Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! (11496 Views)

What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day / What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? / Divorce! Does It Mean God Did Not Ordained The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by 1121: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
I thank God for the gift of life and good health. He also made me complete my MSc studies. Glory to his holy name
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by uzoexcel(m): 1:26am On Dec 26, 2012
I got a scholarship to do my masters studies abroad.... d exam was quite tough and i did not even know i was supposed to write the exam till a day before..i also did not know i passed the exam after the list of successful candidates were released in the newspaper till more than a month after... baba 2 much (THANK God also JARUS is no more an OP grin grin grin grin)
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2012
God gave me a house this year. Thank you

I know he will do more next year.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Saraha1(f): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
This thread had strengthly me even when I thought that all hope is gone.my prayer for evry one who had one reason or the othER to praise God,is that ,that particular event that kept you smiling wlll never make you to weep.If he could do yours then Ia have this faith and believe my God shall cut down evry trees of sadness in my Life, come year 2013,becos God shall compensate me for all that I av loss.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2012
His divine protection
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by darami(f): 1:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Like Evans. Bola Aare said, "E mi o mo, ogangan ibi ti ba ti mope mi wa." I don't even know where to start, but I thank God for everything.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by prettiest1(f): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
The gift of life not even for just me but also for my family and friends.
This has made me to believe that when there's life, there's also hope for the other things He'll do for me
cos nothing can be achieved 6ft below the earth surface. Being alive, I know He's about doing something great for me.
I stand to give Him all the glory for no one would've done this for me.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
The gift of life, peace (within and without), blessings on every side, good healths for me and my family members, others too numerous to mention.

For these and many more, Oh Lord, I AM GRATEFUL.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by BukkyDan(f): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
God gave us life- I nd my mum ,He gave us good health nd also enuf food
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
God gave me a business of my own........................I'm now an ENTREPRENEUR !!!

I THANK GOD .
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lord, GOD has kept me alive and kicking, whilst making me independent and self-reliant in the face of all adversities that 2012 did throw up. I thank my creator.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by GoodBoi1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
I got scholarship , Free surgery...moved to a new apartment. Glory be to God.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Tjakes(f): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
I am grateful to God for the gift of life. That itself is enough to praise Him for. Thank you lord
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Tejufemi(f): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2013
spinnin: Life for me and all my family members. My sis got married this year, I passed out from NYSC and I passed my ICAN (pe1) exam. ( Waiting for the pe2 result). May his name be praised.
Lord,i claim it 4mysef 2 IJN
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by drmary: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Ever faithful GOD,to you be all glory,honour,power,victory and might.
He blessed my husbd with a fantastic job after 1 year of unemployment.
He also blessed my younger brother and bro in law with jobs of their dream.
A very dear cousin who has been waiting unto God for d fruit of the womb for 7yrs is now heavily pregnant.
My father celebrated his 60yr btdy dis year.
My gorgeous daughter clocked 1 this year.I can go on and on.He his absolutely faithful.Thank you my father,my God and my all.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2013
2 Major surgeries and I'm still alive and well . . cool cool

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by funkygirl: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2013
I got married this year and its been blissful so far

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by dad007(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2013
He did not only protect our lives,he also bless us with a wonderful baby boy.As if that is not enough,through his grace,I was able to buy a plot of land this yr.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Victosin09(f): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2013
He redeemed me, kept me, baptized me with fire and made me a chartered accountant(not this year though) few months after my 19th birthday!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by dad007(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Please my fellow nairalanders,it so wonderful seen people counting blessings of which God have done unto us(including me) But we should in our heart to shear the blessing,lending a hand to the needing.So that they can also bless God for what we have done unto them for this,he reward us even more.LET THE LOVE GOES ROUND.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by True2myself24(f): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2013
He woke me up each morning. He took me to work safely and brought me back each day. He gave me love and taught me how to give it.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Bebetter: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
I thank God for life, my Bsc this year, journey mercies and of course am getting married in a few weeks... God i thank you oh because you have been the pillar that holds my life! smiley
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Bebetter: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
I thank God for life, my Bsc this year, journey mercies and of course am getting married in a few weeks... God i thank you oh because you have been the pillar that holds my life! smiley
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by judii(f): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
God blessed me with a beautiful baby girl. May His name alone be praised forever! Lord, I appreciate you 4 all you have done, all you are doing and all you would do. Thank you, Jesus!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by igbonla(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2013
In spite of my shortcomings and failures, God did not give up on me.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by enohorglo(f): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
God blessed me wit a very good job, 3 mnth after nysc. made possible wat my family has been pursuing for years
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nice thread,i want to use dis opportunity to thank God for the gift of life and good health,for blessing my sister with the fruit of the womb,for giving me favour at my work place and for keeping my family....Lord you are so great!!!

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Rich4god(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
He gave me life in abundant.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2013
He is backing His words with SIGNS and WONDERS in my life and family.

Halloweth be His name.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by ifyalways(f): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Making me a grandmother kiss One funky,cool grannie i am. Baba God noni cool
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by maymay1(f): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
I can not thank God enough, for gift of life, for my job, my home and for making me a sole owner of 2 flats , am a young landlady...... What more can i say. Lord you been so faithful to me, thank you lord, halleluyah.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Chinwem(f): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
He preserved my life, continued to bless my family and friends.....and then he brought a special someone into my life as well ..........so grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue / My Cousin's Story About Her Pregnancy / How To Legalize Nigerian Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.