Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949891 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
situationroom:
guys how much will 14 thousand unit of unity bank at 0.50k be worth with the current price of 2.80...pls help

3920 naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
passwelle:

Sir, for a stock currently at sub N3, that wants to raise N30b, if they get all that from share sale, thats a little over 10b shares before charges for the issuing houses etc. OS is currently under 14b now. Not sure your comment re dilution will hold true.
You are right, but they are too smart to conduct share sale at sub 3. The announcement says Q3 which means anytime from July to Sept. And to pump the stock price for the exercise I promised you that Q2 result would come from outer space. Barring a general market meltdown, it might be done at around 5. Skye management does not like outlandish shares volume. But all that said, I don't go native on any stock. We know how to somersault out of any bus at the slightest sign of bad driving.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 4:33pm On May 28, 2015
currentprice:

3920 naira
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 28, 2015
currentprice:

3920 naira

that's money for pepper chicken and some bottles of origin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
If you have any info on Skye,kindly follow Saibuhari's path........ grin grin grin grin grin grin

mercylicious:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogunsexy: 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
BNSITL I need help and information concerning the bonus declared by ABC transport (1 for 10)in 2013 FY and Skye Bank (1 for 20) in the last FY . I am especially worried for that of ABC transport because I have called the Registrar (First Registrars) and they seem to have got stuck with the phrase "awaiting SEC approval". As for Skye Bank I can't find any information as regards when the bonus will be paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 28, 2015
Breaking News: Nigeria's Akin Adesina has won the AFDB Presidency. Great Candidate for the Job. #OneNigeria

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 6:12pm On May 28, 2015
@saibuhari. I'll like you to remember this quote from Abraham Lincoln

"If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business.  I do the very best I know how -- the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end.  If the ends brings me out all right, what is said against me won't amount to anything.  If the ends brings me out wrong, ten thousand angels swearing I was right would make no difference"

Imagine, the world has not changed. Therefore never stop doing good.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by situationroom: 7:17pm On May 28, 2015
currentprice:

3920 naira
tanks alot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
situationroom:

kindly do a research on NEM insurance.... it may be a good one to start with.....still researching on it too
Ok, what did they pay as dividend or bonus last year?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 28, 2015
angelo82:
If you have any info on Skye,kindly follow Saibuhari's path........ grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no get any info.
I move as the spirit leads.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:16pm On May 28, 2015
myjoy08:
Some patient one will really make blood money in NSE this year...Don't tell anyone i said that grin grin
Are you talking to me?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
currentprice:

3920 naira

You're truly currentprice grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by situationroom: 8:28pm On May 28, 2015
ihedioramma:

18/11/2014 sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
angelo82:
I believe so...........Just couldn't buy the idea of UBA waiting for other banks to move forward...........Funny fundamentals...........

Then why do you believe that vono and vitafoam are playing catch up and counter catch up with each other?. Please nobody is calling stocks living things o. It is speculators looking at the numbers and sentiments around that are bidding them accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:46pm On May 28, 2015
May the spirits lead us into the right directions all the time..............

mercylicious:

I no get any info.
I move as the spirit leads.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DIVINE78: 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
Born2berich:

Unity has gained from N2.13 to, N 2.34(10%), to N2.55( 20%), to N2.76(30%)..currently it is about N2.81...and I know the percentage gained is currently above 30%...No time to calculate specifically the percentage hence i just rounded it up to 40%..Thanks for the correction notwithstanding.
You go fear maths...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:54pm On May 28, 2015
Your response on page 856 to my inquisition was very clear and I understand the reason now.........But merely saying one waits for the other without tangible reasons to support that notion is vague to me............Good thing about this forum is we keep learning from the questions and answers.........

zendi:
Then why do you believe that vono and vitafoam are playing catch up and counter catch up with each other?. Please nobody is calling stocks living things o. It is speculators looking at the numbers and sentiments around that are bidding them accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2015
My Top 10 Stock Tips that have guided my investment philosophy

1) "When even shoeshine boys are giving you stock tips, it's time to get out of the market"-
Joseph Kennedy (1888-1969)

2) "People that think they can determine the short term movement of the stock market-or listen to other people who talk about (timing the market) they are making a big mistake"-Warren Buffett

3) "Unless you can watch your stock holding decline by 50% without becoming panic-stricken, you should not be in the stock market"-Warren Buffett

4) "Risk can be greatly reduced by concentrating on only a few holdings"( Warren Buffett recommends not having a portfolio of more than 10 stock at anytime)

5) "Know what (stock) you own, and know why you own it"- Peter Lynch

6) "Once in a while buy Illiquid stock". As more money is spent on an illiquid stock,the price of that stock tends to rise (The pump and dumpers dream stock).
According to Financial Times,"the less liquid a stock is, the better it will perform in the long run compared to liquid stock". ( Red Star Express is my annual favourite stock in this category)

7) "No matter how expensive a stock is bought there will always be a 'Greater Fool' to buy it from you at a higher price when you want to sell it". This is based on The Greater Fool Theory (TGFT)

8. "No one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions, he had MONEY as well"- Margaret Thatcher (1925-2013). This served as my moral justification for creating wealth and making money on the NSE.

9) "Buy not based on optimism, but on arithmetic"- Benjamin Graham ( If the mathematical permutations don't stack up don't invest in a stock)

10)"If investing is entertaining, if you're having fun, you're probably not making any money. Good investing is boring"- George Soros (the guy who broke the Bank of England in the 1980's and set the standard for Hedge Fund success).

What's yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 10:09pm On May 28, 2015
ihedioramma:

Yes they did
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:53pm On May 28, 2015
Born2berich:

My Oga, honestly I thought that we all are conversant with the word bombastic and loquacious. I never meant to over shoot it.

I can say for sure that this account has been hacked. (over-shooting and bombarding us with grammar)

Uba, Oando and Vitafoam hmmmmn nice choice

some planning jijo moves on unity, sky bank, costain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:01am On May 29, 2015
@swg, watch unity and Skye b4 u enter. Skye is already showing signs of weakness. Its d MKT makers DT are holding the price for now. It may not give u short term gains unless d MKT makers decided to move d price to 3 naira b4 d capital raising.

Proshare analysis on their 2014 result was bad as well. Even with the capital raising, they forecast their roe might drop to 8%. I've reduced half my stake here.

This is d first night in a row DT nsempa is sleeping.

Who and who have taken position in access bank. I remember they normally give interim result after q2 is announced.

Caveat- I don't own units of access bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:12am On May 29, 2015
mercylicious:
@swg, watch unity and Skye b4 u enter. Skye is already showing signs of weakness. Its d MKT makers DT are holding the price for now. It may not give u short term gains unless d MKT makers decided to move d price to 3 naira b4 d capital raising.

Proshare analysis on their 2014 result was bad as well. Even with the capital raising, they forecast their roe might drop to 8%. I've reduced half my stake here.

This is d first night in a row DT nsempa is sleeping.

Who and who have taken position in access bank. I remember they normally give interim result after q2 is announced.

Caveat- I don't own units of access bank.

We neva sleep madam mercy , we still dey active
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:59am On May 29, 2015
LondonCool:
My Top 10 Stock Tips that have guided my investment philosophy

1) "When even shoeshine boys are giving you stock tips, it's time to get out of the market"-
Joseph Kennedy (1888-1969)

2) "People that think they can determine the short term movement of the stock market-or listen to other people who talk about (timing the market) they are making a big mistake"-Warren Buffett

3) "Unless you can watch your stock holding decline by 50% without becoming panic-stricken, you should not be in the stock market"-Warren Buffett

4) "Risk can be greatly reduced by concentrating on only a few holdings"( Warren Buffett recommends not having a portfolio of more than 10 stock at anytime)

5) "Know what (stock) you own, and know why you own it"- Peter Lynch

6) "Once in a while buy Illiquid stock". As more money is spent on an illiquid stock,the price of that stock tends to rise (The pump and dumpers dream stock).
According to Financial Times,"the less liquid a stock is, the better it will perform in the long run compared to liquid stock". ( Red Star Express is my annual favourite stock in this category)

7) "No matter how expensive a stock is bought there will always be a 'Greater Fool' to buy it from you at a higher price when you want to sell it". This is based on The Greater Fool Theory (TGFT)

8. "No one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions, he had MONEY as well"- Margaret Thatcher (1925-2013). This served as my moral justification for creating wealth and making money on the NSE.

9) "Buy not based on optimism, but on arithmetic"- Benjamin Graham ( If the mathematical permutations don't stack up don't invest in a stock)

10)"If investing is entertaining, if you're having fun, you're probably not making any money. Good investing is boring"- George Soros (the guy who broke the Bank of England in the 1980's and set the standard for Hedge Fund success).

What's yours?
Lovely Quote right here!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2015
The end of the old government and the begining of the new government, I pray for positive and greater change for our dear country Nigeria on this democracy day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:10am On May 29, 2015
Aloaye:
http://www.punchng.com/business/money/skye-bank-appoints-four-executive-directors/

Happy Democracy day Nigeria!

Change is here

I know that Idris yakubu. He was a former head of bank in fidelity bank and knows his onions. Very heavy and sound in public sector. I must say Skye did a very good one. This is a big minus to fidelity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
Dt moment wen u c ONDO on fp and think u saw OANDO........
In myjoy08 voice: we r making money ds yr

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:16am On May 29, 2015
taiwoliu:
Dt moment wen u c ONDO on fp and think u saw OANDO........
In myjoy08 voice: we r making money ds yr

Do u know I actually read your post 3 times before I saw that the first ONDO in your post was not OANDO!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2015
megainvest:

Do u know I actually read your post 3 times before I saw that the first ONDO in your post was not OANDO!!!
LWTMBFH OOOO..... Colour of my brain is GREEN. Happy democracy day house
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 11:43am On May 29, 2015
HURRAY. !!!THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA !!!

Our nation will progress, Our nation will remain united, Our nation will be peaceful and Our Economy will grow.

Surely, we are making money this year.

HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2015
Change has finally come. As Nigeria undergo a new dawn, wishing entire Nigerians and our BNSITL all the best. We shall from this moment enjoy all the best dividends of our democracy. And our portfolios shall experience a new beginning in Green zone from this moment grin.

God bless Nigeria!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: defebe, bolton08(m), handsomebolanle, lancee(m), Mpeace(m), vacanci, Ojoboak(m), ogoo4real and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.