Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,388 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (31076 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by kandiikane(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

Are u Lesbo?....or is there something Im missing?

Kandii, come o!

Lol, why me?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why do i always have to sound a warning before the right thing is done?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Goldieluks: .....[/color]

See me see wahala o....na Ayobase dey try too hard abi...LOL!

Goldie, u don buy market....walahi, u go tire (just dey pray sey I no get time)

O ti je gbese!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Redmosquito(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: Why do i always have to sound a warning before the right thing is done?
Seriously! i wouldnt have done that if the derailers thread was open! I know I have the tendency to derail, even if I dont mean to!
But anyways I am going to bed now!
Dangote trucks dont drive themselves.

Bad night peeps

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
tchidi:

OMG!! He mentioned moi!!
*collapses with a contented smile*

he said he finds those that quotes "very very long post only to say a word or two/few words" annoying.so you might think about waking up

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
Seriously! i wouldnt have done that if the derailers thread was open! I know I have the tendency to derail, even if I dont mean to!
But anyways I am going to bed now!
Dangote trucks dont drive themselves.

Bad night peeps
Watch how you derail around this parts, and know when to get serious. You can't blame me if you get yourself in trouble. I hope i don't warn you again.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by 190theclown: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
My list up and coming next angry
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name : Michael Olayemi.A.
Age : knock knock?? Michael : who's there? Age: its Mr 30 @ d door, can i come in Michael : oh u here already? Av bin waitin all my life, pls come in wit all d billions of $,€&£, sit down & make urself comfortable, welcome2ma world!!!
Occupation: Telecom Consultant,(work wit a consulting firm 2 d Major Telecom Companies in d country) Entrepreneur, Designer, A fashion&photographic model (Now doing more of part - time modellin, compare to when it was full time pre & during University days!)
Are you single, dating or married : I'm not yet married. A broken relationship is better that a broken marriage. Lookin 4ward2nextyear!
Those u like on NL, fukcwitme,caseless,idowuogbo,itsmodella,CFCfan,ileke-idi, Goldieluks!
Those u dislike on NL : I'll permit no man to degrade my soul, by making me to dislike/hate him!
Those u find annoying, :his name comprises of 3 numbers, always wit red red eye in ur face all day! And ALL the fellows in Religion section that believes their is no GOD! The atheist. I just hop & pray the believe in God's existence b4 its too late, thats why i cant say i dislike them, but i never come close or comment on their posts!
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) :fukcwitme,caseless
Those you follow and wish follows you back:just fukcwitme,@least 4 now!
Why do you follow the people you follow: cos she's a natural & pretty looking bish! Wit a great sense of humor! A Humorous girl melts my heart anytime!!
NLer that has sent u the most PMs :same as above.
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. 1or2
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting. :The Atheist, i cant even touch them wit a long spoon,save for what d Holy Book says concerning them >>>(PROVERBS 26:4-5)
Which NL member(s) is fake. : can someone you dont know in real life be considered fake?
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date :one night stand wit? 2 comes 2 mind right now! But wont date? That nullifies any comment 2 d question then. Cant "one-night-stand" wit someone i know i cant date! How can i stand all night wit her then? Lol, pun intended!!
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : fukcwitme (but she's got a white bf, thats she calls cookies monster, so i'd rather take her as a sis!) 2:itsmodella, just curious about what she looks like, being a model like urs truly also! Maybe Idowuogbo, but i'm sacred of dat name, sounds kind of old, kinda ogbologboish 4 my fragile heart! Hahaha!
Your favorite NLer : fukcwitme,caseless,idowuogbo,itsmodella,Seun
Your favorite mod :sexkillz(pls dont let sex kills you bro!) REALITY101
Funniest NLer
NLer with the best threads : still threading on dat. . . .
NLer(S) diary you stalk : i do NO stalkin! Its a crime!!
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? :None
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. Most of my aforementioned friends up there ^^ (íwa jowa, lorè jorè!)(similar attitudes bring together similar friends!)guess i tried wit that translation? Lol
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : beaf(where d hell is he? He's one of d reason dat guy is in axx-hole rock. During d election period, he's always in ya face 4d wrong reasons!) &The Atheist who doesn't believe in God's existence, will like to give 'em a dirty slap to wake up to reality!
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with : whats ur definition of base pls? In my former area what is known as base is where d rude boys smokes ganja, & u can't find me there!
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life :NONE @least4now
NLer(S) you consider smart :ALL my friends up there ^^^
NL member that tries too hard. Dunno!
NLer(s) you find intriguing
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer sadthis bish brought some positive outlook 2d words bish&nigga!)
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from :fukcwitme baby!
Who do u often disagree with on NL :In d beginning it was Idowuogbo&caseless!
Who do u often agree with : anyone that makes sense!
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) fukcwitme,av not checked much pix anyway!
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) :d word ugly is not in my dictionary, not even d lady that calls herself, d ugliest woman in da world i read about here months ago! She still looks cute kinda!
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy : Seun. Oga seun 4 emphasis!
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag : dunno!
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tashamania: .....

You can say that again bebe... wink .... Thanks for that!

@whispering@
Tell me the truth, na 190 dey send those hand-in-marriage e-mails aight?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nnekacherry: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
****Waves bag of Garri near her nose*****
Will this change your mind?! grin grin grin grin

LMAO... grin grin
Oh nairaland... Full of funny people..
I dn laugh tire.. grin
RedMoss i think you should go and sleep and leave vivi alone..
It's past your bed time.. grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, why me?

A lady said she wanna get under your pata?

U no be female?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by kandiikane(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

A lady said she wanna get under your pata?

U no be female?

Lol! I just saw her post. She's feeling me, na.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
@modelmike7: Could you remove the quotation from your post?? Edit/delete/backspace [qu0te] & [/quote] Thanks smiley
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=18pt]

*HOLDS LAFF** HOLDS LAFF**

Managing to HOLD IT . MANAGING . . . ITS COMING ITS COMING - ITS COMEOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA
![/size]

Whats it about.....spill it!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

You can say that again bebe... wink .... Thanks for that!

@whispering@
Tell me the truth, na 190 dey send those hand-in-marriage e-mails aight?
Yes, its actually 190. grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by vivianc(f): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nnekacherry:

LMAO... grin grin
Oh nairaland... Full of funny people..
I dn laugh tire.. grin
RedMoss i think you should go and sleep and leave vivi alone..
It's past your bed time.. grin

Neky, don't mind that mosquito. You know Raid is too mild, na sniper I go soon give am.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by abiL(f): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Meh Meh Meh!

cool
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
What tha fûck!...modelmike ogini di?...are you eze promoe's alternate account?..unquote that stuff.its childish!!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name: ItsModella (Esquire) grin grin

Are you single, dating or married: Certainly not married

Those u like on NL: D-Explorer, abiL, lalaosky, Shollypopz, uj_sizzle, AlterEgo, binger, Rocktation, Maria-G, Redmosquito, ayobase, Ikekings, flanrey, hornipipe, Ileke-Idi (when she’s not being tribalistic), Goldieluks, obinosocopy, bennyraz, Tashamania, dopejemi, 190 (sometimes) etc

Those u dislike on NL: Sexkillz, Ryda, DailyNews, free2rhyme, Mr..Cork, carzola

Those u find annoying: If I dislike you, then you are in one way or another very annoying so refer to my previous answer.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): MBJ, BABE!, Inked_Nerd (She’s been MIA for a while though)

Those you follow and wish follows you back: None

Why do you follow the people you follow: Their posts are interesting to read.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Private

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: It depends. Sometimes zilch, other times I feel like my inbox is begging for breathing space.

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: None…I quote anything that is worth a reply.

Which NL member(s) is fake: I don’t know o.

NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:...

NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: None

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her):...

Your favorite NLer: abiL, Shollypopz (these two ladies are my main bitches) grin kiss

Your favorite mod: Obinoscopy, jaybee, Missy B, Rocktation

Funniest NLer: AlterEgo, Okija juju

NLer with the best threads: D- Explorer

NLer(S) diary you stalk: Boring section, you just can’t find me there.

NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?...

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: The only person who comes close is abiL. We seem to have similar views on different issues. She doesn’t strike me as the shy type and she’s very outspoken which is me in a few words.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Sexkillz. Acts like NL is his father’s property because he is a mod. Sometimes, he gives off the impression that his mod position is the highest thing he has ever achieved in his life with the way he carries it on his head.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:..say what?

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Private

NLer(S) you consider smart: MBJ, Coogar, Shymexx, Okija juju

NL member that tries too hard: Sexkillz…gosh dude, you need to take a chill pill and stop acting all rude and condescending.

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Siena, Jarus, Ishilove

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: “Anorexic rat”…LMAO, like what is that?

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: abiL

Who do u often disagree with on NL: Dunno, depends on the situation/thread.

Who do u often agree with: abiL, like I mentioned earlier, we mostly share similar views on issues.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): freshdude

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): If I talk ehn...hmmm...

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: Undisputedly lalaosky

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. Douchebag: Sexkillz

7 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lmao @goldie's "tries too hard" list... grin

Realist shyte ever on nl.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Goldieluks: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2012
shymexx: Lmao @goldie's "tries too hard" list... grin

Realist shyte ever on nl.... lipsrsealed
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2012
Slimyem, where's your slum book?? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2012
Namodella VS sexkilz!

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2012
Goldieluks: grin grin lipsrsealed

Ayobase is a cool guy, though...

He only tries too hard for sholly's attention... lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by abiL(f): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2012
Itsmodella

Mwah kiss kiss

My ride or die bïtch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.