Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902701 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7732) (7733) (7734) (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26
Locotrader:

It was around 5.5% when they launched the takeover bid at 2.60 but managed to get about 2%.The remaining 3% which we have now refused to sell instead asked for merging with NB.I am sure Raysun is ever ready to buy this 3% at #5 whether deal with Enjoycorp or not.Raysun can't sell a whooping 86% of shares they bought and heavy investment at champions at below #7.
Yeah!! It was 5.5%, i mixed things up...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26
222Martins:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nothing concern us with production line or the bonus grin grin grin Na the Selling/purchase price of Raysun/EnjoyCorp be the ultimate decider of whether to go long or short.

It is this single production line the revenue increased from 2B to over 4B in Q1 of 2024 from the previous one.

You dey mind streetinvestor2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26
Zagee:

Make it to the door first so we know "nothing concern you with production line" wink
We are all here on Nairaland to see the outcome.............Win or lose, everybody go see am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26
Locotrader:

It is this single production line the revenue increased from 2B to over 4B in Q1 of 2024 from the previous one.

Street investor that saw with his two eyes that DangRice is not operational.........and still went ahead to buy NS/DS because of a supposed merger with a non-operational DangRice grin grin grin grin grin Of what use is now the street information and intelligence? Before i bought ChampBrew, na strictly AFS i look..... I had zero knowledge of one production line or ChampBrew lack of supply problem (as insinuated by our StreetInvestor2)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 3:55pm On Apr 26
222Martins:
We are all here on Nairaland to see the outcome.............Win or lose, everybody go see am.

The have given you their buyout in bonus shares and you are looking for figure? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 3:57pm On Apr 26
222Martins:
grin grin grin grin grin I don't want to believe you fell for that "100,000 block splitting" cock and bull story. It is strictly demand and supply driven................
He's right about Champion brew orders today.

You can call it whatever you like. But it is true. You can continue to live in the illusion of demand and supply grin

Or, you can test it by placing an order of 100k units of DS on Monday. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26
Zagee:

The have given you their buyout in bonus shares and you are looking for figure? undecided
If that is the case, they must disclose it to the public..............So we still await the corporate disclosure on the manner of exit and the figures behind the scene grin grin There is no secret management in a publicly quoted company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 4:00pm On Apr 26
222Martins:
If that is the case, they must disclose it to the public..............So we still await the corporate disclosure on the manner of exit and the figures behind the scene grin grin There is non secret management secret in a publicly quoted company.

They will surely quote it. Just give them time. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26
Zagee:

You have played your game well.

At this point I have nothing to loose.
I am always grateful to God Almighty.

This bonus came at the right time.Enjoycorp is not happy over Q1 result and want to defend the share price till they come onboard
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26
Adinije:

You can call it whatever you like. But it is true. You can continue to live in the illusion of demand and supply grin

It was not an illusion of demand and supply. The seller did that on purpose because he/she is knowledgeable on the workings/rules of the NGX. For example, When Intenegins was N1.17 today..........I opened multiple bids of 500,000 and 400,000 unit. The 400,000 units became filled at N1.17. Few hours later, someone bought 239,000 units at N1.28.

Immediately i saw this, i split one of my single 500,000 bids into 99,999 in 5 places; so that i can buy without altering the price. The point is that a knowledgeable person on NGX can buy/sell 5,000,000 units of a stock and still not move the price up or down; depending on what serves his purpose. Note that this can only work by studying and timing the Top BID/OFFER.

I hope you understand..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 4:13pm On Apr 26
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26
222Martins:
It was not an illusion of demand and supply. The buyer did that on purpose because he/she is knowledgeable on the workings/rules of the NGX. For example, When Intenegins was N1.17 today..........I opened multiple bids of 500,000 and 400,000 unit. The 400,000 units became filled at N1.17. Few hours later, someone bought 239,000 units at N1.28.

Immediately i saw this, i split one of my single 500,000 bids into 99,999 in 5 places; so that i can buy without altering the price. The point is that a knowledgeable person on NGX can buy/sell 5,000,000 units of a stock and still not move the price up or down; depending on what serves his purpose. Note that this can only work by studying and timing the Top BID/OFFER.

I hope you understand..
Your case is different. That particular order on my screenshot was on queue and it was 100k units. So it's not the person that spilt it.

Why do you think DS/NS prices haven't crashed yet? U think the hawks doesn't have the money to do it?

It's an illusion to think that this is a free market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26
Adinije:
You case is different, That particular order on my screenshot was on queue and it was 100k units. So it's not the person that spilt it.

When do you think DS/NS prices haven't crashed yet? U think the hawks doesn't have the money to do it?

It's an illusion to think that this is a free market.
It is all about interest!! Was the 100,000 on queue on the bid side or offer side? There has been no good bid on both NS/DS because nobody wants to touch it with a long pole....Place a buy order for a single 300,000 units in NS/DS and see if the price will not fall down; provided the top 3 offers are above 100,000 units.. This stuff i just explained now is a trade secret to control price to suit your interest while buying or selling.

It is all about demand and supply. Below are the bids for Nascon......Dangsugar is too long to attach but the story is the same......No 100,000 lump sum bid.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:24pm On Apr 26
Locotrader:

If champion's price will be battered because of Q1 result,I go know but why.Do you know the accumulated losses in NB and IB?

We go chop this dividend and keep eyes on Raysun exit price kwa
Thr exist price makes no business to anyone because they didn't say they are buying the remaining shell holders out.And they won't be the first to be buying out majority shareholders at expensive price.Many company have done it here.And it contributed nothing to the price on nse....na new person for nse go buy that story.i was paid by ardova 17 plus after buying it #65 from ote

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 4:26pm On Apr 26
Locotrader:

At this point I have nothing to loose.
I am always grateful to God Almighty.

This bonus came at the right time.Enjoycorp is not happy over Q1 result and want to defend the share price till they come onboard

Please what does Enjoycorp benefit to "defend the share price till they come onboard"? They will also get the bonus just like others.

Most times, market prices of shares of a company should not bother management if they are not planning on capital raise or image influence.

Una postings on Champion sha. Amusing.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26
Adinije:

Check the timeline and timing of the transaction you posted about Champbrew. There was only 1 single N100,000 units on BID at N3.32. So look well, and you will see that the seller did the split on purpose. I attached it below. Look at the time. I don tey for this game, so i know what i am talking about.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26
Frangel:

Please what does Enjoycorp benefit to "defend the share price till they come onboard"? They will also get the bonus just like others.

Most times, market prices of shares of a company should not bother management if they are not planning on capital raise or image influence.

Una postings on Champion sha. Amusing.

We are having funs.
Don't you like funs?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26
Streetinvestor2:
Thr exist price makes no business to anyone because they didn't say they are buying the remaining shell holders out.And they won't be the first to be buying out majority shareholders at expensive price.Many company have done it here.And it contributed nothing to the price on nse....na new person for nse go buy that story.i was paid by ardova 17 plus after buying it #65 from ote

That was delisting but champions will still be listed.you are getting it wrong .

If Enjoycorp buy Heineken shares at #10,I will remain in champion for a while because the share price has to move up faster
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 4:42pm On Apr 26
222Martins:
It was not an illusion of demand and supply. The seller did that on purpose because he/she is knowledgeable on the workings/rules of the NGX. For example, When Intenegins was N1.17 today..........I opened multiple bids of 500,000 and 400,000 unit. The 400,000 units became filled at N1.17. Few hours later, someone bought 239,000 units at N1.28.

I hope you understand..

Inspite of your setups, an interested person (with trading firm access) would do a cross deal of at least 100k at 1.17 to close price at 1.17.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26
Frangel:

Inspite of your setups, an interested person (with trading firm access) would do a cross deal of at least 100k at 1.17 to close price at 1.17.

You are 💯 correct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:48pm On Apr 26
Locotrader:

Yes,I was wrong
You no go kill me for road.Company way no fit buy new delivery trucks or do better maintenance for the outdated trucks they use.Charmpion trucks look like the trucks they use in carrying wood logs in ondo state.You go see many of them in ondo/osun state axis. Nobi only machine and plants they buy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:48pm On Apr 26
Locotrader:
Monday May 13 to May 27 are dates for closure.
Qualification date 10 May.

Seems the registrar African prudentials will credt these shares within the both dates.They are always fast in doing things.

No. credit day is not known yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 4:52pm On Apr 26
Locotrader:

We are having funs.
Don't you like funs?

Lol. That's why I said it's amusing. Fun. Both divides with strong and compelling views.

Though your team is doing more of permutations now, but are critical of DS/NS players'.

PS: Good you have locked in, for now, 14% via bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26
Streetinvestor2:
You no go kill me for road.Company way no fit buy new delivery trucks or do better maintenance for the outdated trucks they use.Charmpion trucks look like the trucks they use in carrying wood logs in ondo state.You go see many of them in ondo/osun state axis. Nobi only machine and plants they buy.

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Your mouth will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 4:57pm On Apr 26
Streetinvestor2:
Lol. Bros suffry o. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26
Frangel:

Like i said in one of my comments, it is all about interest. And what brought about this topic was stock-splitting of 100,000 units into smaller bits to influence price, not cross-dealing.... That one na talk for another day. What i explained above works, whether you agree with it or not.

ChampBrew is N3.68 today.......I can buy 1,000,000 units of Champion Brewery on Monday and it will still close at N3.68.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:00pm On Apr 26
Locotrader:

What was the price of beer and malt in those two quarters. Nothing special. It is just the effect of inflation on all products...champion dey on oxygen. I believe if IB handles thr loan to equity thing well.They may be coming out of the woods soon because they have very large products selling well at national level. Look at beta and grand malt alone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 5:14pm On Apr 26
222Martins:
Like i said in one of my comments, it is all about interest. And what brought about this topic was stock-splitting of 100,000 units into smaller bits to influence price, not cross-dealing.... That one na talk for another day. What i explained above works, whether you agree with it or not.

ChampBrew is N3.68 today.......I can buy 1,000,000 units of Champion Brewery on Monday and it will still close at N3.68.

I commented because you waved off the observation of Adinije. She is correct. You are also correct with your strategy. I brought in cross-deal as anti-dote to your setup today, which I saw during trading.

Many ways to/fro the market and nobody knows all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26
Frangel:

I commented because you waved off the observation of Adinije as illusion. She is correct. You are also correct with your strategy. I brought in cross-deal as anti-dote to your setup today, which I saw during trading.

What was the opening price and closing price of Intenegins today? Maybe i am misunderstanding your statement i bolded. Did you say you brought in a N1.17 anti-dote cross-deal in Intenegins today? Or are you referencing your cross-deal comment?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:24pm On Apr 26
222Martins:
Street investor that saw with his two eyes that DangRice is not operational.........and still went ahead to buy NS/DS because of a supposed merger with a non-operational DangRice grin grin grin grin grin Of what use is now the street information and intelligence? Before i bought ChampBrew, na strictly AFS i look..... I had zero knowledge of one production line or ChampBrew lack of supply problem (as insinuated by our StreetInvestor2)
If you go back to my post.You will see why I said you be small piking for nse.i started to buy sugar when it was first listed. MY bid then was for 10,000 units @#18.They only allotted a fraction to me then just like the flour.And since then I have never sold a unit of my sugar. I even visited the farm in Numan when I went to adamawa state.I only added more when marger was announced and my BE moved up to #24.At #48 I am still on 100% on Dan sugar. I have received many dividend from sugar and1.50 being the last. Though I was expecting even #2 as dividend this yr.

And if I must say,the only stock that annoyed me this year is what happened in transcorp plc.And ask you mentor loco.i told him about transcorp when it was #4 plus and he was hammering on his dead stock japaul. My BE for here is still #2 plus.

It is obvious na loco they give you stock pick...IE way I dey wait to recover my school fees if it ever touch#1.50 and now champion way state politics wan send back to coma

What is happening in nse for now no even concern me because I just received 6 zeros from ucap , expecting same from wapco and many others.April to June na month of happiness from dividend to me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26
Frangel:

I commented because you waved off the observation of Adinije. She is correct. You are also correct with your strategy. I brought in cross-deal as anti-dote to your setup today, which I saw during trading.

There is no Market Maker that will intercept your TOP BID of 1,000,000 and split it when there is a corresponding TOP OFFER of 1,000,000 units at the same PRICE.......It is a demand and supply affair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7732) (7733) (7734) (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bbduty, Zegra, Omooloriredade, UncleBone, Mpeace(m), NewBola and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.