Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,294 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (78769 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Badadvisor: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Wow pantami.
Terrorists. That's how they planted bomb in these men helicopter �
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by FarahAideed: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Badadvisor:
Wow pantami.
Terrorists. That's how they planted bomb in these men helicopter �

I always said they were after Yakowa in that crash and nobody believed me then
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Penguin2: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read through almost all the pages of this thread and I astonishingly found Muslims gloating over Yakowa’s death.

It’s now clear the man was assassinated.

And the account of those who said they heard an explosion before the chopper crashed can now be taken as authentic.

I’m so angry right now.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by manikspears: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Always knew Yakowa was the target, never had a single atom of doubt.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Badadvisor: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

Sad. Really sad!

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by kingbee90: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
folahann:
According to reliable eye-witness source, the Chopper exploded in the air. Apparently, a bomb was planted.
This thread is old but you were very right.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by folahann(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
kingbee90:

This thread is old but you were very right.

Too old, can't believe you dug this up
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ignis: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
CrazyMan:
They refuse to repair our roads,they resort to air travel...we're dying as a result of the bad roads, they are dying as a result of the failed aviation system.

My God save this country.

Better start having plan B

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Curious345: 4:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Still seem like yesterday
philips70:
Governor Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna State and former National Security Adviser Andrew Owoye Azazi apparently died in a helicopter that crashed today in Bayelsa State, a reliable source has told SaharaReporters.

Governor Yakowa and Mr. Azazi, a retired military general who served as chief security adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan, were among passengers in the ill-fated helicopter.

Nigeria's National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) had earlier indicated that the agency had activated a search for a crashed helicopter.

Our sources had earlier disclosed that the crashed chopper was carrying “some major political figures.” As at the time of going to press, Saharareporters was unable to confirm the identity of any other passengers in the ill-fated chopper.

Governor Yakowa and Mr. Azazi were among many political figures who reportedly attended the burial of the father of senior presidential aide Oronto Douglas. The funeral event took place in the Nembe area of Bayelsa State earlier today. SaharaReporters learnt that the crashed helicopter was one of several helicopters that some well-connected people to the funeral.

The crash comes on the heels of a plane crash on October 25, 2012 that has left Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba State brain-damaged. Mr. Suntai was moved to a hospital in Germany where he remains in poor shape, unable to recognize his visitors or to speak.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-kaduna-yakowa-former-nsa-azazi-feared-dead-crashed-naval-chopper
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by tomaudu(m): 4:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Curious345: 4:47am On Dec 06, 2022
tomaudu:
Sincerely I cant forget that evening in a hurry.
May God rest their souls.
..they were assasinated ...
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by joyandfaith: 4:58am On Dec 06, 2022
philips70:
Governor Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna State and former National Security Adviser Andrew Owoye Azazi apparently died in a helicopter that crashed today in Bayelsa State, a reliable source has told SaharaReporters.

Governor Yakowa and Mr. Azazi, a retired military general who served as chief security adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan, were among passengers in the ill-fated helicopter.

Nigeria's National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) had earlier indicated that the agency had activated a search for a crashed helicopter.

Our sources had earlier disclosed that the crashed chopper was carrying “some major political figures.” As at the time of going to press, Saharareporters was unable to confirm the identity of any other passengers in the ill-fated chopper.

Governor Yakowa and Mr. Azazi were among many political figures who reportedly attended the burial of the father of senior presidential aide Oronto Douglas. The funeral event took place in the Nembe area of Bayelsa State earlier today. SaharaReporters learnt that the crashed helicopter was one of several helicopters that some well-connected people to the funeral.

The crash comes on the heels of a plane crash on October 25, 2012 that has left Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba State brain-damaged. Mr. Suntai was moved to a hospital in Germany where he remains in poor shape, unable to recognize his visitors or to speak.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-kaduna-yakowa-former-nsa-azazi-feared-dead-crashed-naval-chopper

I0 years ago. I am now an old man!!! Chai!!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:54am On Dec 06, 2022
They killed Yakowa because they don't want a Christian to govern Kaduna state but they've forgotten that everyone of us will soke day taste death

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.