Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] (16679 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by ATMC(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Baby, nothing do you. Just make sure those lines are hazardous and 'hurricanous' in nature. That will be the judge grin
add to dt typhoonical and tsunamitic lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Gree-die, is this true?

Please answer so I know my level oo
ofcz not..... i ve eyes for you and no other.

190 is just tryin to get my attention grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
bennyraz: can they also make the hard on?
Yeah they got mad skills when off the shell smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by UjSizzle(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44: So who is wooing Seun?
and face the wrath of Alosiby??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Sijo01(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Have fun dude. Sijo, i got you after Friday. You're part of the larger family. I so want you babe cheesy

Dream on, bf..... Sijo's for kunle all the way, before and after friday!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeah they got mad skills when off the shell smiley
oh really, that's nice cheesy Any example?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by 190: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*counts*
that makes it 3 n a half...
....interesting
Count them for me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

Okay
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
ATMC: add to dt typhoonical and tsunamitic lines
Damn! I've smart ladies that can blow grammer. But no blow this one on Friday o, you go lose grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Count them for me
count wat?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella:
really? how do you want to be compensated? grin

Let's not derail this thread, I don't want SK banning me.

ok smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sijo01:

Sijo for Kunle only please. We are still saying the same thing. He's my name sake. LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
bennyraz: oh really, that's nice cheesy Any example?
Date: Friday, Dec., 21st. Be here! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sijo01:

...been a rugged day, babe.....hows yours??.....missed you too and can't wait too winkwinkwink

Mine is cool smiley. Awwww! **Blushing Against Friday** smiley cheesy smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

count wat?
She said they are three and so I want her to count
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by cyril83(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sijo01:

be carefull, dude.....dont creat any negative reasoning on ma baby's mind. angry
my apology ma!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by ATMC(f): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
@DEXPLORER,
ME:
I'm sacred, so afraid to show i care
Will he think me weak, if i tremble when i speak.
Like, there's another one he's thinking of, maybe he's in love, i feel like a fool, love can be so cruel, i don't know what to do...
CELINE DION: i've been there with my head and with my heart but one thing you must understand, you can let d chance to love him like you can.
*so i'll tell him, tell him dt d sun and d moon rise in his eyes, reach out to him and whisper, whisper words so soft and sweet, hold him close to feel his heartbeat, LOVE IS D GIFT I GIVE YOU DEAR.
I'll touch you with d gentleness dt's inside of me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sijo for Kunle only please. We are still saying the same thing. He's my name sake. LOL

For where? Dude! Abeg change your name for now oooo, cos I'm in here for a serious biz. No allow housefly perch on my drink jor grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by 190: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
I thought someone would be wooing lalaosky,ikekings and other nl nice guys by now...Sizzle,pick on of em nah
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by 190: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
ATMC: @DEXPLORER,
ME:
Like, there's another one he's thinking of, maybe he's in love, i feel like a fool, love can be so cruel, i don't know what to do...
CELINE DION: i've been there with my head and with my heart but one thing you must understand, you can let d chance to love him like you can.
*so i'll tell him, tell him dt d sun and d moon rise in his eyes, reach out to him and whisper, whisper words so soft and sweet, hold him close to feel his heartbeat, LOVE IS D GIFT I GIVE YOU DEAR.

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by cyril83(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sijo01:

a great lady and actress you are infact I can't wait to see u and ur boo kissing on friday even after
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
ME:
Like, there's another one he's thinking of, shocked maybe he's in love, i feel like a fool, love can be so cruel, i don't know what to do...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by 190: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
binger: I thought someone would be wooing lalaosky,ikekings and other nl nice guys by now...Sizzle,pick on of em nah

Niceness doesnt pay
bad guys like us roll with the best of chicks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by UjSizzle(f): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
ME:
i looove this song
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Date: Friday, Dec., 21st. Be here! cheesy
u dey dull me abi grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
190:

Niceness doesnt pay
bad guys like us roll with the best of chicks smiley

Abeg Jur! tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
ME:
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, can somebody please wake me. Oh my dear ATMC, what can i say, i'm wordless, my fingers no fit type anything. Oh, what a delicious taste of the show. ATMC, my ATMC, my italian kolanut, you're doing me tinriri tanranran. Chai, my life grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by greedie1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
190:

shocked shocked shocked
swts?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by ChopUrMoni: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] by DExplorer1: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
kunletiwoo:

For where? Dude! Abeg change your name for now oooo, cos I'm in here for a serious biz. No allow housefly perch on my drink jor grin
*yimu*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26)

'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually' / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.