Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (78216 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by true2god: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2012
Paxchal: The deathtraps on roads they refused to repair is haunting them in the sky...

Rip to dead.
Short and simple.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by brownlord: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2012
Anyway I wanna say RIP to the dead, but let think of it, any lessons learnth from this atall, I doubt
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by abbeyty(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2012
what a great loss<<<<<,, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by hunkydory(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2012
Clerverly: I just hope is true. The only disappointment would be if Jonathan was not among the victims undecided
So you people want the president to die?And how will his demise guarantee you a better president.Honestly,this is not the kind of prayer you should be praying for the president of our country.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2012
ediko5:
let me not assume that you are a senseless human. Is it only in GEJ regime that plane crashes happen?
Sharap schmuck! Bombin, plane crashes, looting, maladministration, huge debts, subsidy imbroglio, autocracy nd many more. Only in one administration! WTF! Maybe u shud trawl tru memory nd ask ursf if 'all' these had eva hpn in any administratn... Nw i knw dt dia's notin special in name.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by otondo55: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2012
Rest in Peace the dead !

PDP(Papa Deceive Perkin) is Boko Haram !
Boko Haram is PDP.

Those who kill by sword will die by sword....
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by slimfit7: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2012
law of hammer
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2012
It will be interesting to observe if our superstitious leaders will now refuse to use helicopter (and now use the bad East-West road) when attending the General's funeral in Bayelsa.

This is a good opportunity for GEJ to observe that no work is being done on the East West road they awarded for 245 billion Naira.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Clemzy16(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2012
#Godiswatchingworking

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2012
JaaizTech:
It is very sad for Africa, no wonder we are so behind in everything. We prefer to be superstitious than to be rational thinking human beings. This is not an abnormal incidence in NIGERIA, this is just another sign of how rotten our institution and governance is in Nigeria. It is because the victims are top political figures that all these stupid conspiracy theories are cropping up. THe history of crashes in Nigeria suggests things like this will keep happening until wake up and address institutional failure

History of Non-Commercial air Crash
January, 2010: A Nigerian Navy Agusta reconnaissance helicopter crashed in the swamps of Mmiri Ochiochi in Obodo Isiokpo in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State 3 Naval officers

September 16 2006: Air Force plane crashed in Benue State killing Army generals.
November 10, 2006: A six-seater helicopter belonging to Odengene Air Shuttle (OAS) crashed in Delta State, killing two people.

March 14, 2002: A helicopter belonging to the Joint Task Force (JTF) crashed in Kabong, Jos, killing all members on-board including four senior police officers.
August 2, 2007: Bristow-owned helicopter crashed inside ExxonMobil facility in Port Harcourt

November 10, 2006: OAS Service Helicopter crashed in Warri, Delta state killing four on board
September 17, 2006: An 18-seater Dornier 228 Air Force transport plane, carrying 15 senior army officers and three crew members crashed in Benue State, leaving only three survivors.

January 28, 2005: A Nigeria Air Force fighter plane crashed into a farmland in Yar Kanya, Kano State.
January 17, 1996: Ibrahim Abacha, son of Sani Abacha, was killed in a plane crash.

September 26, 1992: Nigerian Air Force A C-130 plane crashed minutes after take-off from Lagos. All 200 on board killed.

If we are a people with any sense at all, then we would start thinking of how to secure our airspace rather than postulating stupid theories.Yakowa, Azazi and Suntai are just the new victims, if we continue this way, there are likely to be more.
One thing is glaring from your post on the history of non-commercial air crashes in Nigeria. Most are publicly run aircrafts(navy, airforce,police,military,etc). Most of the oil companies in the Niger delta and several private citizens operate non-commercial aircrafts daily but we hardly hear of crashes involving them. Why is this so? The very high level of individual and institutional INCOMPETENCE in the public sector explains everything. As a country, we have sacrificed COMPETENCE on the alter of federal character/quota system. The high level of INCOMPETENCE in every sphere of the public sector, kills both the small and mighty in the society. It manifests in avoidable air crashes, bad roads or poorly constructed roads, epileptic power supply(reason govt is now privatising PHCN), avoidable road crashes, decayed health system,etc. Unfortunately, if what we see around is anything to go by, even what we consider as high level of INCOMPETENCE of those at the helm of affairs presently will be child's play when compared to the INCOMPETENCE the UP-COMING GENERATION will UNLEASH on the system. The federal character which was meant to carry the north along is carrying ALL of us along the path to COMPLETE ANNIHILATION.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by cosmatika(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2012
My question is, T.A ORJI, u no sabi enta helicopter or jet? Y should d average be dying will d very bad remain alive? Rip Yak and Azazi
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by tatosh: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2012
RIP Its quite unfortunate. Its high time this leaders knew if they don't fix this country we all will suffer for it. BTW I'm sorry to say but why wasn't Doyin Okupe on that helicopter
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by beey2(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Very sad comment. Someone as heartless as you sound here will even do worse than the politician we criticise if given opportunity. Anyway, you'r not God and you'r not even sure you'll see tomorrow

That's obviously the voice (though unheard) that you want to eraze but remember that our leaders (politicians) will be duly rewarded for their deeds either for good or bad.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by jason123: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2012
May the Almighty God forgive them of their sins and accept them in heaven! Rest in peace! Amen
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by beey2(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2012
Paxchal: The deathtraps on roads they refused to repair is haunting them in the sky...

Rip to dead.

You simply took this outta inna we mindt this is the Simple TRUTH of the local air disasters this year. They left the road in desrepair and fly to meet their waterloo in deed He's a God of vengeance.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by nollywood20: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2012
May God comfort their bereaved families.

But I heard that Muslims were celebrating in Kaduna over the bad news of Yakowa's unfortunate death?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2012
The truth is bitter but when we are ready to face the bitter truth, we'll abolish OBNOXIOUS policies such as federal character. Unfortunately, we are not ready to face the truth. We'r notorious for chasing SHADOWS in Nigeria. For yesterday's crash, Some christians have blamed muslims, muslims have blamed christians, others will blamed the deceased for attending the event, some blamed Oronto Donglas, some blamed GEJ, some blamed Buhari, some blamed witches and witch-crafts, some said it was an act of God, some blamed bad road,etc None has blamed the real culprit, which is FEDERAL CHARACTER-INDUCED-INCOMPETENCE. While we'r busy chasing shadows, federal character-induced-incompetence will continue to kill more people and will eventual DESTROY Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by beey2(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2012
@ 9gerians, Unfortunately, if what we see around is anything to go by, even what we consider as high level of INCOMPETENCE of those at the helm of affairs presently will be child's play when compared to the INCOMPETENCE the UP-COMING GENERATION will UNLEASH on the system. The federal character which was meant to carry the north along is carrying ALL of us along the path to COMPLETE ANNIHILATION.[/quote]

Can you pls tell me who taught the up-coming generation to become so incompetent
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by tpia1: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2012
^ do you have any words for the nlers who do the same?

Stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by tpia1: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2012
My post was for nollywood20
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by topcube(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2012
Clerverly: I just hope is true. The only disappointment would be if Jonathan was not among the victims undecided

And God will disappoint you before the end of this year and till d Jonathan term will end as a president of this country, am not a fans of Jonathan, but, why would you wish a seating president death, that's unfair, is he d 1 that piloted the chopper? Moreso, if Jonathan is 1 of ur family member, would you have wish him dead, why as Nigerian lost their sense of reasoning, any little things, we react as if na we holy pass, whereas, if God reveal what some commentators are doing underground, its worst than something to talk about. Governor Yakowa and Mr. Owoeye Azazi, if what am reading is true, RIP, you're indeed a legend and legend don't stay with his people for long! Our God in heaven, help us lift upcoming event!

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The truth is bitter but when we are ready to face the bitter truth, we'll abolish OBNOXIOUS policies such as federal character. Unfortunately, we are not ready to face the truth. We'r notorious for chasing SHADOWS in Nigeria. For yesterday's crash, Some christians have blamed muslims, muslims have blamed christians, others will blamed the deceased for attending the event, some blamed Oronto Donglas, some blamed GEJ, some blamed Buhari, some blamed witches and witch-crafts, some said it was an act of God, some blamed bad road,etc None has blamed the real culprit, which is FEDERAL CHARACTER-INDUCED-INCOMPETENCE. While we'r busy chasing shadows, federal character-induced-incompetence will continue to kill more people and will eventual DESTROY Nigeria.

I have asked you this question before. Did federal character prevent this government from working on the East West road? Bayelsa is 30 minutes away from port harcourt if the roads are good. Place the blame where it should lie. The politicians are flying even the shortest distances because of Bad road. You should have seen the number of helicopters at Port Harcourt airport during GEJs brother's funeral. They were doing 'taxi' service that day from PH to Bayelsa and back.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by 3kay945(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2012
ollah1: Everytime somebody dies a child is born, i thank this dudes who gave their lives for the birth of my son.

Congrats jare, Please do merry well well while some mourn their death.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by 3kay945(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2012
ItsModella:
fa fa fa foul...he wrote "One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health."

If Chime death is true, then you are wrong while the PASTOR is right.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by israel007: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2012
Pleaseis yakowa another name for Gej

*confused shocked
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by 3kay945(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2012
Why are there so many death under this man

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Hardfact: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2012
Unfortunate! Hope the average stone-hearted Nigerian leader can see the anger in land, learn from these mishaps and quit playing silly games with the lives of the downtrodden whose fate lies in their hands. Time to pause and ponder!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by babestella: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is the handiwork of BH, he crash must be properly investigated oooooo. I suspect it's a bomb activated crash.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
RIP!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Kikinki(f): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yes TB prophesied this.sed it could be avoided I mean many of them dying if they boarded diff planes.nawaoh
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by nex(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'm yet to be convinced that Suntai's plane crash was an accident, and now PDP has involved more people giving them headaches in another crash. I don't believe any of the plane crashes this year has been accidental. Something is amiss.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
One thing is glaring from your post on the history of non-commercial air crashes in Nigeria. Most are publicly run aircrafts(navy, airforce,police,military,etc). Most of the oil companies in the Niger delta and several private citizens operate non-commercial aircrafts daily but we hardly hear of crashes involving them. Why is this so? The very high level of individual and institutional INCOMPETENCE in the public sector explains everything. As a country, we have sacrificed COMPETENCE on the alter of federal character/quota system. The high level of INCOMPETENCE in every sphere of the public sector, kills both the small and mighty in the society-this is why nothing works in Nigeria. It manifests in avoidable air crashes, bad roads or poorly constructed roads, epileptic power supply(reason govt is now privatising PHCN), avoidable road crashes, decayed health system,etc. Unfortunately, if what we see around is anything to go by, even what we consider as high level of INCOMPETENCE of those at the helm of affairs presently will be child's play when compared to the INCOMPETENCE the UP-COMING GENERATION will UNLEASH on the system. The federal character which was meant to carry the north along is carrying ALL of us along the path to COMPLETE ANNIHILATION.
infact i dont know how to thank you for your post.... this is so true!!! God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.