Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! (11493 Views)

What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day / What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? / Divorce! Does It Mean God Did Not Ordained The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by 80million1: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2012
*speechless*

the mere fact that i'm alive is a VERY SPECIAL THING!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by meee1: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2012
I discovered the best way to commit suicide after a long time. 2012 is the worst year of my 28 years of existence. The year i completely gave up on myself and my dreams. I thank God cos i will soon meet him

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by caukerzee(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2012
Admission to read pharmacy!

2 Likes

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by slimchimex(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2012
I thank God for helping me pass tru medical school,am now a medical doctor...

2 Likes

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by caukerzee(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2012
2012 is and was my best year ever!

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by enquirydon: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2012
i give all d glory 2 almighty 4 answering all my prayer request

olorun to posi be

Too much GOOD
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Sijo01(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmmm, one special thing Does that mean the rest was not special??. Well, for me, every single thing He did and still doing is SUPER SPECIAL.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by golamike: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2012
One special thing: God blessed me and my wife with a beautiful baby girl after d battles of yester-years. God be praised!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by GUNSLINGER: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Alive n healthy

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by asskush: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2012
God gave me a good new job offer through nairaland. Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by santosjohn(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2012
I can't count it all;
I got married, finished my master programme just to mention little
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2012
he gave me a year better than the previous ones, and I'm celebrating

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2012
LIFE!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by markdacas: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2012
On 2 occasions God stopped my boss from her evil plans of sending me back to the labour market. To Him be all praise and glory! Amen.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by yuzedo: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2012
Nice job, car, new beautiful niece, good health, all-round progress in family, nephew turned a year old, exposure, goodwill, protection (house almost burnt down and I turned hero with dad being proud of me and blessing me), and even bad experiences taught me relevant life lessons..

But most importantly, PUNNY all year round!! grin tongue
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by WENGERNOMICS(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2012
meee!:
I discovered the best way to commit suicide after a long time. 2012 is the worst year of my 28 years of existence. The year i completely gave up on myself and my dreams. I thank God cos i will soon meet him

Dats d biggest mistake u will make. Suicide will land u in hell. One way ticket. I can assure u that there r people going through worse than you.......at least u can steal type on a computer.....ehough people don't have computers or phones........just list the things u can be greatful for and Thank God for them.......

But please.......don't kill urself.........
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by sammirano: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2012
He gave admission, I thank him so much and I know next year will LPR visa to USA.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by piica(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2012
He granted me a heart desired job! Osanobua Noni
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by lovelysini(f): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2012
I thank God for my life, for d life of my family nd for my admission dis year
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Femmymata2(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2012
meee!:
pls can u share with me
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by NoQualms1(f): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2012
I'm alive. Thank you God.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Yvete(f): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2012
God proved himself to me this year in ways unmentionable. Few of which is a visa for someone special to come over. Good health. I found love. My family is peaceful. I got closer to God. Made some great friends(surprisingly on Nairaland grin).

Abundant blessings in all the desires of my heart!

meee!:

If you need a listening ear, I'm here for you. Don't do anything to annoy God.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by ehiotoye(f): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Gift of life
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by kambah(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Alhamdu lillah, for everything.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by westreign(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2012
God bless me with a baby boy, a car, good health, and all round protection/provision.
God thank you.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by justwise(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2012
Still Alive! that is just more than enough to be grateful to God.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by ypzilanti: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2012
Alive and well. All glory to God.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by PedroJP(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2012
my girl dropped me miraculously. No sin anymore till i enter next yr
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by mikelangs(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2012
He blessed me with the woman am going to get married to come 2013. God is so faithful and wonderful
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by NEROSKY(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2012
semi-graduate,protection,provision and many other unmentionable..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up / My Cousin's Story About Her Pregnancy / How To Legalize Nigerian Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.