Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs (21459 Views)

Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat / 19-yr-old Girl Attacked By A Tiger In Thailand / Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by ogahope(m): 4:40am On Dec 14, 2012
is she married? If yes, den dere is a problem. Better stil, d husband dos nt lk her breast ie Why she turn to animal's favorit.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 14, 2012
who is the stewp!d mod that hid my post ?
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by pendusky(m): 5:24am On Dec 14, 2012
If you cant do a good deed to see ur name on newspaper, u can trial follish things b4 u knw it ure on paper!!
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by ignis: 5:37am On Dec 14, 2012
Before going through the story, I know she must be a white. Because a black woman's brain is more than this.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 14, 2012
Smh lipsrsealed
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Barloh: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2012
Does she want 2 makes popularity from this or 2 makes money ? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Flygerian1(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2012
Na she sabi jare!
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Ehijess(f): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2012
That is absurd
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2012
SON: DAD I THOUGHT THOSE MELONS WERE MEANT FOR LITTLE HUMAN CUBS?

DAD:SON ,NOT ANYMORE.THE ONLY THING THAT IS CONSTANT IS CHANGE.I'LL I HAVE TO INSTALL A TRACKING DEVICE ON YOUR MUM'S MELONS JST INCASE THOUGH.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by yertyr(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2012
omega25red: Do you even know what sodomy means? smh
please educate us... The sodomy I knw of encompasses oral intercourse btwn man and animal...also he neva made a statement, he asked a question. Smh
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by adedotman5(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2012
drnoel:
Na wah for. Is she related to the tiger cubs for u to think sodomy. This one, researchers haven't thought of a name yet for it..
We just figured out a name for it,its called TIGERMY
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by lamuade: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2012
Thats the same breast her sOon to come baby go suck,
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2012
Desoda: I wrote breaxt how come its now bosom? Are you trying me?

grin grin grin grin
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by adedotman5(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2012
Iceslizer: Lucky cubs grin grin grin
.I'm sure this bloke wishes he's a tiger cub at the moment
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2012
Localamos: does this sounsd like sodomy?

''She felt pity for them'' the next thing she will feel like sleeping with them.

Chai, see wetin some men dey beg for. Hehehehe
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by ignis: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2012
lamuade: Thats the same breast her sOon to come baby go suck,
And that's exactly the medium through which new disease and infection like HIV/AIDS will come to circulation.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by ruteeb: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2012
damilare001:

love or foolishness?? #long hiss#
love
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by ektbear: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2012
Blackteeth: But it is normal for humans to take cow breast milk Abi?
Selfish stewpid humans.

grin grin grin grin cheesy

Excellent point, bros.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by ektbear: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2012
ignis: Before going through the story, I know she must be a white. Because a black woman's brain is more than this.

She is from Burma, dude. Does the woman in the picture even look white to you?
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by onyengbu: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2012
[size=18pt]Bosom, Busum, Basum, Bo-obsum!!!!

WTF!!!!! What the fkuck if wrong with having B'reast on nairaland!

Sooooo annoying!!!
[/size]
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Vincent41(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagewood:

Two tiger cubs, one male, one female were taken from her mother when she killed the third one in her litter.

They are now been breast fed by a wet nurse, Hla Htay, at the Yangon Zoological Gardens in Burma and by breastfed, straight from her mammary glands.

Ms Htay, 40, the partner of an employee at the zoo, told local newspapers that she felt sorry for the animals and offered her services, at least until the cubs grew teeth.

The two are now being raised on bottled milk as well as Hla Htay’s milk four times a day.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=81465

madness.......Na Cossy Orijiako Suppose do dis tin
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by moyox13(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2012
Brand_new: shocked shocked
this is not ideal now
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by opee1231(f): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2012
omega25red: Do you even know what sodomy means? smh

abeg help me telleam...cus am nt seeing the correlation...mayb he just learnt the word.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by dederocs(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2012
This is a sweet woman with a beautiful soul...All of you wey dey complain dey hala,ur mouth better pass tiger cubs mouth,with all the paraga n igbo wey una dey smoke.is it ur mama breast,or is it the breast of ur local broke chic?.jobless people.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by deltaforce7(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2012
The world don end be that. Na so dem dey bring every kind of disease into the world. Small time now u begin to hear about another time of breast disease caused by a virus!
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by dederocs(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2012
ignis: Before going through the story, I know she must be a white. Because a black woman's brain is more than this.
which kind brain black women get,is it the brain of hypocrisy and short sightedness...or the brain of following rich cats with legs sprawled from north to south.dis woman is deep and affectionate. smiley smiley smiley
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by ba7man(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2012
yertyr:
please educate us... The sodomy I knw of encompasses oral intercourse btwn man and animal...also he neva made a statement, he asked a question. Smh
That's "beastiality" you're refering to. I think "sodomy" is rape thru d butt hole.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Muttex(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2012
This is serious oooo
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by teribithia(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2012
So So So So amazing. cool cool
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by niidiin: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2012
But it is normal for humans to take cow breast milk Abi?
Selfish stewpid humans. You fool waa. Do we suck it straight from their breasts?
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by dasparrow: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
ba7man: That's "beastiality" you're refering to. I think "sodomy" is rape thru d butt hole.

Sodomy includes all unnatural 5ex acts such as a.n/al 5ex, oral 5ex and the likes.

@Post

What will I not read on Nairaland?
Re: 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs by Knetpro(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
And I thought I've seen and heard it all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual / Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.