Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10919319 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7661) (7662) (7663) (7664) (7665) (7666) (7667) ... (7765) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 6:40am On Mar 19
Ades1:

Loco has said it here publicly that his GOAL is to have ENOUGH capital to invest and forget all the headaches of jijo.

Good morning,
Let me put mouth small so that people will not depend solely on Jijo with huge capital.

All the years I have been in this market, it is only in this Tinubu Administration that I got 50million Million naira and above.

Now I don't do Jijo again.I make much researches on the stock to put my money whether dividend or no dividend. I only put my money in stocks I think can give me 100% or more no matter the time it will take but must come. I don't go for 20% again with huge funds.

I will also be spotting opportunities for people who can buy and sell within a short period especially the swing traders.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:54am On Mar 19
MARKETJJC:
Trading is cool for those that have the temperament. I used solely trading to grow 500k that I started trading with (after my NYSC) TO 4.5MILLION. This is exactly one year that I started trading. I thank God that I jam this platform, Mercy na ultimate. And Loco too
Well done bros/sis! cool
I actually believed this is very possible in a year.....even more than this........ especially with the situation of NGX market in the past one year.
* One of the key words "TEMPERAMENT"......and, timing as well as ability to cut your losses and move on as a trader.

Let's look at one or two instances:
* In a year ago, around this time, CHAMS for instance was trading at 0.22/0.25 range
* With 500k, you can conveniently pick 2M units
* CHAMS as at yesterday closed above N2! Even went as high as above N3 in the course of the year.
** N2 x 2M units will give N4M; while N3 x 2M will give N6M!!
** This is all still within a year! What about JP, CWG, Mansard, etc?
So, turning such amount to X10 was possible.
Even if you consider FA sound stock b/4 someone chip it in, go and check the price of NAHCO, SUGAR, SALT, Conoiil, MRS, TRANSCORP, Transco Hotels, IKEJA HOTELS, the Banks, etc in a year ago.

* It is well. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 6:59am On Mar 19
@ Deadlytruith, I don't use to send DM or respond to it.I would have like to send you Dm on Iei stock.

I wanted both of us to rub mind on the stock you spotted which I think is good. Your action of not responding to my messages is not a good one. I can't do that to you.

I worked so much on that stock throughout last week and now it is a BUY stock. I got a lot at 1.20 and 1.22.I will continue to buy until I meet my target. You can average down at these prices or below but getting the stock at below 1.20 will be extremely difficult for now because liquidity and good trading setup is created for the stock at this time only. I will review the stock again after Q1 result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Itsrm(m): 7:12am On Mar 19
yMcy56:

Lol. The good thing is that both bull and bear makes money for traders. smiley

While the rate of JIJO in bear is restricted and is more of hunting for good bargains, bull makes it much easier to enter/exit, even with little gains or small haircut, which can be collected back in another bullish one.

That's the point. Not saying it's impossible to make money but you are more likely going to get burnt in a bear market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:14am On Mar 19
Itsrm:

That's the point. Not saying it's impossible to make money but you are more likely going to get burnt in a bear market.

That is why the chart is there to guide traders.
Traders always trade on liquid stocks or any stock they know the way to exit peacefully.
When they spot bears, they sell off and wait for another entry.They hardly get trapped on a stock except they choose to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 9:15am On Mar 19
Locotrader:

Good morning,
Let me put mouth small so that people will not depend solely on Jijo with huge capital.

All the years I have been in this market, it is only in this Tinubu Administration that I got 50million Million naira and above.

Now I don't do Jijo again.I make much researches on the stock to put my money whether dividend or no dividend. I only put my money in stocks I think can give me 100% or more no matter the time it will take but must come. I don't go for 20% again with huge funds.

I will also be spotting opportunities for people who can buy and sell within a short period especially the swing traders.

@locodemy..Long time indeed.
How is your commercial farming going?
Well, enterprise is doing good here.
Your confession moved me. I think I should also confess.
It is during this Emilokan time that my sweat and blood life portfolio returns a crazy growth of over 350% with capital appreciation of over NGN 150M plus in Naira, while the offshore portfolio is now eyeing the critical and most difficult break out point USD100k which would definitely be by May 2024.
The NGX goal has always been NGN1B, I ain't given up, We rise and rise till the dream is realised.
I'm so glad that members are doing well.
The best empowerment we can offer new members is principle of investing and trading.
Not all the TA vs FA debacle.
People would never seized the day thinking the Market would obey TA or FA due to procrastination and behavioral biases that can hinder sound financial decisions.
I learnt to seize the day and allow the owner of the Market to do the needful.
I buy the stock of good companies with set Target of at least 1M unit, which I often achieve within 1 year @ most. This implies that I do not look at what the chat is saying.
This was how I acquired the 1M unit of Zenith at average cost of 21 as at the closed of business yesterday.
The only regret which I found it difficult to pardon my decision was offloading FBNH premature at NGN21, seeing it yesterday at NGN40 was waoh....This Market is crazy. Never say Never.
Noone owns the market, long-term investors are the overall winner 🏆 of the Market trophy.
Wishing u all a greenish day ahead.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:19am On Mar 19
Mankind2024:

@locodemy..Long time indeed.
How is your commercial farming going?
Well, enterprise is doing good here.
Your confession moved me. I think I should also confess.
It is during this Emilokan time that my sweat and blood life portfolio returns a crazy growth of over 350% with capital appreciation of over NGN 150M plus in Naira, while the offshore portfolio is now eyeing the critical and most difficult break out point USD100k which would definitely be by May 2024.
The NGX goal has always been NGN1B, I ain't given up, We rise and rise till the dream is realised.
I'm so glad that members are doing well.
The best empowerment we can offer new members is principle of investing and trading.
Not all the TA vs FA debacle.
People would never seized the day thinking the Market would obey TA or FA due to procrastination and behavioral biases that can hinder sound financial decisions.
I learnt to seize the day and allow the owner of the Market to do the needful.
I buy the stock of good companies with set Target of at least 1M unit, which I often achieve within 1 year @ most. This implies that I do not look at what the chat is saying.
This was how I acquired the 1M unit of Zenith at average cost of 21 as at the closed of business yesterday.
The only regret which I found it difficult to pardon my decision was offloading FBNH premature at NGN21, seeing it yesterday at NGN40 was waoh....This Market is crazy. Never say Never.
Noone owns the market, long-term investors are the overall winner 🏆 of the Market trophy.
Wishing u all a greenish day ahead.

Succinct.
Wishing you well in all your endeavours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 9:32am On Mar 19

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:00am On Mar 19
Ding! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:00am On Mar 19
Locotrader:
@ Deadlytruith, I don't use to send DM or respond to it.I would have like to send you Dm on Iei stock.

I wanted both of us to rub mind on the stock you spotted which I think is good. Your action of not responding to my messages is not a good one. I can't do that to you.

I worked so much on that stock throughout last week and now it is a BUY stock. I got a lot at 1.20 and 1.22.I will continue to buy until I meet my target. You can average down at these prices or below but getting the stock at below 1.20 will be extremely difficult for now because liquidity and good trading setup is created for the stock at this time only. I will review the stock again after Q1 result.
Just seeing this. So sorry for not responding quickly. I was on a journey throughout Friday and again for a substantial part of yesterday hence couldn't even come around during the active moments. As for IEI, I am afraid of discussing it too much here for fear of MH label, and that explains why I somehow became reluctant in responding to posts about it. But we however can continue through DM. Please check your email in few minutes from now. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:07am On Mar 19
emmanuelewumi:

It appears Transcorpse is a scam, with its extraordinary 44 billion outstanding shares.

Tony's holdings has reduced, UBA Nominees is now the largest shareholder of the company.

When insiders are reducing their holdings and offloading to UBA Nominees that should tell you something

Was searching for something and this 2020 post came up grin
Some may still hold this perception.
Time will tell - It's a great gem through the leadership of Tony Elumelu or ?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 10:33am On Mar 19
Locotrader:

Succinct.
Wishing you well in all your endeavours.

INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES on full bid
What's happening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:43am On Mar 19
BabsO2:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/07/the-journey-that-led-the-listing-of-transcorp-power-plc/
See the interesting recollection in this article. See Transcorp's hardwork behind the scenes that lead to TransPower.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:34am On Mar 19
Why do you think Tony and family bought back into transcorp last year. Whatever they sold at the time that post was made must have been bought between the time Otedola almost did a hostile takeover and when customs street told us here that some large purchases will be made at about 6-7 naira all within last year.

BabsO2:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:55am On Mar 19

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:56am On Mar 19
Deadlytruth:
As for IEI, I am afraid of discussing it too much here for fear of MH label, and that explains why I somehow became reluctant in responding to posts about it..
IEI has experienced great turnaround and it's an Energy Insurance as well.....if not for the previous buyout discussion, it's a stock that shouldn't be selling below 2 in the short to medium term.

* Made over +100% PAT in Q4......this is great for an insurance that was in consecutive losses for more than 9yrs before Norremberger took over.

Someone mentioned some shareholders -ve fund or something, guess it's Fragel.
We should know Rome wasn't built in a day, with continuous efforts put in place to place it among industry leaders in the sector, think it's a matter of time when it will tick the box list +vely.........and, should Norremberger decides to stay listed, then it's an insurance stock to keep keen eyes on in a short to long term to come.
Lol. Na my opinion o. grin

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/24/norremberger-to-make-iei-industry-leader-in-five-years/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19
Deadlytruth:

Just seeing this. So sorry for not responding quickly. I was on a journey throughout Friday and again for a substantial part of yesterday hence couldn't even come around during the active moments. As for IEI, I am afraid of discussing it too much here for fear of MH label, and that explains why I somehow became reluctant in responding to posts about it. But we however can continue through DM. Please check your email in few minutes from now. Thanks.

You spotted a good stock on a track to beat many insurance companies within 5 years.
I have taken position and will still buy more.
Looking at Q1 last year, I believe this year Q1 will surpass it. Take a look at the last Q1 result below.

I will not be surprise to see it on full bid today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:29pm On Mar 19
NEM @8
What's pushing NEM? What's the news?
Lots of activities since yesterday.....
Maybe dividend news

INTBREW full bid @4.89
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 12:30pm On Mar 19
The downside is that this IEI is so illiquid that if it locks your fund, it may take years for your money to regain freedom

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19
iHaveMadeiT2:
The downside is that this IEI is illiquid that if it locks your fund, it may take years for your money to regain freedom

That illiquidity is the reason I like iei.
My stock picks are more of illiquid stocks.
When there is turnaround in a company, people will start looking for it no matter the illiquidity. Still on this illiquidity, when market begins to show justice to a stock because of the impressive numbers, that stock will trade at a very high price.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19
Locotrader:

You spotted a good stock on a track to beat many insurance companies within 5 years.
I have taken position and will still buy more.
Looking at Q1 last year, I believe this year Q1 will surpass it. Take a look at the last Q1 result below.

I will not be surprise to see it on full bid today
Yes I saw those results last week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19
Locotrader:

That illiquidity is the reason I like iei.
My stock picks are more of illiquid stocks.
When there is turnaround in a company, people will start looking for it no matter the illiquidity. Still on this illiquidity, when market begins to show justice to a stock because of the impressive numbers, that stock will trade at a very high price.
Exactly. When an illiquid stock's figures are excellent, it is a movement to the moon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19
Deadlytruth:

Exactly. When an illiquid stock's figures are excellent, it is a movement to the moon.

Except the mgt decides to delist the stock, it is a #5 5tock.Timeframe is 2 years from now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:29pm On Mar 19
iHaveMadeiT2:
The downside is that this IEI is so illiquid that if it locks your fund, it may take years for your money to regain freedom

you are on point. One can get trapped with 10% daily drop and no buyer until you find yourself from where you started
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:33pm On Mar 19
grin grin

yMcy56:
NEM @8
What's pushing NEM? What's the news?
Lots of activities since yesterday.....
Maybe dividend news

INTBREW full bid @4.89
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 2:20pm On Mar 19
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:45pm On Mar 19
First Bank: Closing price 43.95!
Displaced ZEE and heading for GT
No be small thing...... grin

GT: 45.85
FBNH: 43.95
ZEE: 38.10

* Now someone was mentioning JIJO as if it's a bad thing......
Imagine picking Elephant @27 and selling @43 in less than 2 or 3 weeks!
I wonder the type of stock that can deliver that to you in 6-12 months as a dividend.......not plenty on the Exchange 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 2:45pm On Mar 19
Someone is seriously suppressing the price of UBA. It was trading at 26.50, and boom, it closed at 25.85

The cross trade was done at 2.30 on the dot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:47pm On Mar 19
Adinije:
Someone is seriously suppressing the price of UBA. It was trading at 26.50, and boom, it closed at 25.85
Quite some games playing out in some of these stocks.....

It's a case of the "The more you look, the less you see".....lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 3:10pm On Mar 19
yMcy56:

Quite some games playing out in some of these stocks.....

It's a case of the "The more you look, the less you see".....lol

Well, lets see if the MPR meeting will lead to another bonanza next week

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19
dapix:

Well, lets see if the MPR meeting will lead to another bonanza next week

If you are looking for another interest rates hike, you will be disappointed. There is cycle in everything. I think it has peaked.

Likewise USD vs NAIRA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19
I thought the bank's result would have started rolling out this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7661) (7662) (7663) (7664) (7665) (7666) (7667) ... (7765) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, xezoid(m), cocolacec(m), Redoil, eziokwunwoko(m), abimcdssi, dangle, Mpeace(m), SetrakusRa(m), GORRET(f), kdaddy, akpumpy, TsarZed, jamace(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.