Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils (22572 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / One Dies As Roof Crashes On Pupils, Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Cupidkc(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: If i were a parent in Nigeria, honestly after reading this i would have no problem sending my daughter back to school the next day.

A Big Deal out of Nothing.

If the Principal was a Male, that would be a completely different story.
WHO/WHAT ARE U?

2 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Please, speak what you know of. Many african girls who lose their virg!nity early have been abused by older men. If you want to speak of morals, tell the men to look in the mirror.

[size=13pt]Preach Sister!!![/size] cool
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by ochallo: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
For those who dont know.

Ifo in yoruba slang means f.u.c.kin.g
Ladies in that small community live up to that name. I stayed 6 months in that area and i know what i mean, by 15 years, most girls already have a child.

P.S. the principal is an asshole.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by tpapi: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
Out of 300 girls in SS1 only 38 r virgins,wao dat mins dis girls r rily bbangin their lives out
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by StOla: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Is it a religious thing to deep fingers into little girls?

The news states clearly that the principal is a Reverend, and she claims she was trying to help them. However, she had no right to carry-out the medical investigation, talkless in a secular/public school, but was spurred-on by what she felt was her religious/moral obligation. Religion(Christianity/Islam) has no respect for human rights and would undermine it if given the chance.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Please, speak what you know of. Many african girls who lose their virg!nity early have been abused by older men. If you want to speak of morals, tell the men to look in the mirror.

You should also speak of what you know, does it mean all the 362 must have lost theirs to rapists as you want us to believe?

I am not disputing the fact that some of them became what they are from being molested and all that but i don't believe all were.

either can you ignore the fact that some did it willingly and some with the help of the siblings did it, even some must have done it with the help of their female friends. all comes back to the dwindling moral in the society!.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
ochallo: For those who dont know.

Ladies in that small community live up to that name. I stayed 6 months in that area and i know what i mean, by 15 years, most girls already have a child.

Who is to blame
The little girls or the or the pervted men in the community?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

Stop sounding like a re.t.ard
Don't you see all those stories of 54 yr old ra.pes 5 yr old girl,30 yr old rapes 13 yr old,man impregnates 14 yr old daughter
At what point does she back out and re grow a hymen?

those are exceptional cases. How old were u when u became a baby mama
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
You guys are demonizing the girls, based on inaccurate random assumptions by a Lesbian Bulldyke Principal who probably used all sorts of strange criteria to determine virginity in the first place

Who knows.

Maybe 90% of them were virgins......

Maybe her Hands were just extremely small.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

You should also speak of what you know, does it mean all the 362 must have lost theirs to rapists as you want us to believe?

I am not disputing the fact that some of them became what they are from being molested and all that but i don't believe all were.

either can you ignore the fact that some did it willingly and some with the help of the siblings did it, even some must have done it with the help of their female friends. all comes back to the dwindling moral in the society!.

There is a reason why under 18 yr olds cannot vote or sign legal documents
They have not reached age of consent
The same applies here
The man is at fault whenever he sleeps with a minor below the age of consent

You boys should get that into your skulls
It is not proper to sleep with little girls
They cannot give consent
It is called forced or statutory ra.pe
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

naija girls like coded prickk ehn. No be small. Style style ashawo
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
ochallo: For those who dont know.

may God bless you. People should stop calling a spade a big spoon
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

The same applies here

Just because they had sexx(allegedly) does not mean they automatically slept with a "Man" of Age.

if a 15 year old girl, sleeps with a 14 year old boy...

Is he at fault?! sad

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kollytin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Virginity test don dey secondary skl syllabus now. Na part of curriculum. ;DVirginity test don dey secondary skl syllabus now. Na part of curriculum.

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

The same applies here

Now, what makes you think all of them got slept with by a man?
secondly, what makes you think the men who slept with them are actually men and not boys their age?

Lastly, what are you trying to derive here? whether men slept with them or chicken did, does it remove the fact that we are hypocrites in this country with religion on our lips but our acts and words are worse off than that of pagans and "people of carnal mindset"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by gratiaeo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Yoruba tribe and disgusting story, nawaa for una ooo...... If its not rape today tomorrow is principal dipping his fingers into small school children toto. Them swear for southwest people
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

Who is to blame
The little girls or the or the pervted men in the community?

can u guys stop this who's to blame shit. When I got initiated into sex by my pops secretary, I wasn't held at gun point, I did it willingly even though apprehensive. Their damn legs weren't torn open mehn.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Cupidkc(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

Stop sounding like a re.t.ard
Don't you see all those stories of 54 yr old ra.pes 5 yr old girl,30 yr old rapes 13 yr old
A what point does she back out?

Ah! U dont have to cal names to say ur mind?
Well,what am sayin is ds;a young girl with morals wil always alert someone when shes nt feeling comfortable with she visitors,weather they come in form of sch teachers,pastors or evn relatives. The problem is that most girls dont speak up til the become a victim.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by cold(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
I swear down these religious freaks are really pushing the envelope. Like wtf! This is b ang outta order. Funny i haven't seen tpia's comment on this thread justifying the act as usual. Or i probably missed it
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

Now, what makes you think all of them got slept with by a man?
secondly, what makes you think the men who slept with them are actually men or boys their age?

Lastly, what are you trying to derive here? whether men slept with them or chicken did, does it remove the fact that we are hypocrites in this country with religion on our lips but our acts and words are worse off than that of pagans and "people of carnal mindset"? undecided

You know what I am saying you are just splitting hairs
Most of these girls are violated by grown men
It is a crime
It is immoral
It damages women
You men ought to stop raping women and gang raping women
It's not a sport
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

You should also speak of what you are ok, does it mean all the 362 must have lost theirs to rapists as you want us to believe?

1. Puberty is the time kids experiment with themselves, even if they get fingered by their fellow female mates. It's nature, it happens. That's when they come to terms and realise their sexuality.

2. Getting fingered by your fellow mates doesn't mean you aren't a v!rgin. You can only be disv!rgined if you have intercourse with an erect pen!s.

3. Majority of young teens in africa actually have their first intercourse with someone over the age of 18.

They may not come screaming out r.ape, r.ape because they've been manipulated by these grown adults. These are young children growing up and their minds are not yet fully formed. Now, tell me who should know best the 13year old or the 24year old? Who should be thinking about the moral implication when they are nyashing? The 13year old or the 24year old?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kabaka1: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
guguz: Indecent assault. WTF got into her head! Who send am? Abi, she be lesbobo ni?

...lol...more than that, I think she be lesbo pedophile as dis na underage girls wee she just de exploit for her own satisfaction in the name of virginity test shocked
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

The same applies here
The man is at fault whenever he sleeps Iwith a minor below the age of consent

You boys should get that into your skulls
It is not proper to sleep with little girls
They cannot give consent
It is called forced or statutory ra.pe
and who told u they don't sleep with their age group. Anywayz I don't expect less from a babymama
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dukenestor(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
D principal n nurse are lesbians.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
dick hardener: naija girls like coded prickk ehn. No be small. Style style ashawo

And I'm sure you're the ones giving it to them. wink
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by AdoreKIZITO(f): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
I was among the students who claimed to be virgins.. Because my dad had already checked mind even my anus is still intact.. So, i found it unecessary having another virginity test.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by tintingz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: Is this Some Tribalism Rant? What the Hell

Where that Come from
you no dey rest. . .haba!

~Royal~ i know its you abeg rest lah. . .konji dey worry you ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Sike(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wetin be him own self? Like Is it part of the syllabus??
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

You know what I am saying you are just splitting hairs
Most of these girls are violated by grown men
It is a crime
It is immoral
It damages women
You men ought to stop raping women
It's not a sport

The women being Violated is just an Accusation though. There is no factual proof of that.

The only person committing a violation in the story of any factual evidence is the Principal.

How did this become a discussion about men rapping women?

Kandiikane!!! angry See what you have done.

Lady you are making way too many assumptions.

Firstly, There is no proof they were violated...

Secondly,...There is no proof they had sexxx with "men"

Lastly....There is not even proof they had sexx to begin with...This principal and her staff could be completely crazy, who may possibly have a criteria not consistent with an actual medicinal one
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
AdoreKIZITO: I was among the students who claimed to be virgins.. Because my dad had already checked mind even my anus is still intact.. So, i found it unecessary having another virginity test.
[size=18pt]

.....!!?!?
[/size]
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by ellrash: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
What a stupidity, yanga de sleep trouble come wake am.wetin concern principal weather student NA virgen or not? And even they are by deeping there hands into there private part they done disvirgen them NW.I think sha did that. 4 a spiritual purpose she should be arested and charge to court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.