Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11029741 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2015
Moneysage:

Technically, WAPIC looks like a good buy... But "the more you look, the less you see"

If there's any important info that you have SEEN, that could benefit us, please kindly share...even if na after you don buy finish. Or we could do some business (regarding the salary advance thing grin)
what is d price of wapic now.The last check i did was 53kobo ,has it fall to 51kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:01pm On May 12, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

and the same amount guarantees 350k in another coy! Chai there is God oooooooooooooo

... Even a dead clock is correct twice in a day...

Chai! Wicked somebody!!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:08pm On May 12, 2015
Moneysage:

... Even a dead clock is correct twice in a day...

Chai! Wicked somebody!!

grin

Moneysage!!! how many times i call u?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:14pm On May 12, 2015
Moneysage:

Technically, WAPIC looks like a good buy... But "the more you look, the less you see"

If there's any important info that you have SEEN, that could benefit us, please kindly share...even if na after you don buy finish. Or we could do some business (regarding the salary advance thing grin)
hello 9free and myjoy08 what do you have to say about the stock? what is there business? and how good are they for the past dividend,bonus and profit?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 12, 2015
ihedioramma:
hello 9free and myjoy08 what do you have to say about the stock? what is there business? and how good are they for the past dividend,bonus and profit?.

Sir, which stock are u referring to?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2015
Did anybody hear the UNILEVER Good news?? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2015
Born2berich:

Tumbum Tumbum analysis. Chia who said that? grin
And to whom?
On what occasion?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:22pm On May 12, 2015
davide470:

Chai hunters full everywhere o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2015
ihedioramma:

It's a stock for the Cowboys. If you understand the thinking and moves of the Cowboys then you will benefit from this stock.
#DD Advised#
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 12:29pm On May 12, 2015
Can someone help me with the current price of Redstar. Is it on bid or offer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2015
drdams:

True. but mind you FBN is perfect. u wont compare FBN HOLDINGs with Transcorp. Dividend from FBNh comes from all the subsidiaries in which First Bank is just a fraction. FBN capitals, First Registrars et al.

@bolded, pls do your due diligence. I have serious doubts. It should be the other way round, that is, the FBN capital, registrars, etc are fractions while First Bank is the major entity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:36pm On May 12, 2015
davide470:

What's the news pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 12:43pm On May 12, 2015
davide470:
what is the good news for i am having more than ten thousand unit at stake
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2015
Redoil:
what is the good news for i am having more than ten thousand unit at stake
megainvest:

What's the news pls?
Agbalowomeri:

Chai hunters full everywhere o
The NSE recently approved the request of Unilever Plc, the parent company of Unilever Nigeria Plc, to increase its stake from 50.5% to 75% in Unilever Nigeria Plc.

The company has stated that it will be buying 944.5million shares at NGN45.50 each, implying a 33.82% upside from the secondary market price of NGN34.00 as at the time of the announcement.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, which stock are u referring to?
Wapic .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:50pm On May 12, 2015
davide470:
The NSE recently approved the request of Unilever Plc, the parent company of Unilever Nigeria Plc, to increase its stake from 50.5% to 75% in Unilever Nigeria Plc.

The company has stated that it will be buying 944.5million shares at NGN45.50 each, implying a 33.82% upside from the secondary market price of NGN34.00 as at the time of the announcement.

grin grin grin

This is old news now. We have eaten this money since. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:51pm On May 12, 2015
9free:

It's a stock for the Cowboys. If you understand the thinking and moves of the Cowboys then you will benefit from this stock.
#DD Advised#
i understand dd things but can the stock get to #1.50 or what was there last price befor it get down?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 12, 2015
ihedioramma:
Wapic .

Your question had been answered by Sir 9free grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
davide470:
You dey learn monkey dealing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2015
megainvest:

This is old news now. We have eaten this money since. grin
zendi:
You dey learn monkey dealing?
Ok.

It is not everybody that visit NSE/Stocks website per min. So let those that didn't, be informed.

Also, the acceptance period is open till June 10th, so let others partake.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 12, 2015
Vitafoam going down. Upl taking over.
Don't say I told u.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:15pm On May 12, 2015
davide470, you are right.

Apart from that, the good news is a double blessing. Apart from the premium being paid for the shares, the fact that fewer shares will be available post acquisition will automatically make the shares more valuable based on simple laws of economics .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2015
BULL IS KNOCKING...

Plz don't ask me how, when, and to whom... grin Keep your money or sell in MAY and go to sleep! Cc Sir Agbalo...(Or is it Monkey Hunter...)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 1:29pm On May 12, 2015
abeg oga Myjoy, Yemo and oda ogas, pls help me talk to morgan capital to pls honor my fund transfer request i made since last week. it has been one excuses all dis wile. tank u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 1:31pm On May 12, 2015
davide470:

grin grin grin
but i bought my at 55naira so where is the good news
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2015
myjoy08:
BULL IS KNOCKING...

Plz don't ask me how, when, and to whom... grin Keep your money or sell in MAY and go to sleep! Cc Sir Agbalo...(Or is it Monkey Hunter...)

I observed few offers on access , skye , fbnh etc .. could it be an indication ?
Nse full of surprises
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 12, 2015
What may account for the spike in the daily volume of WAPIC, CHAMS and FTNCOCOA? Can it be due to manipulation?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 12, 2015
dsunmade:
What may account for the spike in the daily volume of WAPIC, CHAMS and FTNCOCOA? Can it be due to manipulation?

lancee:

I observed few offers on access , skye , fbnh etc .. could it be an indication ?
Nse full of surprises

All i can say is that the BULL is at the gate...We are making money this YEAR 2015 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2015
myjoy08:

All i can say is that the BULL is at the gate...We are making money this YEAR 2015 grin

The only 08myjoy grin..always positive
Hopefully we re making the money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 12, 2015
lancee:

The only 08myjoy grin..always positive

Sir, Check the volume on UBA now... grin. I share what i hear, see and feel grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
davide470:

grin grin grin

Its 43 naira already.
Make una dey announce dis kain news on time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, Check the volume on UBA now... grin. I share what i hear, see and feel grin

Hmm , na just for the big pocket to come and devour the few left

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Quitmast, bassEQ2000, sophy17(m), dapix, Zagee, Freespirit89(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.