Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946658 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2015
It appears morgan capital have decided to switch off all their phone lines. No reply to mails. The money i transfered last friday has not reflected and it is almost time to trade. BNSITL inthe house pls what is the way forward.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2015
ucheson2:
until their results are out I don't see them going too far.
Good morning friends, wishing you a happy and prosperious new month.
AMEN. but what stock are you talking about and how good are they? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2015
grin
Machine075:
It appears morgan capital have decided to switch off all their phone lines. No reply to mails. The money i transfered last friday has not reflected and it is almost time to trade. BNSITL inthe house pls what is the way forward.
you have to cool down or go to there office . grin
Machine075:
you have to cool down or go to there office .how is the market going now?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin

I don't know why I have little faith in Morgan. I carry out all my major trades with meritrade.

If Morgan can't impress in simple customer care service relationships, I wonder what will happen when they run into major issues like what cashcraft went through.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Fellow traders and investors, please i need ur help.
My account with my stockbroker shows i am having a total of 2650 units of unilever and on recieving my dividend warrant of 10kobo it was stated that i am having a total of 3430 units of unilever with the registrar. I contacted my broker and he insist that my units with them is 2650 and when i contacted the registrar they said that my units with them is 3430.
Who among them is right and who among them is wrong and how /what will i do about such so as to make sure my units with the registrars is equal to that with the stock brokers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2015
2cato:
My account with my stockbroker shows i am having a total of 2650 units of unilever and on recieving my dividend warrant of 10kobo it was stated that i am having a total of 3430 units of unilever with the registrar. I contacted my broker and he insist that my units with them is 2650 and when i contacted the registrar they said that my units with them is 3430.
Who among them is right and who among them is wrong and how /what will i do about such so as to make sure my units with the registrars is equal to that with the stock brokers?

check your cscs a/c to compare. might be bonus from the company depend on the year you bought the share
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2015
2cato:

Bro don't you know how many units you bought? And has the company given any bonus since you bought the shares?

You're the one in the best position to clarify the issue yourself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2015
inviix:

Bro don't you know how many units you bought? And has the company given any bonus since you bought the shares?

You're the one in the best position to clarify the issue yourself.
the amount of units i bought 5years ago is what is with the broker. There was never anytime they declared bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2015
currentprice:

check your cscs a/c to compare. might be bonus from d company depend on the year you bought the share
i bought five years ago and when i cheack my cscs account it is thesame with what is with my broker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Machine075:

Send a mail to info@morgancapitalgroup.com stating your particulars, I do it whenever I do online payment. In addition when paying did u give your morgan account number, it helps fasten the process
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2015
2cato:
the amount of units i bought 5years ago is what is with the broker. There was never anytime they declared bonus.

If the amount of units you bought is the same quantity that is with your broker and you're sure that no bonus has been declared since you bought, then the error probably came from registrar.

You should inform the registrar and ask for clarification.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2015
morgan phones switched off .. maybe there re in a meeting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2015
lancee:
morgan phones switched off .. maybe there re in a meeting

grin grin

Why should a company's business be put on hold because they're in a meeting? Is it a recharge card business? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Machine075:
You realise Friday was a public holiday right? Did you follow through with an email? Like other institutions they do not work on public holidays so will have only this morning to reply all their emails etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2015
inviix:

grin grin

Why should a company's business be put on hold because they're in a meeting? Is it a recharge card business? grin

I wonderoo , have transferred my money to meristem now for trading this morning ..I don't know whats goin on with morgan again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2015
2cato:

Do you have an account with another broker? If yes, check with the other broker. Your mystery units might be in your account with them. Bonus shares are sometimes credited to an account which was not used for the initial purchase, most probably because they share the same CHN. In my own case, I called CSCS directly and gave the CSO my preferred account for subsequent bonuses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2015
Was thinking the market will start with most stocks on full bid ni cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Manonamission:
Was thinking the market will start with most stocks on full bid ni cheesy cheesy

Why
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Pls lets take it easy,there is nothing wrong with morgan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Manonamission:

everybody expected the bull to enter immediately after buhari inauguration but the reverse is the case. Buhari na one chance joor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2015
passwelle, ihedioramma, tunene66 and @ all thanks, i appreciate your concerns and effort. My account has been duely credited and the phone lines and mails are now working.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Dragonking:

everybody expected the bull to enter immediately after buhari inauguration but the reverse is the case. Buhari na one chance joor.

Lol
The weekend was just too long. The whole emotion and euphoria has dwindled.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockmetrics: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2015
The bids on Oando are not smiling. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2015
The results should be released before mid June else the price will head back South!

stockmetrics:
The bids on Oando are not smiling. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2015
meritrade launches meriboss? Seems they did some upgrades now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2015
No doubt but their customer service ranks very low.

hbrednic:
Pls lets take it easy,there is nothing wrong with morgan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2015
ihedioramma:
AMEN. but what stock are you talking about and how good are they? .
Oando and Flourmills will not rally until they declare their results. Those that have gone to buy oando are in for a along thing, oando result will come by october/november. Oando will soon return to N17 and N15 things, I advice you sell now. My company is waiting to buy at N17. We must acquire 3% of oando before december, 31, 2015.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2015
mercylicious:
why d volume in japaul and multiverse?
Dexterax:
I heard something positive about Japaul yesterday; a major improvement on their balance sheets.
In light of the above, Japaul FY 2014 (eps 42kobo loss)
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/9931_JAPAUL_OIL_PLC_AUDITED_DEC_2014_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JUNE_2015.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
JAPAULOIL declares N2.64billion loss in '14 Audited result,(SP:N0.50k) - Proshare http:///6q2Ovl7ZZ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
passwelle:

In light of the above, Japaul FY 2014 (eps 42kobo loss)
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/9931_JAPAUL_OIL_PLC_AUDITED_DEC_2014_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JUNE_2015.pdf

Tjohn1:
JAPAULOIL declares N2.64billion loss in '14 Audited result,(SP:N0.50k) - Proshare http:///6q2Ovl7ZZ

This should be the worst result i have ever seen.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Machine075:
passwelle, ihedioramma, tunene66 and @ all thanks, i appreciate your concerns and effort. My account has been duely credited and the phone lines and mails are now working.
I think we should learn to be a bit patient with others and not be quick to crucify... moreover, Friday was public holiday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jegede, Jegede, Jegede. How you come do am nao?

Hey money don enter bush

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.