Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,649 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? (16082 Views)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / Apart From Your Tribe Which Other Tribe Do You Admire And Why? / Which Tribe Do You Love The Most In Our Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Aliyu333: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
I like all but my stand-out is HAUUUSAAAAAA
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by size38: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
I like ikwerre tribe because they are more hospitable. They live with everybody including foreigners without sentiment s
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Emychina(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
bibina: annang......a proud and decisive nation!
whch one be annang again
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by annawhite(f): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Emychina: whch one be annang again
one minority tribe like dat for akwa ibom
dat is d *yoking and yunction speaking tribe
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by beentarh(f): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
murtalaa:

why would they when they have the most hottest guys in Nigeria among them.
D best tribe ever is d fulanis. They are easy going, extremely beautiful, tolerant and respectful. Am proud to be one.

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by uzoexcel(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
can u marry a christian from the south...i m nt casting aspersion but a while ago,someone said u aint allowed to marry anyone who isnt a muslim...pls kindly clarify...ciao!!!!!!
beentarh:
D best tribe ever is d fulanis. They are easy going, extremely beautiful, tolerant and respectful. Am proud to be one.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Capisco(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
IDOMA=coz dey are peace loving pple,hard working,influential,welcomin and very inteligent wit many biutyful women.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by beentarh(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
uzoexcel: can u marry a christian from the south...i m nt casting aspersion but a while ago,someone said u aint allowed to marry anyone who isnt a muslim...pls kindly clarify...ciao!!!!!!
We can't o. We av got d best man frm our tribe. Our men are tall and beautiful, clean and calm, Brain and handsome. We hv it all!
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by eggo: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
i love d efiks...they cook well, hospitable and neat.....
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by coldgate(f): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ninzam first, yoruba second.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by hugafella(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
Shollypopz: None! undecided They are all the same to me apart from my own tribe of course, which is Yoruba.

quite typical
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by boygen(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kaka frm taraba state, very tolerable and sacrificial in nature...always loving neibo as thmsef
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by toygod2: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Y 2 d A.......YORUBA
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by kinguwem: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Efik: Reason; They are very neat,very welcoming,has great food and lots of hotties.
I support you absolutely.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by annawhite(f): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
kinguwem:
I support you absolutely.

ete akamba ! Etie di die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Renaming The Niger Area: Top Priority Place That Should Change Names / Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria / Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.