Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11001262 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (7792) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 2:33am On May 12, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, sell in May doesn't apply to every markets especially emerging market with African inclusive. Sell in May and go to sleep, wake up in September and buy in premium...lol. Ambush Oando ke? Anyway, the men in black are already waiting to ambush before u do...lol

grin
chai, these your men in black who realy are they?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 5:36am On May 12, 2015
please, any news on Redstar?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2015
Transcorp approve 6kobo dividend. Truly it is a poor dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:03am On May 12, 2015
How can someone use over 3m to buy 1m unit of share, only to make 60k as dividend. Very poor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 6:16am On May 12, 2015
Chibuking81:
How can someone use over 3m to buy 1m unit of share, only to make 60k as dividend. Very poor.

Very poor indeed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 6:26am On May 12, 2015
Chibuking81:
Now, that's not encouraging at all. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drdams: 8:13am On May 12, 2015
Chibuking81:

that why its called long term investment. its not for sharp sharp people .. lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2015
drdams:

that why its called long term investment. its not for sharp sharp people .. lol
I agree with you, but they suppose to do better than this, there are other companies their dividend encourages their investors, take first bank for instance, no matter what happen they reward their shareholders with either dividend or bonus. When you buy first bank share and leave it for ten or twenty years, you will be happy to see what you have made as dividend and bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gistdutch: 9:05am On May 12, 2015
Is WAPIC a good buy now.
sellydion:
No fund to buy WAPIC grin

I need some salary advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 9:12am On May 12, 2015
plz what is the current outstanding shares of unity bank now, and at what price expectation can one purchase this bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2015
Krisuba:

@ what should i ambush oando. 15 or 16.?how low will it come.! Is like sell in may is making sense

When I said they should sell in May and Go away. Somebody called it Tumbum Tumbum analysis while others were busy shining teeth.

Make them no worry when the time reach we go know who go shine the finally teeth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, sell in May doesn't apply to every markets especially emerging market with African inclusive. Sell in May and go to sleep, wake up in September and buy in premium...lol. Ambush Oando ke? Anyway, the men in black are already waiting to ambush before u do...lol

grin

Oga Myjoy. I bet you can't be more optimistic than me but atimes when have to read between the lines and separate realities from dreams.

Presently there is nothing good about the Nigeria economy, everything is simply being stage managed.

I live & work in Dubai and from the look of things i smell another Naira devaluation.

God's bears me witness that the money I remitted back home last Sunday was at the rate of #61naira per 1diahram while before the 1st Naira devaluation last year Nov. The exchange rate used to be #43naira per diahram.

In other words I see AGRICULTURE as the way forward for Nigerians. As per NSE you are on your own for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by okeyjames(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2015
please I want to invest. Which companies will be a good start? Thanks house
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:51am On May 12, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Oga Myjoy. I bet you can't be more optimistic than me but atimes when have to read between the lines and separate realities from dreams.

Presently there is nothing good about the Nigeria economy, everything is simply being stage managed.

I live & work in Dubai and from the look of things i smell another Naira devaluation.

God's bears me witness that the money I remitted back home last Sunday was at the rate of #57naira per 1diahram while before the 1st Naira devaluation last year Nov. The exchange rate used to be #43naira per diahram.

In other words I see AGRICULTURE as the way forward for Nigerians. As per NSE you are on your own for now.

So does this mean you have sold your entire Oando holdings?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:15am On May 12, 2015
PETERiCHY:

God's bears me witness that the money I remitted back home last Sunday was at the rate of #57naira per 1diahram while before the 1st Naira devaluation last year Nov. The exchange rate used to be #43naira per diahram.

Well stated sir. I don't see any change of policies on or before the inauguration of the new govt. I assume the current price of oil which is above $65 per barrel is far more above the budget benchmark of $52-$55 per barrel. As i always stated, we have been on that road before and we will surely cross that bridge when situations warrant it. So as for me, i don't see anything worrisome for now...Nigeria will surely get it right sooner than expected. Believe me, there are more things to be optimist about Nigeria than what some people ought or assume to be pessimist about. God bless Nigeria. I hope you are still fully loaded in Oando (joking)? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoxyzFM(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2015
Pls house when do the market actually or rather (officially) open and close for the day?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:26am On May 12, 2015
inviix:

A very good question but we are not going to get an answer to it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:26am On May 12, 2015
myjoy08:

Well stated sir. I don't see any change of policies on or before the inauguration of the new govt. I assume the current price of oil which is above $65 per barrel is far more above the budget benchmark of $52-$55 per barrel. As i always stated, we have been on that road before and we will surely cross that bridge when situations warrant it. So as for me, i don't see anything worrisome for now...Nigeria will surely get it right sooner than expected. Believe me, there are more things to be optimist about Nigeria than what some people ought or assume to be pessimist about. God bless Nigeria. I hope you are still fully loaded in Oando (joking)? grin

Well said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:26am On May 12, 2015
MoxyzFM:
Pls house when do the market actually or rather (officially) open and close for the day?

Market open officially 10:30am and close officially 2:30pm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drdams: 10:27am On May 12, 2015
Chibuking81:
I agree with you, but they suppose to do better than this, there are other companies their dividend encourages their investors, take first bank for instance, no matter what happen they reward their shareholders with either dividend or bonus. When you buy first bank share and leave it for ten or twenty years, you will be happy to see what you have made as dividend and bonus.

True. but mind you FBN is perfect. u wont compare FBN HOLDINGs with Transcorp. Dividend from FBNh comes from all the subsidiaries in which First Bank is just a fraction. FBN capitals, First Registrars et al.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:27am On May 12, 2015
PETERiCHY:

When I said they should sell in May and Go away. Somebody called it Tumbum Tumbum analysis while others were busy shining teeth.

Make them no worry when the time reach we go know who go shine the finally teeth.

Tumbum Tumbum analysis. Chia who said that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:36am On May 12, 2015
Chibuking81:

and the same amount guarantees 350k in another coy! Chai there is God oooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:37am On May 12, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

and the same amount guarantees 350k in another coy! Chai there is God oooooooooooooo

Such is life. You chooses what pleases you sir. That is why life is a choice grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2015
inviix:

I have held it for 1yr and more 4yrs to go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:18am On May 12, 2015
PETERiCHY:

I have held it for 1yr and more 4yrs to go.

So much for your sell in 'May and go away' sermon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2015
grin Different ideas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2015
Born2berich:

Tumbum Tumbum analysis. Chia who said that? grin

E be like say na me o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:52am On May 12, 2015
inviix:

So much for your sell in 'May and go away' sermon.

Chai! Bursted!! grin

The way you guys are exposing all exposables ehn! grin grin

Biko, @inviix, do you have shares in Dexterax?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:53am On May 12, 2015
9free:

E like say na me o

I was about bursting you to oga B2BRich... But you don burst yourself grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:57am On May 12, 2015
sellydion:
No fund to buy WAPIC grin

I need some salary advance.

Technically, WAPIC looks like a good buy... But "the more you look, the less you see"

If there's any important info that you have SEEN, that could benefit us, please kindly share...even if na after you don buy finish. Or we could do some business (regarding the salary advance thing grin)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2015
Greetings,pls what is making sterling to be going down, is it because of the another round of capital raising that will still dilute the outstanding shareholdings had b4. So is it numerically possible for its price to fall to #1.70.

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (7792) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, Jerekre(m), Precept, IPO2002, Hogwarthtrades, dangle, emmasoft(m), Niyijac and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.