Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (31011 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
Poor K2039 and Mynd. No love for you guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Gosh don't derail this thread wtf!! You guys enjoy seeing hidden comments everywhere!! angry
What's wrong with some people!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name: Honorable Q

Occupation (what I'm being occupied with):

Economist/IB - profession(soon), Entrepreneur.
Music/Movies as a passion.
Hobbies: Mostly Sports, Hanging Out with the boys whenever I can.
Basketball, Swimming to keep fit.

Are you single, dating or married: Single today, but Tomorrow may be different. cheesy

Those u like on NL: Those I follow, Idowuogbo(this girl eh), Seun, a few Mods and, A Lot of other folks - quite a long list.

Those u dislike on NL: Still early to make a list, I'm giving them a chance to change.

Those u find annoying: Those folks who Quote a long post only to reply with a word or two and Members of the "Bragging Committe".

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Acidtalk (his posts have me lol'ing all the time, 190-the-clown (funny chap), Redmosquito, Siena (smart fellow, I pick up a thing or two from his posts - especially regarding automobiles), coogar, Idowuogbo, Ogugua88 and a couple of others I happen to "bump into" frequently.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: None really. I only follow those I look forward to their next post and I think everyone else does the same.

Why do you follow the people you follow: They all provide something to look forward to.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Can't Say.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: Thanks to NL sending me a LOT of notifications/messages on that box, it's hard to say.

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: None, for now.

Which NL member(s) is fake: *Almost* Everyone is, to some Extent. tongue

NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Still compiling that list wink.

NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: ----- Nil, For Now.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): -------

Your favorite NLer: Don't have a favorite, you're either in the Good Book or the Bad Book.

Your favorite mod: Same as above.

Funniest NLer: Redmosquito (gotta love his minion, hades posts), 190-the-clown, Acidtalk and one other handle I keep forgetting.

NLer with the best threads: No Best, they're all good, informative, razz grin and it goes on and on.

NLer(S) diary you stalk: None. It's a section I rarely visit. Thinking of keeping one myself though.

NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: A few from way back, they rarely come online (or did they get banned?) undecided

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Hmmm, BRB, lemme check.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: First on the list PYGuru (don't care if it's a bot or NOT) angry

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: A few hotties I've stumbled onto recently. wink Still compiling that list*.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: None yet.

NLer(S) you consider smart: Siena, Seun

NL member that tries too hard: I don't catch their usernames, mostly newbies.

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Kails (damn, where does she get that collection?), PhysicsQED, a couple of others PLUS myself.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: A Lot.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Most of the folks quoted above.

Who do u often disagree with on NL: As often as someone gets their facts wrong.

Who do u often agree with: Anyone who flows in the correct direction.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): I have some catching up to do on this. *browsing the Miss NL thread*

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): No one is (or...? lipsrsealed )

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: Hard to pinpoint em'.

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: Hmmm.

I still have a lot of catching up to do, Hopefully, I'll be more comprehensive the next time I'm on this.

. . .and yeah, I may have skipped a LOT of names here, You're ALL great people. cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by slimyem: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Slimyem, I love that song jorh.

Ojo ni wa, a o be nikan so te oo. Eni eji ri l'eji n'pa
Ooshey !!!cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
slimyem: Ooshey !!!cheesy
no problem!!!

HQ's was nice and clean. I love the colour separation too

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
^ Yeah, it can be hard to differentiate the Question from the answer when it's all mangled up or in one color.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by bittyend(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Holy shiiiit, how come this niiigga didn't ping me about this ish? Time to vennnt!

Move out of the way, biitches. Get that gwop!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
yes we love it

Ojo ni wa, a o be nikan so te oo. Eni eji ri l'eji n'pa
grin grin

Na so u go sing along if na kill dey wan kill u.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name- Oluwatosin

Age- Early 20's

Occupation- Studying and Ushering

Are you single, dating or married - single & dating

Those u like on NL- I like everyone generally, no discrimination

Those u dislike on NL- don't have the time to dislike

Those u find annoying- no one in particular, anyone could be annoying at any moment

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)- Redmosquito, Acidtalk, Acidosis

Those you follow and wish follows you back- nil

Why do you follow the people you follow- nil

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- Am way too busy to know who even sends PMs

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- I don't count and even hardly visit my mailbox

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- none

Which NL member(s) is fake- what defines a fake member

NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- can't think of any

NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on- have got a big crush on Goldielucks

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) I just seem to like her personality.

Your favorite NLer- Goldielucks, slimyem and skydeep

Your favorite mod- Vesucci and Jaybee

Funniest NLer- Redmosquito and 190

NLer with the best threads- actually came across quite good threads but I think D-explorer deserves this title (IMO)

NLer(S) diary you stalk- I did study Sexkillz diary once but didn't follow

NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why- none I can think of

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours- skydeep

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- no one

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with- quite don't understand this question but whatever it may be I don't think I do have an answer.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- rooney boy, Mynd44

NLer(S) you consider smart- Mynd44, Goldielucks, K2309, Skydeep

NL member that tries too hard- dunno anyone

NLer(s) you find intriguing- nil

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- I don't learn insults. I look forward to learning good and better phrases

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- nil

Who do u often disagree with on NL- none

Who do u often agree with- Sexkillz(sometimes), Obadiah777

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)- haven't found any judging by my defination of 'sexy'

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)- I don't view anyone has ugly, its not a criteria for me. Besides, GOD only creates beautiful things!

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy - dunno

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag - pardon me! Btw what's a douchebag??

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Finally my mynd is shown LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by 190theclown: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
SniperInADiaper: Poor K2039 and Mynd. No love for you guys grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by bittyend(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name: Jordan. And hell yeah, I also wear Jordans everyday!
Age: About the same age Tupac was when he left for Cuba!
Are you single, dating or married: All of the above!
Those u like on NL: Onila, shymmex and jellylove.
Those u dislike on NL: No one on nl is worth it. Negative energy is a waste of time!
Those u find annoying: All the mofos with colourful fonts, the shiiit is annoying as phuck!
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Onila, shymmex and all the tribalists. Funny mofos!
Those you follow and wish follows you back: Always a leader, never a follower!
Why do you follow the people you follow: Just to make my profile look more presentable! cheesy
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Sexiest girl on nl. I don't kiss and tell.
Which NL member(s) is fake: sexkillz, mynd_44, afam4eva and lalaosky(this niigga is puzzy).
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Yield; I'll like to smash her nyash to smithereens and make her stop being too quiet.
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: Jellylove, onila and Crayola1(strictly Igbo girls).
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Got a thing for Igbo girls, they're juicy as phuck.
Your favorite NLer: Will pass.
Your favorite mod: Will pass.
Funniest NLer: MOBINGA!!!
NLer with the best threads: Onila's beauty threads. Don't ask me why, I love beautiful women.
NLer(S) diary you stalk: I don't have time for the bullshiit, can't get jiggy with that!
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Will pass.
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: shymmex, royal and lefulefu(in a naija way).
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Sexkillz and tribalistic Ricky_ross.
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: shymmex and a cute girl. cheesy
NLer(S) you consider smart: None.
NL member that tries too hard: Long list; 90% of romance section posters. Arquebusier sounds like a fool as well sometimes, though he's straight most of the time. And Redmosquito and his minion crap has to be the lamest bullcrap ever in cyberspace.
NLer(s) you find intriguing: OKNV3/ODB/Ghostfacekilla and blazay/calloti.
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: None
Who do u often disagree with on NL: Pass.
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Jellylove and YinkaGreen. kiss
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Pass.
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: Yield and naijasexy.
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebags: kevin, sexkillz and ayanle/somalia series 1-50

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Redmosquito(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
bittyend: Name: Jordan. And hell yeah, I also wear Jordans everyday!
DUDE! You are like the opposite of me! You dislike my friends and like those I dislke or dont know!
NEMESIS!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name: acidosis

Are you single, dating or married: I'm not married.

Those u like on NL: I like everybody.. Caracta, 190, Binger, caseless, Lalaosky, Ikekings, Maria.G, Jarus, ItsModella, Berem, missyB, Shugamania, DailyNews, D-explorer, Tashamania, candygosh, Odunnu, Idowuogbo, Omolola1, uj sizzle (barrister food vendor), Onila, sexkillz, Vicky, Mynd44 HumbledbyGrace, Vannieni, abil, Rockstation, Dominique, ayobase, iystrustee, Idowuogbo, Seun, Bin gbagbo, Obinoscopy, mukina, et cetera...

Those u dislike on NL: None (For now)

Those u find annoying: Idowuogbo, onila, sexkillz (I heard he called himself albino monkey)

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Seun, Jarus, caracta, missy b, maria.g, 190-the-clown, onila smiley

Those you follow and wish follows you back: uhm ..I care less about that.

Why do you follow the people you follow: unforseen contigencies ...

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Private issues.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: may be 1/2 in 1 week.

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: onila.. grin

Which NL member(s) is fake: Ikekings and others claiming 36 packs.

NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Nah...

NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: caracta, vicky, dominique (but shes married), ileke-idi my e-sister. etc

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)

caracta - its obvious in her name.
vicky - I love her naturally.
dominique - for 2yrs now, I've been crushing on her..RIP to Dagrin her favourite 9ja rapper. I noticed her same year I joined nl (my former i.d Acidosis)

Your favorite NLer: caracta, 190, & all my followers.

Your favorite mod: [/b]missyB, dominique, sexkillz , Rockstation, Jarus.

[b]Funniest NLer
: BIN GBAGBO!

NLer with the best threads: DailyNews, D-Explorer

NLer(S) diary you stalk: MariaG.

NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : iice,

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: lol.. I'll think about that.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: 1 dirty slap? None. 3 dirty slaps? Onila!

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: I don't understand

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: MariaG, caracta, Berem, Shugamania, HumbledByGrace & some guys I introduced to nl in my base..

NLer(S) you consider smart: everyone is smart..

NL member that tries too hard: They know themselves, Onila and some newbies. smiley

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Many

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: discombobulated!

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: if u nor know, na im be say u nor be nairalander now.. smiley

Who do u often disagree with on NL: onila

Who do u often agree with: I accept sensible things from ALL

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): lol, Everyone is sexy..even when you carry a calabash shaped belly..

Who do u consider ugly (opposite sex): None

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: ms caracta, ms maria.g, ms iyatrustee, msIYANGBALI, ms/mrs mukina, mrJarus, mrlalaosky, mrayobase, ms vicky, ms shugamania, etc..

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: Idowuogbo et all...

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by 190theclown: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
brb with my explosive list cool
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Flashaldrin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase: Finally my mynd is shown LOVE!
ah ah, but i showed him love naa, one of the people i like undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Flashaldrin:
ah ah, but i showed him love naa, one of the people i like undecided
grin grin grin
Yearrrit!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Acid, am annoying yet u typed my name twice in list of peeps u like undecided undecided undecided U get mental problem Walai!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Oahray: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name : Oahray
Are you single, dating or married : Em... You wouldnt wanna know *presses skip button*
Those u like on NL : Mehn, where do I begin? Everyone I follow... Literature central peeps... I like everyone with a healthy sense of humour.
Those u dislike on NL : At the moment, none. I dislike for the moment and forget thereafter.
Those u find annoying : Those who do not know the difference between 'romance' chat thread and 'sexuality' chat thread;
those who quote a very very long post just to post a short comment or even a smiley after it;
those who do not bother to understand my posts before ranting;
those who wait for others to fight their enemies for them so they can click 'like' on every post (I think its very cowardly).
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) : Redmosquito, mynd_44, lalaosky... At times Idowu.
Those you follow and wish follows you back : None.
Why do you follow the people you follow : huh? You really want an answer?
NLer that has sent u the most PMs : em... Not sure
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : That would be... How do you calculate it? Em... Never mind, no one likes me *skip button*
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : I quote anybody when I feel like. Shey dem dey chop bottle?
Which NL member(s) is fake. : Well who isnt? I think the question should be 'fakest'. In that case, its 190 and Sagamite.
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : bleh! Next jawe.
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)
: Can't date anyone based on what I see online.
Your favorite NLer : hmmm... Male would be Redmosquito, Female Idowuogbo.
Your favorite mod : Cuddlemii. There's something soothing about her.
Funniest NLer : Redmosquito. The cow never takes anything serious.
NLer with the best threads : em... Havnt been taking note.
NLer(S) diary you stalk : Reading dairies is like watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'. Bores me faster than weevils do beans.
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : I am a newbie, no one has been that unfortunate with me as yet.
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : florena, lalaosky.
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : Sexkilz.
Sagamite -This dude is like a robot, programmed to post comments with 'person' and 'cretin' without making a bit of sense. I did like his Messi posts in the 'Messi breaks Muller's record' thread though. FC Barça things.
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with : *keeps info in confidential case file, throws file in a safe with a combination and locks it, bangs head against wall to lose memory*
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : tchidi (she's got a beautiful personality)
NLer(S) you consider smart : I think everyone is. Its just that many possess seasonal intellect and their rest period is waaaaaay longer.
NL member that tries too hard. : 190
NLer(s) you find intriguing : firestar, mynd, uj_sizzle, ishilove
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer :
'the dinosaurs are going extinct' -Mynd
'oya chop it' -Idowu
'person!' -Sagamite
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from : shey make I repeat myself?
Who do u often disagree with on NL : Everyone/anyone with silly posts.
Who do u often agree with : ANYONE who makes sense to me.
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : 'slim-megamind'... go figure.
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) : peeps with nasty attitude.
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy : Lalaosky, and the guy too like woman.
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag : there's this e-diot who always ends his d.u.m.b posts with the cool smiley. Forgotten the moniker.

6 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
And Redmosquito and his minion crap has to the lamest bullcrap ever in cyberspace.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
The dinosaurs are going extinct
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ray! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by fukcwitme(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name: Dont Fukc WitMe
Are you single, dating or married: dating my cookie monster (ILY boo) kiss kiss kiss
Those u like on NL: Idowuobgo, Kandiikane, Ileke, Binger, ModelMike, Royal
Those u dislike on NL: To blessed to dislike e-peeps. I got enough of people I dislike in the real world.
Those u find annoying: uhh, no offense but I find this one girl Oguggua88 to be kinda annoying but only cus she be tryna act like a goody two-shoe
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say: hehe uhh, Royal. I think that niggah is effing hilarious grin
Those you follow and wish follows you : uhh, none
Why do you follow the people you follow: uhh, because I like them and they mad funny
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: not gonna say lipsrsealed
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. uhh, I dunno, couldn't care less about PMs. If ya wanna reach me then txt the cell
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: none
Which NL member(s) is fake.: i dunno, haven't been here long enough to decide
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: uhh, Lucenzo, 2Legit, Freshdude, and AlterEgo...they all got banging bodies. Also Kandiikane and Livialives...I don't mind roughing them up wink
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: none of the NLers are my type tongue
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): again, none are my type
Your favorite NLer: I dont have a fave
Your favorite mod: Kandiikane wink
Funniest NLer: Royal, that niggah is hilarious grin I wonder why he aint been online in a minute
NLer with the best threads: uhh, i dunno
NLer(S) diary you stalk: i dont think I've been in the diary section
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: uhhh, havent been here long enough for that
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.: Kandiikane and Idowuogbo!!! Bishes, are cray eventhough I dont get half the stuff Idowuogbo be sayin lol grin
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: i wanna dirty slap binger around, tie him up and whip him kiss kiss wink
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: hehehe, all the people on my list for one night stands
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: my bestie
NLer(S) you consider smart: i dunno, i just come here to have fun and ish not to search for smart peeps, i see enough of them in the real world
NL member that tries too hard: I dunno, but i gotta go with Oguggua88, sometimes I be like damn girl do you always gotta act like a Mary Sue? angry
NLer(s) you find intriguing: Kandiikane but maybe cus I wanna get in her panties kiss
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: uhh, almost everything I read on here
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: like almost every NLer
Who do u often disagree with on NL: none
Who do u often agree with: none
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Why it gotta be the opposite sex,huh? angry But anyways I gotta go with 2legit, Freshdude, AlterEgo, and Lucenzo
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Damn, on the real, there are too many to name. undecided Go to the 80 initial contestants in the Mr. NL contest and you will see alotta them
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: Beats me
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: Beats me

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by 190theclown: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
brings out biro and paper writing and gathering names of haters

I dey come for una angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hmmmm. I see.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Goldieluks: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
Brb with my list.....

CandyGOSH!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Love you too babes (no homo) kiss
Onila my one and only bish-vagin. You know I love you bish!
kiss
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Redmosquito(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
Oahray: Name

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : 'slim-megamind'... go figure.
Ashewo boy! No come join me dey do Dangote truck driving! angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Goldieluks: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
brings out biro and paper writing and gathering names of haters

I dey come for una angry angry

Ode!
grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by dmcdad: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44: The dinosaurs are going extinct
Ain't u posting ur questionnaire?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Acid, am annoying yet u typed my name twice in list of peeps u like undecided undecided undecided U get mental problem Walai!
lmao! Na mistake jor.. smiley

you're annoying sometimes but I like you like that..
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Mynd44: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
dmcdad:
Ain't u posting ur questionnaire?
Not while I have the Doom of deshoclones about to fall on me.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Oahray: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Redmosquito:
Ashewo boy! No come join me dey do Dangote truck driving! angry grin grin grin grin
abeg I no get dat kind power jawe. Wait o, u code wetin I write?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.