Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils (22574 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / One Dies As Roof Crashes On Pupils, Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Ikocyztem: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mehn i cant wait 4 resumptn so my HOD wil caryout ha own virginity test on us o. real naija version,am stil a virgin abbi
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

You don't read lol because none of my post spoke about hymen grin not having one is not a prove of not being a virgin, this i already know, but having all sort of objects pears into you (whether blood comot or not) is what deflowers you. (the intent and also your mindset).

You just love to beat around the bush, i am talking about relevant things, you are picking flowers all over the place grin grin grin grin

This is just stupi!d and du.mb of you. I mentioned hymen because that's what people think proves ones v!rginity. Right, so because they put 'bananas' up them, they do not get se.xually abuse? Are you even reading my point? So, what about all those kids who have yet to hit puberty? 8year old? So, she can't be abused because she's already shoved a pencil up her nyash? Are you ok?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill: 11 yrs old girl raped by 5 boys, instead of condemning it, y'all kept screaming Calabar girl, Calabar girl.

Now this one. ...girls getting violated by a demented principal, all you can say is it's Christian.

You people should keep using religion and tribe to distance yourself from the horrors of child abuse. ..hopefully it never hits close to home and you won't have to be shocked out of your safe cocoon.

And the idiotic gasps of shock about just 38 girls being virgins? Seriously are you people for real? Is this not a country where the neighborhood uncle can sleep with a 11yrs old and get away with it? Where teachers can use their positions to get into little girls' pants? A country where there is no justice for the victimized? I am starting to think there must be something in the water that makes denial an easy juice to chug down. undecided

This is the reason why I made the long post that the males here are uncomfortable with and rather than address the skyrocketing rape epidemic in the land they would focus on the victims
Nigerian men are like wild animals that cannot control themselves
Rape is like a sport to them
And the law is no where to be found
Open the pages of the papers,same news
Pastor rapes girl
Imam fin.gers female
Teacher impregnates 12 yr old
Father sleeps with daughter
But who do they blame?
The same victim that needs to be protected

They deny it and blame the girls because they are capable of doing it
And it makes them feel better to absolve themselves from the responsibility of that sick action and demonize the victim just like ra.pists do
The rap.ist has to objectify his victim and strip her of humanness so he can use her as an object
Same thing I am reading the men say here
Same reason I say they are all capable of doing it

What annoys me here is that women are the ones doing this so called tests when they themselves should know better
It is a sad day for the female child indeed
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by donPhill(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
movmentish: 2nd.........**dem dey do for boys Make one woman do me hand job
boys own 4 swt die oo wink
movmentish: 2nd.........**dem dey do for boys Make one woman do me hand job
boys own 4 swt die oo
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Arcard(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hehehe if na igbo name nw ds wan fo dn enta tribal bashing grin
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

This is just stupi!d and du.mb of you. I mentioned hymen because that's what people think proves ones v!rginity. Right, so because they put 'bananas' up them, they do not get se.xually abuse? Are you even reading my point? So, what about all those kids who have yet to hit puberty? 8year old? So, she can't be abused because she's already shoved a pencil up her nyash? Are you ok?

Gosh! i really don't fancy tantrums, is it that you're running out of words or what exactly? where exactly did i excuse any wrong doing from any molester? i read your points, you quoted me first but decided to beat about the bush leaving out what matters most. there's no where on the article was it said that there was any case of molestation by any man, rather you brought that into it and i was trying to explain to you that this issue is a general/societal problem and not just looking for who to blame. if you read well and comprehended, you would have seen that i already addressed the issue of abuse and all that.

Take a deep breath, calm down, relax, breath in and out, then read my posts again with a neutral mindset.

Just show me where i exempted any rapists from my comments, if not, then you need to take a chill pill, no matter what happened to you in the past, don't always judge the future/present with mistakes from the past. cool
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by donPhill(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
IncomeTutor: For the principal to be doubly sure that
the girls are virgins, he should have done
the real virginity test i.e. he should have
used his "joystick!"
mallam!....d principal na woman oo

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by donPhill(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
lavivifubs: Such an indecent act is capable of transmitting diseases from one young girl to another, particularly where the principal and the nurse did not use seperate hand gloves and did not wash their hands at every "test"....that is if they used hand gloves or had water at all.
u knw weda she even use handgloves?
lavivifubs: Such an indecent act is capable of transmitting diseases from one young girl to another, particularly where the principal and the nurse did not use seperate hand gloves and did not wash their hands at every "test"....that is if they used hand gloves or had water at all.
u knw weda she even use handgloves?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Is there any female poster here as a preteen or teen,,who didn't witness male construction workers or motorists making sex.ual comments and overtures,whistling etc when you passed by on the street.
Some thrusting their hips and smacking their lips and motioning SE.x with their fingers
That is sexual harassment
It is punishable in civilized countries but it is a sport in Nigeria
For grown men to make overtures at little immature underaged girls sometimes touching their young breasts.
That is why I say our men are crude and will molest if given the chance
Am I not telling the truth?
You men ought to re educate your minds,it is a crime,it is wrong,it is Not a sport
If given the chance,those men would rape those girls
Go to the market,same thing
Traders and barrow pushers will be chasing little girls sent to buy things at the market,girls half their ages,grabbing them and all
That is perversion I speak of in our Nigerian male
Am I lying about these things and their rampant nature

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

Gosh! i really don't fancy tantrums, is it that you're running out of words or what exactly? where exactly did i excuse any wrong doing from any molester? i read your points, you quoted me first but decided to beat about the bush leaving out what matters most. there's no where on the article was it said that there was any case of molestation by any man, rather you brought that into it and i was trying to explain to you that this issue is a general/societal problem and not just looking for who to blame. if you read well and comprehended, you would have seen that i already addressed the issue of abuse and all that.

Take a deep breath, calm down, relax, breath in and out, then read my posts again with a neutral mindset.

Just show me where i exempted any rapists from my comments, if not, then you need to take a chill pill, no matter what happened to you in the past, don't always judge the future/present with mistakes from the past. cool

Wtf! Are you on about? How can people be so stup!d and ignorant. What exactly is your point? Oh that they have been shoving sticks inside their vag!na so they have been causing moral decay?

Are you ok?

You do not read at all. If you read what I wrote as you claimed. You won't have been running round the bush nitpicking at cucumbers and bananas because I talked of the abuse of african kids by grown azz men. Now, what is your argument for this?

You blame the kids for lack of morals for losing their v!rginity and I said blame the men who sleep with these kids because majority of African children are being abused. Tell me, what exactly is your argument? Mine is straight forward-adult abusing children.

Yours= no, they lose their v!rginity by using cucumbers and candles hence the moral decay?

Now, tell me, how can a grown man give such du.mb answers?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Wtf! Are you on about? How can people be so stup!d and ignorant. What exactly is your point? Oh that they have been shoving sticks inside their vag!na so they have been causing moral decay?

Are you ok?

You do not read at all. If you read what I wrote as you claimed. You won't have been running round the bush nitpicking at cucumbers and bananas because I talked of the abuse of african kids by grown azz men. Now, what is your argument for this?

You blame the kids for lack of morals for losing their v!rginity and I said blame the men who sleep with these kids because majority of African children are being abused. Tell me, what exactly is your argument? Mine is straight forward-adult abusing children.

Yours= no, they lose their v!rginity by using cucumbers and candles hence the moral decay?

Now, tell me, how can a grown man give such du.mb answers?

Don't bother anymore
They would never agree .very few men will admit that there is an epidemic of sex.ual abuse but statistics don't lie
See how already I have been branded a ra.pe victim because I dared to speak the truth
That is the weapon of cowards
If you can't silence her,try to destroy her
This virginity test by this principal if anything proves your point and mine which is the high rate of sex.ual abuse in young secondary school girls
Since these girls are underaged,the blame lies squarely on the men in that community not the young impressionable girls who were taken advantage of
In the West it is called ra.pe and statutory ra.pe and the perpetrators can be prosecuted ,,in Nigeria the girls are said to be promiscuous and loose.
That is why we are still in the dark ages and this is 2013 at the door
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by toluene12: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

What do you dispute in my post above
Are Nigerian men not doing those things I listed in large numbers too
If your little sister got missing today,what is the first thing that will flash through your mind?
The truth is always bitter
Nigerians men rape their women at an alarming rate,you speaking about my family is being petty
Let us address the issue at hand
I posted a study that says 80% of women in a survey were raped by age 18
Is it not Nigerian men raping them ?
There is an epidemic here and we need to tell ourselves the truth
That is the step to a cure

80% of who ra.ped by what at age 18!!! Common if u believe that, then u can believe an eskimo actually bought ice from a salesman. I'm not denying pedo.philes but that figure is exaggerated. 5% at most and according statisticians, 5% of anything is significant making it look like all men are pedo.philes
Lets face it, most teenage girls lose their virginity to their teenage male counterparts, and at the very most a young male adult(18-21yrs)who still has a lot of youthful lust running wild in his vein. I witnessed all these sexu.al escapedes while growing up as a secondary school teenager way back in the 90s. Its called peer pressure and it still exist among our adolescents groups today. I now wonder when teenage boys became saints and grown up men demonic cradle robbers.
Let them question the 273 disvirgined girls, they will point out their so called molesters among their sec school mates.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by tintingz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
@baby mama. . .you know very much bout molestation, sexx abuse... grin
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: LoL damn they stuck their fingers up inside those stank azzz Twaats.

Many young girls don't even know how to wash properly

Combine that with that Naija Heat

I bet the Principal was sniffing and liqqing her fingers shortly after smelling each rancid Vajina.

What a Sick Biitch.

My Kind of Gal. tongue

Aye Mamii, Bring your fingers home to Papii tonight after you finish playing with all the little girls Vajinas at school today.

I would Marry Her.<3
Not funny at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by ibietela2(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hahahahahahaha i no fit shout
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
tintingz: @baby mama. . .you know very much bout molestation, sexx abuse... grin

Yes I do
I am a female and an observer of my environment
In my daily work I come across victims of abuse
There is hardly any woman who has not been sexually harassed by a male from the time she could reason
The sexually perverted men in the market and construction sites are a typical example no woman can deny
We have all witnessed such dirty overtures from men twice our ages
Even to get ordinary job sef or admission,the man wants to sleep with a 16 year old girl
Youth corpers are deployed,if they are not raped by traditional rulers and locals,they are raped by their touts on the streets
What is wrong with the men?
I hope my posts will make someone think
It is rampant
Open the pages of the papers ,it is happening everyday,it needs to stop.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
@ kandiikane

I can't help you again. too bad its not sinking, you can't read and if you can read, you can't comprehend. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy your self-denial + blame game. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Wuse: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
d woman really enjoined it,i think shes a lesbian,and pls help me ask her,when was she disvirgined
pankras1:
http://www.punchng.com/news/principal-quizzed-for-conducting-virginity-tests-on-pupils/
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
toluene12:
80% of who ra.ped by what at age 18!!! Common if u believe that, then u can believe an eskimo actually bought ice from a salesman. I'm not denying pedo.philes but that figure is exaggerated. 5% at most and according statisticians, 5% of anything is significant making it look like all men are pedo.philes
Lets face it, most teenage girls lose their virginity to their teenage male counterparts, and at the very most a young male adult(18-21yrs)who still has a lot of youthful lust running wild in his vein. I witnessed all these sexu.al escapedes while growing up as a secondary school teenager way back in the 90s. Its called peer pressure and it still exist among our adolescents groups today. I now wonder when teenage boys became saints and grown up men demonic cradle robbers.
Let them question the 273 disvirgined girls, they will point out their so called molesters among their sec school mates.

Denial is the game,you have proven it again
Nothing more to say
We live in a country where a section even considers 9 year old girls ripe for marriage and a serving senator marries and sleeps with a 13 year old and the law could not prosecute him and we are here arguing about rape and denying a survey conducted on women.
Nothing more to add my dear
It is a sad day for females

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01: @ kandiikane

I can't help you again. too bad its not sinking, you can't read and if you can read, you can't comprehend. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy your self-denial + blame game. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

^this is one of the reasons for moral decay in society. When people see wrong going on around them they close their eyes and ears to it.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

^this is one of the reasons for moral decay in society. When people see wrong going on around them they close their eyes and ears to it.

You have issues girl, you do. all you're accusing me of, i have already touched on them, but because you're too one sided and defensive, you skipped them because they are not what you want to see or they weren't written the way you would have loved it written. embarassed

All the same, enjoy your self-denial. grin
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

You have issues girl, you do. all you're accusing me of, i have already touched on them, but because you're too one sided and defensive, you skipped them because they are not what you want to see or they weren't written the way you would have loved it written. embarassed

All the same, enjoy your self-denial. grin

Stop chatting shyt!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by seanet01: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
i support this.
Holding my defense lines against barrage of nairaland missiles
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by jude33084(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
38 out of 300 ss1 students are virgin?! tongue Who disvirgined the rest? grin
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Arcard: Hehehe if na igbo name nw ds wan fo dn enta tribal bashing grin
Bro na so i see am, geez and dayoponu where art thou?

Hey mod what kind of ban am i serving? 1 min i can post the next i can't. And it's not spambot!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by tintingz(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama:

Yes I do
I am a female and an observer of my environment
In my daily work I come across victims of abuse
There is hardly any woman who has not been sexually harassed by a male from the time she could reason
The sexually perverted men in the market and construction sites are a typical example no woman can deny
We have all witnessed such dirty overtures from men twice our ages
Even to get ordinary job sef or admission,the man wants to sleep with a 16 year old girl
Youth corpers are deployed,if they are not raped by traditional rulers and locals,they are raped by their touts on the streets
What is wrong with the men?
I hope my posts will make someone think
It is rampant
Open the pages of the papers ,it is happening everyday,it needs to stop.
dont you think women also caused this by exposing their their body...

Dont blame all men cuz it is you women that dress sexxy grin and men are like antenna they pick the network sharply grin

and you sound experienced
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by lawizle(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
IncomeTutor: For the principal to be doubly sure that
the girls are virgins, he should have done
the real virginity test i.e. he should have
used his "joystick!"

Principal nah woman you dumb Bleep
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa:

Is the principal mad ni? How dare her finger those girls in the name of conducting test?

Even my mama who was checking to know if my sisters and I were still virgins didn't deep her finger or hand into us.

That principal had better come clean as to why she did what she did.

OMG
How did I miss this?
How did your mother do it? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by PASTORMK(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
angry ZHE ZUD BE JAILED
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by chiswaggs: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Orpelin: dis principal shd spend his remaining life in kirikiri.
His?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
The issue at hand is that these girls were assaulting by a woman. Women really need to start educating themselves as most of them don't know their rights even the educated ones the little that our useless laws guarantees them.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kokosheen(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

Absolutely Sir.

With the recent events that have gone on near my Local Schools....This is Nothing.

I would take a Lesbian Bulldyke perverted principal over Grown Men Shooting up children at school any day

You Nigerians are Lucky.

Especially the Male Students who were fortunate enough to shake the principals hand later that Evening smiley

Seriously, you're a biggg foooool grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.