Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils (22563 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / One Dies As Roof Crashes On Pupils, Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by pankras1: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2012

Principal, Ajuwon Senior High School, Ajuwon, Ifo Local Government Area, Ogun State, Rev. Olufunke Oladeojobi, has been quizzed by the police for allegedly conducting virginity tests on the pupils.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Oladeojobi, who was described as a strict disciplinarian, by her pupils called in a nurse and jointly carried out virginity tests on a group of 10 students last week Monday.

It was further learnt that the principal did not seek the consent of the parents/guardians of the pupils before conducting the test on Senior Secondary School 1 pupils.

During the test, it was alleged that the principal and the nurse whose name could not be ascertained allegedly dipped their fingers into the pupils’ private parts.

After the exercise, which took place at the principal’s office, each of the pupils was given an exercise book.

A 15-year-old pupil, who identified herself simply as Ayo, said the principal came into the classroom on the day and announced that all female SSS 1 pupils should converge on the assembly ground.

She said the principal subsequently asked that those who had yet to lose their virginity should stand apart.

Ayo said, “We are over 600 in SSS 1 but only about 300 of us are females. Those of us that are virgins are 38 and we were matched into the principal’s office with the assistance of members of staff.

“They subsequently divided us into three groups of 10, 15 and 13 and I was in the second group. The principal later addressed us and threatened that any pupil who fails the test would have her name written in the school’s black book and would be suspended.

Ayo said she became apprehensive when everyone who emerged from the office where the test was being carried out came out with a sad and disgusting look.

She said, “When my class captain emerged from the room, I asked her why anyone that came out of the office looked depressed? I was held spell bound when she told me that the principal and the nurse dipped their fingers in turns into their private parts, adding that she had started bleeding as a result of the penetration

“Just as I was asking further questions from her, the principal dashed out of her office and announced that she had discovered one student who had lost her virginity out of the 10 students that were examined.

“She wrote her name on one of the notice boards in her office and ordered the rest of us to return to our various classes. Two of my friends who had similar experiences burst into tears as they narrated what happened.”

Thirteen-year-old SSS I pupil of the school, identified simply as Ujunwa, said the principal was happy that she was able to “catch a promiscuous pupil” as she felt proud to discuss it on the assembly ground the next day.

She, however, added that her joyous moments was soon short-lived when the parents of the 10 pupils stormed the school in protest against the development.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the pupils rebelled against Oladeojobi last Wednesday as they did a sit-in on the assembly ground protesting and demanding that she should be redeployed from the school.

It was gathered that it was the teachers’ intervention that calmed the pupils.

Ujunwa said, “The parents of the girl that was said to have lost her virginity who happens to be a member of the Press Club and the other nine parents besieged the school last Tuesday and Wednesday and queried our principal for conducting such an unauthorised test on their children.

“The parents then came with policemen attached to the Ajuwon Police Division where they had reported the incident on Thursday and arrested our principal.”

When our correspondent visited the school on Tuesday, the school had closed for the term while Oladeojobi’s office was shut. Her telephone rang out while a text message sent to her phone was not responded to.

When contacted, the Divisional Police Officer of Ajuwon Division, Mr. Waheed Yusuf, a Chief Superintendent of Police, confirmed the incident to our correspondent.

He said the investigation into the matter was still “ongoing” and declined further comment until “investigations were concluded.”

But, a policeman attached to the station who spoke on the condition of anonymity said Oladeojobi owned up to the incident.

He said, “She confessed that she conducted virginity tests on the pupils and that ‘she was trying to help them.’ We took her in for questioning on Thursday and Friday but she was not detained as my superiors were taking into consideration that she is a civil servant.

“We might have some problems if she (Oladeojobi) is to be charged to court for intimate assault because the matter was reported to the police late and no medical examination was immediately done on the affected pupils to use as a proof in the law court.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/principal-quizzed-for-conducting-virginity-tests-on-pupils/
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nna na waya oo

Nonsense police are already twisting the case...

I know it is a crime to mention my comment position. Dont tempt me pls...

5 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by movmentish(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
2nd.........**dem dey do for boys

3 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by movmentish(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
2nd.........**dem dey do for boys Make one woman do me hand job

3 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by guguz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Indecent assault. WTF got into her head! Who send am? Abi, she be lesbobo ni?

2 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Libkid(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
The principal don get spiritual konji and d students don dey make him to dey soji.abeg dat nurse and principal should b locked up in d prison
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Kslib(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
What da effff That principal is a pevert and needs to be jailed.. What nonsense,who gave you the right to dip your stinking dirty hands in a childs private part.. Those children have lost their innocence and something just gives me the feeling that some might wanna try it again with some boy or stick or with their fingers ....
Make i marry,born pikin and any modafuucking cursed entity try dat nonsense with my baby girl,i swear,that will be the last thing that person does in this life,even if the person papa na OBAMA... Rubbish

14 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Shuen: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Disgusting,she over stepped her boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
LoL damn they stuck their fingers up inside those stank azzz Twaats.

Many young girls don't even know how to wash properly

Combine that with that Naija Heat

I bet the Principal was sniffing and liqqing her fingers shortly after smelling each rancid Vajina.

What a Sick Biitch.

My Kind of Gal. tongue

Aye Mamii, Bring your fingers home to Papii tonight after you finish playing with all the little girls Vajinas at school today.

I would Marry Her.<3
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Kslib: What da effff That principal is a pevert and needs to be jailed.. What nonsense,who gave you the right to dip your stinking dirty hands in a childs private part.. Those children have lost their innocence and something just gives me the feeling that some might wanna try it again with some boy or stick or with their fingers ....
Make i marry,born pikin and any modafuucking cursed entity try dat nonsense with my baby girl,i swear,that will be the last thing that person does in this life,even if the person papa na OBAMA... Rubbish

You never even see wife...

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Don't believe everything u read....xmas is coming even punch dey find xmas goat.....virginity test ko virginity flight ni...
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by IncomeTutor: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
For the principal to be doubly sure that
the girls are virgins, he should have done
the real virginity test i.e. he should have
used his "joystick!"
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

Is the principal mad ni? How dare her finger those girls in the name of conducting test?

Even my mama who was checking to know if my sisters and I were still virgins didn't deep her finger or hand into us.

That principal had better come clean as to why she did what she did.angry

3 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by fittty(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
grin
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Otseh: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
what does she mean by viginity test. where is that topic in the school curicullum.she should be questioned vrey well on what she did with the students. i hope she didn't do it for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
These Yoruba Women are Freaks Ehhh?<3 tongue

Ayo IlEke-IdI let me smell ya Hands Girl....

3 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by lavivifubs: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Such an indecent act is capable of transmitting diseases from one young girl to another, particularly where the principal and the nurse did not use seperate hand gloves and did not wash their hands at every "test"....that is if they used hand gloves or had water at all.

6 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by glassman: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
But what exactly was she up to cos ders no nid dippin ur hands in there for virginity testing.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Tolexander: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
.ara mee riri, mo ri ori olongbo late(wonder wey i neva see before, i see a cat's head for canter).
Another mental disturbance cos if it is in US, or Europe, they may need to test her if she is ok.
Abi ewo ni ere tikabodi?
But the thing hard small o! 300+ gurls in in SS1, 38-X gurls are virgin. E be like say some girls don disvirgined since embryo cos them papa no go leave them mama alone, straff mama and disvirgin the embryo join.

5 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
My diick got hard as hell reading this story.

This is some Lesbian Pawn Shiit.

One of the Best Threads i ever read on Nairaland.

Im smelling every Yoruba Lady Hand I meet from Now On.

God Knows what she's probably been up to.

I wonder if she stuck her fingers inside of their Rancid azzzes as well.

I wonder if she Had Longgg Fingers..... shocked

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by lafuria1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
out of 300 female pupils in SS 1 only 38 are virgins, ovoko...... na wa o.

the principal had no right to try such test on them without the parent conset...how did she even intend to help them puzzules me.
boys always go undetected as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Gerrard59(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
That woman should be sued to court,it is arrant breach of privacy.

You dont mix religion with education.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Dygeasy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
IncomeTutor: For the principal to be doubly sure that
the girls are virgins, he should have done
the real virginity test i.e. he should have
used his "joystick!"
you rushed through the post so you could write this? Smh.... Sorry the principal is a woman!

4 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by callmebettyetta: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
I think she is in a society, she don't right on one privacy.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Super1759: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
just ss1, out of 300 girls, 38 are virgins! Smh

Now! That madam principal's test has been conducted, what is she going to do with the result?

2 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by RedLight1: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: These Yoruba Women are Freaks Ehhh?<3 tongue

Ayo IlEke-IdI let me smell ya Hands Girl....
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
I bet some of those Young Women Enjoyed Every Moment of it.

Principal Yoruba Lady pulls her fingers out of Ashley, and there is a thick big white Glob of a Gooey Yuckyuck hanging off of her Finger.....

Yeah Ashley enjoyed that Shitt.

Ashley was visiting the principal office everyday.

Ashley done came three times on that Woman's Fingers.....

"Olufunke..Olufunke Can you Check me again please"....

Ashley a freak, Bussin multiple Orgasmms off getting her Nana examined

Ashley get on out of my Office, i don't have time for this Bullshit
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by freecocoa(f): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Gerrard59:

You dont mix religion with education.
Is it a religious thing to deep fingers into little girls?

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lol out of 300 ss1 female students between the ages of 14-16 only 38 are virgins lmao..
Are the students silly or something ? Why let someone dip her finger into you puzzy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by jhydebaba(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Holy shyte!!! shocked shocked shocked just 38 out of 300 can confidently claim to be virgin.
Very soon now, these girls will be telling us that I passed out of secondary school before I got disV.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / Are Beans Carbohydrates Or Protein / UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.