Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Do You Like Most About Yourself? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? (11934 Views)

Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by RonneyMister: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
My Personality
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Iaz93: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
jiddah4eva: I liked everything about myself bt I wish I was a little bit taller...all the same I thank God for making me the way I am
are you short?
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Definitely has to be my doggedness and ability to always make something out of nothing...

Everything else about me still needs improvements/fine-tuning - not there yet...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Iaz93: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
My voice...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nnekacherry: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'm wonderfully and fearfully made
So i love everything about me...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
That’s cool...mind me asking how tall you're?
hornipipe: My height cool
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by paris10: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
My calmness, receptiveness and kindness towards others.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nice gurl...mind me asking how tall you're?
jiddah4eva: I liked everything about myself bt I wish I was a little bit taller...all the same I thank God for making me the way I am
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by illuminutty: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Fg

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by paparazzi1987(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
my programability wink
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
My sense of humour, personality and figure. Buh to be more specific, my brains-they hold everything, my eyebrows-they're quite sultry, my eyes-they're white, my nose-it's awkward, my cheek-it's cute and holdable, my lips-kissable, my ear-it hears everything, my ear hole-it holds my earring, my neck-it's long, my shoulder-yu can lean on it, my twins-they're intimidating, my hands-it's very long, my tummy-it's long and flat, my hips- shaped lyk a pear, my ahem-private, my legs-the length of it astounds me!,my feet-aw! They transport me around and help me walk... grin ...oh sorry you said what i lyk MOST...just got carried away kiss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by kingsots(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
I don't give up.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by oobim(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
It's got to b my kind heart.I'm a big time giver!I could empty my bank acc for anyone,i could give evrythn i own n wouldn't b moved.Physically;my height,skin n very white teeth.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Tascocent(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Not dat handsome but Dem Tall.............
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jan8: My sense of humour, personality and figure. Buh to be more specific, my brains-they hold everything, my eyebrows-they're quite sultry, my eyes-they're white, my nose-it's awkward, my cheek-it's cute and holdable, my lips-kissable, my ear-it hears everything, my ear hole-it holds my earring, my neck-it's long, my shoulder-yu can lean on it, my twins-they're intimidating, my hands-it's very long, my tummy-it's long and flat, my hips- shaped lyk a pear, my ahem-private, my legs-the length of it astounds me!,my feet-aw! They transport me around and help me walk... grin ...oh sorry you said what i lyk MOST...just got carried away kiss
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by jiddah4eva(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
grin
Iaz93:
are you short?
I'm nt short. Petite will do
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by jiddah4eva(f): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
sanb: Nice gurl...mind me asking how tall you're?[/quote[quote author=sanb]Nice gurl...mind me asking how tall you're?
5'2
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by maygah(f): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
My looks and the nice me
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
My easy-going nature..
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
sanb: That’s cool...mind me asking how tall you're?
i don't mind, last time i checked i was 6ft tall and that was about a year ago, i should be way more than that now wink cool
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
holly-pagan:
My long di.ck grin grin grin
seriously ? grin grin
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by pdtrainingblog(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
My GOD Given Personality and Purpose on Earth.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sauceEEP(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
my brains......
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Abyjah: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
I so much love the way I come on Nairaland to talk about Jesus. I know that I'll soon build a university and christian empire. Private jet on my mind before Xmas.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
dammytosh: i like the charm that comes with my personality.

Hate me 1,000,000 times before meeting me.

You need less than 5minutes to decide not to leave forever.

Wow.. I think that's awesome.

On my part, I think sometimes some people have some reasons to shy away from me after meeting, but I bet you, it's either out of jealousy or envy...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
hornipipe: i don't mind, last time i checked i was 6ft tall and that was about a year ago, i should be way more than that now wink cool

That will depend on how old you are... You know you stop adding height when you get to a certain age...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Misbee(f): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Have thought of it now and the answer EVERYTHING.I'm unique.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=jiddah4eva][/quote]

5'2" Like seriously? Are you sure you are well aware of your height? Just asking though...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
My high self esteem..
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jan8: My sense of humour, personality and figure. Buh to be more specific, my brains-they hold everything, my eyebrows-they're quite sultry, my eyes-they're white, my nose-it's awkward, my cheek-it's cute and holdable, my lips-kissable, my ear-it hears everything, my ear hole-it holds my earring, my neck-it's long, my shoulder-yu can lean on it, my twins-they're intimidating, my hands-it's very long, my tummy-it's long and flat, my hips- shaped lyk a pear, my ahem-private, my legs-the length of it astounds me!,my feet-aw! They transport me around and help me walk... grin ...oh sorry you said what i lyk MOST...just got carried away kiss

@bolded, you didn't specify if it's as straight as mine or it's just long and....smiley Just saying. Lol
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
paparazzi1987: my programability wink

Like being spontaneous?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover / 10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.