Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? (2985 Views)

Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time / Nigerian Girls That Got Game = 2 Snatch Money-how Do U Do It? / Have U Got Game?(guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
djcrown:
this could be the beginning of another love story...hmmmm.

yea right!!!! But we've got a lil situation here. I can make her fall in love with me, but can she make me fall for her?
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
djcrown:
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2012
Lrguru, dream on.
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by djcrown(m): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2012
lrguru:

yea right!!!! But we've got a lil situation here. I can make her fall in love with me, but can she make me fall for her?
its the duty of a man to make a lady fall in love with him...the duty of the lady in turn is to preserve the love offered her by the man...
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2012
lalaosky: Lrguru, dream on.

bro i aint no dreamer. I never was n never will be....i speak my mind always
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2012
djcrown:
its the duty of a man to make a lady fall in love with him...the duty of the lady in turn is to preserve the love offered her by the man...

i know, i can play my own part as the man, but i need just that one lady that could make me stay... I need a lady that can make me love her with every fibre of my being, n worship the very ground she walks on....i just dont wanna go chikin another.
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2012
lrguru:

sorry o... But please stay away from bonga fish ok...eat whales or sharks instead

Buh I've been eating bonga fish since when I was young and it never got stuck in my throat until I saw those love lines grin

Those lines must have love spells on them. Greedie must have fallen cheesy. Just make sure she's the only one okay? She's such an adorable girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2012
djcrown:
yea. . . It could be. Lol
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2012
lrguru:

hmmm. . . I could try. And wat i want, i get..ask lalaosky, he knws i dnt entertain failure, winning is d only option.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2012
lrguru:

babe, u cant hold me down, cos i'm dt star up there u wish u can have, but cannot hold....u cannot contain me.
U r a succubus dat wants my inner nymph to come out... U mask ur emotions nd claim difficult to get but i knw a silent flame burns witin you, 1day it ll consume u and u ll be forced to share urself, love ll strangulate ur oxygen, it ll hold u hostage and u wont break free, except tru d hrt to love... One day dis mask ll be no more nd u ll knw my place in ur life

im not writhing in restraint, i do deserve u and i ll make u see dat...... No matter how long it takes.

Good morning!
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Buh I've been eating bonga fish since when I was young and it never got stuck in my throat until I saw those love lines grin

Those lines must have love spells on them. Greedie must have fallen cheesy. Just make sure she's the only one okay? She's such an adorable girl.

hmmm.....sorry about the bone, my fault, and Yea....somethin tells me too that she really is an adorable girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2012
gree-die:

hmmm. . . I could try. And wat i want, i get..ask lalaosky, he knws i dnt entertain failure, winning is d only option.

i like dat my dear, but i'm that player on da block u see everyday with different chicks, but cant stop lovin, and even tho u know ama bad guy u still want to be ma GF. Try hard sweetie, i dont want u to be one of them but 'the only one' so can u?
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2012
gree-die:

U r a succubus dat wants my inner nymph to come out... U mask ur emotions nd claim difficult to get but i knw a silent flame burns witin you, 1day it ll consume u and u ll be forced to share urself, love ll strangulate ur oxygen, it ll hold u hostage and u wont break free, except tru d hrt to love... One day dis mask ll be no more nd u ll knw my place in ur life

im not writhing in restraint, i do deserve u and i ll make u see dat...... No matter how long it takes.

Good morning!

wow sunshine, dt was so so so sweet, and its a very good mornin. U really got me awake all tru d nite with tots of u, cos even with my eyes wide opened, i fantacize abt u and dream abt u anytime i try to close my eyes to sleep, and it hurts wakin up in d mornin alone without u by my side. No worries honey, tots of u would be my only consolation, and d strength i need to carry on...hope ur nite was cool? Worry not about me, cos in all and whatever i do, i will always be thinkin of u....muah

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2012
gree-die:

One day dis mask ll be no more nd u ll knw my place in ur life

really? I cant wait, but i know u can make if only if u try wink... I will be waitin for u.... kiss
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
luvable sam: dats nt tru dearie
Ok
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by djcrown(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
hmmmm. dis love story go sweet o...make irguru and gree-die dey fall in love make me dey write the 2013 award winning romantic movie
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
djcrown: hmmmm. dis love story go sweet o...make irguru and gree-die dey fall in love make me dey write the 2013 award winning romantic movie

smiley she is a masterpiece, n a treasure to behold. Hit me up when u're tru with ur novel...n i'll be more than glad to grab a copy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by djcrown(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
hi guys, you just made me to realize that something very germane has been missing out in my relationship with my girlfriend which is the sweettalking aspect,i am really inspired by your love lines and i guess i am gonna do something with sweettalking my babygal also, i believe its gonna take our relationship to the next level...guess what? 'Barack obama was inspired by martin luther king (jr) speech I HAVE A DREAM, i djcrown is inspired by irguru-greedie love lines'...you two are really doing a great job...i just hope you too bring out something worthwhile out of it...i want both of you to realize that you two are gingering and bringing out the best in each other...keep it up[b] lovebirds[/b]
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
djcrown: hi guys, you just made me to realize that something very germane has been missing out in my relationship with my girlfriend which is the sweettalking aspect,i am really inspired by your love lines and i guess i am gonna do something with sweettalking my babygal also, i believe its gonna take our relationship to the next level...guess what? 'Barack obama was inspired by martin luther king (jr) speech I HAVE A DREAM, i djcrown is inspired by irguru-greedie love lines'...you two are really doing a great job...i just hope you too bring out something worthwhile out of it...i want both of you to realize that you two are gingering and bringing out the best in each other...keep it up[b] lovebirds[/b]
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
djcrown: hi guys, you just made me to realize that something very germane has been missing out in my relationship with my girlfriend which is the sweettalking aspect,i am really inspired by your love lines and i guess i am gonna do something with sweettalking my babygal also, i believe its gonna take our relationship to the next level...guess what? 'Barack obama was inspired by martin luther king (jr) speech I HAVE A DREAM, i djcrown is inspired by irguru-greedie love lines'...you two are really doing a great job...i just hope you too bring out something worthwhile out of it...i want both of you to realize that you two are gingering and bringing out the best in each other...keep it up[b] lovebirds[/b]

love in da air. me likee cool
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Sweetlemon(f): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Onila! Been tryn to pm you but got blocked for some reason. Also I started a thread in your honour, apologizing to you for calling you fake and sayn you try too hard in my slum. But the thread was deleted.
I'm so sorry dear! So so so so sorry dear! Iv realized my mistake.
#big hug
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Samxiulee: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
Gwad dammit!did I just found myself in a modern day Shakespeare square?Where is romeo and Juliet.yall better continue....me likey.

We naija bois lost all this lines cos the only language our adorable girls understand this days is .........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy / (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend / My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.