Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pregnant Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Girlfriend (1982 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend / LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) / Photos: Pregnant Girlfriend Fights Bride At Her Wedding [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Girlfriend by izeek(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2008
i have this girl friend, i love her no doubt, but right now she is pregnant and am not ready for a kid yet. though i work but i still have a long way ahead of me. so what do u guys think, i need advise.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by almondjoy(f): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2008
Well, tell her your feelings and hear what she says.  I am sure y'all can come to "some" form of an agreement!  Too late for all that a think, since you did not have a contingent plan prior to this occurence.  Damage control is the plan in the form of "operation search and rescue" here before it degenerates to "operation search and recovery"-- in other words (before someone dies!)

Goodluck! kiss
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by begood1: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2008
think twice on marrying her as you said you love her,
if you seem not to change your mind
agree to keep the baby with her, after child birth, send the baby to your parents for upbringing and take full responsibility of the baby then continue with ur life.
Who knows if u may not be able to have another in future?? but i dont pray for that ooo
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by Easybaby(f): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2008
i still have a long way ahead of me
sad angry

when you are busy browsing her website, you forgot your way ahead sad angry
sigh sad angry
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by creamdream: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING A SHARP SHOOTER, THE MORAL IS NEVER TAKE APANALTY KICK IF YOU DONT INTEND TO SCORE.OR AT LEAST MAKE SURE THE GOALKEEPER(Cd) IS SHARP ENUFF, YOU MUST CARRY YOUR CHILD O.NA YOU GET AM,

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by creamdream: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2008
Easybaby:

sad angry

when you are busy browsing her website, you forgot your way ahead sad angry
sigh sad angry
yES, THE GUY DID NOT ONLY BROWSE O!! HE SIGNED UP, GOT A VALID USERNAME AND EITHER GOT A PASSWORD OR HACKED HIS WAY INSIDE HER "HOTMAIL" lOGGING IN SEVERAL TIMES, DOWNLOADING ALL SORTS "AKAMU" (HOPE U KNOW DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD VIRUS SHA, ANYHOW MAKE SURE SAY YOU NO FORMATT ANYTHING THERE O!! SHE MUST TO PRINT OUT THAT MATTER BY THE END OF NINE MONTH!!
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by creamdream: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2008
, THE GUY DID NOT ONLY BROWSE O!! HE SIGNED UP, GOT A VALID USERNAME AND EITHER GOT A PASSWORD OR HACKED HIS WAY INSIDE HER "HOTMAIL" lOGGING IN SEVERAL TIMES, DOWNLOADING ALL SORTS "AKAMU" (HOPE U KNOW DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD VIRUS SHA, ANYHOW MAKE SURE SAY YOU NO FORMATT ANYTHING THERE O!! SHE MUST TO PRINT OUT THAT MATTER BY THE END OF NINE MONTH!!
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by BTT(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2008
creamdream:

YES, THE GUY DID NOT ONLY BROWSE O!! HE SIGNED UP, GOT A VALID USERNAME AND EITHER GOT A PASSWORD OR HACKED HIS WAY INSIDE HER "HOTMAIL" lOGGING IN SEVERAL TIMES, DOWNLOADING ALL SORTS "AKAMU" (HOPE You KNOW DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD VIRUS SHA, ANYHOW MAKE SURE SAY YOU NO FORMATT ANYTHING THERE O!! SHE MUST TO PRINT OUT THAT MATTER BY THE END OF NINE MONTH!!

Co-sign! grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2008
there are two advice i'll give you:
1. Don't you ever even think of aborting that baby. . .it's a Legalized Crime called Killing
2. Marry her or stay with her . . . dnt you let take care of the pregnancy alone

what were you guys thinking? how much does condom cost? it is too hard to put a condom on before your sexual escapade? ok, so you dnt have money for condom, there are other preventions such as abstinence or not letting your Jack next to her Jill angry
now you dnt want the kid. . .well too bad, you made the kid and you're not killing that kid. you work, then you should have been facing your work instead of thinking about her Jill. . .abeg, dnt kill that baby, it might be your only chance at getting a biological child.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by omega25red(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2008
first thing you should do is start using some form of birth control when you mess with girls who you are not ready to be tied down to also have a candid conversation with her about your feelings regarding the pregnancy and if she decides to keep the baby (because it's her body) whether you want to marry her or not its your resposibility to make sure that the child is well taken care of.

good news that you at least have a job now dont do anything to loose that job

good luck
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by adekennis(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2008
creamdream:

yES, THE GUY DID NOT ONLY BROWSE O!! HE SIGNED UP, GOT A VALID USERNAME AND EITHER GOT A PASSWORD OR HACKED HIS WAY INSIDE HER "HOTMAIL" lOGGING IN SEVERAL TIMES, DOWNLOADING ALL SORTS "AKAMU" (HOPE You KNOW DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD VIRUS SHA, ANYHOW MAKE SURE SAY YOU NO FORMATT ANYTHING THERE O!! SHE MUST TO PRINT OUT THAT MATTER BY THE END OF NINE MONTH!!
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
una no go let dem gimme memo for ma lafta here oo! grin
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by angel101(f): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2008
whatever u do has to be with mutual consent (yours and you girl's) so what u need to do is discuss whatever options u are considering with her.
whatever happened to safe sex anyway?
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by bilhadday: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
I don't think you ever think of this "the mistake one makes to get impregnated or to impregnate someone is what some others do to contact HIV/AIDS. Now you have an unprotected sex despite all the shouting of the radio stations and tv station adverts.

Secondly, if i should read your mind, you are suggesting an abortion, if that is true, then you should not talk when people criticize people like Dr. Rev King and host that kills to live.

Therefore, I wont be among the multitude that advise you to abort or kill the baby, it might even be the only child you will have, only God knows (I don't pray to you for that), I am saying this because am a victim, my dad suggest that my mom abort me, but she insist and today. I am the only child of my father, take a look at that, what would have happened if, my mother agree with the term.

So please think twice before you leep once.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by TOYOSI20(f): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2008
All I'll advice u to do is to brace up and face the situation u placed yourself in

squarely,

If u have to work twice as hard, then do,

Both of u are about to tackle the most important responsibilities of your lives.

And also supportive family members can help as well.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by outlaws(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2008
cool
What’s up Poster? Do you know how many children that live with their single mother or grandmother without their father around? The father is around with another woman in a different location. I will let you google or yahoo that up yourself since you are the one that got yourself into this.

Mr. Poster, you are a disgrace to brotherhood. You are man enough to impregnate a woman but not man enough to take care of your responsibilities.

Wonders shall never end, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by opokonwa(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2008
@poster
I think you should have kept your manliness where it belonged in the first place; in your trouser.
After f**king for free (unprotected) and giving her belle, you come to Nairaland to ask 'so what do you guys think?'

If you are not man enough to shoulder responsibilities, then don't f**k!
Stop bringing unwanted babies into this world!
Stop prompting abortions!

And stop causing unnecessary and avoidable traumatic experiences! angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by synderella: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2008
You cant have it both ways forever dearie, you better marry her! Afterall it takes two!!!
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by queen01(f): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
I think you should have kept your manliness where it belonged in the first place; in your trouser.
After f**king for free (unprotected) and giving her belle, you come to Nairaland to ask 'so what do you guys think?'

If you are not man enough to shoulder responsibilities, then don't f**k!
Stop bringing unwanted babies into this world!
Stop prompting abortions!

And stop causing unnecessary and avoidable traumatic experiences!

honestly u read ma mind, just what i wanted to say,

u know, u men will never cease to amaze me gosh!!! hissssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by 3viso(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2008
This question should have come before inserting your sim card not after.
           the only advice I'll give is next time you're passing through a medicine store stop and ask of a light plastic bag I think it's called CONDOM,
                 IF THEY DON'T HAVE USE PURE WATER BAG TO WRAP.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by modupsie(f): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2008
Don't try to abort that innocent child,just ask God for forgiveness and direction.
u guys can get married if u r still in love but don't let the pregnancy be the main reason
for getting married. u might not be happy thereafter.
Am talking from experience.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2008
y did u ve SEX when u know u were not ready to be a father, d deal is done, since u said u love her, u should keep both her nd d baby ok
dont think of ABORTION because she might die in d cause of dat

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by Cassiel(f): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2008
First,congrats dude,u'r gonna be a father!(tho an unprepared one,but still a father).second,the deed's done, damage control next, here comes the bride,all dressed in white, grin u may not hav much money now,but hey,you n ur girl shld suffer together(ur punishment),and when the money comes,ur love will be stronger(compensation).goodluck!
p.s, sha keep us posted on what u do,cos i'm watchin out for part 2 !
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by dellynash(f): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2008
let her keep the pregnancy while u do all the shoping and pre-natal consultation, don't even dare abortion.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by t4tgirl(f): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2008
Enough!!! apportioning blame wouldn't solve or change the issue at hand. If you truly love her and are not ready for marriage then dont marry her but be there to support her and your baby no matter what.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by Dreloaded(f): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
Typical.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by Jairzinho(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2008
LISTEN WELL & LISTEN GOOD ,FOR I SHALL SAY THIS ONLY ONCE:

WHATEVER YOU DO - DON'T ABORT THAT CHILD !
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by Busta(f): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2008
It takes 2, why u trying to blame her for getting pregnant?

enways, as long as u working, u better have the baby. U're responsible enuff to have unsafe sex then, be responsible enuff for the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by spoilt(f): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2008
Did we mount her with you? angry
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by HotFunmi1(f): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2008
By Morenike,
there are two advice i'll give you:
1. Don't you ever even think of aborting that baby. . .it's a Legalized Crime called Killing
2. Marry her or stay with her . . . dnt you let take care of the pregnancy alone
While I agree with option 1 but option 2 is way out of line. I don't advise anybody to marry somebody because there is pregnancy in line. He is obliged to stay with her during the pregnancy, assist her in taking care of the baby but if he's not in tune with her, why condemn him to everlasting misery?
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by izeek(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2008
firts i dint apportion any blame on her, if anything i think i have all the blame on me.
2. soo many guys her have critisized me like they themselves havent for one reason or another slept with somegirl without rubber. make una dey truthful to una selfs.
if there is any1 here that has never at a point had sex without protection, truthfuly raise ur hand?
and well as for marrying her or not, the baby will never come in as the yard stick to doing that.
i have decided to keep my son, so watever comes after that i will accept.

the rest of you i have only 1 word for you guys,
hope u will take the advise u gave me here wenever its ur turn.
or e don already happen. tell me wetin u do. i dey wait.
tanx y'all.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by bilhadday: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
Gud guy, but why not admit and stop redirecting the advise. just press further. and please invite me for the naming ceremony in the next few month oooo.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend by chikibaybi(f): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2008
u av no choice other than to accept ur kid and marry the mother, when u know u were not ready for kids, why did u do it. congrats, father to be, next time u use protection

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbanje' Love, One Of A Kind. / Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? / She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.