Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948982 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2015
@Ihedioramma, maybe this week or next.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:53am On May 05, 2015
taiwoliu:
shuu.... Dem don release dividend? Hw much?

Check from here http://cashcraft.com/dividends.php
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:40am On May 05, 2015
mercylicious:
@saibuhari, u sabi speak English oooo. But I tot they said u didn't go to school and that your principal gave you paper.Senator patrick will like your write up, especially, 'hogwash and preposterous - and a mere tumbum tumbum analysis.'

When u get better info like did again, tell us to quote u. No need for d caveat.
Enjoy ur ride share, don't 4get to buy us drinks at mama ejiro buka.

@Borntoberich, we still dey wait ur prophecy on on royalex.

Which prophecy did I give on royalex
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:05am On May 05, 2015
Chibuking81:
@Ihedioramma, maybe this week or next.
ok at that time let me know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Check from here http://cashcraft.com/dividends.php
tanx bro..... 4th quarter only! Wen ds lazy elephant release 1st quarter 2015 result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2015
Pls Anybody got News on FlourMills plc FY14 result, I hear it will not be fantastic , But a 'HOLD" for now to investors...maybe wen BullHari enter e got move up North
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:06am On May 05, 2015
bigass:

i will park my 2billion naira their tmrw

mercylicious:

U want to try me eeeh? I will park my 4billion naira there 2moro.

Good then, no need to drag this,lemme just order my broker to dispose 6billion worth of vitafoam. Pls place your buy mandates. Thank me later.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:33am On May 05, 2015
@Saibuhari
Here is your post that triggered the monkey hunting alert grin :

saibuhari:
Vitafoam result will be released very soon (I mean very soon) and brothers/sisters have next week to board the plane. The plane has been parked for sometime for passengers to board. Those who board now will be glad they did and will surely do thanksgiving.

You will agree with me that the above post sounds just like some of the monkey hunting posts we receive here in NSEMPA. Any stock pick that is not backed by some form of analysis- be it fundamental, technical, or insider/privilege information- may be referred to as Monkey Hunting. Some persons here had previously blamed, and even laid curses on others who gave predictions and stock picks that didn't get actualised. Some also blamed their failure on the fact that the persons who gave the recommendations failed to include a caveat. Next time if you have a reliable information and sincerely want BnSiTL to benefit from it, make it clear and straightforward so it doesn't sound like monkey hunting. For example, Stock ABC is coming out with a dividend of X and bonus of Y... Source: my relative is an employee, I have privilege info, etc. It is a usual practise in NSEMPA to state the source of your recommendation when you give one. You don't have to wait for someone to ask before you state the source. I hope you understand my point and that my post doesn't upset you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2015
Elai147:

@Saibuhari
Here is your post that triggered the monkey hunting alert grin :

You will agree with me that the above post sounds just like some of the monkey hunting posts we receive here in NSEMPA. Any stock pick that is not backed by some form of analysis- be it fundamental, technical, or insider/privilege information- may be referred to as Monkey Hunting. Some persons here had previously blamed, and even laid curses on others who gave predictions and stock picks that wasn't actualised. Some also blamed their failure on the fact that the persons who gave the recommendations failed to include a caveat. Next time if you have a reliable information and sincerely want BnSiTL to benefit from it, make it clear and straightforward so it doesn't sound like monkey hunting. For example, Stock ABC is coming out with a dividend of X and bonus of Y... Source: my relative is an employee, I have privilege info, etc. It is a usual practise in NSEMPA to state the source of your recommendation when you give one. You don't have to wait for someone to ask before you state the source. I hope you understand my point and that my post doesn't upset you.

@Saibuhari, was very right, Thank you sir....,what I did was to do my own Due dely, based on the history of Vitafoam performance
The only thing that scared me was Mercy's illiquid stock scare, so I had to load little at N3.72K, I regret not loading more , but who knows it could have been the other way round.
For newbies, I search all the forums daily,- nairametrics, CNBC, SMN, ...and here BNSITL, am always here 9hours a day ... grin, so I gather info in my brain, once i hear any news i compare this with what i have heard in the past days and make a decision...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 10:05am On May 05, 2015
Please house what's the closure date for Fbnh,and if I sell my units today will I be qualified for the bonus and dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyitutu: 10:09am On May 05, 2015
Please can someone advise on dangsugar. I am willing to buy and I need advise from the pro. Thank you all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elegantreworks: 10:34am On May 05, 2015
@jaykunte
janykute:
Please house what's the closure date for Fbnh,and if I sell my units today will I be qualified for the bonus and dividend.

The book closed yesterday. and yes if you sell today you already qualify for div and bonus.

here is a list of corporate actions for diff companies on the NSE.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/corporate-actions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 10:44am On May 05, 2015
Elegantreworks:
@jaykunte

The book closed yesterday. and yes if you sell today you already qualify for div and bonus.

here is a list of corporate actions for diff companies on the NSE.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/corporate-actions
Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:49am On May 05, 2015
What's happening in Nestle? Sudden 7% spike this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2015
This una Vitafoam some will definitely go with the money which is vital while others will be left with the foam.

Better don't chase a moving train. NSE is the more you look the less you see. i kuku don talk my own.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:00am On May 05, 2015
Big money is moving in the big stocks: SEPLAT, Nestle, Dangote etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On May 05, 2015
Which Dangote? DANGSUGAR or DANGCEM?
megainvest:
Big money is moving in the big stocks: SEPLAT, Nestle, Dangote etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:12am On May 05, 2015
PETERiCHY:
This una Vitafoam some will definitely go with the money which is vital while others will be left with the foam.

Better don't chase a moving train. NSE is the more you look the less you see. i kuku don talk my own.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2015
forex don swallow all my investment God have mercy on me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:18am On May 05, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Wicked! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2015
Michael11stock:
what happen?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On May 05, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Baba what's your current position on oando? Are you still strong on it? Will next week be a good time to buy some?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nastydamus(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2015
MRS - is it a falling knife or a train about to take off?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2015
Chibuking81:
what happen?
i was watching how my money was going down, thinking it would come back up again, not knowing all my fund has been wiped off by my loss of margin, now where do i start again from?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2015
Michael11stock:
i was watching how my money was going down, thinking it would come back up again, not knowing all my fund has been wiped off by my loss of margin, now where do i start again from?
since there is life, there is hope, so sorry for the loss, you can start where you are now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2015
inviix:

Baba what's your current position on oando? Are you still strong on it? Will next week be a good time to buy some?

Best time to buy OANDO is from 22nd of this month. Then immediately after hand over it will definitely perform some stunts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 11:58am On May 05, 2015
Michael11stock:

Michael11stock:

we don't trade forex d way stock is trading. the bolded is d costly mistake most newbies make, once u make mistake accept it as soon as possible

next time cut ur loss and wait for next opportunity. capital preservation is d key here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2015
:'
Chibuking81:
since there is life, there is hope, so sorry for the loss, you can start where you are now.
cry cry cry ok bro thanks anyway
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2015
natruetalk:

we don't trade forex d way stock is trading. the bolded is d costly mistake most newbies make, once u make mistake accept it as soon as possible

next time cut ur loss and wait for next opportunity. capital preservation is d key here.
Ok man thanks i will try again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2015
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I want all the newbies to always have this at the back of their mind.

Globally 90% of those that invest their money either in Stocks, Commodities or currency trading mostly ends up losing their funds. 6% flourish on insider trading while the remaining 4% are die-hard investors.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dcal001: 12:19pm On May 05, 2015
PETERiCHY:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I want all the newbies to always have this at the back of their mind.

Globally 90% of those that invest their money either in Stocks, Commodities or currency trading mostly ends up losing their funds. 6% flourish on insider trading while the remaining 4% are die-hard investors.

*ThE OcToPuS*

food indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iHaveMadeiT2, ositadima1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.