Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Gun Ownership - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gun Ownership (3429 Views)

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail / Can U Sex Your Sister At Gun Point? / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2008
And u wouldn't even shudder at the sight of blood with your own hands? Since u said u've not done it, i believe u still can't do it. Maybe its just an inflated desire in u waiting to be achieved but never will.

Gun for protection is something you acquire and pray never to use someday. It's like having a medical insurance, nobody wants to use his/her insurance even though they charge you arm and feet for it except for routine check ups. I'll rather see and endure his/her blood than let him/her enjoy the gory sight of my brain matters.
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2008
hotfunmi, spokesperson for the NRA grin

lets hope ur kids aren't the inquisitive kind. . .

http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/issues/?page=home

excerpts

Does a Gun in the Home Make You Safer?

No. Despite claims by the National Rifle Association (NRA) that you need a gun in your home to protect yourself and your family, public health research demonstrates that the person most likely to shoot you or a family member with a gun already has the keys to your house. Simply put: guns kept in the home for self-protection are more often used to kill somebody you know than to kill in self-defense; 22 times more likely, according to a 1998 study by the Journal of Trauma.[1] More kids, teenagers and adult family members are dying from firearms in their own home than criminal intruders. When someone is home, a gun is used for protection in fewer than two percent of home invasion crimes.[2] You may be surprised to know that, in 1999, according to the FBI's Uniform Crime Report, there were only 154 justifiable homicides committed by private citizens with a firearm compared with a total of 8,259 firearm murders in the United States. Once a bullet leaves a gun, who is to say that it will stop only a criminal and not a family member? Yet at every opportunity the NRA uses the fear of crime to promote the need for ordinary citizens to keep guns in their home for self-protection. Furthermore, the NRA continues to oppose life-saving measures that require safe-storage of guns in the home.

Keeping a Gun in the Home Can Be Deadly

Because handguns and other firearms are so easily accessible to many children, adolescents and other family members in their homes, the risk of gun violence in the home increases dramatically. Consider this: The risk of homicide in the home is three times greater in households with guns.[3] The risk of suicide is five times greater in households with guns.[4] What's more, tragic stories of accidental or unintentional shootings from the careless storage of guns at home are all too common. The statistic noted above bears repeating: a gun in the home is 22 times more likely to be used in a criminal, unintentional, or suicide-related shooting than to be used in a self-defense shooting. [5]

A Gun in the Home: Key Facts
From 1990-1998, two-thirds of spouse and ex-spouse murder victims were killed with guns.[6]
Guns are the weapon of choice for troubled individuals who commit suicide. In 1999, firearms were used in 16,599 suicide deaths in America. Among young people under 20, one committed suicide with a gun every eight hours.[7]
A gun in the home also increases the likelihood of an unintentional shooting, particularly among children. Unintentional shootings commonly occur when children find an adult's loaded handgun in a drawer or closet, and while playing with it shoot themselves, a sibling or a friend. The unintentional firearm-related death rate for children 0-14 years old is NINE times higher in the U.S. than in the 25 other countries combined.[8]

http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/2002/02.21/04-firearms.html

excerpts

Children in 'high-gun' states at far higher risk of harming selves, others
A new study from the School of Public Health (SPH) has found that in states and regions with higher levels of household firearm ownership, many more children are dying from homicide, suicide, and gun accidents. The differences in rates of violent death to children across states are large. The higher death rates in "high-gun" states are due to differences in deaths from firearms. This elevated rate of violent death to children in high gun states cannot be explained by differences in state levels of poverty, education, or urbanization.

http://www.ctsafekids.com/Fact_Sheets/fact5.htm

UNINTENTIONAL FIREARM INJURIES & DEATHS FACT SHEET

Unintentional shootings account for more than 20% of all firearm-related fatalities among children ages 14 and under and have become more common as the availability of firearms has increased. Americans possess more than 223 million firearms, including 77 million handguns. Nearly half of all homes in the U.S. have some type of firearm and one in four homes have a handgun.

Exposure to guns and access to a loaded firearm increases the risk of unintentional firearm-related death and injury to children. Unrealistic perceptions of children’s capabilities and behavioral tendencies with regard to guns are common, including misunderstanding a child’s ability to gain access to and fire a gun; distinguish between real and toy guns; make good judgments about handling a gun and consistently follow rules about gun safety.
Re: Gun Ownership by efuah(f): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2008
hotfunmi is really hot o! tongue

i kind of agree with pataki. . . me n gun no gree, no stay. . i mean i gat nothing to do with it! It has brought nothing but tears to the world! angry
Re: Gun Ownership by efuah(f): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2008
Re: Gun Ownership by almondjoy(f): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Lol, I got 9 lives. Why them no de ban[b] OYB[/b]?

I just love you.  I say it is a man's world now abi it is a man's website! grin  You got spunk.  Infact, you just made me go watch an all time favorite movie of mine. 

Thelma and Louise

I laff soteeeeeeeeeeeeeeey because na you a just dey remember. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

It chronicled the lives of 2 country women and what sexual harrassment and domestic abuse can drive females to do in some backwoods country cities in US here.  These two ladies sure did wonders with their guns--trying to fight harassment till death took them sadly enough.  They fought till the very end. Yes! You fight for what you believe in till you die! cool

Talking about guns---you never want to leave a pissed off, abused woman with a gun. Whether it is a Nigerian man oh, or one from Kafanchan--I really do not think my having a gun should be a problem to him.  Infact that should keep him tuned to the fact that I do not mess around with people who decide to threaten ma life, property or safety.  Especially, those ones that like to use their fist and beat women black and blue--to get some decent erectal capacity.

I really do not like guns especially with kids around the house, but from what a see around me here, it would not be a bad idea at all.  To many psychos.  If you are not battling rapists, it is pediphile.  If not catholic priest, it is babysitter or teachers in schools. If not maintenance man it is policeman or congressman. Drug dealers and gangsters nko? People over here have the nerve to break into peoples' homes to kidnap their kids for some sick entertainment. shocked

What about in Nigeria? If everyone had guns to protect themselves in Nigeria at least one armed robber would not make it alive out of peoples compounds or have the nerve to stop vehicles on the way in Nigeria to rob and kill citizens.  It would put some fear on those who like to break into people's houses to be raped, maimed and killed. shocked

In the final analysis--I am for gun support.  Man or woman--protect yourself from vermin!  I hope if a ever encountered a rapist God forbid--a would definitely need a gun to show him out of this world, without hesitation. kiss

The only bad news is that you have to take the good and the bad with it.  But the benefits far outweigh the risks.  In Nigeria most men will watch armed robbers rape their wives and daughters, then turn around to kick you out as damaged goods when you fight the next week. Instead of going to get their guns and defending their families!  If men will not come out and fight, heck we will do it ourselves.

Singin'
Jeannie's Got a Gun!

I love America---They right to bear arms.  I think ammma ready to take the good with the bad--university, post office or bank shooting or not.  No shaking!  How many women get raped or killed every year?  We will not even discuss the events in Nigeria.  Let sleepin' dogs lie a say! kiss  Those ones over there cannot even protect themselves from flies eating their food not to talk or armed robbers.  For you to have life you must not be afraid to die.  Nigerians understand that one?  Only to jump from one owanbe joint to another. If them hear sound of knock out, everyone go go hide under bed dey piss for pant! Cowards! embarassed Even the so-called head of the house holds!
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
too much movie. na wa ooo

americans and pple living in america wake up one morning they think of going to one university to end lives. may it never be ur portion.
Re: Gun Ownership by uspry1(f): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2008
i don't like having a gun around my house especially children. PERIOD!!! My parent has own licensed hunting rifles and hidden pistols with locked box (I KNOW WHERE) at their home since my childhood.

Even i went with hearing friend that has gun/rifle collections and own gun practicing shoot on their backyard (very large vacant wetland surrounding his house ISOLATED), by my curiosity, I asked him to try using 457 pistol. OH MY GOD when I shoot for practicing----DEAFENING LOUD! Still I never liked it- - -cannot imagine myself shoot with a gun at someone.

Too many tragedy in America as well as other countries!
Re: Gun Ownership by PLC: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2008
Do you have license to possess gun? If no, then, you are comparable to those cult guys, terrorists, armed robbers and assassins. If I may say again, having gun in your possession actually means what? Your pile of excuses does not make any sense at all because you cannot withstand gangland men when they strike. Just pray those rapists don't come to your way.

Anyway, if you need more of it, don’t hesitate to let me know. I will make it available with license. Though, I must first assess the kind of person you are as this will determine if you will get it. I can’t imagine myself making gun available to someone that will only lend a hand to criminals.
Re: Gun Ownership by LordReed(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2008
If u do shoot to kill in what u thot was an attempted burglary won't u b charged wit manslaughter?

I myself would not b uncomfortable if my partner decided she needed a gun to protect herself, I mean u never can b too careful in this world. Even if she never gets to fire the tin it's presence mayb comforting.

If any man feels his masculinity is being challenged by such an action he should buy his own gun a much bigger one lol!
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2008
If u do shoot to kill in what u thot was an attempted burglary won't u b charged wit manslaughter?
No, you are required to use any means necessary to defend yourself in such circumstance.
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2008
This girl lives in a paradise of her own imagination.
I'm more convinced she has serious issues.

Most people that own guns hardly ever talk about it and don't boast of blowing up peoples's skulls
That is a sure clue,you don't have one

a gun in the home is 22 times more likely to be used in a criminal, unintentional, or suicide-related shooting than to be used in a self-defense shooting. [5]
the above from Oyb's post summarizes it all.
This funmi of a girl is most likely to be killed by her own weapon than to kill a criminal.

since its obvious she picks losers as boyfriends ,I won't be surprised if they send her back to Ijebu ode with her own weapon grin
Re: Gun Ownership by LordReed(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2008
In dat case gat u some broda who can stand d heat lol

U use a .22? Den he could get a .45! U use a rifle? He'll get a sniper rifle with night vision lol! grin grin grin

Anyways girl b happy!
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2008
Not here to fight this night but I hope you are aware that what they call stuff in Nigeria/Brit is different from what they call it here. Rifle may be the appropriate name but handguns covers pistols and rifles in a hunters world.
Why should I lie about a damn gun they register here with $15? and about my age, what do you need it for? are you trying to propose?

The highlighted shows you have no clue what you're talking about.
Handguns in anybody's world specifically refers to smaller guns like pistols,revolvers,semiautomatics etc.
They are never licensed for hunting,they are specifically meant for killing people.

Hunters use Rifles or shot guns.
These are bigger longer guns that cannot be concealed.
Rifles are not referred to as handguns
Re: Gun Ownership by ifyalways(f): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
@topic,i have never seen a real gun live.my parents never had one and i dont think i wud be needing one.for those who feel they need it for one reason or the other,well goodluck to them just that i have heard alot of stories of ppl that either them or their kids got killed by their own gun either accidentally or in the heat of the moment.dont even like the sound of that,GUN OWNERSHIP shocked shocked shocked never thought of that b4.
Re: Gun Ownership by Islander(f): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2008
Yes! Yes! and YES, most definitely YES. I purchased a firearm 3 years ago after I was robbed by 3 thugs( they looked no older than 13 yrs old). Funny enough I used to meet them every evening on my block playing ball with my Nephew. Lo and behold one night I decided to walk to my aunts house( 4 blocks away) only to be held up and robbed, of $10 because that was all I had on me. I wish those goats would try that shit now, I am ready to do whatever deems fit to ensure my safety,
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2008
By Pahtakee,
You have been watching too much of crime scenes, Numbers, Criminal minds, NCIS, law and order and all sorts. Get your mind out of it. There are better ways to protect oneself that resorting to guns and violence.

I don't even watch TV, my life is preety much triangular, work, work, gym, sleep, work(except during the summer when I do hunting on the side). The only reason I have a TV is that I sometimes watch movies once in a blue moon but generally, I don't need a TV at home.
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2008
By Islander,
Yes! Yes! and YES, most definitely YES. I purchased a firearm 3 years ago after I was robbed by 3 thugs( they looked no older than 13 years old). Funny enough I used to meet them every evening on my block playing ball with my Nephew. Lo and behold one night I decided to walk to my aunts house( 4 blocks away) only to be held up and robbed, of $10 because that was all I had on me. I wish those goats would try that shit now, I am ready to do whatever deems fit to ensure my safety,

Thank you sister, some folks that are yet to visit the DC area or Detroit keep saying thrash here. Did you notice that most men from Naija kind of shrug or show signs of unapproval whenever you tell them you keep guns for protection?
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2008
By Oyb,
hotfunmi, spokesperson for the NRA

lets hope your kids aren't the inquisitive kind. . .

http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/issues/?page=home

excerpts

Does a Gun in the Home Make You Safer?

No. Despite claims by the National Rifle Association (NRA) that you need a gun in your home to protect yourself and your family, public health research demonstrates that the person most likely to shoot you or a family member with a gun already has the keys to your house. Simply put: guns kept in the home for self-protection are more often used to kill somebody you know than to kill in self-defense; 22 times more likely, according to a 1998 study by the Journal of Trauma.[1] More kids, teenagers and adult family members are dying from firearms in their own home than criminal intruders. When someone is home, a gun is used for protection in fewer than two percent of home invasion crimes.[2] You may be surprised to know that, in 1999, according to the FBI's Uniform Crime Report, there were only 154 justifiable homicides committed by private citizens with a firearm compared with a total of 8,259 firearm murders in the United States. Once a bullet leaves a gun, who is to say that it will stop only a criminal and not a family member? Yet at every opportunity the NRA uses the fear of crime to promote the need for ordinary citizens to keep guns in their home for self-protection. Furthermore, the NRA continues to oppose life-saving measures that require safe-storage of guns in the home.

Keeping a Gun in the Home Can Be Deadly

Because handguns and other firearms are so easily accessible to many children, adolescents and other family members in their homes, the risk of gun violence in the home increases dramatically. Consider this: The risk of homicide in the home is three times greater in households with guns.[3] The risk of suicide is five times greater in households with guns.[4] What's more, tragic stories of accidental or unintentional shootings from the careless storage of guns at home are all too common. The statistic noted above bears repeating: a gun in the home is 22 times more likely to be used in a criminal, unintentional, or suicide-related shooting than to be used in a self-defense shooting. [5]

A Gun in the Home: Key Facts
From 1990-1998, two-thirds of spouse and ex-spouse murder victims were killed with guns.[6]
Guns are the weapon of choice for troubled individuals who commit suicide. In 1999, firearms were used in 16,599 suicide deaths in America. Among young people under 20, one committed suicide with a gun every eight hours.[7]
A gun in the home also increases the likelihood of an unintentional shooting, particularly among children. Unintentional shootings commonly occur when children find an adult's loaded handgun in a drawer or closet, and while playing with it shoot themselves, a sibling or a friend. The unintentional firearm-related death rate for children 0-14 years old is NINE times higher in the US. than in the 25 other countries combined.[8]

http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/2002/02.21/04-firearms.html

excerpts

Children in 'high-gun' states at far higher risk of harming selves, others
A new study from the School of Public Health (SPH) has found that in states and regions with higher levels of household firearm ownership, many more children are dying from homicide, suicide, and gun accidents. The differences in rates of violent death to children across states are large. The higher death rates in "high-gun" states are due to differences in deaths from firearms. This elevated rate of violent death to children in high gun states cannot be explained by differences in state levels of poverty, education, or urbanization.

http://www.ctsafekids.com/Fact_Sheets/fact5.htm

UNINTENTIONAL FIREARM INJURIES & DEATHS FACT SHEET

Unintentional shootings account for more than 20% of all firearm-related fatalities among children ages 14 and under and have become more common as the availability of firearms has increased. Americans possess more than 223 million firearms, including 77 million handguns. Nearly half of all homes in the US. have some type of firearm and one in four homes have a handgun.

Exposure to guns and access to a loaded firearm increases the risk of unintentional firearm-related death and injury to children. Unrealistic perceptions of children’s capabilities and behavioral tendencies with regard to guns are common, including misunderstanding a child’s ability to gain access to and fire a gun; distinguish between real and toy guns; make good judgments about handling a gun and consistently follow rules about gun safety.
All these things you copy and paste from the net baffle me. Are you aware that gun control is a powerful weapon of politics in America? I'd prefer you use your mind for once and make a suggestion and not what somebody or some group wrote. I hope you've also seen Phillip Morris' literature on dangers of smoking?.
Re: Gun Ownership by Islander(f): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Thank you sister, some folks that are yet to visit the DC area or Detroit keep saying thrash here. Did you notice that most men from Naija kind of shrug or show signs of unapproval whenever you tell them you keep guns for protection?
LOl, maybe their "culture" is against that too,  undecided grin

On a more serious note, this is indeed becoming a menace.  Even in the so-called 'safe" areas( take for instance my neighbourhood)  Having or owning a gun is not a crime.  As long as it is kept for the purpose intended.  People need to wake up and face the music, Life as we once used to know it has changed,
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2008
@post
hell yea, if am allowed to posses a gun, i'll have like 2 of them. my aunt, when she used to work at Miami, since she's an RN she usually works at night, she told us she got robbed more than 5 time. one instance she parked her car in the parking lot and was walking inside the hospital and she got the feeling that someone was walking behind her. she turned, but no one was there. she said that her badge fell, and was bending to pick it when someone put a knife to her neck and told her to drop her purse and face the floor. the criminal took the purse. she reported him to the police and he was caught. am sure if she had a gun with her, it would not have happened. i think the next week, she resigned and applied to work at Memorial Regional. am just happy that the lunatic did not use the knife on her. . .

moi, i avoid going out late it night, just to live longer. . .this is ridiculous. . . embarassed
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2008
@the getting ban
girl, get use to it. i get ban just for requesting seun to do something. . . complaining for getting ban will get you another ban. . .i think seun prefers if you keeping making up new username to expand the NL members
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

It may be wiser to move.
relocate to a safer neighbourhood
living in a cheaper apartment and buying a gun with the difference is not wisdom grin

If your attacker has a gun he's more likely to pull and shoot before you open your cupboard or unzip your purse.
Only a very small number of home owners ever have to shoot at a criminal.
Re: Gun Ownership by pahtahkee: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

I don't even watch TV, my life is preety much triangular, work, work, gym, sleep, work(except during the summer when I do hunting on the side). The only reason I have a TV is that I sometimes watch movies once in a blue moon but generally, I don't need a TV at home.
Well if you are okay with that, its all good. Whatever rocks your boat. I need my TV at home. How can I know whats happening around the world? undecided
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2008
By Morenike,
@the getting ban
girl, get use to it. i get ban just for requesting seun to do something. . . complaining for getting ban will get you another ban. . .i think seun prefers if you keeping making up new username to expand the Nairaland members
Oooops, I didn't know that. So, how come he doesn't ban all these men?
Re: Gun Ownership by Islander(f): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2008
OMG, Education really is not common sense.  My sister paid 3 times the value of her home so she can raise her children in a "safe" environment.  Yet the 3 goats who held me up did so in this safe neighbour.  Moving to an even "safer" area, still I see thugs around.  

My in-law bought her house in a gated community. Yet she got home from work to meet her place broken into. I assume this therefore means she and others who own houses in "safer" neighbourhoods might as well be living up in the projects,

I just wish sometimes some of us would post using our brains instead of our newly found ego,
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
By pahtakee,
Well if you are okay with that, its all good. Whatever rocks your boat. I need my TV at home. How can I know whats happening around the world?
Net!
Re: Gun Ownership by holythug(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
approval in 9ja means more corpse on d streets
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2008
morenike09:

@post
hell yea, if am allowed to posses a gun, i'll have like 2 of them. my aunt, when she used to work at Miami, since she's an RN she usually works at night, she told us she got robbed more than 5 time. one instance she parked her car in the parking lot and was walking inside the hospital and she got the feeling that someone was walking behind her. she turned, but no one was there. she said that her badge fell, and was bending to pick it when someone put a knife to her neck and told her to drop her purse and face the floor. the criminal took the purse. she reported him to the police and he was caught. am sure if she had a gun with her, it would not have happened. i think the next week, she resigned and applied to work at Memorial Regional. am just happy that the lunatic did not use the knife on her. . .

moi, i avoid going out late it night, just to live longer. . .this is ridiculous. . . embarassed

Now do you realize that if she had a gun,it was more likely to be in that purse ?
guns give owners a false sense of security.
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2008
By Islander,
OMG, Education really is not common sense.  My sister paid 3 times the value of her home so she can raise her children in a "safe" environment.  Yet the 3 goats who held me up did so in this safe neighbour.  Moving to an even "safer" area, still I see thugs around.  

My in-law bought her house in a gated community. Yet she got home from work to meet her place broken into. I assume this therefore means she and others who own houses in "safer" neighbourhoods might as well be living up in the projects,

I just wish sometimes some of us would post using our brains instead of our newly found ego,  

Why waste your saliva on someone who will only succeed in getting you banned for her lame comments?
Re: Gun Ownership by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Oooops, I didn't know that. So, how come he doesn't ban all these men?

ohhh, he does. esp. mr pataki tongue . . . moi, i've gotten ban and got used to it. , trust me, if seun sees your message (and mines) he'll ban you in a quick sec. . .

holythug:

approval in Nigeria means more corpse on d streets
that's another issue. . . .even without approval in nigeria, they still use axes and ada and even juju, so Nigeria, is another matter completely. even with the cops, nothing is happening to keep its ppl safe. .
Re: Gun Ownership by holythug(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2008
wit cops olopa
it will b a battle field, we ll b avin a feel of ow iraq & afghanistan look durin dia heat
Re: Gun Ownership by HotFunmi1(f): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2008
By Morenike,
@post

moi, i avoid going out late it night, just to live longer. . .this is ridiculous
Don't walk around alone at night especially during winter. You are not allowed to carry a gun in the tri state, if you have to, it must be in the trunk of your car but dudes do it anyway.

My suggestion: Make the gun accessible through the back pidgeon hole that connects to your trunk.
Break the law for a minute if you live in an apartment where the parking lot is detached from the house.
Do not talk on your cell phone while working alone because it distarcts you.

DC is a war zone, thats why I laugh whenever they report about crime in Nigeria and anyone that lives out there must raise his/her ante.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House / Why Does He Keep Coming Back? / What Every Guy Wants To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.