raise additional equity capital of N20 billion at the NGX.

According to the company announcement, the capital will be raised through “special placements with identified investors”.

According to a corporate filing on the NGX website found by Nairametrics, the company announced plans to list an extra 8 billion ordinary shares valued at 50 kobo each, at N2.50 per share through a special placement.

According to the announcement signed by the company secretary, Michael Edeko, the move is aimed at raising funds for the expansion of the company’s minefields through:

The acquisition of a 50% equity stake in H&H Mines Limited

100% acquisition of Covenant Gems and Gold Minerals Limited in Atakunmosa LGA of Osun State.

The establishment of a gold refinery

It is noted that the H&H Mines has a gold reserve in the excess of 20 tonnes based on a “competent persons report” while the Covenant Gems and Gold Minerals has a minefield that contains gold and copper.

When will this be?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08
DVCF Oil & Gas Plc, a substantial shareholder in waste manager and industrial cleaners, The Initiates Plc, has sold off 9,468,900 units of its shareholding worth about N10.131m.

This was disclosed in separate notices on insider trading filed with the Nigerian Exchange Limited on Wednesday.

While DVCF Oil & Gas Plc sold off part of its shareholding, another major shareholder, Olajide Afolayan, acquired 5,994,937 units of TIP shares in two transactions that took place on December 20 and 21 on the platform of the NGX. He bought five million units of shares at N1.06 per share and the second tranche of 994.937 units at N1.07 per share. The shares he acquired were worth about N6.364m.

DVCF Oil & Gas Plc sold off the shares in three transactions at different prices of N1.08, N1.06 and N1.07 respectively.

Any heads up on TIP?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 9:27am On Mar 09
vacanci:

NASCON.
Which N1 dividend again. Abi was there another board meeting?
The corporate action says dividend of N1 already paid in November and there is no final dividend. Where is this N1 as being reported here coming from?
I saw it too and just wondered what kind of business news reporting is this.The N1 dividend is the interim dividend that NASCON paid last year.This was how the EPS of 518 was reported on nairametrics as dividend of N5.18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 11:19am On Mar 09
sterlingD:

I saw it too and just wondered what kind of business news reporting is this.The N1 dividend is the interim dividend that NASCON paid last year.This was how the EPS of 518 was reported on nairametrics as dividend of N5.18

Very poor reporting. Can even be misleading.

This is why it's important to read financial reports yourself and not rely on some news site when making decisions regarding NGX.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:23am On Mar 09
sterlingD:

I think this news media that post stock news are out to deceive investors some times.This is how Nairametrics posted that 1000 transcorp plc shares have indirect 516 of Transcorp Power.shares When actually it should be less than 100 of transcorp power shares when you do the maths.
The motives of this news is what I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:25am On Mar 09
Emndy:

Very poor reporting. Can even be misleading.

This is why it's important to read financial reports yourself and not rely on some news site when making decisions regarding NGX.

Poor reporting or poor knowledge? The person reporting might not understand the difference between EPS and dividend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:11pm On Mar 09
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cosmicwill: 2:38pm On Mar 09
[quote author=megawealth01 post=128854001]FX remittances quadruple to $1.3 billion in February – CBN

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/08/fx-remittances-quadruple-to-1-3-billion-in-february-cbn/[/quoOK!

Pls NGX experts what impact does this have on the NGX?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09
[quote author=Cosmicwill post=128855084][/quote]

TB rates and bond yields are currently above 20%. They are coming for the juice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:15am On Mar 10
Foreign investors dominate bids for OMO, treasury bills by 75% – CBN

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/08/foreign-investors-dominate-bids-for-omo-treasury-bills-by-75-cbn/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:33am On Mar 10
*HUSBAND* : Honey take this ATM Card, withdraw ₦250,000.00 for our food stuff. Withdraw another ₦300,000.00 for your upkeep and pocket money. Buy anything you like with it.

*WIFE* : Wow Thanks my Sweet hubby, but what about the ₦1,500 you owe me& the 500 recharge card you said you will send for me? should I withdraw it too? I need it badly😳😂😂 😂

Life is so boring without women 😂😂🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀.

Happy *MOTHERS day* to all the women in the house ,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
*Women are priceless*🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
💪💪💪

Na women dey run am😅😅, anyhow make ebi,😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExcessKJ(m): 7:31am On Mar 10
Good morning.

As a newbie in the NGX, please which stockbroker should I rely on. I found online Cardinal stone is the best, since they are the most popular. I found out about Morgan capital too. Please, does Cardinal stone or Morgan capital has an app to monitor stocks on NGX?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cosmicwill: 7:37am On Mar 10
debeey87:

TB rates and bond yields are currently above 20%. They are coming for the juice

Okay, us there a chance this will cause an increase in Dancem stock price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:58am On Mar 10
megawealth01:
*HUSBAND* : Honey take this ATM Card, withdraw ₦250,000.00 for our food stuff. Withdraw another ₦300,000.00 for your upkeep and pocket money. Buy anything you like with it.

*WIFE* : Wow Thanks my Sweet hubby, but what about the ₦1,500 you owe me& the 500 recharge card you said you will send for me? should I withdraw it too? I need it badly😳😂😂 😂

Life is so boring without women 😂😂🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🏃‍♀.

Happy *MOTHERS day* to all the women in the house ,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
*Women are priceless*🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
💪💪💪

Na women dey run am😅😅, anyhow make ebi,😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

D koko is the thought process, husband probably thought he is OK and gives wife money to cover all that he owes and future expenses that might arise but the wife thinks the whole 500k given is her right

Moral choose ur words wisely with ur wives

Trust me for peace to reign in the house the husband has to pay dat 1500 he owes and 500 recharge card he borrowed in addition to the 500k already collected by the wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:39am On Mar 10
grin
maishai:

D koko is the thought process, husband probably thought he is OK and gives wife money to cover all that he owes and future expenses that might arise but the wife thinks the whole 500k given is her right

Trust me for peace to reign in the house the husband has to pay dat 1500 he owes and 500 recharge card he borrowed in addition to the 500k already collected by the wife
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:58am On Mar 10
maishai:

But why are so many women wired like this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:21am On Mar 10
Agbalowomeri:

But why are so many women wired like this?
My brother, nobody fit answer this question.
Men have been seeking the answer to this question for ages but till date, non.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:24am On Mar 10
maishai:

Neither flesh not blood revealed this to you.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 11:50am On Mar 10
quote author=9free post=128867371]
Neither flesh not blood revealed this to you.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by modupeshow: 12:46pm On Mar 10
mails4funshi:

Please what app do you use for this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 5:49pm On Mar 10
The conversation should have gone like this:

Husband: Honey. I owe you some money right?
Wife: Of course!
Husband: I thought so.
Wife: Before nko. *rolls eyes*
Husband: Here's my ATM. Withdraw ₦500,000. Deduct whatever I am owing you and keep the balance for yourself.
Wife: Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 5:52pm On Mar 10
grin grin grin
KarlTom:

Husband: Here's my ATM. Withdraw ₦500,000. Deduct whatever I am owing you and keep the balance for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10
KarlTom:

Good one!
...but remaining the N500 recharge card the husband promised to send cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10
Is she still here? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:20pm On Mar 10
essentialone:
Is she still here? grin

She is with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7649) (7650) (7651) (7652) (7653) (7654) (7655) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jats2k2002, dapix, Locotrader(m), Blackman101, 222Martins(m), megawealth01, kalkah, TsarZed, Boshins, BullBearMkt(m), beejay1(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.