Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037686 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Moneysage:

I absolutely agree with your position.

Personally, I can even ignore such posts with 800, 000 units or 1million units. What I stand against is when someone has invested huge millions in a particular stock and the person keeps romancing the stock and using all forms of deceit and con to make other investors buy into the stock, too.

If you have 50million Naira in Oxygen, good for you! But it isn't too good if you keep saying Oando will get to 25, 35, 100 or some ridiculous price without any sound reason...just so others can buy.

Who does that?

Oga ucheson and Dumex.
Na play oohh

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Elai147:

That reminds me, where is Oga Agba? Some people bought because of him and he was first to direct Eterna to the gutters. Chaai

Na wa oh! Una take am easy na. I only follow my convictions and I believe eterna sells for less than 5 because it has paid no dividend for a long time. A 20 kobo dividend will push this coy beyond 5. I wait patiently for that day while accumulating with my dividend from APR. I will be the happiest if this coy is pushed to less than 2. No be all we be JIJO masters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoxyzFM(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Y is no1 saying anytin abt syke bank plc since d news of their acqusition of Mainstreet bank?
Is it nt a good recommendation?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Manonamission:
Can anyone explain the fall in the share price of Africaprudential after such an impressive result?

Bros patience is the key man! I am yet to see any coy with 100% growth in PAT at Q1 that does not appreciate by at least 30% by Q2. Not a recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Finding the bottom of the market is like an art. With the right analysis and a very deep pocket, you can find it more readily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nse nt interesting 2 som pple bt very interesting 2 som
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
when folks where shouting ETERNA!!!! like it was the only stock on the NSE, i kicked against it. Now the mighty have fallen.
ETERNA seem to be on its way to ETERNAL rest for Now grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
jauntty:
ETERNA seem to be on its way to ETERNAL rest for Now grin
Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Moneysage:

Boss, hey, please don't get things mixed up. I was the one that sent Eterna to the gutters and I later said you should have understood why I did that. With this post of yours, you should now know why I gave that call.

Do you get the riddle?

grin

Oops my bad. Now I get you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
9free:

Oga ucheson and Dumex.
Na play oohh

Seconded!
na joke ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oga myjoy don releas all company result finish, i dont kno y he withdraw dat of oando!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Krisuba:
Oga myjoy don releas all company result finish, i dont kno y he withdraw dat of oando!!!!

Sir, for Oando, it is a GAME ON for the men in black grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Krisuba:

He never sell finish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoxyzFM(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls house what is your take on syke bank plc since d news of their acqusition of Mainstreet bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
waiting on their 2014 FYE result to know our fate

Aren't you tired of this darkness. Join the movement now by using the dp and hashtag
#GiveUsLightNow #noExcuse

https://www.nairaland.com/2284825/give-us-light-now-enough

MoxyzFM:
Pls house what is your take on syke bank plc since d news of their acqusition of Mainstreet bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dragonking:

does d phone have puffin browser in it and can u use d puffin browser to check bid and offer status?
Dragonking:

abeg does puffin browser show bid and offer status?
Yes, you can use the puffin browser to check the bid and offer status but note the following:
(1) Keep an eagle eye on your connection
(2) Don't be too fast when you double click the stock you are after. For now for me, puffin is the best, i.e. of course until I hear of another browser.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, for Oando, it is a GAME ON for the men in black grin
myjoy pls release oando result for us abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
jideflash:
waiting on their 2014 FYE result to know our fate

Aren't you tired of this darkness. Join the movement now by using the dp and hashtag
#GiveUsLightNow #noExcuse

https://www.nairaland.com/2284825/give-us-light-now-enough

Hahahaha.

I remember when I complained about the pathetic state of darkness in the country on SMN I was been looked upon like a resounding cymbal. Now, e don they pinch everybody right?

The useless government says that they are generating about 5,000MW. I wonder who is using the power then because everywhere I go there is no light.

May 29th isn't far anymore!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dragonking:

myjoy pls release oando result for us abeg.

Sir Dragon, i have stated my opinion that it is a GAME ON for Oando and is only meant for MEN in Black grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Transcorp hotel sacks staff for supporting APC.

http://leadership.ng/news/429719/transcorp-hilton-staff-loses-job-for-supporting-buhari-2

I said it that uncle tony used all the profit that transcorp made last year to support GEJ campaigns.

See the useless result transcorp is releasing now as a result of supporting GEJ.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by poshstore: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
people whos buying dunlop shares,can i sell my units?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:29am On May 01, 2015
Born2berich post=332745[b:
[/b]15]

True but i have a gut feeling oando is heading to its planned right offer of N22 at DEC before they re-adjusted it downwards to N16 becuase of the bearish market. For example, UBA came out with its right at N4 then re-adjusted it downwards to N3.5 due to the perceived negative sentiments in the market at that time but since then it has currently touched the N6 mark. Oando will want to attain a more positive price before releasing result. These are my 5kobo thoughts.

NB: This is not a buy or sell recommendation to anybody. BUY or SELL at your own discretion

Yes that dream can only be achieve on the euphoria of a successful hand over come May 29th but for now the pendulum will continue the to and fro swings.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:46am On May 01, 2015
Elai147:

Bros u make mistake for ur format. How can we withdraw $2000 DAILY when you make $2000 for us WEEKLY? Try anoda thread.
my dear, tell him o(andrewefe) , to go and look for a good job to do 419 is not business or can he teach his child the game(419) at his old age? .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:38am On May 01, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir Dragon, i have stated my opinion that it is a GAME ON for Oando and is only meant for MEN in Black grin
police?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:59am On May 01, 2015
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sell-in-may-and-go-away.asp

DEFINITION OF 'SELL IN MAY AND GO AWAY'

A well-known trading adage that warns investors to sell their stock holdings in May to avoid a seasonal decline in equity markets. The "sell in May and go away" strategy is that an investor who sells his or her stock holdings in May and gets back into the equity market in November - thereby avoiding the typically volatile May-October period - would be much better off than an investor who stays in equities throughout the year.

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'SELL IN MAY AND GO AWAY'

This strategy is based on the historical underperformance of stocks in the six-month period commencing in May and ending in October, compared to the six-month period from November to April. According to the Stock Trader's Almanac, since 1950, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has had an average return of only 0.3% during the May-October period, compared with an average gain of 7.5% during the November-April period.

There are limitations to implementing this strategy in practice, such as the added transaction costs and tax implications of the rotation in and out of equities. Another drawback is that market timing and seasonality strategies do not always work out, and the actual results may be very different from the theoretical ones.

While the exact reasons for this seasonal trading pattern are not known, lower trading volumes due to the summer vacation months and increased investment flows during the winter months are cited as contributory reasons for the discrepancy in performance during the May-October and November-April periods, respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2015
mercylicious:

They don't disappoint.
I wanted to get in at 3.90 but the price no gree go there.
Once earning season to banks are over, the next thing is to load vitafoam.
when will that be sister ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 6:46am On May 01, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2015
http://www.proshareng.com/news/26919/NPFMCRFBK-declares-N195.3million-PAT-in-Q1-2015-result-Proshare

This result is not good at all.

http://www.proshareng.com/news/26921/PORTPAINT-declares-N35.7million-PAT-in-Q1-2015--results-Proshare

portpaint result is not good too.

let see what will become of agleventis result!

pls has any heard about skyebank result release date. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Freespirit89(m), ololufemi, Mfunkynation(m), fabulousmann(f) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.