Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! (11501 Views)

What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day / What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? / Divorce! Does It Mean God Did Not Ordained The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by sucezTP(f): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
He makes my life so beautiful...
Hmmmn..i can't just tell it all!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Lakeside247(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
He was my shield and buckler throughout my adversities and to crown it all, He gave me a better Job.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by sennykenny(f): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
I give God all d glory cos he blessed my family with a new house, our own house
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by whatalife: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
I bless God Almighty for his mercy over my life and that of my wife and the lovely beautiful angel the lord has bless my family with and for keeping us safe all through ages
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Chinwem(f): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Saving me from hoodlums and scammers and bringing my brother back.
Keeping me alive , the gift of family. Thank you Lord
Still waiting on you Lord though..........

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by novakid(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2012
I'm so grateful to God for saving my life this year.
I almost got killed during my NYService in kogi state by my Land Lady who tried to poison me with raw yam prepared in the witchcraft meeting...The holy spirit told me not to eat the yam and I obeyed...she died that same week for the death that was planned for me...
Praise the Lord!!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Davidbanky(m): 2:04am On Dec 25, 2012
Sorry its not one but many , CEO of Davidbankys , school fees, and other things ...
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by nkirupass(f): 3:09am On Dec 25, 2012
shocked God made me a graduate this year.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Sparkle777(f): 4:07am On Dec 25, 2012
Am so grateful to GOD for keeping me and my family safe and alive. Halleluyah. Thank you JESUS. May Your Grace continually shine on us.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Yomit2(m): 4:51am On Dec 25, 2012
He gave me a good job after I had lost hope. Thank u Jesus.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by roy4real(m): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2012
My Lord & God has preserved my life, my family members and has given me His divine grace, mercy, favour, blessing, salvation and abundant hope. Praise God!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by go4value(m): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2012
God gave me a beautiful daughter.Hard workn wife.gave me all dat i needed.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by omojeje419: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2012
God help me 2 build my won house
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by dpee4real(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2012
i got a phd scholarship! Thank God 4 His goodness
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by justi4jesu(f): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2012
He gave me a miracle job without an interview, a new accomodation, financial breakthrough, protection on me and my family, goodhealth, Uncommon grace and most especially he kept me alive. Am so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very THANKFUL LORD.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by chellsee: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2012
A job as well as my confirmation. Thank you, Jesus.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2012
They are plenty o
1) The fact that I'm still alive is enough to talk about His goodness
2) He granted me admission in the way i least expected through someone i didn't know
3) He healed me of asthma, by now i should be carrying around various inhalers in this period as i do every other year...but i'm not!
4) He blessed my dad with a new car after 11yrs...not just a normal car o, but brand new!
I believe if he did all this for me, he can do the same for you.... You might think that God has forgotten you, but i want you to know that He hasn't and He has promised to never leave you nor forsake you. Just keep believing in him and remember this:
Don't give up on God
Cos He won't give up on you
He's able
Have a merry christmas!

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Takal(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2012
He gave me a wonderful job. And that's just one of the many things he's done
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by sheriffman(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2012
I AM SO SO GRATEFUL TO GOD COS HE GAVE ME TWO JOBS THIS YEAR AND
I ALSO GOT MARRIED
I AM VERY HAPPY
NEVER HAD A YEAR LIKE THIS
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by honestivo(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2012
He promoted me 2 a new level of life
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by honestivo(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2012
meee!:
I discovered the best way to commit suicide after a long time. 2012 is the worst year of my 28 years of existence. The year i completely gave up on myself and my dreams. I thank God cos i will soon meet him
dats nt d best option beta stil shar ur probs cos problm shar is problmhalf solvd
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by dacutie1(f): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2012
He gave me my husband
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by fesse(f): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2012
I thank God for keeping me till this moment
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Lobi(f): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2012
~Debbieey~:
Oh yes!! He did so many things

~took away the only dad I had

~made me get raped

~made me go through the worst pains(abortion)

~made me fail in school,..etc
He has been awesome!! Bless his holy name!!

Sorry for all you have being through,the lord is your strenght.never lose hope in him
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Lobi(f): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2012
~Debbieey~:
Oh yes!! He did so many things

~took away the only dad I had

~made me get raped

~made me go through the worst pains(abortion)

~made me fail in school,..etc
He has been awesome!! Bless his holy name!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by eLSIZZO: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
God gave that admission i wanted,and i know that more blessings are on the way.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Glory!!!
He's Jehovah pratically too much!!!
I had a sudden visitation from God and he gave me my heart desires, he kept me and now am a year plus, he protected and provided for my family. He is worthy of all glory, honour and praise!!
Whatever your heart heart desire is, believe and trust God, he can do anything you can think of!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by 4tunebest(f): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
God gave me my dream job miraculously, after several prayers and fasting. I have learnt that He truly answers prayers; its only a matter of time.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by chrizfasa(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
He gave me devine health, finacial incrrases and to top it up i got married. Halaluyaa.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by jum33: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
I can't thank you enough my Lord for all your favor upon my life.My family is doing fine and the gift of life .
Thank You My darling JESUS
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by quart: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
In January, He gave me a new job.
In February, a mistake was detected on my CGPA . Upon rectification,my CGPA moved from 3.92 to 4.0(PhD grade) grin
In March, my hearing was restored.
In April, I was paid a huge sum of money by an institution who refused to pay since 2009.My wife got a Federal Govt. job.
In June, I bought a plot of land.
In July, my former company paid my entitlement.
In September, my wife received a loop sum of money.
Despite attacks from satanic agents, I still thank The Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Toyatc: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
Joy like never before;
Two Certifications;
A miracle job;
Joy,Joy,Joy,Joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy like a river.
Praise God, Hallelujah.
Thank you Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? / My Cousin's Story About Her Pregnancy / Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.