Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949709 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elegantreworks: 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
abs4uall2000:

Are those who bought yesterday qualify for the bonus and dividend?
abs4uall2000:
House, those who bought FBHN yesterday(4/05/2015), are qualify for the dividend and bonus?

No they cannot qualify for div or bonus because it was already marked down for div and bonus pay out in the morning before they bought it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2015
Thanks bro. Do really appreciate....
Elegantreworks:

No they cannot qualify for div or bonus because it was already marked down for div and bonus pay out in the morning before they bought it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smartoskie(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2015
Please house, is Transcorp shares on technical suspension? I have observed that the stock price as remained the same (3.20) for about two weeks running now.
Any info on it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 05, 2015
smartoskie:
Please house, is Transcorp shares on technical suspension? I have observed that the stock price as remained the same (3.20) for about two weeks running now.
Any info on it.

Sir, take a look at it if you are interested grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2015
smartoskie:
Any info on it.
I know that Transcorp will soon lay very big egg. It has been stable for awhile now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2015
What egg? I don't see any rally on that stock before May 29.

fulfillment2020:
I know that Transcorp will soon lay very big egg. It has been stable for awhile now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2015
Processor01:

OK OOOOOOOOOOO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2015
fulfillment2020:
bro Ihedioramma, pls join me to ask these three questions, 1. who is their director?, 2. Is he among the outgoing government or the incoming government?, 3. Will new government favour their company?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 05, 2015
myjoy08:

OK OOOOOOOOOOO grin

Oga myjoy08, r u expecting anything sweet from transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 05, 2015
inviix:

Oga myjoy08, r u expecting anything sweet from transcorp?

Well, what i will specify is that some BIG cash-cow investors had set their eyes on some Nigerian stocks in which TRANSCORP is included. Not a recommendation to buy or sell plz grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:12pm On May 05, 2015
Chibuking81:
bro Ihedioramma, pls join me to ask these three questions, 1. who is their director?, 2. Is he among the outgoing government or the incoming government?, 3. Will new government favour their company?
hello fulfillment2020, please this is for you and all so tell us if tan is one of there shareholder? the good things is it in 2020 or 2040?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 05, 2015
Nigerian banks...........

Hope some of us here won't catch a falling knife.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, market is going great and we are of the opinion that the market will break its resistance level of 35,000-35,700 points in a matter of weeks grin
I see, i hope you will be back from london that time?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2015
Processor01:

of a certainty and magnanimous fact the company go do some stunt before you blink you eyes .Tony wants to move his legs! angry[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:05pm On May 05, 2015
hello saibuhari or siabuhari? what do you have to say about abc and c&i? good or bad? and why?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 7:42pm On May 05, 2015
PETERiCHY:

For the benefit of doubt, the All Shares index is now around 34,500 points by the end of September it will be trading below 30,000, Except for one or two stocks others will definitely come home to Mama and the journey will start all over again.
this are some of the pointer we need thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2015
Sokijosh:
this are some of the pointer we need thanks

Remember u cannot predict the market. Sell in May and go away. Check last 3years and find out if it works in Naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 05, 2015
saibuhari:

Na Normadic school I go for inside bush, I no sabi English o. But you are a culprit here Mercy. You dubbed Vitafoam an illiquid stock and ruled yourself out of such stock but went secretly to buy it - although you couldn't get it at your alaroro price. Such attitude no good na, my sister.

I take exception to this ur post above. I only gave my experience on vitafoam and I still insist on my post. I never secretly bought vitafoam or any stock. When I wanted to buy few units of vitafoam at 3.90, I posted it here , though am not compelled to post what am buying and what am selling.

That u said vitafoam will give sumtin and they did didn't mean it couldn't have gone otherwise. Its a 50-50 thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 05, 2015
mercylicious:

Hehehe, this guy.
Well, that used to be my trading strategy over the years. I trade banks for their earning season. When the results are out for the banks and earning over, I buy upl and vitafoam. They are good companies that have good results and div and the price reflects that once the result is published. However, both stocks are not very liquid. U maybe trapped in till the results are released, am talking from experience here.
This year trading is quite diff cos the price was low when it was supposed to be at its peak, and opportunities are coming out daily. These days, I prefer to trade very liquid stocks that I can jump in and out at will when other opportunities becon.

Above was my post on vitafoam and I still stand by it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 12:33am On May 06, 2015
mercylicious:

I take exception to this ur post above. I only gave my experience on vitafoam and I still insist on my post. I never secretly bought vitafoam or any stock. When I wanted to buy few units of vitafoam at 3.90, I posted it here , though am not compelled to post what am buying and what am selling.

That u said vitafoam will give sumtin and they did didn't mean it couldn't have gone otherwise. Its a 50-50 thing.

Mercyyy, wait first oo, VitaFoam traded 14m units today, can U still call that stock illiquid ?? , well , the post was addressed to U by SaiBuhari so let's leave it at that,
Pls Bnsitl , what can some one buy now oo, everywhere seems flat...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naijadreamjobs: 1:53am On May 06, 2015
Hello Guys,

Please what is the story behind GUINNESS, I noticed it has appreciated over the last weeks. Do you guys think its going to go further?.

Thank you.

Over and out.

http://naija-dream-jobs..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:13am On May 06, 2015
cadno:

Mercyyy, wait first oo, VitaFoam traded 14m units today, can U still call that stock illiquid ?? , well , the post was addressed to U by SaiBuhari so let's leave it at that,
Pls Bnsitl , what can some one buy now oo, everywhere seems flat...

Read my post again. I still maintain DT stock is not so liquid till d results are published.
'U maybe trapped in till the results are released, am talking from experience here. '

It traded 14 m units cos d results have been released.
Comprehension of DT post is key here.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 6:36am On May 06, 2015
cadno:

Mercyyy, wait first oo, VitaFoam traded 14m units today, can U still call that stock illiquid ??
Even Cileasing recorded "High" trade volume during the BULLhari week, but dat doesn't make it a Liquid stock over nite.

Wat Mercylicious said is very simple and true...when results r out, VitaForm becomes the "chosen bride" but dat doesn't mean it can sustain such "liquidity" all year. Compare it with Guaranty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:34am On May 06, 2015
sterling bank is attractive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 8:44am On May 06, 2015
bigass:
Almost @ its 52 wk low. Let's see if it breaks that support !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2015
bigass:
Very attractive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2015
For those in Vitafoam train, please be wise and take your profit ASAP otherwise Paper profit U are holding will soon become Mirage. Mercylicious spoke well. I duff my hat for SAI BUHARI as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2015
Aks:
Very attractive

what is the attraction?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:21am On May 06, 2015
jauntty:
Almost @ its 52 wk low. Let's see if it breaks that support !!

Wake me up when it breaks the 1.5 support
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 10:48am On May 06, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Wake me up when it breaks the 1.5 support
grin Ok Boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2015
please house, any info on Flourmill and Honeywell results?

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NettyNelly(m), perfectgen(m), ositadima1(m), aberdeenshire, Ghost01(m), Mpeace(m), stcool(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.