Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? (11815 Views)

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Wendyslim(f): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Men of course, wen dey start seen another lady dey assume is better than you shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wendyslim: Men of course, wen dey start seen another lady dey assume is better than you shocked shocked shocked
sad thing is they will never knw what they had until they lose it
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by redcliff: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Revolva: The women because they all have fish brain !!!!!!laffin in my satas voice * Ho * HO *Ho

Merry christmas
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by allout: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Depends on the stage the relationship is @ A guy falling in love for the first time would do nothing to hurt his babe, but after enough heart aches. . . guy turns evil hearted till he's had his fill of vengeance. Babes on the other hand keeps hoping she'll get it right (the good ones ooooh!), more often than not ends up with dude with wounded heart, out for blood.

Bottom line, ladies should be more careful. Guys love to sample even after getting married.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by laykhorn(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: It's men mostly... Especially the ones on NL ( not all of them though)
1. they want to chase women out of their own league
2. Most of them brag about cheating but they want a faithful woman
3. They talk about dating a Kim k or nicki Minaj's look alike but they don't even live in apartments bigger than any of these ladies bathrooms grin
4. They always have something negative to say about women, but they expect respect from the same women
5. They are always makin noise about marrying the 'wifey material' but once they are married they start chasing the ones that are not wife material undecided
Ayaff die.. See this woman as she lash us. I disagree with that bathroom rubish sha
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Good for both of you
I dnt blame u. *stil piss_ing on ur head;-)*
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Morgan1092: I enjoy piss_ing on my uncles head;-)*

Punk! That's your problem
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
REALITY101:

My mother is a Punk!
Dats vry true
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Zenanted(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
When a Guy does Something Wrong! Girl : You broke my Favorite Lamp!
Boy : It was an Accident... I didn't mean to..!
Girl : I can't believe you did this.
Boy : I'm Sorry.. !! sad When a Girl does Something Wrong! Boy : You Lost My Dog??!!!
Girl : It was an Accident. I didn't mean to!
Boy : I can't believe you did this.
Girl : I already feel bad about it..!! Stop making me feel Worse..!!
Boy : I'm Sorry..!!sad
If u believe dis u cn judge it by urslf
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
laykhorn:
Ayaff die.. See this woman as she lash us. I disagree with that bathroom rubish sha
are u one of those guys grin
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wendyslim: Men of course, wen dey start seen another lady dey assume is better than you shocked shocked shocked

But this also applies to some women. This is not a black or white problem. And we have to take into consideration that men cheat with other women.

One didn't have to be a soothsayer to know that almost everyone on this thread will point fingers at the other gender.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
laykhorn:
go to sleep
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by BB12(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Revolva: The women because they all have fish brain !!!!!!laffin in my satas voice * Ho * HO *Ho

Why not say the likes of those you've dated are the ones with fish brains. This is highly suggestive of the kind of brain in your cranium! angry

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by chukiz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
For every troublesome/nagging woman/girl their is a man behind.

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by GentleNaaz(m): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
My grl dy Bleep up but lik Kanu Nwankwo, "i am determined n e no dy bitter me cos she dy better me"
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by True2myself24(f): 1:52am On Dec 19, 2012
nollywood20: Who started the first problem?
Adam or Eve?

Neither. It was the snake.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by sfx9ja(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2012
Morgan1092: More light on ur response
use ur tongue count ur teeth.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by BANGASOUP1: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2012
AND HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF >?>>> AND FRIED YAM FROM MAMA KELECHI IN OWERRI IMO STATE? I BEG NEXT TOPIC JOOR
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by greatgeo(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2012
[quote author=Ada Nri1]It goes both ways. Men can be unbelievably selfish! And women can be incredibly blunt and intolerant. These two don't mix, so there'll always be problems
does it mean that women are not selfish cos only the man dat women always complain of been selfish.i dont get it pls
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by dasparrow: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2012
Morgan1092: Men n women who do u tink causes more problem in a relationship (wit reasons).
For me, i tink its women, because d listen 2 alot of gossips, always suspecting d innocent dude (like me) n d worst is always demanding 4 financial assistance. Whts urs?

You are just a bloody unemployed chauvinist who has nothing better to do in life that to castigate women. I feel sorry for the woman who went through pain and discomfort to bring you into this pathetic world. What is the purpose of this thread? How old are you that you don't know that both men and women cause problems in relationships?
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2012
dasparrow:

I am just a bloody unemployed chauvinist who has nothing better to do in life than to castigate women. I feel sorry for my mother who went through pains and discomfort to bring me into this pathetic world. I jst love dis thread
Better 4u
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by ouchmanuc: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2012
i think is the ladies

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by cowgurl: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2012
yada, yada, yada!
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by collinsn007(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2012
truly at times women cn problematic in nature in those days it ws nt as bad as it is 2day though am nt sayin men r exemptd bt even d bible made some reference 2 d topic bt sincerely 2 find a gud woman in dis era is very difficult only God cn give u d rite 1 provided u hv d rite motives
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by ezeama1010(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
na d gal na... wey she don begin ask for dat stuff all d time guy man go dey fear to come home..lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by xyoung: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: It's men mostly... Especially the ones on NL ( not all of them though)
1. they want to chase women out of their own league
2. Most of them brag about cheating but they want a faithful woman
3. They talk about dating a Kim k or nicki Minaj's look alike but they don't even live in apartments bigger than any of these ladies bathrooms grin
4. They always have something negative to say about women, but they expect respect from the same women
5. They are always makin noise about marrying the 'wifey material' but once they are married they start chasing the ones that are not wife material undecided
Very intelligent and true comment
Love you for opening my eyes
*timetochange*
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Metalgoong(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
dasparrow:

You are just a bloody unemployed chauvinist who has nothing better to do in life that to castigate women. I feel sorry for the woman who went through pain and discomfort to bring you into this pathetic world. What is the purpose of this thread? How old are you that you don't know that both men and women cause problems in relationships?

You are just a frustrated and angry hag . . you complain about everything around you, including the almighty America where you live. I do understand your plight!It is obvious that Nigerian men don't want your flappy and wrinkled body, neither do the white men that surround you. You really need some psychiatric help. . .
You lack the moral impetus to caution the originator of this thread because you spend most of your time in this forum deriding Nigerian males. . . . Venting your anger on faceless Nairaland/Nigerian males or their mothers wont extricate you from your mental disabilities and dating woes.

Please seek help!!!!

signed : Chairman of the Chauvinists. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Pretty32(f): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
What keeps a guy and a girl together for a very long period of tym
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pretty32: What keeps a guy and a girl together for a very long period of tym
Re u asking a question or wht?
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by nedra: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pls what did d HolyBook mean when it said "the worst tin dat can hapen to a man is to marry a bad wife"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.