Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10941854 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fedupnigerian: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
mercylicious:
Welcome back stockbull.
It seems d bulls are around d corner this one stockbul and not stock bear entered d forum.

If one is going to be an active trader what criteria(s) would you advice one to use in picking stocks to trade?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
9free:

Bros, I have accounts with Meritrade and morgancapital. The wahala is how do you sell non-liquid stock with an Analog broker?
1. BecoPet
2. Equity Assurance
3. DaarCom
4. UnionHomes
5. Multiverse

Note: I bought all those during the 2007/2008/2009 Zuzulation on the NSE grin grin grin
I hope these dead monkeys will wake up at 1kobo par value. You're not alone. I have my share of them heaped in one corner of my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
fedupnigerian:

If one is going to be an active trader what criteria(s) would you advice one to use in picking stocks to trade?
study fundamentals,read charts,study the culture of the stock market and the stock in particular,understand the economics of the nation,acknowledge mistakes,learn to perish your ego,take a cautious step towards trading,always have back-up fund if you want to come to the market tomorrow, be disciplined,dont take faith,dont take pity on companies,acknowledge mistakes when they appear to be luck etc.you asked for criteria but stock trading is more of art than science.
#stock analysis is not an exact science

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
thorland:

Is their Buy recommendation for OER on the Toronto Exchange or Oando on NSE? I'm guessing it's the former. And usually, an uptrend movement of the former don't always lead to same for the latter.
it is a current information, it is for the latter since they are talking about reducing of their debt. Anyway am tired with Oando, I will opt out from them tomorrow. They are delaying my jijo move. Jijo pay a lot, only do not be greedy, after you minus morgan 0.625+0.925 =1.55 commission for both buying and selling, then take your remaining gain and wait for the next move, infact with your personal laptop and #2,500 for glo 4.5 GB data every month, you can make alot of profit every month.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drtonyo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chibuking81:
it is a current information, it is for the latter since they are talking about reducing of their debt. Anyway am tired with Oando, I will opt out from them tomorrow. They are delaying my jijo move. Jijo pay a lot, only do not be greedy, after you minus morgan 0.625+0.925 =1.55 commission for both buying and selling, then take your remaining gain and wait for the next move, infact with your personal laptop and #2,500 for glo 4.5 GB data every month, you can make alot of profit every month.
what is the name of your laptop and price you buy it (new or old)?,can any phone do it? . what of if you sell now oando pay #10 dividend and bonus of one for five?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chibuking81:

Good luck sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
9free:

Bros, I have accounts with Meritrade and morgancapital. The wahala is how do you sell non-liquid stock with an Analog broker?
1. BecoPet
2. Equity Assurance
3. DaarCom
4. UnionHomes
5. Multiverse

Note: I bought all those during the 2007/2008/2009 Zuzulation on the NSE grin grin grin

Fundamental stocks of the decade grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is it not the same Oando that has been trying to climb mountain, now going down low.

Predicting Oando is like predicting that tomorrow will become next tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Disclosure: I have since jumped out of Oando ship with my humble 20% profit! I live to fight another day grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Youngzedd:
Is it not the same Oando that has been trying to climb mountain, now going down low.

Predicting Oando is like predicting that tomorrow will become next tomorrow.
Opportunity to load?
Or a falling knife?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fedupnigerian: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
stockbull:
study fundamentals,read charts,study the culture of the stock market and the stock in particular,understand the economics of the nation,acknowledge mistakes,learn to perish your ego,take a cautious step towards trading,always have back-up fund if you want to come to the market tomorrow, be disciplined,dont take faith,dont take pity on companies,acknowledge mistakes when they appear to be luck etc.you asked for criteria but stock trading is more of art than science.
#stock analysis is not an exact science

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
ihedioramma:
what is the name of your laptop and price you buy it (new or old)?,can any phone do it? . what of if you sell now oando pay #10 dividend and bonus of one for five?.
minus jijo interest I develop now, I will still remain with them, even as I go ahead with jijo pattern, I will still keep my eyes on Oaodo because I know there is money to make with them this year/next. For the laptop the name and its details are; HP 15 Notebook PC 15-r 105nia - Intel Pentium Processor N3540 (2.16 GHz ) - 500GB Hard Drive - 4096 MB DDR3 SDRAM - DVD Optical Drive -Window 8.1 -39.62cm (15.6inch"wink I bought it last month at the rate of #88,000 new one at Spar Park 'N' Shop supermarket, government house portharcourt. ( before then, I do vist business center, and I spent alot to compare with what am enjoying now, infact now I feel like stockbroker and far better than branch staffs of stockbrokers)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
This thread is getting interesting.

Be cautious! Sometimes d noticed trend on a stock stops abruptly. You take ur loss and walk away, till u notice another trend.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
We suppose to nickname this department of nairaland, "TUITION FREE NSE UNIVERSITY" very accomodative, people learn from one another everyday, and it does not accommodate 419ners.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by flexshop(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dunno about others but my vono gamble paid me off, I bought at 1.60 and sold at 1.93 in less than 10days. My only regret was splitting the jijo money and dumping half in vitamolue. I really don't know what's up with that company. If not for sound investment in sound companies, nse for send me go village.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
I do not understand the kind of manipulation going on in CCNN, yesterday I offer for sell my unit with them at #10.31 using day as limit, the stock close at #10.32 without my mandate been executed, today again I shift my price limit back to #10.30 and the stock close again at #10.32 and my sell mandate was not executed again, pls any idea of what will be the reason of bypassing my price without my Mandate been executed. The prices usually goes back to #10.32 by 2.30pm when the NSE session might have been close. Pls I need BNSITL contribution toward this my experience.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chibuking81:
I do not understand the kind of manipulation going on in CCNN, yesterday I offer for sell my unit with them at #10.31 using day as limit, the stock close at #10.32 without my mandate been executed, today again I shift my price limit back to #10.30 and the stock close again at #10.32 and my sell mandate was not executed again, pls any idea of what will be the reason of bypassing my price without my Mandate been executed. The prices usually goes back to #10.32 by 2.30pm when the NSE session might have been close. Pls I need BNSITL contribution toward this my experience.
The movement of price to N10.32 occurred during the trading time for the Market Makers!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just bagged a PhD, na Godwin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

PhD in what sir...? grin

In all, congratulations. More success by his grace!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
myjoy08:

PhD in what sir...? grin

In all, congratulations. More success by his grace!

Not in monkey hunting sha! Thanks my MH-tutor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investmind: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Congratulations! !!! !! !! !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 12:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by McIrx: 1:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Dr. Agba',congratulation sir.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:31am On Jun 12, 2015
EDUECO:
The movement of price to N10.32 occurred during the trading time for the Market Makers!
I know that 2:30 pm is for the market makers, but other stocks that I offer for sell, except CCNN were always executed during that market makers time (2:30 pm) or is CCNN market maker different from other market markers?, or do they enjoy preferential treatment?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
I love that, congratulation BITL, it call for celebration. Eterna faithfuls will be on the high table.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Chibuking81:
minus jijo interest I develop now, I will still remain with them, even as I go ahead with jijo pattern, I will still keep my eyes on Oaodo because I know there is money to make with them this year/next. For the laptop the name and its details are; HP 15 Notebook PC 15-r 105nia - Intel Pentium Processor N3540 (2.16 GHz ) - 500GB Hard Drive - 4096 MB DDR3 SDRAM - DVD Optical Drive -Window 8.1 -39.62cm (15.6inch"wink I bought it last month at the rate of #88,000 new one at Spar Park 'N' Shop supermarket, government house portharcourt. ( before then, I do vist business center, and I spent alot to compare with what am enjoying now, infact now I feel like stockbroker and far better than branch staffs of stockbrokers)
ok. but can i trad with any phone below #20,000(stockbull,9free,myjoy08,bigass,jamce,readoil what phone or labtop you use to trad and what is the price&name)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2015
Chibuking81:
I love that, congratulation BITL, it call for celebration. Eterna faithfuls will be on the high table.

One day, my eterna go do me proud

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fedupnigerian: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2015
Chibuking81:

Bro do you use Morgan? I noticed when i place an order to buy some shares, my portfolio gets updated to reflect my purchase only after the market has closed for the day, making it difficult to get in and out of a market on the same day even if one has met and surpassed his exit price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.