Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,836 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (31072 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Caseless: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
acidosis™:

Thanks Pal
u are wellcome.....
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Redmosquito(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Whats up with guys and quotes?
has *** looks up and down and then whispers***......has smoked fish been legalized?!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Eze promoe, are you nuts?...quit spamming the thread jor...lol..and please unquote sholly's posts...arggggghhhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
LOL at eze promoe “single but dating the married” what's that grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Redmosquito(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
lalaosky: Eze promoe, are you nuts?...quit spamming the thread jor...lol..and please unquote sholly's posts...arggggghhhhh!!!
Heh! I am sure he has a logical explanation!

***Places sharp cutlass on his neck and smiles***Dont you, Eze?!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
Heh! I am sure he has a logical explanation!

***Places sharp cutlass on his neck***Dont you, Eze?!

logic fire...i wish sexkillz and jaybee wiil hide his username so that we'll know he didn't post at all.what's the need of writing those stuff only to tell us he's come back later.*in olamide's voice* - is he a learner?

@tellwisdom, you dont have to show us your angry face at all the questionaire, thereby wasting our time.if you're angry, lay bare your anger at the complain thread jor.

@oahray, brodamus, i see you
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hahahahahaha. Nl is reali a funny forum. I cant helping laffing my fvcking arse off at peeps comments. #off to bed,2morrow is monday jare#
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by vivianc(f): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name[color=#770077][/color] Vivian.
Occupation: Accounting student/wedding planner; in fact, any thing that has to do with creativity.
Are you single, dating or married: Complicated, I just hope things uncomplicate themselves very soon.
Those u like on NL: Badaosky, SK, Nikkyshyne, Cdamsel, Mrs. Chima, Rokiatu, Cocoa, Vicky, gree-die, etc.... Abeg the list is very long.
Those u dislike on NL: got no time for that.
Those u find annoying: Dailynews.
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): None.
Those you follow and wish follows you back: I follow whoever that follows me.
Why do you follow the people you follow: Courtesy demands that I follow whoever that follows me, unless the person is of questionable e-character.
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I exchange mails with a lot of peeps here.
How many PMs do you get on average in a day: Can't count.
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Anyone/post I see as being childish by my standard, I got no business quoting peeps with childish views.
Which NL member(s) is fake: Not my business.
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: None.
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: Over 10 guys, won't mention names.
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): ermm, I easily crush on anyone who makes me laugh. I love laughing, life's too short to be bitter.
Your favorite NLer: All the peeps I like.
Your favorite mod: Sexkillz, r231.
Funniest NLer: Badaosky.
NLer with the best threads: By my standard, no one in particular.
NLer(S) diary you stalk: Sexkillz's and Breathing's. But I don't stalk them.
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. None, my friends and I are mature enough to look pass our differences. We cannot always agree all the time.Reason(s) why?
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. None, I'm unique.
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Dailynews and I'd drown mynd.
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Freshdude, Sk, Badaosky, Cdamsel, Nikkyshyne.....etc.. The list is long.
NLer(S) you consider smart: Sexkillz.... Emmmmm, I have a very high standard when it comes to intelligence/smartness. None has really reached that standard. Intelligence/smartness have lost its definition on NL.
Member that tries too hard: I don't give a rat's azz.
NLer(s) you find intriguing: Badaosky, she is one of a kind. Mrs. Chima and malaria (I love this chick).
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: None.
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: None.
Who do u often disagree with on NL: None, the sky is large enough for all kinds of birds to fly around.
Who do u often agree with: whoever that makes sense to me.
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Freshdude.
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): None.
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: like I care?
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: hahahaha, I think its 190.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Goldieluks: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name: Fid-Goldie
Are you single, dating or married: Married to Jesus and not searching.
Those u like on NL: Them plenty oh…190, mynd, onila, iyatrustee, shollypopz, lalaosky, modella, candygosh, binger, acidtalk, shymexx, annawhite, yorisb,bennyraz, ileke-idi, nayah, pendo, jaybee, tasha, sexkilluna(even though I feel like konking his head sometimes) redmosquito, El-guapo, sweetlemon and some newbies..eg modelmike,maria G, vicky, hornypipe, sanb, Uju, kandikanne, afam4eva, masterpiecer, born2f.cuk, lefulefu,ikekings
Those u dislike on NL: one bado restless cricket like that( I so detest that insect*pukes*)
Those u find annoying: the same cricket^^ bloody annoying.
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) ekt bear( well, quite recently)lalaosky,190,sexkilluna(mr discombobo) mynd,sholly,slimyem(she’s everywhere) yorisb, onila,pendo( she’s always on point), sagamite, freecocoa, El-guapo
Those you follow and wish follows you back: Everyone who follows me
Why do you follow the people you follow: I use to follow follow but I had to unfollow because of the too many annoying notifications.
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: hmm…private things
How many PMs do you get on average in a day: wetin consign you na?
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: miss bado cricket, I wish there was a BLOCK button on NL.
Which NL member(s) is fake: Asrsse lickers, you know yourself and kandikanne
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: 2legit2qwt, yorisb, acidtalk, binger, shymexx
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: NOBODY
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) I said Nada....NOBODY.
Your favorite NLer: 190, mynd,ekt bear, ileke idi, slimyem, shollypopz,chimezie1998, D-explorer, freecocoa, shymexx e.t.c.
Your favorite mod: Who else but the one and only JAYBEE
( Dude is too matured and I love that in him)
Funniest NLer: Mr-pr1ck-c0rk, onila, and 190 of course
NLer with the best threads: Acidtalk( love most of his thread, sometimes I have to stalk him just to see what he’s got on board) and Onila( miss virgin with interesting threads)
NLer(S) diary you stalk: I don’t know how I found myself reading Calotti’s diary, and mynd
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Babe and inke-nerd. They are rarely on NL these days.
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: None, am too frigging unique and different.
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Ewo! Sexkillz and him mama-miss cricket above. ^^
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: None
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Looking forward to meeting mynd,190 and iyatrustee
NLer(S) you consider smart: shymexx, cougar,Babe,Slimyem,Aquerbusier and Shollypopz, and myself of course
NL member that tries too hard: Ayobase, Kandikanne
NLer(s) you find intriguing: Shymexx…sometimes I wonder if he’s got a Google dictionary glued to his brain.
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Gotta be @fu.cktard
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Sagamu-mite
Who do u often disagree with on NL: I disagree with meaningless and pointless posts.
Who do u often agree with: The friendly ones.
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):Freshdude, Lucenzo,Lalaosky,2legit2qwt
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Most guys from the Mr NL competition. Like seriously? shocked grin angry
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy : Gotta be lalaosky and nayah
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. Douchebag: Ido-bado***

7 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Redmosquito(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
vivian chinaza: Your favorite mod: Sexkillz, ..
****Waves bag of Garri near her nose*****
Will this change your mind?! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
I've laughed enough. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Redmosquito(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
HQ: I've laughed enough. grin grin grin
Wetin dey make u laff? Shey we dey joke for here?! angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
Wetin dey make u laff? angry

How did you know Garr.i would do the magic?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by kandiikane(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lol, damn kandii you don suffer. grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Oahray: Name : Oahray
you've met in real life[/color] : tchidi (she's got a beautiful personality)

OMG!! He mentioned moi!!
*collapses with a contented smile*
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Caseless: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Where is modelmike?

And ghettodreamz, have u stopped stop coming to romance section? Ok, wey u dey nau? Slum book is opened sha.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name: Tasha [Its ghanaian] tongue
Are you single, dating or married : single & dating & multi-dating . [You know what that means wink]
Those u like on NL: Omg! The list is endless. 190[/] [cos he's a weirdo tongue],[b] Idowuogbo [though she could be annoying sometimes, she's got a good heart], ItsModella [cos theres this sign of maturity in her posts], Bennyraz, Sexkillz [yeah..funny], Debosky, [/b]Blackrussian [this guy has 0 number of post n 0 number of topics but a cool dude offline], [b]Ogugua, Beync, binger, rooneyboy[b]
Those u dislike on NL: Like seriously disliking? NONE!
Those u find annoying : [b] abiL
[ i hate to say this but i think shes ...lipsrsealed , Mynd_44 [sometimes tho']
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Ah! I wont lie on this one : ItsModella [reason said earlier], Idowuogbo [funny lot], 190 [NL's numero uno clown], bennyraz [I'm somewhat attached to this guy. Dont ask why], 2buff [hes too buff.LOL!], greedie, slimyem
Those you follow and wish follows you back: None. All my followers follows me back. [I think the question should be ' those that follow you and wish you follow them back. tongue ]
Why do you follow the people you follow: Cos i love reading their posts
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: CONFIDENTIAL.. wink
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : Four. [Out of this four, two would be asking me for my hand in marriage embarassed and the others, just want to see.. lipsrsealed
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Ever abiL
Which NL member(s) is fake: none
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: 190 [cos he called my name too], Mynd [hes too serious. I like my guy funny]
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on :Bennyraz, Debosky,190, Donald-Genes, 401kk,ayobase, crucifis, daduke2k
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Debosky - his physique trips me, Bennyraz- Now, theres something about this guy that am yet to place my finger on. I just like him plenty plenty!, 190 - I like my date humourous plus hes cute too, Donald-Genes - If thats you on your profile *LS* then, mehn!!kiss, 401kk- hes actually a nice dude, ayobase- I really havent got anything with this guy but one part of me tells me hes a cool yoruba dude. * love the way posts*, crucifis - the guy is fioneeee!!!!!
Your favorite NLer : 190, bennyraz, idowuogbo, lalaosky, obinoscopy,itsModella, Beync, etal smiley
Your favorite mod : Jaybee
Funniest NLer : Idowuogbo [paddy mi to'n sure], 190 [follows all the gurls on NL lipsrsealed ], bennyraz [You need to know this dude offline], gree-die [this gurl is so natural, she doesnt fake], .. Mr. Cork and maybe slimyem
NLer with the best threads : Myself tongue [haters get rolling], Donald Genes, 2buff, Mynd44 [funny enough..]
NLer(S) diary you stalk: None
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : Odunnu [Maybe she doesnt remember Tasha anymore]
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. None..I was uniquely created tongue
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: chelseabmw [for thinking i was a guy], moonraker
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: ...LOADING
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Crucifis, Rooneyboy, 190 AND.... smiley [spoken offline> nice dudes, i tell you.]
NLer(S) you consider smart: Amya, BABE!
NL member that tries too hard: Dont get this... Or maybe i did smiley
NLer(s) you find intriguing: Bennyraz, Crucifis
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Am too tired to type... SORRY wink
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from : nil
Who do u often disagree with on NL : Mynd n 2buff
Who do u often agree with: Amya..Often o!
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Lucenzo, Crucifis, Debosky
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): His username starts with an "S"....smiley
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: Mynd/I dont know
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: LOADING....

smiley

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ikekings(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why are you ladies hiding your real age? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
acidosis™:
Those u like on NL: I like everybody.. Caracta, 190, Binger, caseless, Lalaosky, Ikekings, Maria.G, Jarus, ItsModella, Berem, missyB, Shugamania, DailyNews, D-explorer, Tashamania, candygosh, Odunnu, Idowuogbo, Omolola1, uj sizzle (barrister food vendor), Onila, sexkillz, Vicky, Mynd44 HumbledbyGrace, Vannieni, abil, Rockstation, Dominique, ayobase, iystrustee, Idowuogbo, Seun, Bin gbagbo, Obinoscopy, mukina, et cetera...

U really do like Idowuogbo!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Redmosquito(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
HQ:

How did you know Garr.i would do the magic?
U dey feel my technique abi! grin grin grin
****Walks away boastfully with bag of Garri****

Idowu na wetin happen na?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, damn kandii you don suffer. grin
Azz licker! grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Acid, am annoying yet u typed my name twice in list of peeps u like undecided undecided undecided U get mental problem Walai!

He likes you most!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Caseless: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
tchidi:

OMG!! He mentioned moi!!
*helping her to collapse for quoting everything on that post*
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Oahray: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
tchidi:

OMG!! He mentioned moi!!
*slaps her cheeks (not on face) to revive her* Oya wake up and edit your quote. E too long angry
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Caseless: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

U really do like Idowuogbo!
shake my tail(smt)

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
U dey feel my technique abi! grin grin grin
****Walks away boastfully with bag of Garri****

Idowu na wetin happen na?

U just watch! wink
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Redmosquito(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Oahray: *kisses her cheeks (not on face) to revive her* Oya wake up and edit your quote. E too long angry
Oahray! Yuck! The two of us will never share weed! Never again
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
fukcwitme :

Are u Lesbo?....or is there something Im missing?

Kandii, come o!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Oahray: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
Oahray... Respect! I will never disturb you for weed! Never again
lol... Ganjah mahn. Me no do weed muahn. Me get high on words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.