Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Gun Ownership - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gun Ownership (3430 Views)

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail / Can U Sex Your Sister At Gun Point? / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2008
holythug:

wit cops olopa
it will b a battle field, we ll b avin a feel of ow iraq & afghanistan look durin dia heat

LOL. . .true

nwando:

Now do you realize that if she had a gun,it was more likely to be in that purse ?
guns give owners a false sense of security.

true, but it depends on each person's situation. . .out of every crime, atleast 2 out of every 5 has the chace of surviving the crime if they had a gun. sometimes when i watch CrimeTV(TruTV) and am watching America Most Wanted, most of the victims there could have survived if they had a gun.
Re: Gun Ownership by Islander(f): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Why waste your saliva on someone who will only succeed in getting you banned for her lame comments?

LOL, baby I am the "Queen" of ban, Osewa Bin laden has me on his top 3 most wanted, like me bloodcloth \care,
Re: Gun Ownership by pahtahkee: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Net!
Are you saying the obtaining information on the Internet is better than the TV? For me, I do not like staring at the computer and reading it assimilating it at the same time. It wears me out.

It has been proven that you retain more information through pictures and hearing than reading undecided
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2008
By morenike,
that's another issue. . . .even without approval in nigeria, they still use axes and ada and even juju, so Nigeria, is another matter completely. even with the cops, nothing is happening to keep its people safe. .

Juju? do you believe juju has effect on their preys?  I honestly don't believe that if you invade my home and I pull my hunt handie on you, you are a goner, juju or no juju.
Re: Gun Ownership by holythug(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ pahtahkee formerly pataki b4 d banword!
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2008
pahtahkee:

It has been proven that you retain more information through pictures and hearing than reading undecided

true. . .but it depends on the person. . .a person that is right brain dominant tends to be good with visualize (picz), while a left brain dominance tends to retain more info through phonics ( reading)
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2008
Pahtakee,
It has been proven that you retain more information through pictures and hearing than reading

True! but TV makes you watch everything thereby taking more time but you can choose your thing online.
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Juju? do you believe juju has effect on their preys? I honestly don't believe that if you invade my home and I pull my hunt handie on you, you are a goner, juju or no juju.
LOL. . .naa. once i was younger, my mom once told me that, if you dnt believe in it, it can't do anything to you. but gosh!! i've heard stories of it from my family in naija. . .
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Why waste your saliva on someone who will only succeed in getting you banned for her lame comments?

must you resort to agbero mentality with the area girls of nairaland grin
You call a rifle a handgun,that shows exactly how much you know of guns.
choose better lies.
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2008
OMG, Education really is not common sense. My sister paid 3 times the value of her home so she can raise her children in a "safe" environment. Yet the 3 goats who held me up did so in this safe neighbour. Moving to an even "safer" area, still I see thugs around.

My in-law bought her house in a gated community. Yet she got home from work to meet her place broken into. I assume this therefore means she and others who own houses in "safer" neighbourhoods might as well be living up in the projects,

I just wish sometimes some of us would post using our brains instead of our newly found ego,

need a little shot of boldness?
them get gates for ajegunle too.
Re: Gun Ownership by princeonx: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2008
@poster:

I bet you have never ever seen a real gun in your life not to talk of touching or owning one!

You talk too much for a female and for someone that should be in possession of a gun. Everyother post here comes from you like you know it all! wonder why you where banned in the first place.

Buying a gun is not a big deal here! you can buy as many as you want and you can tell as many people as you see that you have a gun not only Nigerian men. Whats with you girls with Nigerian men? I guess Asian or White men will shake your hand if you tell them you have a guns!

My advise is just live a descent life and leave all that your gun gra-gra alone! and pray no evil come your way cux if it does, trust me you won't even remember you have a gun.

Why I'm I responding to this sef? maybe its just a COME-BACK topic for NLs to notice you're back!

Thank God you can't see me before you use your dream gun!
Re: Gun Ownership by ufobabe(f): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ poster

i dey feel u.

Re: Gun Ownership by pahtahkee: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

True! but TV makes you watch everything thereby taking more time but you can choose your thing online.
Same way you can choose your thing online, it applies to the TV. There are some channels I can never spend my time to watch. undecided

morenike09:

true. . .but it depends on the person. . .a person that is right brain dominant tends to be good with visualize (picz), while a left brain dominance tends to retain more info through phonics ( reading)
Thanks for the information. I have heard this thing right from my elementary biology. However, both TV and the Computer inclusive a laptop, take in electrical energy and emit light energy. Now my question is which one do you stare the most at? The computer due to its small fonts and having to read the information from it.

Imagine having this amount of light energy constantly into your eyes when you can afford to sit relatively far from the TV and yet obtain the information you want from another individual reading it from the same computer screen that you should be doing it from. grin Abeg I love my eyes jare.

Back to topic! Gun Ownership in a relationship. cool

holythug:

@ pahtahkee formerly pataki before d banword!
Sorry I had to quote you, so that I can see what you typed. grin I no wan spoil my eyes yet. cool
Re: Gun Ownership by Islander(f): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2008
nwando:

need a little shot of boldness?
them get gates for ajegunle too.

The first drag-on is definitely not for moi, This pitbull has that and more.

And Ajegunle is that where you were born?  Point it out on the map, I will go check it out,
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2008
@pahtahkee
oku ise o. . .hisssssssss angry
go and keep flashing the light in your eyes grin cheesy
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2008
By morenike,
LOL. . .naa. once i was younger, my mom once told me that, if you dnt believe in it, it can't do anything to you. but gosh!! i've heard stories of it from my family in naija. . .
Fairy tales, if juju works against bullets and other weapons for real, all those guber aspirants murdered during the last election would've ben saved because the papers reported they had protection juju on them.
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2008
By pahtakee,
Same way you can choose your thing online, it applies to the TV. There are some channels I can never spend my time to watch
It's a question of choice. But, I am very sure that if my Tv spoils when it's out of warranty, I am not buying another one because I am naturally frugal. I'll rather save the money for something else.
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2008
Prince Onx,
Thank God you can't see me before you use your dream gun!

I never said I 'm trying to shoot anybody. I said, I will be shooting anyone that tries to attack me especially at home and I don't see anything wrong with that. Most people that live in Brooklyn keep guns for their own safety. You are free to disagree with me but not calling me names because that may go further to prove that some Naija men do not approve of ladies keeping guns at home. I heard that in Nigeria, a lot of people keep guns at homes to secure their family. If the fathers at home keep it for their safety, why stop the ladies/widows etc that want to do the same from keeping them?
Re: Gun Ownership by 3viso(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2008
Is this hot-funmi- fire?

Before I post anything.
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2008
Is this hot-funmi- fire?

Before I post anything.

It's fire.funmi.hot! So, your ideology is dependent on who asked the question and not the question itself? Good to know.
Re: Gun Ownership by 3viso(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2008
ehhh
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2008
babe welcome back
with a red capet
Thank you, with a sincere heart.
Re: Gun Ownership by almondjoy(f): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2008
At least we can prove on this thread and hopefully subsequent ones that we are capable of discussing like human beings. Keep it up and please you guys should not have a relapse or suffer a withdrawal syndrome so soon.
Re: Gun Ownership by pahtahkee: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2008
almondjoy:

At least we can prove on this thread and hopefully subsequent ones that we are capable of discussing like human beings. Keep it up and please you guys should not have a relapse or suffer a withdrawal syndrome so soon.
Abeg, stick to the topic and contribute and stop this your general overseer of who says what and should not say what. undecided We all know how threads in the time past have derailed due to some of your deliberate postings therein. Then you begin to shout that they are attacking your undies undecided

If you got nothing to say, you can as well post your GOODBYE THREAD slogan that you have been doing for the past 2-3 days now. kiss

Hot.Funmi:

Is this really you? I am totally short of words. Nice to know there is a gentle side of you.
Re: Gun Ownership by almondjoy(f): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2008
GOODBYE THREAD!
Re: Gun Ownership by eldee(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2008
Gun ke, hmmn *picks up pen and starts to write*
Dear Hotfunmi,
                         Calvary greetings, I am very happy to announce to you that I have moved from the address I used to live, also I am very, very sorry for all that I consciously or unconsciously done to you. . .
embarassed grin
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2008
@eldee
but i know what your new address is, what makes you think i dnt own a gun? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Gun Ownership by eldee(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2008
starts to composing a new letter
Dear Toyin,
My sister in the faith, I am very sorry for. . . cry cheesy
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2008
lol
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 5:09am On Feb 19, 2008
By Eldee,
Gun ke, hmmn *picks up pen and starts to write*
Dear Hotfunmi,
                         Calvary greetings, I am very happy to announce to you that I have moved from the address I used to live, also I am very, very sorry for all that I consciously or unconsciously done to you. . . 

It's like you are an expert in 'hit and run'. Be careful because chics can always get your adress from yahoo unless they don't know your names.
Re: Gun Ownership by 3viso(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Never stop to dear you.
How can one enjoy thread without the existence of the peoples that matters?

when are you comming up with a hot thread cause am a kind of starving for it?
Re: Gun Ownership by Chacal: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2008
There's nuthing wrong with owning a gun. Its for your protection.

Guns are like condoms: It is better to HAVE IT when u don't need it than need it when u don't HAVE IT.

@ Islander,

Which of these handguns do u have?
I carry a DESERT EAGLE and sometimes .45 Smith & Wesson. grin grin grin
Is my gun bigger than yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giving Ur Body 2 A Guy Makes U Less Reputable Before Him. / What Would You Do If You Just Discovered You Have One Minute To Live? / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.