Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Do You Like Most About Yourself? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? (11963 Views)

Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Florena(f): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2012
Well..i love my height soooo much and d fact dat i'm calm and intelligent
u knw i'm always proud of myself anywhere i go because i knw wen it comes 2 brilliancy i knw i wil get at least a B and wen it comes 2 good look i can get a C God sha
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sucezTP(f): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
sKeetz:

YOU WISH! cheesy
LOL..
Don't be a confused fellow! My reasons are not far fetched. I will have you listen to ''miss independent by ne-yo'', first, you can now quote me after...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43am On Dec 21, 2012
Humour

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
sucezTP:
LOL..
Don't be a confused fellow! My reasons are not far fetched. I will have you listen to ''miss independent by ne-yo'', first, you can now quote me after...

I did buh the song is outdated for me...got me yawning
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sucezTP(f): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
sKeetz:

I did buh the song is outdated for me...got me yawning

LOL..
Well, i'm glad you did listen to the song! Its true that its outdated but, what i like most about it, is the lyrics. I, actually, used the title of that song to form my comment...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
I totally love the little girl that lives within me.She is so prone to mishaps but I love her still.she is so refreshing and easy. She constantly bails the mature side of me from aches and sorrows. She only needs to watch a film like 'Notting Hill' the 101 times to make her forget her unhappiness,crying&laughing like she's never seen it before.

I love my brows too,I think they are my best facial features but my friend -Debola says my eyes are. Whatever.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
sucezTP:

LOL..
Well, i'm glad you did listen to the song! Its true that its outdated but, what i like most about it, is the lyrics. I, actually, used the title of that song to form my comment...

I guess you didn't read the topic well, it says what you like most about yourself....not some old song lyrics
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sucezTP(f): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
OMG! Can't you just reason along with the lyrics and compare it to the first comment i made, when you quoted me!
I said i like the fact that i'm ''miss independent''.
Then, you said ''you wish'' and i told you not to be a confused fellow. I said that because i noticed you, probably, misunderstood my comment for a beauty pageant.
I don't talk too much jare...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2012
sucezTP: OMG! Can't you just reason along with the lyrics and compare it to the first comment i made, when you quoted me!
I said i like the fact that i'm ''miss independent''.
Then, you said ''you wish'' and i told you not to be a confused fellow. I said that because i noticed you, probably, misunderstood my comment for a beauty pageant.
I don't talk too much jare...

Okay miss independent....we are not quarreling, lets not get caught up in the moment...[size=1pt]I don't talk much too, just couldn't help not making a conversation with a miss independent, xo how do you do, ma'am??[/size] cheesy
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sucezTP(f): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
sKeetz:

Okay miss independent....we are not quarreling, lets not get caught up in the moment...[size=1pt]I don't talk much too, just couldn't help not making a conversation with a miss independent, xo how do you do, ma'am??[/size] cheesy

Lol..we ain't quarrelling na...
Anyways, miss independent is doing fine, thanks...!
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by fuckluv(f): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2012
My unpredictable nature kiss
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
sucezTP:

Lol..we ain't quarrelling na...
Anyways, miss independent is doing fine, thanks...!
UWC!
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dacutie1(f): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2012
my face grin....my gapped teeth , my dimples, my lips kiss
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dacutie1(f): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2012
but most importantly, my good heart smiley
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by poshest(f): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2012
The fact that am disciplined,very smart,lovely dentition and sexy eyes.above all highly spiritual.it has kept me going.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
poshest: The fact that am disciplined,very smart,lovely dentition and sexy eyes.above all highly spiritual.it has kept me going.

What is your personality type? Type 1
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by lipsyliscious: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Everything bt most of all my smile n I'm so good @ giving advice even 2 myself! I tell myself d hard truth so ur insulting hardly hurts
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 27, 2012
my uniqueness. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:
my uniqueness. smiley

kiss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 28, 2012
linda_1:

kiss

cool cool

how have you been sis? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

cool cool

how have you been sis? smiley

I'm good how are you hun? cheesy
long time no talk, was santa claus good this year? lol
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 28, 2012
linda_1:

I'm good how are you hun? cheesy
long time no talk, was santa claus good this year? lol

yes he was!! smiley
very good in fact.
and how was your x-mas?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

yes he was!! smiley
very good in fact.
and how was your x-mas?

It was okay, I was and still sick sad
I hope I get better soon so I can enjoy new year cool tongue
any plans for new year? cheesy
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 28, 2012
linda_1:

It was okay, I was and still sick sad
I hope I get better soon so I can enjoy new year cool tongue
any plans for new year? cheesy

sorry to hear that sis. undecided i was in your shoes about a month ago and it
wasn't pretty!! i hope you are not suffering too much. please do take care of yourself
so you can enjoy the new year. kiss

and at the moment, i have a few ideas but i am not sure what i will do exactly.
may go out of town or to a friend's to celebrate. yourself? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

sorry to hear that sis. undecided i was in your shoes about a month ago and it
wasn't pretty!! i hope you are not suffering too much. please do take care of yourself
so you can enjoy the new year. kiss

and at the moment, i have a few ideas but i am not sure what i will do exactly.
may go out of town or to a friend's to celebrate. yourself? smiley

awwww " Please take care youself" you're so sweet kails, yea I'm takin care myself, I just took some medicine smiley
I don't know yet, probably going to my brothers house, he's doing a big party wink

kiss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
linda_1:

awwww " Please take care youself" you're so sweet kails, yea I'm takin care myself, I just took some medicine smiley
I don't know yet, probably going to my brothers house, he's doing a big party wink

kiss

Seriously sis. I hope you get better so you can
hang out with your bro and have a good time. kiss

please let me know how it goes!! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ucheosefoh: My sense of humour
I've never noticed that.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
maxwello.yg:
I've never noticed that.

grin grin

@linda i see u. kiss
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by True2myself24(f): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2012
My eyes, my stubbornness, and my gentleness.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
My eyebrows. [size=16pt]totally my eyebrows[/size]
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Missyetty(f): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
I respect myself a lot and i love my tiny waist...#wink
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by gracile(f): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
I like my face and then i like the way i like almost everybody or everything.. my friends will say 'Grace, the day u say u don't like something or someone then we will really be surprised', lol no time for hating joh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent / 'Delay Is Not Denial' - Lady Congratulates Her Elderly Aunt Who Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.