Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils (22573 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / One Dies As Roof Crashes On Pupils, Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
This is the same part of the nation where 80% of girls are ra.ped by the age of 18 according to a survey but this eediotic woman is violating little girls in the name of virginity tests and celebrating her finge.ring.
How barbaric
This is the type that will carry scissors and do genital mutilation in the name of female circumcision
She should have been given the aluu treatment by the children and their parents

If I were a parent there I would make sure she was arrested and charged for sexual abuse
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
[s]I am gonna use the follow icon on this thread, This is some of the Craziest Ish i Ever Heard.[/s]

Baby mama: This is the same part of the nation where 8o% of girls are ra.ped by the age of 18 but this eediotic woman is violating little girls in the name of virginity tests
How barbaric
This is the type that will carry scissors and do genital mutilation in the name of female circumcision
She should have been given the aluu treatment by the children and their parents

Are you implying this is a tribal thing amongst the members of that region who may share the same/similar culture?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by alienvirus: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
siddiq202:
This thread would have turned to something else, if the principal is a Muslim
Best comment so far. God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Kslib(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: So 262 students failed a diameter test.....

Amazing.

What about the Women who did not wash their Assses the Night Before?

I bet Principal Yoruba Lady was a wizard with those fingertips.

She probably made 262 biitches drip Juice, While the other 38 laid stoic

Shout out to my Man Antivirus92 for equating Lesbianism/Homosexualism to Terrorism...

I guess you were right Brah!~

That women invaded them hoez insides....Hands dug all up in them Girls.

What a Legendary Principal

I wanna meet this Woman
Guy na wa for you oh.. Only you don post about 20something senseless comments for this thread cos you want attention... E don do nah.. Since nobody wan quote/answer you den rest nah...

5 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Kslib(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: So 262 students failed a diameter test.....

Amazing.

What about the Women who did not wash their Assses the Night Before?

I bet Principal Yoruba Lady was a wizard with those fingertips.

She probably made 262 biitches drip Juice, While the other 38 laid stoic

Shout out to my Man Antivirus92 for equating Lesbianism/Homosexualism to Terrorism...

I guess you were right Brah!~

That women invaded them hoez insides....Hands dug all up in them Girls.

What a Legendary Principal

I wanna meet this Woman
Guy na wa for you oh.. Only you don post about 20something senseless comments for this thread cos you want attention... E don do nah.. Since nobody wan quote/answer you den rest nah... I neva see dis kain person before oh...
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Cupidkc(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
38/300 huh!
I don't believe this...where is our moral?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Stop raping girls, Osun group pleads

AUGUST 14, 2012 BY TUNDE ODESOLA, OSOGBO
A Non-Governmental Organisation, Women Against Rape, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Exploitation, has raised the alarm over the rising incidence of rape cases in the country.

Addressing a news conference at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, on Monday, the group said 80 per cent of 3,118 students interviewed in a study it conducted had experienced sexual violence and abuse.

WARSHE, made up of lecturers of OAU, said it was alarming that rape and other forms of sexual violence against the girls in the study were perpetrated in the homes of the victims.

WARSHE principal researchers, Dr. Olutoyin Mejiuni, and Prof Oluyemisi Obilade, said some men capitalised on the trust reposed in them to rape their victims.

Mejiuni said, “About 31 per cent of respondents who had experienced sexual violence and abuse had the experience before age 13, and 80 per cent before age 18. The assailants who attacked the respondents were their relatives, a few teachers and religious leaders; family friends, neighbours, male friends and boyfriends.

“Respondents suffered shame, fear, aches and pains, cuts and injuries especially to their vagina, bleeding, loss of virginity, pregnancy and ostracism as a result of sexual violence and abuse.”

She explained that girls from high school and tertiary institutions in Oyo and Osun states were interviewed through questionnaires distributed between January and May, 2012.

Mejiuni said the incidence of sexual abuse was more prevalent in urban areas than rural areas, adding that females’ mode of dressing was not an excuse for rape or sexual violence.

She noted that despite the wearing of wrappers by rural women, the incidence of rape was low among rural dwellers, adding that laws against rape and sexual abuse were not deterrent enough.

You may also like -

If the principal had any sense she should be campaigning against despoil not fing.ering little girls
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
The Muslim Brothers who suffer from a persecution complex have voiced their Unity.

Along with the Anti Region-ist Fraction Offset Political Group.....

All i wanna know is how did her FingerTips smell after 300 juicy Nana's in that Hot Azz Afternoon Naija Heat....

This Lady is a Legend
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
emmxee: My problem with you southerners is you think with your thick lips and your broad noses... You lack attitudes. mtcheew
naija dey yab naija, if oyinbo call una monkey now una go dey vex
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Cupidkc: 38/300 huh!
I don't believe this...where is our moral?
What morals? were they disflowered by themselves? @ OP, That Principal is sick
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by paranorman(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
Holly molly! What a folly! How could she b dippin her ...! Nonsense! She should b prosecuted!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by paranorman(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
dick hardener: naija dey yab naija, if oyinbo call una monkey now una go dey vex
true,such ethnocentric statement should b condoled. Whr d mod at?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by IncomeTutor: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dygeasy: you rushed through the post so you could write this? Smh.... Sorry the principal is a woman!

Don't mind me jo, I thought the woman is a
man. That is the only way it would have been
news.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Look at Kandiikane in the audience, I wonder if she got her nana checked by the school principal

African Schools sound like fun

Just imagine being a teenage boy walking by the principal office and peeking inside of the window.

What an Awesome Country.

Children will be Children.

Closet Lesbian Principals, Will be Closet Lesbian Principals

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Rev. Olufunke Oladeojobi

She is a reverend o
I wonder what type of church
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
bukatyne: What morals? were they disflowered by themselves? @ OP, That Principal is sick
quiet there, did they force there legs open. God go purnish u. Na people like u dey chop prickkk from 11yrs for ur papa faceme I faceyou backyard. Cheap ass slut....
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
If i were a parent in Nigeria, honestly after reading this i would have no problem sending my daughter back to school the next day.

A Big Deal out of Nothing.

If the Principal was a Male, that would be a completely different story.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
This is madness
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: Look at Kandiikane in the audience, I wonder if she got her nana checked by the school principal

African Schools sound like fun

Just imagine being a teenage boy walking by the principal office and peeking inside of the window.

What an Awesome Country.

Children will be Children.

Closet Lesbian Principals, Will be Closet Lesbian Principals

Lol, wtf!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by ztar(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
nawa oh...people are behaving weird this days oh....
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
dick hardener: quiet there, did they force there legs open. God go purnish u. Na people like u dey chop prickkk from 11yrs for ur papa faceme I faceyou backyard. Cheap ass slut....

I'm sorry, how old were you when you got your dikc wet?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
She's a Christian, Well that Explains her Perversion

Closet Lesbianism Held from within.

This is Clearly Closet Lesbian Bulldyke Behavior.

gboss4sure: This is madness

No Madness bro, Just real life
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by dickhardener: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

I'm sorry, how old were you when you got your dikc wet?
14 so I'm not a saint either..19 yrs ago madam
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
bukatyne: What morals? were they disflowered by themselves? @ OP, That Principal is sick

To you, the stat is okay? 12-16yrs, 38 virgins out of 300? hmmm i see why it's getting worse if someone like you feel we shouldn't be worried about morals.

I have the feelings some of them deflowered themselves with the help of their fingers or even engaging in gay activities.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: If i were a parent in Nigeria, honestly after reading this i would have no problem sending my daughter back to school the next day.

A Big Deal out of Nothing.

If the Principal was a Male, that would be a completely different story.

Arab, Are u for real??
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by mrgaga: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: shocked shocked shocked

Is the principal mad ni? How dare her finger those girls in the name of conducting test?

Even my mama who was checking to know if my sisters and I were still virgins didn't deep her finger or hand into us.

That principal had better come clean as to why she did what she did.angry

so what was d result after ur mum took d test on u gals........hehe am intereted to know whether u are still a vigin
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
Gosh I just read the whole story
The woman and her nurse dipped their dirty fingers
Wrote down and announced the names of students that didn't pass her tests
Unbelievable
Why should little girls be embarrassed in this manner
Is this woman insane
Doesn't she know they are ra.pe victims,some statutory ra.pe
I am glad the parents and students protested.
She should be relieved of her job immediately and prosecuted
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Cupidkc(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ofcourse they werent. But,someone with high morals wil know when to back off and say no.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Leadn(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Kslib:
Guy na wa for you oh.. Only you don post about 20something senseless comments for this thread cos you want attention... E don do nah.. Since nobody wan quote/answer you den rest nah... I neva see dis kain person before oh...

am equally confused,,,
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Cupidkc:
Ofcourse they werent. But,someone with high morals wil know when to back off and say no.

Stop sounding like a re.t.ard
Don't you see all those stories of 54 yr old ra.pes 5 yr old girl,30 yr old rapes 13 yr old,man impregnates 14 yr old daughter
At what point does she back out and re grow a hymen?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
jossyscute: Arab, Are u for real??

Absolutely Sir.

With the recent events that have gone on near my Local Schools....This is Nothing.

I would take a Lesbian Bulldyke perverted principal over Grown Men Shooting up children at school any day

You Nigerians are Lucky.

Especially the Male Students who were fortunate enough to shake the principals hand later that Evening smiley
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

To you, the stat is okay? 12-16yrs, 38 virgins out of 300? hmmm i see why it's getting worse if someone like you feel we shouldn't be worried about morals.

I have the feelings some of them deflowered themselves with the help of their fingers or even engaging in gay activities.

Please, speak what you know of. Many african girls who lose their virg!nity early have been abused by older men. If you want to speak of morals, tell the men to look in the mirror.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.