Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong (3737 Views)

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by nosagold(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

You have just spoken like a drop out. Chimpanzees dont share 97% "similarities" with human DNA. Their DNA is actually the same with Human DNA in 98% out of 100%. You think the 2% is small because you dont know the difference between the number of chromosomes of chimpanzees and humans.

"This is caused by the crossing over of chromosomes which leads to exchange of genetic material if u know what I mean. " you are right, i dont know what you mean, are you saying that crossing over occurs between chimpanzee's chromosomes and humans and that is why we share genes. Damn, even a JSS1 student knows better than that.

You apparently dont have enough neurological knowledge to teach you about how you dream so just close that.

"the rivers only overflow when there are ship wrecks" Are u saying we have tsunamies and flood when there is a ship wreck, Damn i have been wasting my time replying you.

"Keep your questions coming" I am not asking questions, you asked the question, dont forget that. I am teaching you but you are too dull to understand.

Go and read some essential biology before you write again.

Seriously u should repeat high school if u attended at all.

Check the line after I said chimpanzees share 97 percent DNA with humans. I said humans share 99 percent Identical DNA( NOT WITH CHIMPANZEES) and the cause of our uniqueness I.e. The 1.0 percent is caused by crossing over of chromosomes in meiosis.
It shows you are ignorant because we (humans and chimpanzees) do not share DNA because of crossing over. Left to me, you would repeat SS1.

Infact I know you didn't attend high school. In case you don't know, flood is rivers rather it is the accumulated water in a place caused by building on flood plains and poor drainage system, heavy rainfall etc. Didn't u hear about the ship wreck in lekki and what it did? I'm saying a good factor that contributes to the overflow of rivers, wrecking trees in its banks and its shore is ship wrecks.

Tsunamis are "displaced" tidal waves NOT overflow of rivers caused by earthquakes and other environmental factors. Illiteracy is getting too common nowadays.

For perfect proof that God is real and so is the bible, read isaiah chapter 40, it talks about flowers, lambs, and mountains. From the lord's commandments, he says we shouldn't make any graven image. Nowadays people make graven images and worship idols. All these were written a long time ago.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman: 1. The earth is 4.6 billion years old not 6000 as you claim
2. The world cannot be created in 6 days, it takes years for reactions of life to complete, just like it takes 9 months to form a human baby and more than 1 year for elephant baby.
3. There is no spirit in living things. Deinococcus Radiodurans after death can live again, because their genome is small it can rearrange on its own, without help. If you r a science person, just search Deinococcus radiodurans on google.
4. God is love, but the people he created in his image are evil. That means God didint create people and anything else
5. The amount of everything in the universe is constant, that is chemistry and physics. So it is not possible that there is a God outside the universe making everything, because that would go against the laws of physics above. Everything formed after the big bang, now that is cosmology.
6. Nothing can exist forever in the same state except energy, so there is no eternity because energy does not have consciousness.
7. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it has always existed and will always exists. Now you tell me, what did God create in the beginning if physics and chemistry say energy cannot be "created" but can only be converted. Dont forget that these laws are proved, this why they are taught in science. Am just wondering, did you ever take science lessons, because to really prove to you that there is no God, that no God made everything, you have to understand my terms. Am not a nursery school teacher to feed you everything.

Now that is more than one. you debunk that, am waiting
godless and silly talk
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2012
nosa gold:

Check the line after I said chimpanzees share 97 percent DNA with humans. I said humans share 99 percent Identical DNA( NOT WITH CHIMPANZEES) and the cause of our uniqueness I.e. The 1.0 percent is caused by crossing over of chromosomes in meiosis.
It shows you are ignorant because we (humans and chimpanzees) do not share DNA because of crossing over. Left to me, you would repeat SS1.

Infact I know you didn't attend high school. In case you don't know, flood is not an overflow of rivers rather it is the accumulated water in a place caused by building on flood plains and poor drainage system. Didn't u hear about the ship wreck in lekki and what it did?

Tsunamis are "displaced" tidal waves NOT overflow of rivers caused by earthquakes and other environmental factors. Illiteracy is getting too common nowadays.
bro...it is best not to devote yourself to myths and endless genealogies. These promote controversies rather than God's work- which is by faith(1tim1:4).
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Obinoscopy(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman u are yet to respond to my post.

The gene is made up of strands of DNA which comprises nitrogenous base pairs such as Adenine, Cytocine, Guanine, Thymine and Uracil. It also contain sugar moeities such as Deoxyribose and Ribose. This DNA structure was uncovered a long time ago by Flemming together with Watson & Crick. How come scientist have still been unable to create or synthesize a functional gene from these components? How come? Pls ooman anwer.

Well I have the answer to that, the scientist can't synthesize a living cell from non-living organic matter. They can't because they aint God! They can only mimic the processes already put in place by God himself and that includes transcription & translation of DNA and RNA. In all these, they still require a creation of God to work with.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman: Saying energy has consciousness is same as saying energy is God. You need to understand the chemical and the nuclear nature of energy to understand how it reacted to form everything we see.

If by God you mean what created the universe and everything in it and controls the universe and so on, then yes, I'm saying energy is God. I believe the string theory which basically says that all matter broken down to its smallest has a string of energy vibrating in a particular way.
Well if you don't agree with the string theory you would agree that light is energy and light certainly behaves conscious. If you can read about the double slit experiment. A link to the simplest explanation is provided.

http://www.higgo.com/quantum/laymans.htm

http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/lockers/users/f/felder/public/kenny/papers/quantum.html
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Obinoscopy(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2012
God is Energy and Energy is God. The Energy of the universe have existed since infinity years ago and will still exist for infinity years to come. It was from energy that matter came to being. Albert Einstein formular E=mc*2 explains how Energy can be converted to mass and vice versa.

Energy is what leads to the creation of force. The exertion of force in an orderly manner that led to the creation of planetary bodies together with the living moeities within them confirms the consciousness of such Energy that brought abt such forces. The consciousness of the immutable God, the alpha and the omega. The one is who had always existed and will never cease to exist.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2012
I like both the last tow posters, you show some level of knowledge about new things. But if you want to worship electricity, heat, sound, electromagnetic force, be my guest. But energy is not God, it is not to be worshiped.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2012
nosa gold:

Infact I know you didn't attend high school. In case you don't know, flood is rivers rather it is the accumulated water in a place caused by building on flood plains and poor drainage system, heavy rainfall etc. Didn't u hear about the ship wreck in lekki and what it did? I'm saying a good factor that contributes to the overflow of rivers, wrecking trees in its banks and its shore is ship wrecks.

For perfect proof that God is real and so is the bible, read isaiah chapter 40, it talks about flowers, lambs, and mountains. From the lord's commandments, he says we shouldn't make any graven image. Nowadays people make graven images and worship idols. All these were written a long time ago.

Silly idiot, how can you use the Bible to prove God. Its like saying God exist because he exists. does that make sense. Any way, shouldnt you be in church rather than cursing me here. You want to go to hell?
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by nosagold(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

Silly idiot, how can you use the Bible to prove God. Its like saying God exist because he exists. does that make sense. Any way, shouldnt you be in church rather than cursing me here. You want to go to hell?

Exactly the same question I was about to ask you, but I figured since you're an atheist there's no such thing as church for you.

The bible is God's word, written by men under the inspiration of the holy spirit. No one knows how God came to exist, and it is none of our business. All we know is that He exists.

The problem of you atheists is unbelief. You know He's real but u just don't believe. You wouldn't believe unless the Holy spirit reveals it to u personally.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2012
nosa gold:

Exactly the same question I was about to ask you, but I figured since you're an atheist there's no such thing as church for you.

The bible is God's word, written by men under the inspiration of the holy spirit. No one knows how God came to exist, and it is none of our business. All we know is that He exists.

The problem of you atheists is unbelief. You know He's real but u just don't believe. You wouldn't believe unless the Holy spirit reveals it to u personally.

The problem with you is that you are too gullible. If i told you that the Flying Spagetti exist, would you believe?
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2012
nosa gold:

The problem with you is that you are too gullible. If i told you that the Flying Spagetti exist, would you believe? same as you telling me your God exist
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by nosagold(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

The problem with you is that you are too gullible. If i told you that the Flying Spagetti exist, would you believe? same as you telling me your God exist

Stop calling God a flying spaghetti. That's blasphemy and you're only sealing your destruction. Come to God and receive life
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2012
nosa gold:

Stop calling God a flying spaghetti. That's blasphemy and you're only sealing your destruction. Come to God and receive life

I'd rather go to the Flying Spagetti and receive life. All hail the Flying Spagetti. Oh, is someone jealous? I think God is jealous

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2012
nosa gold:

If the bible is God's word, it seems God just likes to lie, mislead or confuse people. For example, who killed Saul?

Saul committed suicide.
Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it. So Saul died. 1 Samuel 31:4-6
Then said Saul to his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. So Saul took a sword, and fell upon it. 1 Chronicles 10:4
Saul was killed by an Amalekite.
And he [Saul] said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite. He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me. So I stood upon him, and slew him. 2 Samuel 1:8-10
Saul was killed by the Philistines.
The Philistines had slain Saul. 2 Samuel 21:12
God killed him.
So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it; And enquired not of the LORD: therefore he slew him, and turned the kingdom unto David the son of Jesse. 1 Chronicles 10:14
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by nosagold(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

1. I wonder which village you come from. I maintain that it has been experimentally determined that chimpanzees share "more" than 98% of their genes with humans. Now each individual is only 0.1 percent genes different from each other. You apparently dont know how many base pairs the 1% difference you claim is. Any black and white person, or black and black or white and white only have "0.1" of their genes different. That is a confirmed truth. Am not someone gullible trying to prove a dogma. I know what am saying.

"Chimpanzees" use tools, i have the documentary in a DVD from discovery channel. Homo Erectus and the Australopithecus are our ancestor, i am not talking about the evolution of the human race now. Dont change the topic. But yes they used tools too, but presently, Chimpanzees use "tools".

2. Animal communication is not only for courtship, it is also for warning about predators and for telling when a food or water source has just been found. About if they speak Portuguese, i dont know, but you sure dont understand Portuguese, so when a Portuguese is speaking, it is like animal communication to you too since you dont understand it. And since we dont understand animal language, we can't know if they dont have varieties of languages too. They might even speak Yoruba, who knows, God? He doesnt know anything than a two years old. A two years old is even wiser because the baby exists, but not your God.

You asked me to google it: But i wrote it on google

3. I never even said dreams are your imaginations. I said dreams are rearrangement of memories, dont change it. Now your brain "registers" everything to your subconscious, including those you've seen before but which you have immediately forgotten.

4. Now i know you are silly. The stars dont "only come out at night" they are always there. They dont even "come out", they are moving in their orbit constantly. The only reason why you see them at night is because the light of the sun makes it impossible to see them in the day. Look with a telescope, you will see your stars there always.

Your God was weak and has lost the world to the devil, I dont think he even had the power to give boundaries to seas. Have you ever wonder why the sea always overflow its boundary? Is it because there was no boundary laid?

Whatever Matthew says, i dont care, but i am not saying i am the Messiah, i am saying your God does not exist. Got it?

Oh and one more thing, You got most of your spellings wrong "genius", that they are too much for me to correct.

Only God can save you if you're willing. Oh and by the way I speak portuguese very fluently
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by grecia01(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2012
The fact still remains that we all have a choice to believe in whatever we want to believe in. No need to enforce each other to have faith in what we choose not to believe. As for me, though it's beyond my knowledge today but I'll continue to serve God in faith. Choose your path too, that's what differentiate us from animals. @ooman it's worthy of note that those who don't believe in God don't experience the supernatural. Try to investigate the other option out of curiousity, what if God exists? I bet it you will experience God if you wish. Just a suggestion bro

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Obinoscopy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ooman u still haven't responded to this post of mine below

Obinoscopy: ooman u are yet to respond to my post.

The gene is made up of strands of DNA which comprises nitrogenous base pairs such as Adenine, Cytocine, Guanine, Thymine and Uracil. It also contain sugar moeities such as Deoxyribose and Ribose. This DNA structure was uncovered a long time ago by Flemming together with Watson & Crick. How come scientist have still been unable to create or synthesize a functional gene from these components? How come? Pls ooman anwer.

Well I have the answer to that, the scientist can't synthesize a living cell from non-living organic matter. They can't because they aint God! They can only mimic the processes already put in place by God himself and that includes transcription & translation of DNA and RNA. In all these, they still require a creation of God to work with.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Obinoscopy: Ooman u still haven't responded to this post of mine below

hey, man. We have been able to synthesize functional genes, cant you just google that?

But we have not been able to synthesis a living cell. That will be possible in the nearest future.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Obinoscopy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

hey, man. We have been able to synthesize functional genes, cant you just google that?

But we have not been able to synthesis a living cell. That will be possible in the nearest future.

What makes gene functional if I may ask? A gene becomes functional once it can perform its function within a living cell which is: transcription which then leads to translation and finally to the ordered sequencing of amino acids to form functional enzymes

Put in simple english, a gene is functional only when it performs its function within a cell. So until humans can synthesize a living cell (a cell with a functional gene within the nucleus) from non-living organic matter, he can't claim there's no God.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ooman
I wasn't there but as a scientist, i have evidence from the spontaneous degeneration of uranium.

if i may ask who do the research, you or white

There is no tech behind dreams. You dream because your brain cells register everything you see and hear and feel and perceive even while you are still inside your mum. Now when you sleep, your conscious part is inactive, your unconscious part takesover, rearranges your memory and it comesto you as dreams.

which instrument did you used to detect it

There is zero gravity in space because their is no atmosphere out there, i suppose you know what atmosphere means. Any where there is an atmosphere, then there is gravity, like on earth, like on mars, venus and other planets and anywhere there is gravity, anything that goes up must always come down.

Have you been there before

Lets agree that Bible is a myth but also know that scientist laws is a myth.

Why did you decide to leave under the bondage of human being like you, some people says their is God you didn't believe while some says their is no God and you believe

Have you ever take time to do the research on your own before you decide which one to follow?

Pls do that because the wrath of God is coming very soon upon those who did not do his will.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ooman
I wasn't there but as a scientist, i have evidence from the spontaneous degeneration of uranium.

There is no tech behind dreams. You dream because your brain cells register everything you see and hear and feel and perceive even while you are still inside your mum. Now when you sleep, your conscious part is inactive, your unconscious part takesover, rearranges your memory and it comesto you as dreams.

There is zero gravity in space because their is no atmosphere out there, i suppose you know what atmosphere means. Any where there is an atmosphere, then there is gravity, like on earth, like on mars, venus and other planets and anywhere there is gravity, anything that goes up must always come down.

Why did you decide to leave under the bondage of human being like you, some people says their is God you didn't believe while some says their is no God and you believe

Have you ever take time to do the research on your own before you decide which one to follow?

Pls do that because the wrath of God is coming very soon upon those who did not do his will.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Emusan:

You agree that the bible is a myth and yet you say that the wrath of God is coming soon. OK. what instrument did you use to detect the coming wrath? I'm sure you'll agree that the whole point of God giving people freewill is to exercise their own choices. So why are you threatening people doing God's will? Perform God's will by exercising your freewill to believe in God and leave others to perform God's will by exercising their freewill to not believe in God. I'm saying all this from a point of view you can relate to but let me add that from your logic, then you are also living in bondage of human beings like you because the wrath of God you claim is coming was also told to you by human beings
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by nosagold(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2012
Affiliated:

You agree that the bible is a myth and yet you say that the wrath of God is coming soon. OK. what instrument did you use to detect the coming wrath? I'm sure you'll agree that the whole point of God giving people freewill is to exercise their own choices. So why are you threatening people doing God's will? Perform God's will by exercising your freewill to believe in God and leave others to perform God's will by exercising their freewill to not believe in God. I'm saying all this from a point of view you can relate to but let me add that from your logic, then you are also living in bondage of human beings like you because the wrath of God you claim is coming was also told to you by human beings

Simple. The bible. For the last time, if you read the bible, you will definitely see that the signs which jesus gave are already taking place.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2012
nosa gold:

Simple. The bible. For the last time, if you read the bible, you will definitely see that the signs which jesus gave are already taking place.

If the fact that Jesus gave signs that are already happening are the basis on which you want to force everyone to accept that the bible is the word of God, then please include Nostradamus as God and everyone else that can spot patterns to determine what will happen in the future. IBM analysts, stock brokers, myself and so on...
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

What makes gene functional if I may ask? A gene becomes functional once it can perform its function within a living cell which is: transcription which then leads to translation and finally to the ordered sequencing of amino acids to form functional enzymes

Put in simple english, a gene is functional only when it performs its function within a cell. So until humans can synthesize a living cell (a cell with a functional gene within the nucleus) from non-living organic matter, he can't claim there's no God.

Ok, lets leave this till we make life from non life
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Emusan: @ooman

God can exhaust his wrath on himself.

I have personally performed my experiments and am certain that your God is a myth.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by muredo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
WERE ENIYAN WI NI OKAN RE WIPE OLORUN KO SI
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
muredo: WERE ENIYAN WI NI OKAN RE WIPE OLORUN KO SI

WERE ENIYAN WI NI OKAN RE WIPE OLORUN WA
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
Affiliated:

If the fact that Jesus gave signs that are already happening are the basis on which you want to force everyone to accept that the bible is the word of God, then please include Nostradamus as God and everyone else that can spot patterns to determine what will happen in the future. IBM analysts, stock brokers, myself and so on...

Do you want to tell me that scientist predictions are accurate or 100%

No christian we ever force anybody to accept Jesus Christ but is for your own good because life after death is much more important than the one you're living now.

Pls can you answer this questions if you have the idea:
* How come that a woman that doesn't have womb conceived and gave birth, i know this beyond any scientist knowledge. ( this is a testimony of a surgeon like you who didn't believe that there is God, but now he has believe).
* If scientist can describe how planet formed, then how did SUN came into and existence?
* How Doctor's are unable to heal some sicknesses but by prayers the sickness will go.

My advise for you just go into your closet and ask this just simple question, that if truly you exist God, reveal yourself to me. I know you we have testimony to share
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Emusan:

No christian we ever force anybody to accept Jesus Christ but is for your own good because life after death is much more important than the one you're living now.

* How come that a woman that doesn't have womb conceived and gave birth, i know this beyond any scientist knowledge. ( this is a testimony of a surgeon like you who didn't believe that there is God, but now he has believe).
* If scientist can describe how planet formed, then how did SUN came into and existence?
* How Doctor's are unable to heal some sicknesses but by prayers the sickness will go.

My advise for you just go into your closet and ask this just simple question, that if truly you exist God, reveal yourself to me. I know you we have testimony to share

Thank you for your concern smiley
However take it in good faith that I probably know the bible better than you which is because when i decide to do something, i do it well. And i was a christian for most of my life and soon as i became of an independent reasoning age, I decided to look into the phenomenon i was basing MY WHOLE LIFE ON just because my parents forced me to. I'm sure you can guess how it turned out.

1. The bibles many predictions which sometimes conflict are so vague, and even on the vagueness, its also not 100% accurate. It is somewhat accurate though. But then again the bible's books have been re-written so many times by so many people that many things have been changed on hindsight.

2. Whatever you believe would really work for you, Christianity has worked many miracles as well as Islam as well as whatever people base their faith on

3. Asking me how the sun came into existence is irrelevant. That's a poor question to use to try and baffle me anyway because just typing that on google would have provided you with the answer. I would have told you right here and now but I want you to think and find things out for yourself. Please try and make google your good friend. A hint is fusion.

4. Back to the faith idea. I can somewhat recollect a sickness where a woman's skin developed the texture of an elephant. the woman went to the hospital and the doctors were baffled because they had no idea what caused it and what could cure it. This woman had so much belief that doctors could cure anything. The doctors then decided to give her blank pills and told her that it would definitely cure her in 7 days. The woman left the hospital relieved and expected to be cured in 7 days and needless to say she was cured. No Gods involved. This is a phenomenon known as placebo. So if you pray or sing or somersault or swim or whatever and expect something to happen strong enough, it definitely would happen. Science has somewhat proven that our thoughts affect matter.
If I scale it down to an idea I hope you can relate to, If I am playing ludo and I expect with all certainty and no doubts whatsoever to roll a particular number and if maybe some people agree with me and share that belief, I would roll the number

Tried your suggestion over and over again but there is no God outside of me to answer me. I then realized myself for what I am, a god
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by cyrexx: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bump !!!

Calling each and everyone of Logicboy's fans and admirers, you are all needed urgently today to show your support for him on this thread for the voter of the year award.

https://www.nairaland.com/1121654/12-hrs-before-voting-ends/23#13538466
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Kay17: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Emusan:

why do people think like this?! How is it possible for a woman or man without a womb be pregnant and safely deliver the child without any extraordinary medical assistance?! Its like to believe a Christian God, one must believe in logical monstrosities!

In that case, its easy to say it isn't logical to believe God.

The fact that you are ignorant about the origin of the Sun doesn't mean a mysterious being did it. It is depressing seeing this kind of condescending garbage.

Prayers have the theological problem of perfecting the already perfect being. If God was perfect, he would make the correct and most accurate decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? / Mary Is The Ark Of The New Covenant / Pope John Paul Visits To S.B.J Oshoffa *throwback photo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.