Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (78219 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
so long as there is chronic, passionate hatred in this country, it will never, never, never, ever progress.whatsoever is good,pleasant, lovely, moral, just, fair, right is never allowed to nurture and grow in this country. i pray God grants their families the fortitude to bear the loss.it is well with Nigeria.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Ozegbe(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
if only our politicians would realize that no matter how much power and money they wield, death does'nt care. Wether you are obama or osama you are still flesh and are prone to MR NIGER+D

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Observer9: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
In his final moments, Azazi must have realised what was happening, that his enemies had checkmated him. But dead men don't tell tales.

Sambo Dasuki and Sambo Namadi in the IBB faction; Yakowa, Azazi and GEJ in OBJ's camp - things are hotting up in Nigeria. Quite!

Was this engineered event a consequence of political infighting or an omen of worse tidings for Nigeria? Either way, it is significant.

Anyway sha, if you would like to discuss this topic, tune in to http://bandung.caster.fm/ at 3pm.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by TanishaN: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Check out what is viewing on Emmanuel TV right now! www.emmanuel.tv
I'm watching it live and direct - can this be happening?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by naijanow: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
Wow! It's true what they say, that TB Joshua warned them ahead of time. Why won't we listen? Government officials, let us not gather ourselves in the same plane and travel together. There is danger!
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by thrugemaster(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
rip azazi and yakowa.......death where is thy victory....
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by nagoma(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Joyeux: Muslims will celebrate the death of Gov yakowa.

You are wrong. Although Yakowa's election was heavily rigged on basis of religious manipulation by PDP he has over the last 2 years achieved acceptance by all people's of kaduna state. Yakowa was a likable person with more sincerity than most. He was naturally polite to young and old and to all and sundry . We muslims and christians in the north will miss a great Nigeria and a northerner. The southerners will continue in their tactics of dividing the north.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
still feeling the pain..
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by esn1(f): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
RIP to the dead. May deir souls rest in peace,Amen.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ubong560(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Suntai, yakowa, chime and may be Imoke next then Gej, T.A. Orji, Ameachi, Uduaghan, Oshomehole, Uba,fashola, obj, atiku, ibb, buhari and it continues until naija is purely sanitized. GOD must help us get rid of egyptians from dis isrealite land. Veagance moment. Expect more! Na me talk am!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by PehaKaso: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
We muslims and christians in the north will miss
a great Nigeria and a northerner..[/quote] Hypocrite
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Joyeux: Muslims will celebrate the death of Gov yakowa.

You are right on the money
Allahu akhbars must have filled the air
They are as predictable as the Ramadan moon sighting

Kaduna Celebrates Governor's Death. - by Aliyu Bello.
**"great, our Muslim brother will replace him".

Shocking as it may sound, and un-Nigerian it was, as some Kaduna residents were agog with celebration when the news of the death of Governor Yakowa filtered in from Bayelsa.

People in Kawo, Angwarimi, Tudun Wada Pawa, Angwan Dosa, Mararaban Rido, some parts of Zaria and other surrounding villages are having "a shocking but fanatics jubilating" and youths driving bikes recklessly as if its Sallah celebration.

All Mai shayi joints are full with smiling faces of people who are delighted in ignorance that a brother died, that a governor who have giving leadership his best, a man that in honestly have excelled more than any governor in the North today, simply because he is not one of us.
He is a Christian, and one of our own, a Muslim brother will replace him as the state new governor.

This is a big shame and quite embarrassing to an average God fearing Muslim, who is aware that life and death is only in the hands of Allah most compassionate. - Aliyu Bello.

Let us see how many Christians they kill or churches they torch to complete the celebration.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Thermythorpe(f): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
shocked undecided angry shocked shocked Acidtalk said It̶̲̥̅̊ º°˚... May their souls rest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ pieces
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by PehaKaso: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote
author=nagoma]
We muslims and christians in the north will miss
a great Nigeria and a northerner..[/quote] HYPOCRITE
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by PointB: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nigerians conscience have gone so numb that people now rejoice at untimely deaths Of fellow humans. What a country, what a people! Shame.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
PointB: Nigerians conscience have now gone numb that people now rejoice at untimely deaths Of fellow humans. What a country, what are people! Shame.

Gbagaun!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by prettyboi1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
philips70: Is it not high time you guys stopped all this hate and come together to think for once what's really happening in this country? You all should remember corruption knows no religious, tribal and sentimental borders. It is just the privileged versus the less privileged. Think some senses into your skulls.Something inexplicable is actually happening in this country. Can't figure what it is but we need to reach for far reaching solutions.
May God Bless your brilliant soul bro. This is the truth but stupid Nigerians would continue fighting tribal/religious e-wars like the cave-men most of us are.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by prettyboi1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
truth4meal: The rich also die...i think dis moment in our nation history calls for sober reflection - let's tink of the inevitable exit before dis dumb race of wealthy accumulation, lets remember death when we corner money meant for our collective development, let's remember thr is an end to all those corrupt manoeuvrings, let it sink in our tot that we will one day be remember solely for our actions - the people it impacted - the lives we touched. Let's ve it behind our corrupt mind dat the end is inevitable. Let's do good and let death be put to shame by our rewarding deeds. RIP Gen Azazi and Yakowa - your death will be just another death if your colleagues can not learn from it a truth staring them eye for eye - that we are created to help other - die and be judged
True.....God Bless you.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Yujin(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
After the killing of Pastor Kiforo, we knew they were after you. Sadly enough, you didn't seem to know and left yourself exposed. Gov. Patrick Yakowa rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ. General Azazi, you underestimated them when you spoke of what you knew without watching your back even after you were replaced. Rest in peace.
The time is drawing near.
Oh 2013, how shall we speak of you?
The labourous labour that ushers in the cry of a newborn
Or the sorrowful penitence that lingers in heart of the mother of a stillborn
Until then, we shall cap our pen as we try to navigate the maze. One thing is certain- our salvation is now nearer than when we first (believed) envisaged.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Lordave: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Gbagaun!
grin Chinekeeeee. LMDO.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by hakanai(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
nagoma:

You are wrong. Although Yakowa's election was heavily rigged on basis of religious manipulation by PDP he has over the last 2 years achieved acceptance by all people's of kaduna state. Yakowa was a likable person with more sincerity than most. He was naturally polite to young and old and to all and sundry . We muslims and christians in the north will miss a great Nigeria and a northerner. The southerners will continue in their tactics of dividing the north.

^^^^Gbam +1m
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Blueboy0402: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
The number of "RIP" messages on this forum is disturbing. I wouldn't join the "RIP" league because I don't know what is happening in my dear country in the past weeks. I don't know if its divine but all I know is we are like pawn on the chessboard and being moved about by an unseen hand. Anyway with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart i say Adieu!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by jamst(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
those dat ar screaming 4 investigatn of dis helicopter accident should know dat there is nothing 2 investigate cos d investigators might even be responsible...pdp=terrorist-devil-bokoharam. (peace2all)
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by hakanai(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
PehaKaso: HYPOCRITE

^^^^HATER!!!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Onegai(f): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
I can confirm that that was a new Helicopter, so no-one is quite sure exactly what went wrong. It could be so many things. The pilot was a very nice and likable man. He, and all the departed, will be missed.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sammiejo:

With 33 likes, THIS GENERATION IS INDEED CALLOUS AND WORSE THAN A GENERATION OF VIPERS. THAT ONE WOULD REJOICE OVER ANOTHER'S MISFORTUNE. WHAT A SHAME!
Personally, I refuse to rejoice over the death of another, but tell me---since you seem to live on planet Jupiter--- do you really expect the oppressed to sympathize with their oppressors when calamity befalls them?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Werehkpe: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
1 by 1, dem don de go!
2 by 2, dem don de go!
3 by 3, dem don de go!
_ by _, dem don de go!
100 by 100, dem don de go!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by optimistD(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2012
Clerverly: I just hope is true. The only disappointment would be if Jonathan was not among the victims undecided
you are a fool for saying this.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by EfeTony6(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Abacha style of killing activated. What a shameless regim that came to claim the lives of innocent. Sucking demons.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Boyce11: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2012
I thought they said chime is still alive,why are they including his name among the dead.or is he dead now.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by chichriso: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Objs' objective is to bring unrest to GEJ in his remaining years in office as president of this country... shameless man...

Letterr of Obj to GEJ: http://chrisderablog..com/2013/12/obasanjo-writes-18-page-letter-to.html

Letter of GEJ to Obj: http://chrisderablog..com/2013/12/letter-president-goodluck-jonathan.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.