Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? (16079 Views)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / Apart From Your Tribe Which Other Tribe Do You Admire And Why? / Which Tribe Do You Love The Most In Our Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by uzoexcel(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
lol.....nice 1 beeentarh
beentarh:
We can't o. We av got d best man frm our tribe. Our men are tall and beautiful, clean and calm, Brain and handsome. We hv it all!
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by dabrake(m): 12:32am On Dec 22, 2012
The Igbos. They have this belief that they will make it no matter how hard. You will always feel that touch of quality/excellence in whatever business they do, always industrious

this is from an akwa ibom dude.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by daryoor(m): 3:05am On Dec 22, 2012
Mexyz: For me o,hausa is d best tribe in naija. Hausas re actualy peace luvn people if nt provokd. They dnt cheat nd they frown at cheats nd fraudsters. Many wl crucify me here for sayn ds,bt believe me dats jst d truth. Am an Ishan boy frm Edo state.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by daryoor(m): 3:14am On Dec 22, 2012
Mexyz: For me o,hausa is d best tribe in naija. Hausas re actualy peace luvn people if nt provokd. They dnt cheat nd they frown at cheats nd fraudsters. Many wl crucify me here for sayn ds,bt believe me dats jst d truth. Am an Ishan boy frm Edo state.
if you cant be peaceful after been provoked i guess that makes u less of a human being. If what u r saying is the truth i guess this is what it implies. So edo boy, is yr sis comin for xmas from italy smiley
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by slysinzu(m): 3:19am On Dec 22, 2012
Na nupe sure pass

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 22, 2012
Humans I like!
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2012
इस जनजाति की बात फिर से, भगवान का शुक्र है मैं कोई
टिप्पणी नहीं करेंगे. सिर्फ एक गर्व Igbo यानी सभी जानते हैं
जो चाहते हैं या नहीं क्योंकि मैं कोई भी मेरे पिता पर
भरोसा नहीं करते हैं.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by vision2050: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2012
Yorubaland, oduduwa people are the best no doubt but hypocrite sometimes.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Zucker(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2012
Tribe? Jesus! In the 21st Century! SMDH!
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by EzePromoe: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2012
I love Yoruba girls only cool
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by universal101: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2012
L brasi: SAY NO TO TRIBALISM AND ETHNICITY...Love your neighbor as yourself.

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Ikwerefistson: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2012
Donawoite: l like my tribe which is Nupe
as an ikwere man i lv my pepl d ikweres bt i gve it up 4d ibns d land of d brave home 4d wise.d pride of nija.in any area of lyf d ibos re outstandng.frm educatn 2 bizns,2 technology,2 hospitality nd above al patrotism.d ibos hav single handely contributd 2d developement of nija more dan any tribe.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Edoblakky(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
This is the problem we will ever have to deal with - tribalism. As bad as racism in Europe is, it is nothing compared to tribalism in Nigeria. And until we loose ourselves from it and see ourselves as one, progress will forever remain elusive.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by uslam(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
NUPE 4 REAL.

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by WarriPikin1: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
uzoexcel: i ll go for the delta-igbo....was raised by a delta igbo man who had a benue wife during my college years and sincerely these were the best years of my life....also made lots of delta igbo frds during my university days and i ll say they are the most openhearted, welcoming people i know...a close second will be the BENUE people
Which tribe in Benue? Tiv or Idoma?
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by WarriPikin1: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
I like Yoruba people for their easy attitude towards life , I like Igbo people for their resourcefulness and the Hausa man for his integrity with people.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by uzoexcel(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
idoma...also very openhearted people based on the ones i v lived with or come across
Warri _Pikin: Which tribe in Benue? Tiv or Idoma?
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by uzoexcel(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
lol...u de craze oh!!!!!roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
daryoor:
if you cant be peaceful after been provoked i guess that makes u less of a human being. If what u r saying is the truth i guess this is what it implies. So edo boy, is yr sis comin for xmas from italy smiley
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Rexyl(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
My credit goes to the tribe that is a true representation of modern civilization... Investing much in education... Taking time to reason, not turning to something else at a slight provocation or disagreement... A symbol of 'disagree to agree'... Very clear expression of hospitality, not being dangerous on frivolous issues... Giving every one peaceful environment to relate, clearly defining and emphasizing right to live and impact the society positively without wicked intention to molest anyone unnecessarily. I think it should go for a tribe that has shown these qualities for long and which can still continue to retain it

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Audinowing(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
mennard: I'm a nigerian, and i love nigerian as a single tribe because of our strenght in diversity.
Ope this is not some kind of hypocricy? Strenght in diversity; n there is high level of tribalism in the country?
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Donmichaelz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
Carinaflo: Yoruba......very united
Am a yoruba,d most united people are Hausa's,i was born in d north,i spent all my life there.wen i went 2 d west d 1st tin i noticed was Me,myself nd I....dey dnt even lyk each oda.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by tomakint: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
Donmichaelz: Am a yoruba,d most united people are Hausa's,i was born in d north,i spent all my life there.wen i went 2 d west d 1st tin i noticed was Me,myself nd I....dey dnt even lyk each oda.
You will live long my brother for spelling out the truth the way it is!!!
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by lagcity(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2012
Nupe aka Tapa. Nobody can complain against them. Very cool ppl.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2012
LOL @ the hidden posts..#tribalism.

@topic: I wouldn't say I like "best" as there are no "better than others" African tribes
but two of the most fascinating in my opinion are the Woodabe/Fulani and Masaai smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Renaming The Niger Area: Top Priority Place That Should Change Names / Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria / Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.