Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? (2984 Views)

Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time / Nigerian Girls That Got Game = 2 Snatch Money-how Do U Do It? / Have U Got Game?(guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nice line from the guy, he's the man. I need some coaching classes from him

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

well...... a romantic guy will find a way to romanticise d weird tins abt me grin

dats why u aint dat guy and d words u use on oda girls wont work on me
im dat lock a master key cant unlock.... its either my key or nothing! smiley

sweetie, i know u are wierd, thats y i'd always want to be by ur side always against all odds

baby, even tho i may not be that perfect guy, but i know i was blessed tru u, and each time i count my blessings, i count u twice, cos u are that gift i never had, the angel i never knew would be mine and the best that came at last
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

truther grin grin grin grin grin

to start with, i dnt like roses....and i ve a medical condition dat makes me unable to sleep at night so its most likely u ll be waking up to an empty bed grin

now if u tell me u ll plant hyacinths with me and read me to sleep every afternoon, i ll be swooned grin
Read who to sleep? You?
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

sweetie, i know u are wierd, thats y i'd always want to be by ur side always against all odds
now this is more lyk it kiss kiss kiss

tpacalipse: Read who to sleep? You?
xcus mi?? i am 2 old to read too slip? i am nt a buuriful girl dat effrybodi wants?
pls o if u wont read me to sleep, odas will grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

baby, even tho i may not be that perfect guy, but i know i was blessed tru u, and each time i count my blessings, i count u twice, cos u are that gift i never had, the angel i never knew would be mine and the best that came at last

@gree-die all this dubbs are just for u, straight from my heart.. kiss
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

was supposed to quote the previous post, but mistakenly modified it. The one quoted up ere is a diff line for u baby
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

dey may call me a liar, dey may think me insane but if i open up to u, der ll be no extent to wat i feel, it ll only grow to suffocating heights, can u withstand my love?

i like few, i love none, dis is the sole truth.my love can cover distant miles, it clings and dont give way, i love none cz dey cant bear it

can u? grin grin grin ;
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

dey may call me a liar, dey may think me insane but if i open up to u, der ll be no extent to wat i feel, it ll only grow to suffocating heights, can u withstand my love?

i like few, i love none, dis is the sole truth.my love can cover distant miles, it clings and dont give way, i love none cz dey cant bear it

can u? grin grin grin ;

nice line sweetie.

Every second i find somethin interestin to love u for, n the problem is that i dont even know y....maybe i'l spend the rest of my life tryin to find out what it is.... kiss
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

nice line sweetie.

Every second i find somethin interestin to love u for, n the problem is that i dont even know y....maybe i'l spend the rest of my life tryin to find out what it is.... kiss

hopes get high every mornin wit tots of seein u again, and even if u may be a little far away from me, our hearts still do beat as one, cos together u n i can go all the way....cant wait to kiss ur lips cos i trust it do distill nectars
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

hopes get high every mornin wit tots of seein u again, and even if u may be a little far away from me, our hearts still do beat as one, cos together u n i can go all the way....cant wait to kiss ur lips cos i trust it do distill nectars

i know u'll be thinkin of me now, but no worries honey, i've got u in the safest part of my heart, cos thats where u belong... Dont worry its locked n only u got the keys wink
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
*Clears throat*
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Obinoscopy: *Clears throat*

sorry....did u swallow fish bone?
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

nice line sweetie.

ll i ever love? dis qus has stamped its every word in my hrt... i see gents and ladies smiling at each oda wit d words "i love u" on der lips and i always wondered wen i ll get ti say those words..who would ve tot dat love in its beautiful colors ll visit d dark room of my hrt? who would ve tot dt i ll be moved to love, and d body encasing dis soul i yearn to love i ll meet in a world wide website ?
grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by luvablesam(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
mondi_cheeks: In a year tht guy won't even remember her name grin
dats nt tru dearie
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

ll i ever love? dis qus has stamped its every word in my hrt... i see gents and ladies smiling at each oda wit d words "i love u" on der lips and i always wondered wen i ll get ti say those words..who would ve tot dat love in its beautiful colors ll visit d dark room of my hrt? who would ve tot dt i ll be moved to love, and d body encasing dis soul i yearn to love i ll meet in a world wide website ?
grin grin

u cant be too sure cupcake, love comes from anywhere, in the school, market, banks, on the road or anywhere else humans exist, it flows naturally and when it comes, it comes from within and u'l be so amazed as to how simple and sweet ur life would be. And guess what sweetie, the only question on ur mind would be 'where have u been all this while'....kisses
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

u cant be too sure cupcake, love comes from anywhere, in the school, market, banks, on the road or anywhere else humans exist, it flows naturally and when it comes, it comes from within and u'l be so amazed as to how simple and sweet ur life would be. And guess what sweetie, the only question on ur mind would be 'where have u been all this while'....kisses

swts... u r good mehn! are u always like dis or do i bring.out d best in u?? grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
Obinoscopy: *Clears throat*
obino... u ok? grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by ikekings(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...gree-die already knows your sexcapades is legendary.lol.i don't need to preach it again.lol

@gree-die, he already knows that you aint like that.he is just tryna get you endeared to him..badt guy
Lol... grin grin grin... What are you talking about? Endeared kwa? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ikeking ain't shit.
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
ikekings: Lol... grin grin grin... What are you talking about? Endeared kwa? grin grin grin
do u deny it? undecided tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by ikekings(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

dats wat it is grin

before? u dey intimidate d rest wit ur packs abi?, tnkfully, i dnt fancy dem grin
so u think lalaosky is wrong? why?
Mammi I'm innocent oooo... I just dey play with dem ladies ooo... Nothing serious ooo.... I know nothing about you... So, how do you expect me to believe? undecided undecided undecided...
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

swts... u r good mehn! are u always like dis or do i bring.out d best in u?? grin grin

this is just me sugar, anytime, anyday and anywhere i've always got a million words to say to u...
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by ikekings(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ikeking ain't shit.
Hmmm...
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

obino... u ok? grin

A fishbone got stuck on my throat as I was reading through ur love lines with Irguru grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by ikekings(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

do u deny it? undecided tongue
YES!!!
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
Obinoscopy:

A fishbone got stuck on my throat as I was reading through ur love lines with Irguru grin

sorry o... But please stay away from bonga fish ok...eat whales or sharks instead
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Obinoscopy:

lol... u ok now? grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

this is just me sugar, anytime, anyday and anywhere i've always got a million words to say to u...

good to know ...... now i ve got my eyes on you wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
ikekings: YES!!!
nansense boy! angry angry sad
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by ikekings(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

nansense boy! angry angry sad
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by djcrown(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

this could be the beginning of another love story...hmmmm.
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

babe, u cant hold me down, cos i'm dt star up there u wish u can have, but cannot hold....u cannot contain me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RATE MY GF Handwork..nt A Gay Oo / What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? / What's Your Current Relationship Status Among This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.