Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (78218 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Archmed(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hahaha...everyday,Nigerians die on our deathtraps a.k.a Highways,,its no breaking news..our VIPS instead of fixing the roads thinks dey have an alternative:AIR ROUTE...even d air gods and goddesses are not happy..they know d poor masses have sufferred enough..May their souls rest in perfect peace!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by folahann(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
According to reliable eye-witness source, the Chopper exploded in the air. Apparently, a bomb was planted.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by austinsmat(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hausa muslem must have hand in this if this is TRUE because having christian as governor is like nail in there fleash

5 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by omodapson(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sad. This should be a lesson but we never learn. Death knows no rich, so why waste time building castle in d air? We should live our lives for the people, our stolen billions will not be there for us when death comes calling.

May their souls rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
During the funeral of GEJ's brother, at PH airport there were over 20 private jets as well as helicopters ferrying VIPs to the burial site. No VIP wants to use the bad roads. What is the distance from Port Harcourt to Bayelsa? The EAST-WEST ROAD is bad. Kidnappers and armed robbers line the highways.

Please God forgive me for the unconscious happiness I experience when I hear of Nigeria's problems catching up with the people in power who do nothing to change things for the better. Like I always say, Nigeria's problems will eventually catch up to all of us. It's a pity. RIP.

I hope David Mark is watching this...as he flies in his helicopter, avoiding the bad roads of Benue State.

Meanwhile, Osun Defender claims that an eastern governor may be among the dead. http://www.osundefender.org/?p=82592

3 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Kassidy90(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dnt kno wat to say, , anyway RIP, maybe una go start dey repair roads nw.......
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by waledudu(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
#TheFinalityofDeath:Let ur words do 2 things. Comfort the grieving. Remind the stony hearted f their mortality. 4 in the long run we all die. RIP Gov Yakowa n Gen Azazi
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by stineb1: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
awesome_t: Did TB Joshua prophesy this?
Are you foolish?pls big up.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by dino2006(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
May their souls rest in peace Amen. I have been sobbing hear since I heard d news. Am sure doze crazy abokis would be happy dat a christian aint rulin dem again. Dat has always been their headache. RIP great men. cry cry
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by dino2006(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
austinsmat: Hausa muslem must have hand in this if this is TRUE because having christian as governor is like nail in there fleash

U took those words, right outta my mouth.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
My Gawd! shocked

Just look at all the people visiting this thread. shocked

Seems like the entire nairaland is on this thread.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
TA.... You de see am abi? If you leave d land and enter d air, God go still catch you!
T A u no de use Helicopter or private jet?! undecided
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Very SAD and unfortunate report. I know accidents can happen at any time but with better COMPETENCE of operators, these accidents can be reduced to the bearest minimum.
It is very unfortunate that the BAD system we run in this country, somehow manages to consume both the big and small. This thing we call QUOTA SYSTEM or FEDERAL CHARACTER is destroying this country and her people. It is responsible for the INCOMPETENCE and INEFFICIENCY in the police, army, navy, PHCN and other public institutions. I know the policy was meant to carry every part of the country along, but the policy is also carrying all of us on the path of DESTRUCTION. The extra COMPETENCES we may have infused into the police, navy, army, PHCN,etc by recruiting people PURELY based on MERIT may be difference between life and death, like in todays SAD event, or stable and epileptic power supply in the case of PHCN or whether we can crush boko haram or not.
May the soul of the dead rest in peace and May almighty God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss

Did federal character prevent GEJ from fixing the death trap call East-West road? It's that road that makes all the VIPs take helicopter from Port Harcourt airport to Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Naijapikin1: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Phew!.... Wish sum oda policrook-cians wer in d damned chopper. De refuse 2repair our roads,de use d sky to chop, and chopper our money, and 4get dat we stil hav gravity. R.I.P yaks, and zazzi boy!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Na wa o! Even in calabar, its rumoured that Liyel Imoke is either seriously sick or dead. Everything is hush hush
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by greatgod2012(f): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
What an irony! Coming from a burial only for them to meet their death on d way. May their souls rest in peace......amen.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by petokey: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
pDude: See me see good news galore o! cheesy

I haven't heard so much good news coming from Nigeria as I am hearing of recent o.

Where is the bottle of beer Abeg. It is time to celebrate.

pDude! What does that surpose to mean?.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Walexz02(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Let them continue buying the jets.... God is watching them..
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by alaoeri: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
RIP to the dead, had it been our roads are all fixed & up to standard they won't use a chopper.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by saintkola(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Clerverly: I just hope is true. The only disappointment would be if Jonathan was not among the victims undecided

Something is wrong with your brain!

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ritux: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
May their soul RIP. Amen Private jet owners ! Well I reserve my comment
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
shocked shocked @ the number of people viewing this thread.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
dino2006:

U took those words, right outta my mouth.

dude you guys are giving hausa too much credit, the thing happened all the way in bayelsa, why are you not calling names of people from bayelsa or the region?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by cardealer10: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
There was a prophecy I read on this forum sometime ago after the October Crash of the Taraba State Governor. I guess the prophecy is gradually being accurate too. I think that thread should be brought to this page too...
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by tonyicez: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
damned! Im short of words men. pls dear god hav mercy on their souls and grant dem eternal rest. I hope all the extremist in kd hatin yak. Can rest now huh?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Tolexander: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
may their soul rest in perfect peace.
Masses die in the bad road accidents, while governments are dieing in a good air crash. What a balanced equation by nature!
Moreover, thought GEJ went to pray today.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Ibangap(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
Where is Acidtalk? I need 2 speak 2 dat guy ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Sunjos: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
Oh Yakowa. Oh Azazzi. Its just like a dream, what a great loss. May God have mercy on your souls and grant you eternal rest. Farewell.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by coolted(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
? y!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Abandoned East West road can be seen below. This is why the VIPs have to use chopper to go to Bayelsa state. A state that should be less than 45 minutes away from Port Harcourt. A road awarded for 245 billion naira since 2007 and not up to 10 percent work done on it.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by mike404(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Well this is not the first attempt on governor patrick ibrahim yakowa's life... Hope the power hungry old fhool called buhari is happy now sadsadsadsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.