Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11030380 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wait and see...Costain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Primetech:
Wait and see...Costain
I agree with you on Costain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
How far do you think Costain can go?.................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
lancee:

grin bad news ke.. I guess some foreign investors re still waiting for the naira to be devalued again before they come fully to the market

You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
2cato:
Fellow traders and investors, please i need ur help.
My account with my stockbroker shows i am having a total of 2650 units of unilever and on recieving my dividend warrant of 10kobo it was stated that i am having a total of 3430 units of unilever with the registrar. I contacted my broker and he insist that my units with them is 2650 and when i contacted the registrar they said that my units with them is 3430.
Who among them is right and who among them is wrong and how /what will i do about such so as to make sure my units with the registrars is equal to that with the stock brokers?

How many stockbroking accounts do you have?

The registrars figure is the authentic one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
2cato:
the amount of units i bought 5years ago is what is with the broker. There was never anytime they declared bonus.

They declared bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Today bear enter without notice, most of the stock did not survive today bear attack, pls who know how long this bear will last?, Hope it will not continue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
manie:

How many stockbroking accounts do you have?
The registrars figure is the authentic one.
one account. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
From my own perspective,this bear will stop when the investment community start to hear/see action of Pa Buhari because right now they have no idea on what will happen especially about appointment and continuity of some old policies.....................

Chibuking81:
Today bear enter without notice, most of the stock did not survive today bear attack, pls who know how long this bear will last?, Hope it will not continue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
My thoughts is, many entered the market thinking it would replicate the bull effect of the March 28th election results and hence a lot selling started and eventually led to panic selling

The market should stabilize once the new govt's policies start taking shape, they should be fast though to avoid continued panic selling.

Buy the bear, Sell the Bull

God bless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
If the kind bear I saw in today market should repeat itself tomorrow, I fear because most of the stocks might likely loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aloaye:
My thoughts is, many entered the market thinking it would replicate the bull effect of the March 28th election results and hence a lot selling started and eventually led to panic selling.

The market should stabilize once the new govt's policies start taking shape, they should be fast though to avoid continued panic selling

God bless
Hmmn... my brother, rescueing the stock market may not be the immediate headache of the govt. The prayer is for bargain hunters to quickly chase away the bears and conjure the bulls while the new govt takes all the time it wants to get it's act going.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
zendi:
Hmmn... my brother, rescueing the stock market may not be the immediate headache of the govt. The prayer is for [b]bargain hunters to quickly chase away the bears and conjure the bulls [/b]while the new govt takes all the time it wants to get it's act going.

Positioning continues smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chibuking81:

Was this account hacked ? shocked shocked if my memory serves me right you love the bears grin grin grin or have you joined the bulls camp now? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
FranklinRich:

Was this account hacked ? shocked shocked if my memory serves me right you love the bears grin grin grin or have you joined the bulls camp now? grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aloaye:
My thoughts is, many entered the market thinking it would replicate the bull effect of the March 28th election results and hence a lot selling started and eventually led to panic selling

The market should stabilize once the new govt's policies start taking shape, they should be fast though to avoid continued panic selling.

God bless

If what I am hearing from the grapevines is true (might be false), then we might see some more days of this bear. For the astute investor no need to panic, just cherry pick good stocks and wait for the next bull. Myjoy08 will be able to tell us when next we should be expecting this bull grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aloaye:

Positioning continues smiley
Loading opportunity for people with funds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Going by what happened today on nse, there is every tendency that oando will loose significantly tomorrow. My advice to posterity investors like myself is to maintain their position no need to panic, but if you are not a posterity investor then I advice you to sell your oando tomorrow to avoid loosing value. As for my company and I, we will start to buy whenever the price of oando drops significantly. We most achieve our goal (to acquire 3% of oando by the end of this year) whether wale like it or not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
FranklinRich:

I was surprised when I saw that. The bear himself crying fowl.

He don JI and got stocked grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
where are the sleepless members of the house? why have you all gone to bed so soon? the first trading day of the new government. Haba! where are you guys? myjoy, sai buhari, big..., mercillious, etc . We need suya from the bull pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
^
Suya ko, beef ni

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
need to read some stuffs this night. what happened to the men in black pls could it be that they are Jonathan men, did they pack out with Jonathan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
or has the new government taken them up for probe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
@Franklinrich and Bros WholeTruth: In fairness to the Chibok pRoPhEt, he hinted that stood for the Bulls and was only being led by whatever to foster his bearish lullabies then. He crept into the stock exchange before March ended (and according to his prophecies).

Now that he's wearing the shoes, he knows where it pains. It's easy to have your cash in hand and keep saying: "The Grand papa of bears will soon come". Not so when you're loaded with Oando, FBNH (and all the other stocks he keeps talking about) grin

PS: When one reads the posts of some monikers one frets less.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
veecovee:
need to read some stuffs this night. what happened to the men in black pls could it be that they are Jonathan men, did they pack out with Jonathan

Actually Onyeama don follow Dumbo go Otuoke
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
no one is saying something... well I think I should go to bed too...but wait a minute, ooooh! shocked my money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
veecovee:
no one is saying something... well I think I should go to bed too...but wait a minute, ooooh! shocked my money

Sir, don't worry your money is safe and bullish at d same time. Relax, you will enjoy the ride you anticipate sooner grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
hbrednic:

Vita is merging with a loss making company
People have made great loot in loss making stocks like ikejahotel, champion, costain, and dangflour. There are other forces that make people money on the nse besides profitability.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
That bear was too stylish..........It could be their handwork just because they want a lower entry price....... grin grin grin grin grin grin....You should talk to MyJoy though.....They might be working together.............

veecovee:
or has the new government taken them up for probe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
angelo82:
That bear was too stylish..........It could be their handwork just because they want a lower entry price....... grin grin grin grin grin grin....You should talk to MyJoy though.....They might be working together.............

Sir, i guess you are getting the poem now grin. That bear you see today, is just...

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, Mfunkynation(m), SonofElElyonRet, Hedgefunds, DeRuggedProf, Mills55, yMcy56(f), Agbalowomeri, Boshins, essentialone(m), mk3jax, emmasoft(m), KarlTom, ndept, ExpertDealer, unite4real, Pifebhor(f), eziokwunwoko(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.