Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? (2625 Views)

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon! / Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by advocate666: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Because he is a powerless coward that is only good at making empty threats.

he is like an empty drum. like a bully that whines and runs away when challenged.

his threats are effective in the head of only those that believe in him.

But most importantly, because all atheists are under the unbreakable protection of our Lord and Master, Satan, the Elevated One.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
this is a bloodthirsty thread.
better hide and watch from the sidelines.

on a second note
#brother jero mode activated#
who are u devil to call my lord powerless?
do u not know that if I say that u be struck with lightening it will immediately happen?
see this bush rat o.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nairaland atheists cannot be destroyed by God because God, as well as Satan, was purely human invention.

Man created God(s) in his mind and use that God idea to control other men.

Every culture has created their own Gods. The Jews created Yahweh and his Satan in their minds, the Europeans adopted that idea an enforced it on others wherever they go, so why should an African be afraid of a Jewish God?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
Because he has no pleasure in FOOLS !

"...He has no pleasure in fools;..." - Ecclesiastes 5:4

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
advocate666: Because he is a powerless coward that is only good at making empty threats.

he is like an empty drum. like a bully that whines and runs away when challenged.

his threats are effective in the head of only those that believe in him.

But most importantly, because all atheists are under the unbreakable protection of our Lord and Master, Satan, the Elevated One.

You remind me of my little boys seeking for attention, the more quiet I am and non-responsive the more hysterical they get , shouting Daddy answer now.

Atheists are the same , looking for God's attention without acknowledging their pitiful state. He just ignores you and lets you get on with it. Because he does not respond to your silly rants, you guys get all riled and worked up seeking to bully or insult anyone who bears his name.

Get a life or maybe a Job , pals grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel: Because he has no pleasure in FOOLS !

and yet, according to your bible, he created them in his own image. That means your Yahweh is a big idiotic fool who created other fools in his own image and likeness.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2012

but considering all the blasphemy, curses, and mockeries; also considering that he is such an angry papa, shouldn't something terribly divine be manifested, especially on those mocking him?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
cyrexx:

and yet, according to your bible, he created them in his own image. That means your Yahweh is a big idiotic fool who created other fools in his own image and likeness.

If it makes you happy calling him that name, good for you, I hope it is an antidote for whatever crisis you maybe going through in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

You remind me of my little boys seeking for attention, the more quiet I am and non-responsive the more hysterical they get , shouting Daddy answer now.

Atheists are the same , looking for God's attention without acknowledging their pitiful state. He just ignores you and lets you get on with it. Because he does not respond to your silly rants, you guys get all riled and worked up seeking to bully or insult anyone who bears his name.

Get a life or maybe a Job , pals grin grin

funny, becos u do worse to atheists.
I'm sure I can't count the no of threads u have created specially for bashing atheists.
so what would we call u now frosbel?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

but considering all the blasphemy, curses, and mockeries; also considering that he is such an angry papa, shouldn't something terribly divine be manifested, especially on those mocking him?

When my kids play up or do silly things, sometimes I just ignore them and let them get on with it until they make a mistake and learn from it.

If MEN of substance and stature will ignore the rants of misled atheists, why would you ever for a second think that God who is far above such MEN , will come to your level and start a back and forth exchange with clueless ungrateful creatures.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

If it makes you happy calling him that name, good for you, I hope it is an antidote for whatever crisis you maybe going through in your life.

you started by refering to non-believers as fools and you falsely assumed i am going thru a crisis to make such a factual statement.

How further preposterous and condescending can you christians get?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by advocate666: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Frosbel, reading your posts here is adversely affecting my IQ. I wonder what dealing with you on a daily basis may have done to the IQ of your children.
Has any of them started speaking in tongues yet?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
cyrexx:

you started by refering to non-believers as fools and you falsely assumed i am going thru a crisis to make such a factual statement.

How further preposterous and condescending can you christians get?

If you are offended, accept my undiluted apology, the bible calls those who do not believe in GOD FOOLs !! I am sure you will allow me freely quote from this book , no ?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2012

THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
advocate666: Frosbel, reading your posts here is adversely affecting my IQ. I wonder what dealing with you on a daily basis may have done to the IQ of your children.
Has any of them started speaking in tongues yet?

I doubt you know what IQ means , talk less of having ONE grin
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

When my kids play up or do silly things, sometimes I just ignore them and let them get on with it until they make a mistake and learn from it.

If MEN of substance and stature will ignore the rants of misled atheists, why would you ever for a second think that God who is far above such MEN , will come to your level and start a back and forth exchange with clueless ungrateful creatures.

following the standard of your post, the god of the old testament must have been a foolish, immature dumbass.
your inference, not mine.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by advocate666: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

If you are offended, accept my undiluted apology, the bible calls those who do not believe in GOD FOOLs !! I am sure you will allow me freely quote from this book , no ?

Please, freely quote from your book. Don't forget Matthew 5:22.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

following the standard of your post, the god of the old testament must have been a foolish, immature dumbass.
your inference, not mine.

Kid, if it makes you happy , carry on , you are free to display your ignorance , after all it's a public forum.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by advocate666: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

Yikes! You done it again. -0.47. A few more reading of your posts and I may become a christian.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by OmoAlata(f): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
advocate666: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet?

New International Version Ezekiel 18:32
For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
advocate666:

Please, freely quote from your book. Don't forget Matthew 5:22.

Try reading Psalm 14:1, grin
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by dopeJemi: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
aaah!

U calL God an idiotic fooL n a coward

God is RealLy mercifuL

Nau I know y dey sang dat song " thank God, God no be Man" if not I don't fink u wud av seen d end of 2day

U better be very carefuL, its peeps Like u dat make me wish d worLd wud just end so u can witness heaven n helL

I hope 2 see u on judgment day saying dese things 2 God's face

Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

Kid, if it makes you happy , carry on , you are free to display your ignorance , after all it's a public forum.

papa, if u had no counter argument, u could just have stayed silent.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

see finishinggrin
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by advocate666: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
dopeJemi: aaah!

U calL God an idiotic fooL n a coward

God is RealLy mercifuL

Nau I know y dey sang dat song " thank God, God no be Man" if not I don't fink u wud av seen d end of 2day

U better be very carefuL, its peeps Like u dat make me wish d worLd wud just end so u can witness heaven n helL

I hope 2 see u on judgment day saying dese things 2 God's face

Its a pity

The sign of men of god: empty threats.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
advocate666:

Yikes! You done it again. -0.47. A few more reading of your posts and I may become a christian.

lmfao!
funniest thing since tonto dike's high.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by advocate666: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bélla3: see finishinggrin

I can see that you are easily impressed. You must be christian.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

I am not offended.

If am an omnipotent and loving God (like a Jewish God concept), and i still have such a weak ego that i am offended if humans do not acknowledge and believe me, dont you think I should have helped them to avoid confusion and clearly see me and believe me and worship me. My failure to do so would necessitate you to refer to me as a FOOLISH God. Dont you think so?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bélla3: see finishinggrin

u know u could just join the debate, atleast u could be ridiculous with a justification.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
cyrexx:

I am not offended.

If am an omnipotent and loving God (like a Jewish God concept), and i still have such a weak ego that i am offended if humans do not acknowledge and believe me, dont you think I should have helped them to avoid confusion and clearly see me and believe me and worship me. My failure to do so necessitate you to refer to me as a FOOLISH God. Dont you think so?

Who told you God is offended or even cares ?

It's like an ant running up to me shouting, kill me if you can , common kill me now.

Tell you what, I will laugh myself into a possible stomach ache.

Same thing, God is love and also quite patient, why would he want to destroy people just because of their ignorance. He will though one day laugh them to scorn.

Consider this :

Proverbs 1:
22 “How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?

23 Repent at my rebuke!
Then I will pour out my thoughts to you,
I will make known to you my teachings.
24 But since you refuse to listen when I call
and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand,
25 since you disregard all my advice
and do not accept my rebuke,
26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you;
I will mock when calamity overtakes you—
27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm,
when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,
when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

28 “Then they will call to me but I will not answer;
they will look for me but will not find me,
29 since they hated knowledge
and did not choose to fear the Lord.
30 Since they would not accept my advice
and spurned my rebuke,
31 they will eat the fruit of their ways
and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.

32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them,
and the complacency of fools will destroy them;
33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety
and be at ease, without fear of harm.”
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
advocate666:

I can see that you are easily impressed. You must be christian.
Am i christian? Meself dnt knw, ask google.
inurmind:

u know u could just join the debate, atleast u could be ridiculous with a justification.
I LOVE SARCARSM, DNT YOU?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by dopeJemi: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
advocate666:

The sign of men of god: empty threats.

I hear u

Buh onLy d end shalL telL

U'lL be wiv ur Master, I'lL be wiv my Father(God)

Den we'lL know hu wud be in pains

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Having An Erection A Sin? / Efcc Probes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Over Money Laundering / Why Is The Jewish God So Blood Thirsty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.