Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,216 members, 7,846,039 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (31073 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2012
Tashamania:

How come you never said 'Hi'? undecided

ahn ahn pretty lady, why na?..just a sentence for quoting him?...lol..oahray, see your customer
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by fukcwitme(f): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2012
@modelmike boo ILY. What would I do without you
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2012
Tashamania:

What's IMHO?

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2012
lalaosky:

ahn ahn pretty lady, why na?..just a sentence for quoting him?...lol..oahray, see your customer

grin I no try?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2012
Desola don come again.....person no go call ur name again?

Just come drop urs na..... wink
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2012
lalaosky:

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION
humble kwa? I thought it was honest tongue tongue

1 Like

Tashamania:

grin I no try?

you try wella, model...rating: -100...you've just graduated on NL with 10th classs lowest ..lwkmd
abiL:

Do you? grin grin

Why wouldn't I? - I'm the easiest guy befriend and people are naturally attracted to my personality and presence in real life...

So, I've got loads of friends acquaintances, but I keep a close circle...
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2012
ItsModella:

lol..i got G10 in my senoir waec.i aint from UK jare...but i think it's humble not honest
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by 190theclown: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2012
Name - Geyr**

Age - 25

Occupation - P-o-r-n star

Are you single, dating or married - Dating

Those u like on NL -
Popowaa(f), True2myself24(f), jenny2007(f), Dazl(f), olashas(f), amyg(f), El Guapo(m), LondyC(f), Adaeze003(f), ucgirl, Maria-G(f), abiL(f), Nnekacherry, Graphy(f), CrimsonLove(f), arewabee52(f), nyere84(f), 2buff(m), uj_sizzle(f), PweetiOuch(f), Rooneyboy(m), Nubiaan Queen(f), mukina2, Bibol(f), fukcwitme (f), Sweetlemon(f), RomanyChi(f), won91, Florena(f), *Kails*, Denise216(f), Flytefalls(f), mimifonwon(f), achukwunet(f), chelseabmw(m), wam, WAM?(f), 1920MaMa(f), MsDarkSkin, NessaFresh(f), preetyjoy(f), Moesha22(f), jovychika(f), tai2(m), moreeni(f), Tinynita(f), Lady George (f), Melie 200(f), teeties(f), ferhyntorlah(f), adorable29(f), Sybellah(f), candygosh(f), Vanneni(f), opee1231(f), enigma dania(f), goofie, ItsModella(f), Miss_3v3, lao(f), legacy_systems(f), lurkee(f), detreasuredone, jaydude(f), 2sexy(m), U-dee(f), yebarbie(f), Golden Lady, Spoiled_LA_Girl(f), Mr..Cork, ehie(f), Priceless Gem(f), daisyella, eva4(f), Sarauniya(f), sweetcheecks(f), firestar(f), Hipsie(f), carefreewannabe(f), amygreat24(f), chidyhels(f), alutacontinua(f), Stesibelle17(f), promire2004(f), Cutejay(f), cdamsel(f), Mrs davids(f), onila(f), agoha_vivi(f), Osareime(f), 190, pro01, Omolola1(f), Egba girl(f), pussiedick, freecocoa(f), kuphid(f), bollizee(f), Lobi(f), sunnshyn(f), Alecia.M(f), jjgirljay(f), breathing(f), vivian chinaza(f), virgo(f), s_ola(f), kamdyjenny(f), gree-die(f), ßløøð(f), Freiburger(m), pearl~hapi(f), peziz(f), SlyIg(f), MissCorrection, Vivly(f), Ishilove(f), Charmin'(f), PretiEbony(f), azeeza(f), cremeandchic, j-slimz(f), smilethatcharm(f), Tgirl4real(f), Suchie(f), Cuteobi(f), Shugamania(f), sassy angel(f), mondi_cheeks(f), Tinkybabe(f), madame_bebe(f), sweetrace(f), SpicyMimi(f), Damseluc(f), Quads(f), Tashamania(f), eemi(f), blabber15(f), Emerald120(f), klasiknonie(f), Guchis(f), whitesturd(f), safarigirl(f), Pritheeann(f), supernet4(f), jennykadry(f), lola.luv(f), candieangel12(f), blackbalang(f), PastelChic(f), loleeta199(f), babe4chi(f), miss-sweety86(f), agb2011(f), Bludeville(f), geegirl101(f), berylLOL(f), fairygeh(f), Iphieee(f), Dreystar(f), anonymus11, Lovely empress (f), Gbagaun_catcher, sexylisa(f), ladygaga(f), unitee(f), Ireonsen(f), BEMAN, shaybe baby(f), kemifemi, Beync(f), zannie(f), Becacia_Barbie(f), Anti-Gbagaun, sanb(f), Tenderly1(f), Shollypopz(f), *Shollypopz(f), sweetroyalty(f)

Those u dislike on NL- that would be odunnu, ileke idi, Hardon and royal undecided
**Now playing* zombie oh zombie ye ye oya say zombie oh zombie o-yo-yo-yo**

Those u find annoying - odunnu and ileke idi (dont even read her posts cos its like listening to Victor Uwaifo if you see mammy water ooh never never you run away) **Now playing* zombie oh zombie ye ye oya say zombie oh zombie o-yo-yo-yo**

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)

Those you follow and wish follows you back- None, Tashmania who looks 86% like my ex finally granted my wish and followed me back

Why do you follow the people you follow - actually 70% i swaar choose to follow me, the rest i follow because i want to follow their post or sumtimes get to know who those people are (more like networking and connection) e.g kalis, flytefalls,abil, freecocoa, mynd and rooneyboy

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- that would be cdamsel and rooneyboy cool (cool dudes)

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: From girls say like 2-3 per day and from dudes (Now why would a dude wanna add me, i ent g-a-y check my profile do i look g-a-y, add me and get rejected, if we dont roll then no need following me) angry

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting - that would be odunnu, ileke idi, Hardon and royal undecided

Which NL member(s) is fake - that would be odunnu, ileke idi, Hardon and royal undecided

NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date - No doubt it would be Tashamaia (Most times im scared of checking her profile out cos i see my ex'each time i click) angry

NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: To be Honest Just these people - Flytefalls (But dearie you know cry cry cry)
Tashmania - this gurl needs to change that face undecided
Ogugua - shes been my wife for over 3yrs now but has refused to give birth for me
candygosh kiss kiss
abiL - Shaking my head but oh well she does make the list cos shes my type of girl
Kalis - My sugar bum bum (That nyash is to die for, infact its killed me already
It would just take one of these girls to actually say yes i'll date you 190 ( No more flirting, womanizing, clowing, etc etc )

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)
they are my kinda ladies for phuck sake angry

Your favorite NLer: That would be whoever im currently crushing on, I get bored easily and drop you like Hot potato but these people got my undying respect for them: R231, Kittykart, goldielucks, BrownJay,Beecia Barbie,Tjiskii, Kandikane, Ogugua, Kalis/mzdarkskin,2sexy,flashdarin, redmosquito,mynd44,chelseabmw,acidiosis,firearm,andrew, and flytefalls (Please if we talk -im cool with you) kant really remember much right now - currently listening to Baddest Boy by wizkid on my DRE BEATS so my head's skipping at the moment

Your favorite mod: That would be r231

Funniest NLer : Bin Gbagbo, Bushy anus, Mr cork, Blackteeth and xynerise and the legendary born2phuck aka dobodobo aka wale-star

NLer with the best threads: Any thread that's silly makes my day e.g
https://www.nairaland.com/1133480/plz-advice-me-fiance-boring#13400691

NLer(S) diary you stalk: None is there a diary section sef undecided I used to think so

NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? To be honest ive come across alot of weirdo's - forget the clowing around, if i still speak with you today then you are absolutely okay but if we no longer talk then you should get tested for either malaria or typhoid fever cos you're definately not normal undecided to summarize everything i get along with the mentally stable only!! i repeat ONLY!!

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. - That would be freecocoa but after this yesterday i had a rethink
https://www.nairaland.com/1133544/face-adam-lanza-connecticut-elementary/2#13409752 grin grin grin grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life - that would be odunnu, ileke idi, Hardon and royal undecided

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with - Kalis

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life - Goldielucks, r231,beecia barbie, kittykart, flytefalls, kalis, tjiskii, chelseabmw, ogugua, 2sexy,Mr brownjay, Omolola

NLer(S) you consider smart: Each of these people are special in their own respective worlds and I have 100% respect for em

NL member that tries too hard: Oahray, Vanneni and uj-sizzle undecided

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Flytefalls kiss

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer
I invented zombie oh zombie ye ye oya say zombie oh zombie o-yo-yo-yo** from wizkid for odunnu and ileke idi

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from :if wizkid is on Nairaland then he gave me those lyrics

Who do u often disagree with on NL: zombie oh zombie ye ye oya say zombie oh zombie o-yo-yo-yo**

Who do u often agree with: Goldielucks, r231,beecia barbie, kittykart, flytefalls, kalis, tjiskii, chelseabmw, ogugua, 2sexy,Mr brownjay, Omolola, shollypopz,modella, abil, acidiosis, hornipipe,flashdarine just to mention a few

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):Flytefalls, kalis and tashmania my NL ex angry

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Have you seen odunnu that girl looks like a shoe maker from the north western town of Djibouti

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy "Goldielucks, r231,beecia barbie, kittykart, flytefalls, kalis, tjiskii, chelseabmw, ogugua, 2sexy,Mr brownjay, Omolola, shollypopz,modella, abil, acidiosis, hornipipe,flashdarine just to mention a few

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag : singing ileke-odunnu-ileke-odunnu-ileke-odunnu-ileke-odunnu-ileke-odunnu-ileke-odunnu-

Now listen to our today's HIT TRACK FROM WIZ KID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8saSG93Qw

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by fukcwitme(f): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2012
ayobase:

gringringringringringringringringrin

Thats so nice.....simultaneous equation!

Yepn God created me perfectly. Ya wanna see? grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :
@modelmike boo ILY. What would I do without you
. . . . . . . . ILY2 dearie. . . . . . . What will u do without me? Maybe 'just' this Xmas! Cookie Monster is all urs dis year dearie!!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2012
I thought I saw one long "red" post from 190 on this page?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by abiL(f): 12:41am On Dec 17, 2012
HQ: I thought I saw one long "red" post from 190 on this page?

Hahahahaha

Ask Sexkillz.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 17, 2012
blawd of gawd...190, wtf?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 17, 2012
abiL:

Hahahahaha

Ask Sexkillz.

For once I'm saved from an eyesore. cheesy

@190 That Red is "harsh". Can't read a thing.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2012
Oahray: *slaps her cheeks (not on face) to revive her* Oya wake up and edit your quote. E too long angry

SweeriePie, ayaf do it...ehmm. Sorry, edited it! grin

*staring daggers at d fellow who helped me collapse*

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2012
Why this nyggah gotta copy all the handles on nl's database?? - That's that shyte that I don't like... undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by fukcwitme(f): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2012
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . ILY2 dearie. . . . . . . What will u do without me? Maybe 'just' this Xmas! Cookie Monster is all urs dis year dearie!!

Lol im a generous bish, I like to share wink
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by abiL(f): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2012
Thank God I read that post before albino hid it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by fukcwitme(f): 12:50am On Dec 17, 2012
ItsModella:
Right? I thought it was honest too but I guess they say humble in Africa
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2012
lalaosky:

he said he finds those that quotes "very very long post only to say a word or two/few words" annoying.so you might think about waking up

Honey, he can't get mad at me even if he's paid to! kiss
Wairaminit! Lalaosky? D Lalaosky from d Mr Nairaland competition? oº°˚ Lawd! Can u give me a buttograph? *swoons again* shocked
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Goldieluks: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2012
abiL: Thank God I read that post before albino hid it. grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2012
Onila

Why did you change??

You used to be romance section's rossike - what happened??

Fill me in, omalicha..
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by kandiikane(m): 12:51am On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

Lol dont get ahead of yourself now tongue

What else is there? tongue
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2012
Buwahaahhahaahhahahahaah....i need a hanky right now.i'm seriously crying from 190's second slum book.ömğ, NL is fun.lmao....my ribs hurts.i knew the dude is gonna go hard the second time around

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.