Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,238 members, 7,846,126 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11008512 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Bokoto

What about 'Shaki' lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
mercylicious:

Guy u see am?
I don die.

I bought today at 5:18 knowing the power of d mm. I immediately put my sale price at 4% marked up price. I saw d bids. I saw d price go down to 5:12. There was no more bid. B4 I could open n close my eyes, I saw d closing price.
Jeez! I haf died.

Another sure jijo is fcmb.
Mamm, you are very funny. The same thing happened to me on Dansugar on the 30th Jan this year, cant forget the day.. In the twinkling of an eye the price went from -10% to +10%. There and then, NSE closed for the day. Shi kenan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
In the market environment, you have to make the rules to the game and then have the discipline to abide by these rules, even though the market moves in ways that will constantly tempt you into believing you don't need to follow your rules this time. Mark Douglas .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sokijosh:
In the market environment, you have to make the rules to the game and then have the discipline to abide by these rules, even though the market moves in ways that will constantly tempt you into believing you don't need to follow your rules this time. Mark Douglas .

Plz what are d rules?

hotcake:

Mamm, you are very funny. The same thing happened to me on Dansugar on the 30th Jan this year, cant forget the day.. In the twinkling of an eye the price went from -10% to +10%. There and then, NSE closed for the day. Shi kenan.
Have u considered other end of month deals for dang sugar? It seems some institutions may be using the price to close their books. Just d same way the price of everything DT has to do with fangote and otedollar rise during Forbes ranking .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Anything cooking at becopetroleum? Huge volumes for awhile now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
mercylicious:
Anything cooking at becopetroleum? Huge volumes for awhile now.
Only the hunters can fathom it. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:48am On Jun 09, 2015
hotcake:

Ma, it probably felt like it. But, that wasnt the case. The intra day range of every stock on the NSE permits a change of +/- 5% at market open to set the reference price. A further maximum of +/- 5% of this reference price is then allowed during continuous trading to give a maximum intraday range of +/- 10.25% of the previous closing price. It is not possible to have a 20% swing. On said day Dangsugar had a low of 5.88 and closed 6.42.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 2:39am On Jun 09, 2015
passwelle:

Ma, it probably felt like it. But, that wasnt the case. The intra day range of every stock on the NSE permits a change of +/- 5% at market open to set the reference price. A further maximum of +/- 5% of this reference price is then allowed during continuous trading to give a maximum intraday range of +/- 10.25% of the previous closing price. It is not possible to have a 20% swing. On said day Dangsugar had a low of 5.88 and closed 6.42.

Oga pw, pls check your figures again for the 30/1/2015. Officially it closed at 6.82 opened at 6.28 (some say 6.50?).with official low of 6.18 But in fact it went well below 6.18 intraday and that was what made me to sell at 6.10 (note not 6.18!). This scenario was vividly collaborated by one Dr. Awo of SMN on that day.

"The Manipulation of prices that Goes on in NSE ehn, no be small thing! I finally became a believer after seeing what transpired in Dangote sugar today...

Almost all through trading today, it ranged between 6.18 -6.20. Then about 10 seconds to the end of trading, gbam, over 5 million units traded at 6.82 and, Voila, We have a green day!

NSE I hail o!!!"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 2:45am On Jun 09, 2015
mercylicious:

Plz what are d rules?

Have u considered other end of month deals for dang sugar? It seems some institutions may be using the price to close their books. Just d same way the price of everything DT has to do with fangote and otedollar rise during Forbes ranking .
@mercylicious, No I haven't. One may need insider info for this kain thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 4:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Where are the OANDO fans?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:58am On Jun 09, 2015
otokx:
we are here, nothing day pa one day one day you know go see buy or cant enter. hope it will go up today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2015
ihedioramma:
we are here, nothing day pa one day one day you know go see buy or cant enter. hope it will go up today.

Bros next time u speak in tongue, try interpret am, u hear me?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2015
otokx:

They are moody at the moment, waiting for NASS elections today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Bros next time u speak in tongue, try interpret am, u hear me?
brother chibuking81 is there to interpret and the A's, is like you are among them? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 6:31am On Jun 09, 2015
hotcake:

Oga pw, pls check your figures again for the 30/1/2015. Officially it closed at 6.82 opened at 6.28 (some say 6.50?).with official low of 6.18 But in fact it went well below 6.18 intraday and that was what made me to sell at 6.10 (note not 6.18!). This scenario was vividly collaborated by one Dr. Awo of SMN on that day.
Almost all through trading today, it ranged between 6.18 -6.20. Then about 10 seconds to the end of trading, gbam, over 5 million units traded at 6.82 and, Voila, We have a green day!
Just rechecked the numbers. Your numbers are right, mine were wrong. I quoted 2014 figures. Note that the intra day range is still within the 10.25% aside of the 6.10 which is not within 5% of the opening/reference price of 6.50. I hope the 6.10 figure is not based on your net proceeds? As this will have commissions and charges deducted. If you actually sold at 6.10 on a day Dangsugar closed at 6.82, pls pm me, as I know a lawyer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 6:37am On Jun 09, 2015
@All in the house
Please can any of the Ogas who manage portfolios comment on the maximum intra day range on NSE? @Davide470 @feelamong @elai47 @agbalowomeri etc Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2015
passwelle:
@All in the house
Please can any of the Ogas who manage portfolios comment on the maximum intra day range on NSE? @Davide470 @feelamong @elai47 @agbalowomeri etc Thanks.

Bros this one na for JIJO masters na. Wetin concern me with intra day range. Sorry I no get knowledge for this one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
passwelle:
@All in the house
Please can any of the Ogas who manage portfolios comment on the maximum intra day range on NSE? @Davide470 @feela..mong @el.ai47 @agbal.owomeri etc Thanks.
The below snapshot should suffice..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2015
passwelle:

Just rechecked the numbers. Your numbers are right, mine were wrong. I quoted 2014 figures. Note that the intra day range is still within the 10.25% aside of the 6.10 which is not within 5% of the opening/reference price of 6.50. I hope the 6.10 figure is not based on your net proceeds? As this will have commissions and charges deducted. If you actually sold at 6.10 on a day Dangsugar closed at 6.82, pls pm me, as I know a lawyer.
You can't imagine how much I appreciate your concern over the incidence. Yes, I did sell at 6.10 You will observe that the date is very fresh in my memory. However, for three reasons, I won't press charges
1.They are tasere units
2. I still made a profit althogh it could have been a lot more if I were able to sell at 6.82
3. I am always conscious of investing only what I can afford to lose if it comes to the crunch in this market

If ever I need legal help in this market, I'll know who to turn to.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2015
This one passwelle is making himself available to hotcake, offering financial and legs services to the hottest female cake in d forum.
Did u see wat am saw?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Buy dangote cement whole at discounted prices... Contact Mr Lucas imonofi for sales enquiries on 08131194284.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2015
mercylicious:
This one passwelle is making himself available to hotcake, offering financial and legs services to the hottest female cake in d forum.
Did u see wat am saw?
grin
Lol, you know every now.
Dexter loves APR, Agbalowomeri loves APR, Myjoy08 loves to buy, Chibu loves to panic and PW loves Cake grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2015
passwelle:

Lol, you know every now.
Dexter loves APR, Agbalowomeri loves APR, Myjoy08 loves to buy, Chibu loves to panic and PW loves Cake grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Over N100m pumped into UBA already.

Buy oando and go to sleep. Dont say you were not told.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2015
mercylicious:
Did u see wat am saw?
grin

So hotcake is a lady? Oga Passwelle eyes sharp wella
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2015
the only fire i see on the mountain of NSE is - volume. Low volume
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki now president of the senate cheesy cheesy
the bulls are coming

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2015
hbrednic:
the bulls are coming

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
hbrednic:
the bulls are coming

Yes, the bulls are coming especially after i saw over N100m pumped into UBA immediately the market opened.. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emeka1441, spido(m), Adinije(f), megawealth01, SmartMoneyGuy, ndept, joedguy, Palomadove, Jaakay, okenzo22, NL1960 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.